You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely

• 121 Replies
Re: You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2017, 02:23:39 AM »
I just happen to think you're a prick. I think all arseholes like you are worthless.
Wow, you accuse others of "frenzied attacks" all the time, yet all you can do is rant and insult these days. You can't even decide which bit of the anatomy he is.

You come here to try the ridicule stakes with the odd little bit of trying to fit in humour.
Just another piece of crap that stands with mass opinion without knowing why.
scepti, this is a humorous website, where people come shoot the breeze, debate a bit, check out the latest insane theories/trolls and have a bit of a giggle.

Lighten up and get your sense of humour back - you sound bitter and twisted. 
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2017, 02:36:13 AM »
He's fifteen, what's your excuse?

I have no excuse...what's yours?

I don't talk to people like you do.

It may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty. Beware therefore! Love all, lest perchance is a King concealed!
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2017, 03:53:33 AM »
I just happen to think you're a prick. I think all arseholes like you are worthless.
Wow, you accuse others of "frenzied attacks" all the time, yet all you can do is rant and insult these days. You can't even decide which bit of the anatomy he is.

You come here to try the ridicule stakes with the odd little bit of trying to fit in humour.
Just another piece of crap that stands with mass opinion without knowing why.
scepti, this is a humorous website, where people come shoot the breeze, debate a bit, check out the latest insane theories/trolls and have a bit of a giggle.

Lighten up and get your sense of humour back - you sound bitter and twisted.

LOL

There's no difference between completely crazy and a good parody of completely crazy.

Some of the parodies around here are in fact so good I wonder if ...

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2017, 05:28:43 AM »
You disgust me Rayzor.

I'm not quite sure how you look in a mirror but that is your business alone.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2017, 05:36:12 AM »
You disgust me Rayzor.

What's goosed your goat?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »
You need to change to side B, this one's getting worn out. Maybe nip down to the random word salad store and look in the bargain bins for some new ones.
I think I'm quite happy to stick to this side. It feels comfortable enough to be getting on with.
Yes, I'm sure that it's much more comfortable to stick with the side that doesn't feel the need to bother with something so trivial as testable, working models.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2017, 07:37:32 AM »
You disgust me Rayzor.

What's goosed your goat?

He's still getting used to the idea that some of the people here are actually completely nuts.  Either that or he is afraid to confess to his innermost "flat earther" yearnings.   

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2017, 07:54:05 AM »
You need to change to side B, this one's getting worn out. Maybe nip down to the random word salad store and look in the bargain bins for some new ones.
I think I'm quite happy to stick to this side. It feels comfortable enough to be getting on with.
Yes, I'm sure that it's much more comfortable to stick with the side that doesn't feel the need to bother with something so trivial as testable, working models.
Tell me about these testable working models.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »
Why?  Are you willing to test any of them?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Callzter

• Amateur Astronomer, Round Earth Defense Force
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2017, 07:29:15 PM »
Jeran you make a fair point about people being so defensive of the round earth helicocentric model when they should just ignore flat earthers but the problem is is that pseudoscience and the flat earth society are growing at a scary fast rate so we need to push back against this agenda.

The more flat earth YouTube channels that pop up the more skeptic channels pop up to COUNTERACT the flat earthers. We can't let trogolodytes like you rule over the internet with denial of things that you don't understand. There are too many times to count where flatwits will say that something doesn't exist because they simply don't understand it.

Us "roundies" (for lack of a better term) are just responding to YOUR deliberate ignorance and lack of research and knowledge. We're not scared of losing our "sci-fi spaceships" or "pretty spinning ball"... we're just responding to your lack of knowledge on the subject.
The quickest way I could kill myself is by climbing up to the top of your ego and then jumping down to your fucking I.Q.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2017, 09:34:25 PM »
You disgust me Rayzor.

What's goosed your goat?

He's still getting used to the idea that some of the people here are actually completely nuts.  Either that or he is afraid to confess to his innermost "flat earther" yearnings.   

I am sorry I schooled you a few times. Call me whatever you like to make it easier to accept. It doesn't bother me at all.

@Jimmy, I just really don't like his attitude. He feels intellectually superior to nearly everyone here and he seems to enjoy calling others dumb or crazy, which I find disturbing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3169359/How-spot-serial-killer-Criminologists-reveal-five-key-traits-common-notorious-murderers.html

It's the equivalent of a MMA fighter going around beating everyone up because they think they can.

