You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely

• 121 Replies
Re: You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2017, 01:06:36 PM »
Although I was called a flat earther like three times today.

Turns out the earth really is flat.

I wonder why, you two faced shill.
I don't see you jumping on jeranism for admitting he's paid actual money for his videos? Seems like you'd be all over that!

According to him it's a pittance, which begs the question why he spends time cranking out video after video for no useful purpose.

Doing my very best at trying to expose humanities deceivers before it is too late and our children and their children are nothing but brain dead slaves.

And we're pointing out the obvious flaws with the FE models that have been proposed so far. Any readers that happen by are shown why the flat earth explanations offered really make no sense even if they may seem appealing on casual glance.

If you want to convince many people that the earth is flat, work on explanations for easily-seen phenomena like sunrises and sunsets, and the sharply-defined horizon at sea. If you can come up with something that explains these as elegantly and simply as a large spherical earth, then that's a good start.

The deception is obvious.

Shills abound here!

jeranism admits he's paid (but not much) for making his deceptive videos, so in a sense that makes him a shill. Some accuse other forum members who disagree with them of being shills, but there isn't any actual evidence or any real reason to believe they are shills.

Earth is flat. There's no arguing that.

Apparently there is no argument that the earth is flat; I haven't heard a good one yet. If you have one, let's hear it! Maybe start with the simple and obvious stuff like sunrises and sunsets, then move on if you do better with that than what's been offered so far.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2017, 01:14:01 PM »
A video of ducks doesn't convince you the earth is flat?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

RocksEverywhere

• Literally everywhere.
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »
Hey guys I'm late to the party. Nevertheless, saying that all globe earth people here are dumb parrots is a bit of an overgeneralization, don't you think? There are actual scientists here who are just around for shits and giggles and the occasional serious debate. I actually learned a lot from hanging around here - lots of facts I took for granted without ever giving a second thought, and this place made me rethink certain things. The first time someone responded to one of my posts with some pro-flat-earth arguments I was dumbfounded and it took me a while to come back at it - just because I never think about it. So I guess the FE people around here deserve a thank you.

But in the end, I'm still mostly here for the shits and giggles. And of course, to talk about rocks. Rocks rock.
AMA: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=68045.0

Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's not real.

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 02:08:24 PM »

Watch the personal attacks.

No, I am sick of deception and will call out inane stupidity when I see it.
Once you realize who you were talking to, you might rethink your decision. In which case I really hope you don't.

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 03:13:15 PM »
What really strains the threads of believability are the people that have post counts in the thousands yet still come here are argue for a round earth. Some of them have been here for years and years and simply make new accounts when their current one is played out.

This is something I've posted about before and inquired to people's reasons for staying so long to argue round-earthism. Some say they like the challenge, some say they are actively trying to destroy the flat-earth society (news flash, coming and discussing flat-earth topics is what we want), but most ignore the question.
Its not to argue 'round earthinism' as you call it, it's to point out the truth.
The world is a sphere plain and simple, gravity exists, whatever its root cause may be, there is no worldwide scientific conspiracy involving countless millions of people and there is no dome or ice wall.
Personally I find flat earth believers quite interesting in the way they can take denial to new heights, any thing that may cast doubt on their belief is rejected as a hoax, CGI or a conspiracy without ever putting forward anything that could be classed as solid evidence.....for how could they when none exists.
Lastly I think the flat earthers would miss ' the angry globurists' for who else would they be able to vent their inner frustrations at?

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »

Once you realize who you were talking to, you might rethink your decision. In which case I really hope you don't.

I stand up for what I believe in, no matter what.

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »

.....and that I think sums up flat earthers quite nicely...truth and facts be dammed....belief is far more important, along with thick headed ignorance.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2017, 04:44:04 PM »

Youtube's change of ad policy is really wrecking you isn't it? 

Perhaps it's time to consider an exciting career in budding field of coal mining.

My advice to you is to do what your parents did.  Get a job sir.

The bums lost!  The bums will always lose!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2017, 04:48:37 PM »

Perhaps it's time to consider an exciting career in budding field of coal mining.

You heard about that too.

I think it sucks it's a great way to censor without appearing to, only the channels in line with the mainstream media can profit.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2017, 04:53:14 PM »

I think it sucks it's a great way to censor without appearing to, only the channels in line with the mainstream media can profit.

