Where is your "map?"

• 160 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Where is your "map?"
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2017, 03:05:17 AM »
Granger the intellectual inferiority complex is showing through, it's probably best to just chill.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2017, 03:42:36 AM »
Granger the intellectual inferiority complex is showing through, it's probably best to just chill.

Now even by your mediocre standards that's a pretty poor putdown.

I think most people would be hard pressed to feel inferior, intellectual or othwise to the poor penguin  eating  flat earth believers who skulk in the recesses of this here interweb backwater.
I read that John Davis is bringing out a new cookbook full of flat earth delicacies with something to suit every taste. Here are a few samples

Denpressure surprise......
a gravity rejecting soufflé with nothing inside
Sandokhan's loaves and fishes........
a feast for the really hungry, no matter how much you eat there is always more for after, the ultimate in everlasting free lunches
The flat earth burger.......
No written recipe here, it's just made up as you go along, for an instant looks vaguely interesting covered in a strange looking lumpy brown sauce but once you bite into it, you soon realise it tastes like total crap, and that's because it is. No prizes for guessing what the brown sauce is!

Apparently flat earth believers have to consume at least 1 flat earth burger every day to keep their crap levels up......have you had yours yet?

Junker

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »
Looks like mr junkyman has gone off......most likely to polish his cat or work on his Nobel prize.
You do realize that people have a life outside of talking to strangers on the internet, right? Your obsession with me makes you look like a stalker.

No, news has just come in......apparently a man in a bad tie going under the name of Junkyman or junkyman has been reported lost. Apparently he went off on a journey using a flat earth map and got lost... no fake news here.
Stalker confirmed.

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »
Looks like mr junkyman has gone off......most likely to polish his cat or work on his Nobel prize.
You do realize that people have a life outside of talking to strangers on the internet, right? Your obsession with me makes you look like a stalker.

No, news has just come in......apparently a man in a bad tie going under the name of Junkyman or junkyman has been reported lost. Apparently he went off on a journey using a flat earth map and got lost... no fake news here.
Stalker confirmed.
Part of believing in conspiracies is having an over active imagination, I think you've just confirmed that.
Now back to you speciality physics, I think you were going to enlighten this thread with some of your vast knowledge you gained during your undergrad years.....I know there appears to be some confusion as to the nature of the sun.....what's your take on it?

Junker

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 12:46:41 PM »
Part of believing in conspiracies is having an over active imagination, I think you've just confirmed that.
Who believes in conspiracies? You are just exhibiting stalker-like behavior with your odd obsession. I am not sure I can help you with that.

I think you were going to enlighten this thread with some of your vast knowledge you gained during your undergrad years.....
I was? Are you role-playing some kind of fantasy in your head? It makes sense given your stalker behavior, but it certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion.

I know there appears to be some confusion as to the nature of the sun.....what's your take on it?
What is your confusion with the nature of the sun? Also, how does it relate to the topic? If you don't understand how the sun works in either model, you should try making your own thread about it.

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »
Who believes in conspiracies? You are just exhibiting stalker-like behavior with your odd obsession. I am not sure I can help you with that.

I think you were going to enlighten this thread with some of your vast knowledge you gained during your undergrad years.....
I was? Are you role-playing some kind of fantasy in your head? It makes sense given your stalker behavior, but it certainly doesn't add anything to the discussion.

I know there appears to be some confusion as to the nature of the sun.....what's your take on it?
What is your confusion with the nature of the sun? Also, how does it relate to the topic? If you don't understand how the sun works in either model, you should try making your own thread about it.

Mr Evation in action or is it Ms. You remind me of someone else who used to frequent this forum, who like you had the fence firmly wedged up their crack.
Her name name was Jane.....could you be her reborn as junkyman, now that would be something.
Ok maps.. have you ever used one? Would you know how to use them? Are you familiar with the part played by relativity in their creation?

Junker

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2017, 01:31:07 PM »
Ok maps.. have you ever used one?
Yes.

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2017, 01:33:28 PM »
Yes.

You appear very sure can you provide some proof, as we all know how demanding of proof you are.

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »
Yes.
You evaded the Jane question is that a yes as well?.....
Jane...junkyman.....

Junker

« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
Jane...junkyman.....
I don't know who Jane is, sorry. Is this someone in your fantasy role-play?

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2017, 01:45:26 PM »
Jane...junkyman.....

You tell me as it appears to be your fantasy.

Junker

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2017, 01:51:06 PM »
Jane...junkyman.....

While that is a pretty sweet playground comeback, you should just admit your problem, and then seek help. I truly do hope you find it. Maybe then you will stop derailing threads so much...

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »
Jane...junkyman.....

While that is a pretty sweet playground comeback, you should just admit your problem, and then seek help. I truly do hope you find it. Maybe then you will stop derailing threads so much...
Problems, I think that's your area bud/budess I'm just waiting here for you to say something other than slapping other posters down.

« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2017, 01:57:06 AM »
The debate is getting hot, but I jave my opinion. If you can't draw a flat map, doesn't it mean Earth is actually round?