Look what happened to Ronda Rousy, pride before a fall, there is always someone out there smarter, faster or stronger than you.

I used to pick on the "bullies" in highschool also, I just don't like seeing people treated the way Rayzor feels he is entitled to treat them.
I'm anti-judaism.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2017, 09:37:54 PM »
Jeran you make a fair point about people being so defensive of the round earth helicocentric model when they should just ignore flat earthers but the problem is is that pseudoscience and the flat earth society are growing at a scary fast rate so we need to push back against this agenda.

The more flat earth YouTube channels that pop up the more skeptic channels pop up to COUNTERACT the flat earthers. We can't let trogolodytes like you rule over the internet with denial of things that you don't understand. There are too many times to count where flatwits will say that something doesn't exist because they simply don't understand it.

Us "roundies" (for lack of a better term) are just responding to YOUR deliberate ignorance and lack of research and knowledge. We're not scared of losing our "sci-fi spaceships" or "pretty spinning ball"... we're just responding to your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Bravo sir, exactly this. Ignorance needs to be countered and stupidity pointed out so that no-one can claim they weren't told when the truth comes out. You can't say "I told you so" if you haven't.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2017, 10:11:05 PM »
You disgust me Rayzor.

What's goosed your goat?

I am sorry I schooled you a few times. Call me whatever you like to make it easier to accept. It doesn't bother me at all.

@Jimmy, I just really don't like his attitude. He feels intellectually superior to nearly everyone here and he seems to enjoy calling others dumb or crazy, which I find disturbing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3169359/How-spot-serial-killer-Criminologists-reveal-five-key-traits-common-notorious-murderers.html

It's the equivalent of a MMA fighter going around beating everyone up because they think they can.

Look what happened to Ronda Rousy, pride before a fall, there is always someone out there smarter, faster or stronger than you.

I used to pick on the "bullies" in highschool also, I just don't like seeing people treated the way Rayzor feels he is entitled to treat them.

Umm...  you seem to not realise that thinking the earth is flat is almost the very definition of crazy.   
Incidentally,  I've been being nice to you for a while now,  so stop following me around like a lost little puppy or I'll start responding in kind,  and you know what happened the last time I did that.

I think the big monkey just  took the words from my mouth.

Bravo sir, exactly this. Ignorance needs to be countered and stupidity pointed out so that no-one can claim they weren't told when the truth comes out. You can't say "I told you so" if you haven't.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2017, 10:39:17 PM »
you know what happened the last time I did that.

I got pissed off with you and you chickened out of meeting up for a beer?

Offer is always open.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:44:52 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2017, 11:58:55 PM »

Why?  Are you willing to test any of them?
Tell me about these testable working models or can't you do it?

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2017, 03:24:18 AM »

Oh lighten up, snowflake.

Don't be ludicrous.

It really isn't.  This is a debate forum where we are all here voluntarily.   It's the equivalent of an MMA fighter having cage fights with other fighters.  Sounds like you don't like the fact he choked you out....

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2017, 03:26:30 AM »
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:34:27 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2017, 08:26:04 AM »
jeranism hasn't been here since page 1 of the now 3-page thread he started. He did say "I like to get in and get out" in his second post, in what's also called "seagull posting" - fly in, drop some crap, leave. 
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 08:31:57 AM »
jeranism hasn't been here since page 1 of the now 3-page thread he started. He did say "I like to get in and get out" in his second post, in what's also called "seagull posting" - fly in, drop some crap, leave.
He's probably done it on a bunch of forums to try and keep his traffic up.  That, and he avoids debate, so as not to get his arse handed to him.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2017, 09:13:48 AM »
He's probably done it on a bunch of forums to try and keep his traffic up.  That, and he avoids debate, so as not to get his arse handed to him.

Lol and here you shills are, 3 pages later, talking about things that have absoultely nothing to do with the thread topic, and are just bashing the threads poster. Who got their ass handed to them? Survey says the shills.