Yeah I almost treat Youtube like TV.  I'm not convinced that it's an intentional attack by the MSM though.  I'm strongly considering actually paying for Youtube Red just to support these guys though.

Edit:  Youtubers other than Jeranism.

Edit:  Well maybe Jeranism if he made videos worth watching.  I like good conspiracy videos.  The documentary of the moon landing being fake was really entertaining.  Ditto Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.  Even though half the time I end up throwing my shoes at the tv out of rage.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 04:55:48 PM by crutonius »

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2017, 04:55:31 PM »
.....and that I think sums up flat earthers quite nicely...truth and facts be dammed....belief is far more important, along with thick headed ignorance.

What bull! You believe in a globe Earth flying through space, and when you are really questioned about its workings, this is your answer...

My understanding as regards to the workings of the universe is.....because that's the way it is

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »

Yeah I almost treat Youtube like TV.  I'm not convinced that it's an intentional attack by the MSM though.  I'm strongly considering actually paying for Youtube Red just to support these guys though.

Edit:  Youtubers other than Jeranism.

Edit:  Well maybe Jeranism if he made videos worth watching.  I like good conspiracy videos.  The documentary of the moon landing being fake was really entertaining.  Ditto Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.  Even though half the time I end up throwing my shoes at the tv out of rage.

Did you know how it came about?

It was those stupid edgy Nazi trolls, advertisers caught on that their products were being advertised on questionable videos and pulled their ads.

I guess its fair, stupid NeoNazi's they ruined the internet.

I'm anti-judaism.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2017, 06:04:52 PM »
Hi Jeranism, thanks for your good work on your channel. I check in there from time to time. After spending so much time on it seems the only explanation for these roundies being here for years with thousands of posts all day and all night, is for molding opinion.
 It is frustrating to come here as at flat noob. Anytime of the day or night someone is here to dissuade someone from questioning the shape of the earth. Ridicule, insults and mainstream science are thrown in their face constantly. These shills show up with their superior and condescending attitudes to show how smart they are.
 If I were a rounder, I would check this site and leave after a little while. I wouldn't waste time on a "stupid website".
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2017, 08:05:53 PM »
Hi Jeranism, thanks for your good work on your channel. I check in there from time to time. After spending so much time on it seems the only explanation for these roundies being here for years with thousands of posts all day and all night, is for molding opinion.
 It is frustrating to come here as at flat noob. Anytime of the day or night someone is here to dissuade someone from questioning the shape of the earth. Ridicule, insults and mainstream science are thrown in their face constantly. These shills show up with their superior and condescending attitudes to show how smart they are.
 If I were a rounder, I would check this site and leave after a little while. I wouldn't waste time on a "stupid website".
Are you being sarcastic, facetious, or what? Not all so called "rounders" think this is a "stupid website". I for one have learned an unimaginable amount. I've met some very interesting people. Besides, where else could find an İntikam?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2017, 08:11:24 PM »

That's good to stand up for what you believe, but you don't need to be a douche bag about it.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2017, 09:18:21 PM »
Well, I took a close look at my life.

Seems fine.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2017, 09:34:12 PM »
I'm good. Thanks for asking.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2017, 10:39:31 PM »
Look at the frenzied attacks on Jeranism.
This is when you know he's hitting home.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2017, 10:41:41 PM »

Seems fine.
It's bound to be fine, for you. You live in a sci-fi bubble where you believe it's all real.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2017, 11:05:43 PM »
Whether or not jeranism is hitting home, he makes awful, awful videos. Just in case you think I'm saying that because they're FE, let me assure there are GE videos that are also awful.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2017, 11:09:24 PM »

Seems fine.
It's bound to be fine, for you. You live in a sci-fi bubble where you believe it's all real.

You need to change to side B, this one's getting worn out. Maybe nip down to the random word salad store and look in the bargain bins for some new ones.

Meanwhile I have a good job, nice house, good kids and grandkids, don't need anyone's permission to do anything and I can go out into the real world and understand what's going on. When I am weighed in the balance it will be someone higher who decides whether or not I am found wanting, not you or the OP.

Judge not, lest ye yourselves be judged.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2017, 11:14:12 PM »
Whether or not jeranism is hitting home, he makes awful, awful videos. Just in case you think I'm saying that because they're FE, let me assure there are GE videos that are also awful.
Yeah you're just saying that.
His videos are far from awful to those with a thinking brain but I can see how they would be for people who have their own heads shoved up their own mainstream indoctrinated arses.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2017, 11:17:06 PM »
His videos are far from awful to those with a thinking brain but I can see how they would be for people who have their own heads shoved up their own mainstream indoctrinated arses.