And if the Earth is round, you don't have to draw the map on a flat paper: Just draw on a sphere because that's what Earth looks like.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2017, 01:59:32 AM »
You're doing gods work Junker.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »
Jane...junkyman.....

Problems, I think that's your area bud/budess I'm just waiting here for you to say something other than slapping other posters down.

I'm just wondering...is it just possible that you will ever make a sensible comment that has any substance.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2017, 10:55:14 AM »

Junker, I think Lonegranger is trying to tell you something.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2017, 11:08:12 AM »

Junker, I think Lonegranger is trying to tell you something.

I think that's a sign of jealousy cow girl person.....did he jilt you in a previous life?

Plus I dress much better than that lamo...my dresses are far more stylish....also I'm neither blond nor white! A bit racial and sexual stereotyping going on here.

Now could your post be considered as harassment by the local fuzz?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:10:50 AM by Lonegranger »

Junker

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2017, 11:20:38 AM »
A bit racial and sexual stereotyping going on here.

Uh oh, someone got their feelings hurt... It will be okay longdanger, I know you don't understand context but it wasn't meant to be a literal representation of you.

Also funny because you un-ironically use gender in the form of attempted insults. Unfortunately, those fail, like everything else you do. Sorry your poor fee fees got hurt, friend.

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »
I can't help but notice the complete lack of working flat earth maps in this thread.
I mean, we see junker trying his best to derail it and a few people taking the bait, but still no map.

Junker

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2017, 12:21:09 PM »
I mean, we see junker trying his best to derail it and a few people taking the bait, but still no map.

Yeah... I am the one derailing the thread...  ::)

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »
A bit racial and sexual stereotyping going on here.

Uh oh, someone got their feelings hurt... It will be okay longdanger, I know you don't understand context but it wasn't meant to be a literal representation of you.

Also funny because you un-ironically use gender in the form of attempted insults. Unfortunately, those fail, like everything else you do. Sorry your poor fee fees got hurt, friend.

Who rattled your cage chum.....well is it 12 km or not...still no answer I see, slippery as a bucket of dead eels, and just as bright.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2017, 02:34:09 PM »
Yeah... I am the one derailing the thread...  ::)
. . . . . . . . . . , but still no map.

I have presented three, but no-one seems to have the slightest idea of even the basic continental layout.

Junker

« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2017, 03:23:26 PM »
Who rattled your cage chum.....
Nice deflection yet again...

well is it 12 km or not...still no answer I see, slippery as a bucket of dead eels, and just as bright.
Not sure what it has to do with this thread, but I see you still haven't done your homework. Since you are struggling so much, I will help you out. If what I am about to tell you still ends up being too difficult for you to grasp, just let me know and I will use smaller words. Assuming RE, 12km may or may not be high enough depending on the FOV. Let me know if that was too much for you to understand, or if you need more time to work your way through it. I know you have a hard time with this and I really would prefer for you to actually learn something so you don't continuously sound so ignorant (although you are clearly used to that by now).

« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2017, 08:14:18 AM »

well is it 12 km or not...still no answer I see, slippery as a bucket of dead eels, and just as bright.
Not sure what it has to do with this thread, but I see you still haven't done your homework. Since you are struggling so much, I will help you out. If what I am about to tell you still ends up being too difficult for you to grasp, just let me know and I will use smaller words. Assuming RE, 12km may or may not be high enough depending on the FOV. Let me know if that was too much for you to understand, or if you need more time to work your way through it. I know you have a hard time with this and I really would prefer for you to actually learn something so you don't continuously sound so ignorant (although you are clearly used to that by now).

You remind me of white noise......continual sound but with no discernible pattern or sense....

« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2017, 08:16:41 AM »
Just a reminder, this thread is about asking for a flat earth map.  Lots of chatter but still no working map

Junker

« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2017, 08:45:47 AM »

You remind me of white noise......continual sound but with no discernible pattern or sense....

I am sorry if understanding this incredibly simple concept is too challenging for you. Keep working at it friend, you just may figure it out someday. Best of luck!

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »

I am sorry if understanding this incredibly simple concept is too challenging for you. Keep working at it friend, you just may figure it out someday. Best of luck!

Well do you have a map?

« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »

I always find it funny when FE retards (redundancy of words there, tbh) like yourself attempt to be derisive towards others. As laughable as it is, I can understand it: must be hard being in such a tiny minority of people whereby you can only discuss your bizarre, evidence-free beliefs in the deepest recesses of the web without ridicule. I think that sort of explains your passive-aggressive, all-rhetoric-and-no-substance style of (shit)posting.

Anyway, we're all still waiting on a FE map that matches reality even if only a little bit. Then again Junker, don't trouble your tiny mind in trying to come up with a working FE model/map because the global model works just fine.

I'm just sayin'.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2017, 05:24:41 PM »
The topic is "Re: Where is your 'map?'" And by map, I'm sure most would be quite satisfied with a "continental layout".

Looks like you don't have one single flat earth map that "works". If you or someone ekse had one, we would have been told long ago.

And please don't trot out those silly "Ice-wall" or "Bipolar" things. We know that they are just two specific projections of the Globe!