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2017, 10:26:47 AM »
I rarely come by these parts as it is mostly a collection of little boys who use so-called science, Wikipedia and consensus belief as fact

There are many sources that I use and this is also something that effects me because depending on where on the planet I am on, the centrepedal force comes into play, so we have to recalibrate sensitive balances. I don’t know how you explain that in the flat earth model. Give it a shot if you have something.

I also don’t see the point in thinking that the entire world of scientists are lying to you but that is a choice you make for yourself if you don’t have the tools to verify yourself. Obviously, the 95% of the population don’t work in any scientific field and they have to trust scientists, that they will behave as professionals.

I don’t have 100-200 posts. I’m quite new here.

Why am I here? I value knowledge (science) and I want a more science literate population rather than a hedonistic population that just wants to watch comedians and Hollywood artists.
I don’t see the point of calling people retards but I have to question the intelligence of some of you guys. I have only began discussing such issues recently. One guy says that rockets can’t burn in vacuum. I showed him research papers and he said they are fake. So, if you say that rockets can’t burn, you base this on what? The flat earther had no answer.

Another case was : the  flat earther tells me there is a wall of ice surrounding the planet and this prevents the oceans from falling out. You base this on what? Any photos? The answer is always no, you don’t have any evidence. This is a popular meme that is getting spread around between you guys.

A few of you seem to be religious and always quote the bible. What’s up with that? You don’t question the bible? How come?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2017, 11:32:38 AM »

Exactly. I'm cool with nearly every flat earther here. They're here to actually discuss something. Jeranism always has the worst intentions when he posts. I put him below Legba.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »

Cough, cough.

Sorry had something in my throat.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:50:53 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 05:41:41 PM »
Don't be ludicrous.

Body count pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan_(2001%E2%80%932014)

Who is being ludicrous?

I am waiting for a debate. I'll tell you what I told Rayzor, if you want to say "This is what I believe, I can't justify why I believe it and I am too scared to debate the issue." That's just fine with me. Just be honest with yourself and understand your beliefs are based on emotion and not logic and facts.

You have absolutely no right to say Jeranism is "scared to debate" glass houses amirite?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1896242#msg1896242

Edit.

Or just do a Rayzor and call everone who would ever even think of considering entertaining the possibility of questioning their TV a "crazy loony conspiracy theorist nutter." It's literally the best the official story has.

>muh tv.

Put your money where your mouth is.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:48:50 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2017, 01:34:25 AM »
Don't be ludicrous.

Body count pdf

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan_(2001%E2%80%932014)

Who is being ludicrous?

I am waiting for a debate. I'll tell you what I told Rayzor, if you want to say "This is what I believe, I can't justify why I believe it and I am too scared to debate the issue." That's just fine with me. Just be honest with yourself and understand your beliefs are based on emotion and not logic and facts.

You have absolutely no right to say Jeranism is "scared to debate" glass houses amirite?

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1896242#msg1896242

Edit.

Or just do a Rayzor and call everone who would ever even think of considering entertaining the possibility of questioning their TV a "crazy loony conspiracy theorist nutter." It's literally the best the official story has.

>muh tv.

Put your money where your mouth is.
Ever heard of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Just askin'

« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2017, 02:14:20 AM »
Don't be ludicrous.

Body count pdf

Who is being ludicrous?
You.  Now you are just doubling down.

I've no interest in debating your 9/11 bullshit.  This is a flat earth forum, take it somewhere else.  I've debated that crap on conspiracy forums before, and have little interest in doing it again.

Seriously, it doesn't look like it's doing you much good - just step away.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »
It's not bullshit if no one can debunk it.

Now keep it o/t please, you can make an easy $500 if you are confident.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2017, 11:17:06 PM »
Most of the globalists that come here are far from intellectuals. They're basically parrots.
Copy and paste monsters that possess little free thought.

There's a small percentage of genuine global believers that are looking for the truth, I believe but most are a little bit too apprehensive to actually dare to delve too far in, in case they are set upon by the mass of globalists just waiting to attack, plus more that weirdly join the forum in any such event.
It's one reason why I do not trust this site at all. Too many people playing too many games as some kind of experiment, I think. Or something.

It might be just my distrusting nature but I doubt it.
Oh, the irony.

« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2017, 03:15:14 AM »
Now keep it o/t please, you can make an easy $500 if you are confident.
Being confident will make me $500?  How does that work?