I'm surprised you think his videos are good.

I could probably find quotes to back up my statement regarding GE videos.

Accusing me of having my head up my arse says more about you than it does about me.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2017, 11:26:35 PM »
You need to change to side B, this one's getting worn out. Maybe nip down to the random word salad store and look in the bargain bins for some new ones.
I think I'm quite happy to stick to this side. It feels comfortable enough to be getting on with.

Meanwhile I have a good job, nice house, good kids and grandkids, don't need anyone's permission to do anything and I can go out into the real world and understand what's going on.
You have nothing to prove to me but here you are trying to prove something to me.
You can't expect to act like an arsehole and not receive a little bit back from time to time. I know it hurts you and I know you'll deny it hurts you...but this is just what you'll have to deal with until you play a fair game.
You reap what you sow.  ;)

When I am weighed in the balance it will be someone higher who decides whether or not I am found wanting, not you or the OP.
Maybe so, You could well be right on that. I don't really have an answer to whether that will turn out for you, or not. That's for your own mind to contemplate.
But seeing as your mind appears to be doing just that, then I'd also suggest that you think back to how much of a total and utter arrogant piece of shit arsehole you've been to others with your global nonsense and attacks on those that think alternately to what you arseholes push.

Now, if you've noticed any of my posts, you will have noticed that I'm not normally like this.
I'll argue my case with a bit of tit for tat but I won't generally go too far and mainly I just accept the crap coming my way.
Sometimes I feel the need to just let the odd prick know what a prick they've been, or still are.
It doesn't matter of they react with answers like "I'm not bothered" or " I have a good living, so I don't care" or any other clap trap.
Act like a prick and you will be treated like one.
Play a fair game and you will receive one back.

Judge not, lest ye yourselves be judged.
Take a leaf out of your own book you utter bell end.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2017, 11:28:49 PM »

Accusing me of having my head up my arse says more about you than it does about me.
I just happen to think you're a prick. I think all arseholes like you are worthless.
You come here to try the ridicule stakes with the odd little bit of trying to fit in humour.
Just another piece of crap that stands with mass opinion without knowing why.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2017, 11:32:07 PM »

I just happen to think you're a prick. I think all arseholes like you are worthless.
You come here to try the ridicule stakes with the odd little bit of trying to fit in humour.
Just another piece of crap that stands with mass opinion without knowing why.
You're still saying more about yourself than you are about me.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »

Please note that I don't misuse the literally.  If I use it in a story then it's important.

Let me put it this way.  Have you ever seen the movie "the room"? not the newer movie, the older one with Tommy Wissau.  The Room is called the citizen Kain of bad movies. Jeranism's videos are like if a Tommy Wissau movie could emit a literal stench that you can smell on the other side of the internet. 

Don't believe me?  Well I detected the last several times Jeranism was online.  How could I do that if I"m not tracking his foul stench.

Aside from all of that. 

Jeranism, I would love to offer some destructive feedback to elevate your content to the level where it's not tylenol pm in youtube form.  Or failing that we could market your content to anasthesia resistance patients, dentists. 

Yours in Christ,
Charlemagne Rutonius Maximumx Meridius.

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2017, 01:04:49 AM »

What bull! You believe in a globe Earth flying through space, and when you are really questioned about its workings, this is your answer...

My understanding as regards to the workings of the universe is.....because that's the way it is

You have access to the WWW as much as I have go and look. I was paraphrasing a well known American Cosmologist.
Your keep going on about the earth whizzing through space......the fact that you appear to unable or reluctant to grasp this in no way affects the reality of the situation.

The evidence for a spherical world existing as part of an expanding universe is irrefutable.
In contrast there is no evidence whatsoever for the earth being flat bordered by an ice wall and topped off by a dome.

I think the limiting factor in all this appears to be you inability to grasp the reality of the world as it is. In turn this causes you to seek a simpler, albeit made up, version that better suits your limited mental capacity.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2017, 01:07:18 AM »
He's fifteen, what's your excuse?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2017, 01:09:00 AM »
He's fifteen, what's your excuse?

I have no excuse...what's yours?