How is gravity possible?

• 8 Replies
How is gravity possible?
« on: July 01, 2017, 11:12:52 PM »
According to FE, gravity does not exist and the Earth is accelerating upwards. I have some questions to this theory:
1. Where does the energy come from?
  1a. What can push the Entire Earth?
2. Why is the acceleration of gravity slightly differs according to place?
3. Why isn't the sun falling?
  3a. How can the sun "fly?"

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
Re: How is gravity possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 11:44:14 PM »
1.Where is the energy coming from for gravity?

2.Celestial bodies providing a slight gravitational pull.

3.The sun is obviously accelerating upward for the same reason and at the same rate as the earth.

3a. How can stars and planets in general "fly"?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 03:25:09 AM »

3.The sun is obviously accelerating upward for the same reason and at the same rate as the earth.

1. On the RE, universal gravitation exists. So, everything near the Earth is pulled toward the center of Earth. In this process, the thing is accereted, so it gains kinetic energy. (Before having kinetic energy, the thing had "potential energy.") (If you don't understand, just google up "potential energy.")

2. Wait. On the FE, universal gravitation doesn't exist, so celestial bodies cannot do anything to the Earth.

3.OK, I understand. Let's assum like that.

3a. I mean, "to stay the constant height for a long time." Should I say "float?"

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 03:36:43 AM »
According to FE, gravity does not exist and the Earth is accelerating upwards. I have some questions to this theory:

No incorrect.

On the generally excepted Flat Earth model the Earth is Flat and stable it "DOES NOT ACCELERATE UP" it is stationary.

I have yet to see one video on youtube that demonstrates the Earth moving on a Flat earth model where did you get this from.?

Mark Sergeant and Eric Dubay demonstrate in their videos the generally accepted flat earth models I suggest you look at those before you start posting your dis-info on this forum which just confuses people.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 04:11:17 AM »

1. On the RE, universal gravitation exists. So, everything near the Earth is pulled toward the center of Earth. In this process, the thing is accereted, so it gains kinetic energy. (Before having kinetic energy, the thing had "potential energy.") (If you don't understand, just google up "potential energy.")

2. Wait. On the FE, universal gravitation doesn't exist, so celestial bodies cannot do anything to the Earth.

3.OK, I understand. Let's assum like that.

3a. I mean, "to stay the constant height for a long time." Should I say "float?"

1. I understand the concept of PE and KE. But what's the underlying cause of gravitation?

2.OK. Well you asked so I told you. If you know better that's fine with me.

3.OK

3a. The sun is obviously accelerating upward for the same reason and at the same rate as the earth.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 08:06:32 AM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921458#msg1921458
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 02:16:42 AM »
Apparently OCcams Razor is not well known by FEers who construct extraordarily complex answers to simple questions and still fail completely anyhow. The original reason that RE was accepted over 2000 years ago is that it simply made sense. All the observations fitted perfectly. And then when more research was made, it continued to fit.

If FE could come up with a 100% coherent and sensible model for a flat earth it would still make less sense than RE. Not that it matters because the one thing that describes FE theory is 'complete inconsistency' and failure to fit observations or make reliable predictions.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 04:08:20 AM »
No incorrect.

On the generally excepted Flat Earth model the Earth is Flat and stable it "DOES NOT ACCELERATE UP" it is stationary.
Really?
Quote from: the Flat Earth Society Wiki
Gravity
In the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model. Like the force of gravity, the Earth's acceleration causes several commonly observed phenomena in our daily lives.

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
I have yet to see one video on youtube that demonstrates the Earth moving on a Flat earth model where did you get this from.?
Yes, as i said you worship at the Temple of YouTube.

Mark Sergeant and Eric Dubay demonstrate in their videos the generally accepted flat earth models I suggest you look at those before you start posting your dis-info on this forum which just confuses people.
And Mark Sergeant, Eric Dubay and don't forget Jeranism are your ;D High Priests ;D,
though I guess that you have yet to be presented to your ArchBishop,  St Thomas.

Tom Bishop
But would you please tell Mark Sergeant, Eric Dubay and Jeranism that there is no way that density alone, without gravity can ever make things fall down.

But now at least I know where you get your ;D indoctrination  ;D from! But I thought you insisted on evidence!

By the way if the earth is stationary
          how do marine gyro-compasses work?
          how do gyro-theodolites work?
          how can ring laser gyroscopes accurately measure the rotation of the at one revolution each 23.934 hours.
Give my regards to your ArchBishop if you ever meet him,  ;D I'm sure he'll remember the name  ;D.

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
No incorrect.

Really?
Quote from: the Flat Earth Society Wiki
Gravity
In the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model. Like the force of gravity, the Earth's acceleration causes several commonly observed phenomena in our daily lives.

Yes, as i said you worship at the Temple of YouTube.

And Mark Sergeant, Eric Dubay and don't forget Jeranism are your ;D High Priests ;D,
though I guess that you have yet to be presented to your ArchBishop,  St Thomas.

Tom Bishop
But would you please tell Mark Sergeant, Eric Dubay and Jeranism that there is no way that density alone, without gravity can ever make things fall down.

But now at least I know where you get your ;D indoctrination  ;D from! But I thought you insisted on evidence!

By the way if the earth is stationary
          how do marine gyro-compasses work?
          how do gyro-theodolites work?
          how can ring laser gyroscopes accurately measure the rotation of the at one revolution each 23.934 hours.
Give my regards to your ArchBishop if you ever meet him,  ;D I'm sure he'll remember the name  ;D.

Are still posting your irrelevancies?

How does Gravity fit your Heliocentric model.?

What caused the Big bang?

Regarding the big bang how does everything come from nothing ?

Why have NASA not been back to the Moon in decades ?

When is NASA'S next alleged Moon landing?

Explain this :

It is a video of a lunar eclipse that contradicts your Religious Doctrine.

Proof the heliocentric Globe Religion is false.

;)

And don't say refraction as your really wearing that word out now.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 10:45:25 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »