You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely

• 121 Replies

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
  • The deception of NASA is without measure.
You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely
« on: April 11, 2017, 03:53:05 AM »
Hello all-

I rarely come by these parts as it is mostly a collection of little boys who use so-called science, Wikipedia and consensus belief as fact while trying to be smart by arguing the shape of the earth with those who they feel are far less intellectually capable then themselves. So, to those Globe believers that have 100-200 posts, I can see that. You come here, you make a few points, debunk a few claims... makes sense.

This post however, is to the Globe Believer out there who has any number higher than 500 under their name. Honestly, you need to immediately look at your life and the way you spend your time as it is a sad indicator of your perceived intelligence. I see constant name calling and building yourselves up like you are some kind of intellectual. Ask yourself, why in the world you would spend your time on a forum for flat-tards as you call them? What could possibly be the motivation? Do you also run track against people in wheelchairs and have eating competitions against toddlers. Wow, you ate more hot dogs than that 2 year old? Impressive. Won that swim meet against the lady with no arms? Well aren't your parents proud!

Is that really the best you can do?  Debate those who you think are ignorant and the scum of the world?  You chose the forum full of what you consider ignorant flat earth fools to flex your intellectual muscles?  I am really impressed. Tell me, where can I find the next NY Yankees vs. The Inner City of Chicago Little League game? Should be a barn burner. Seems to me you guys secretly doubt your own beliefs and this place makes you feel all warm and cozy. This way you can sleep well at night and think of Elon Musk stroking your hair gently. Good night sweet prince... don't forget to say your prayers! "I thank the big bang for everything, thanks stellar theory and gravity for holding me down. Thanks St. Newton for telling us how a cannon would work if we shot it too far, not far enough and most importantly, if we shot it just right!  Thanks for all the wonderful things in orbit and all NASA has provided the human race. Thanks Arthur C. Clarke for giving NASA your satellite ideas and thanks to the the big blue globe for pulling us all to the center. Thanks amoeba for evolving into me. Thanks star dust for creating schools to indoctrinate me and thank you most for flat earthers so I can feel smart by referring to facts that men say are true and I really trust them. In the name of The Physics, The Sun and the Holy Peer Reviewed Journals -  Ahhhh men!"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 03:55:35 AM by jeranism »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: You Intellectuals Should Really Look At Your Lives Closely
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 04:06:28 AM »
Most of the globalists that come here are far from intellectuals. They're basically parrots.
Copy and paste monsters that possess little free thought.

There's a small percentage of genuine global believers that are looking for the truth, I believe but most are a little bit too apprehensive to actually dare to delve too far in, in case they are set upon by the mass of globalists just waiting to attack, plus more that weirdly join the forum in any such event.
It's one reason why I do not trust this site at all. Too many people playing too many games as some kind of experiment, I think. Or something.

It might be just my distrusting nature but I doubt it.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 04:15:04 AM »
Do you honestly make videos because you believe it jeranism? I haven't watched any of yours but I might if you can tell me it's not for the youtube dollars.

I'll thumbs up if you can link me to one where you are honest and present solid points.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 04:19:24 AM »
I take it back. Won me over with this one,

Really good video, subscribed. I'll check out a few of your FE vids.
I'm anti-judaism.

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 04:22:01 AM »

Most of the globalists that come here are far from intellectuals. They're basically parrots.
Copy and paste monsters that possess little free thought.

There's a small percentage of genuine global believers that are looking for the truth, I believe but most are a little bit too apprehensive to actually dare to delve too far in, in case they are set upon by the mass of globalists just waiting to attack, plus more that weirdly join the forum in any such event.
It's one reason why I do not trust this site at all. Too many people playing too many games as some kind of experiment, I think. Or something.

It might be just my distrusting nature but I doubt it.
Oh you couldn't be more correct in being weary of this place. I like to get in and get out. It honestly makes no sense that people who really believe in a Globe would be here day and night arguing it. It is meant to keep you busy and they do a good job of just repeating what we were all taught. We KNOW that the consensus belief is that we live on the spinning ball. Thanks a lot. Oh really, the moon hoax has been debunked? You son't say! And with all this easy and obvious evidence, they stay here day after day after day. The strangest thing is... if the Earth were flat, this is exactly what I would expect to see as a safeguard against the spreading of the biggest conspiracy and lie of all time. If it were round, there would not be a Globe believer with more than 10 posts. They'd have far better things to do.

So, anyone with a brain can see what is going on here.  Jordan Maxwell says it best: [size=78%]http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZTCMB4fsOQ[/size]

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 04:26:57 AM »

I take it back. Won me over with this one,

Really good video, subscribed. I'll check out a few of your FE vids.

Thanks. All I can promise you is that every video I make is 100% my honest opinion and thoughts. I can't say that I am right but I am questioning the world that has been taught to me and when researching am able to see a hidden secret that I think many others gloss over. There is no proof of the ball earth. Not the kind that should be expected from a scientific fact taught to children during their formative years. Sad what they have done to humanity. Knowledge is power and so they have taken our brain and made sure that we don't know who we are, why we are here and where we are. Doing my very best at trying to expose humanities deceivers before it is too late and our children and their children are nothing but brain dead slaves.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 04:39:33 AM »
I agree with most of that, there are a few things that I think are self evidence for a globe, I'll check out your videos, I like to think I'm not too brainwashed but I can't promise anything lol.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 05:15:35 AM »
This post however, is to the Globe Believer out there who has any number higher than 500 under their name. Honestly, you need to immediately look at your life and the way you spend your time as it is a sad indicator of your perceived intelligence.
Says the guy who spends all his time making idiotic youtube videos and getting his ass handed to him in debates.

Do you have some reason for being here?  Other than berating "globe earth believers" to make you feel a bit better about your ridiculous life?

Fancy a debate?  Pick your flat earth subject....
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 05:34:20 AM »
I've never seen a flat earther "win" a debate to be fair.

But going by their model we can't trust anything anyone says ever, so we're left with things like the sunrise and set, lunar cycles, star trails rotating around a point, ships over the horizon etc.

I still think the globe earth has the majority of the evidence personally.
Although I was called a flat earther like three times today.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 05:52:48 AM »
Hello all-

I rarely come by these parts as it is mostly a collection of little boys who use so-called science, Wikipedia and consensus belief as fact while trying to be smart by arguing the shape of the earth with those who they feel are far less intellectually capable then themselves. So, to those Globe believers that have 100-200 posts, I can see that. You come here, you make a few points, debunk a few claims... makes sense.

This post however, is to the Globe Believer out there who has any number higher than 500 under their name. Honestly, you need to immediately look at your life and the way you spend your time as it is a sad indicator of your perceived intelligence. I see constant name calling and building yourselves up like you are some kind of intellectual. Ask yourself, why in the world you would spend your time on a forum for flat-tards as you call them? What could possibly be the motivation? Do you also run track against people in wheelchairs and have eating competitions against toddlers. Wow, you ate more hot dogs than that 2 year old? Impressive. Won that swim meet against the lady with no arms? Well aren't your parents proud!

Is that really the best you can do?  Debate those who you think are ignorant and the scum of the world?  You chose the forum full of what you consider ignorant flat earth fools to flex your intellectual muscles?  I am really impressed. Tell me, where can I find the next NY Yankees vs. The Inner City of Chicago Little League game? Should be a barn burner. Seems to me you guys secretly doubt your own beliefs and this place makes you feel all warm and cozy. This way you can sleep well at night and think of Elon Musk stroking your hair gently. Good night sweet prince... don't forget to say your prayers! "I thank the big bang for everything, thanks stellar theory and gravity for holding me down. Thanks St. Newton for telling us how a cannon would work if we shot it too far, not far enough and most importantly, if we shot it just right!  Thanks for all the wonderful things in orbit and all NASA has provided the human race. Thanks Arthur C. Clarke for giving NASA your satellite ideas and thanks to the the big blue globe for pulling us all to the center. Thanks amoeba for evolving into me. Thanks star dust for creating schools to indoctrinate me and thank you most for flat earthers so I can feel smart by referring to facts that men say are true and I really trust them. In the name of The Physics, The Sun and the Holy Peer Reviewed Journals -  Ahhhh men!"

Now there is sanctimonious pish, and then there is this post, one would find it difficult to slip a feeler gauge between them. He/she claims to know the minds of people and the reason behind them posting here, while at the same time being an advocate/ supporter for Jeranism, which I think says all you need to know about their mental state.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 06:25:01 AM »
What really strains the threads of believability are the people that have post counts in the thousands yet still come here are argue for a round earth. Some of them have been here for years and years and simply make new accounts when their current one is played out.

This is something I've posted about before and inquired to people's reasons for staying so long to argue round-earthism. Some say they like the challenge, some say they are actively trying to destroy the flat-earth society (news flash, coming and discussing flat-earth topics is what we want), but most ignore the question.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 06:35:36 AM »
I'm here because I think it's a great forum.
I'm anti-judaism.

deadsirius

• Crime Machine
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 06:58:38 AM »
I like it here.  A lot of the people are interesting, and I enjoy the complete nonsense (intentional or otherwise).

I've never put much energy into trying to convince anyone of the globe.  For one, I know it's pointless.  Secondly, this is a flat-earth forum and I don't wanna be some asshole crashing the party.  Similarly I am a pretty through-and-through atheist but I'm not going to go walking into a church on Sunday and start demanding everyone give me their evidence for God and call them stupid for believing.  "Live and let live" is a cliche but it's a pretty good one.

I do tend to go down the rabbit hole of arguments that are not really directly related to flat vs. round.  Like the existence of acceleration and momentum, or the fact that there should not be a visible curve across the horizon on a flat or round earth.

I am confident in the globe but I've really gotten a lot of value out of having that confidence challenged--I've had to refresh myself on a lot of high-school physics and such that I've forgotten over time.  In the same vein I like to hope that I am able to challenge flat-earthers into refining their arguments and building internal consistency.  Frankly I would LOVE to be convinced I'm wrong about the earth--I think it would be the most exciting thing to ever happen.  Hasn't happened yet but maybe I'm just holding out hope that someday an argument will appear that we can't refute.
Suffering from a martyr complex...so you don't have to

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »
Hello all-

I have a better question for you Jeranism, are you the best that FE can do?  I don't see your condescending dismissal of RET to be any worse than the angry rantings of RE'ers that you whine about.  Maybe you would be more justified in your superior attitude if more FE'ers at least understood the physics that they're trying to debunk. 

For example, we have some FE'ers that think that rockets can't work in a vacuum and trot out the Joule-Thompson free expansion experiment as "proof".  It makes no difference to them that free expansion only applies to closed, isolated systems and rocket engines are open systems.  They claim that rockets must push against an atmosphere when Newton's second and thirds laws easily demonstrate that they don't.  We have at least one FE'er who claims that there is no such thing as inertia.

Now don't get me wrong, I would actually like to see an FE'er come up with a workable FE model, but I'm not holding my breath.  FE'ers don't seem to understand that it isn't enough to prove RET wrong, you still have to prove that FET is right.  Personally, I don't particularly care for the Bedford Levels type observations because it's too easy for atmospheric conditions to distort the results one way or another.  Rather, I think that it's better to look to the heavens.  If an FE'er can come up with a working, testable model that can demonstrate the FE workings of rising and setting of the sun and moon, solar and lunar eclipses, and the seasonal travels of the sun from the Tropic of Capricorn to the Tropic of Cancer and back, then maybe you might not draw as much ridicule and ire as you currently do.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 07:16:22 AM »
He's only here to get more clickies on his youtube crap anyway.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 07:40:22 AM »
Yup, this one is intelligent. The 300 views on this forum will finally get me that BMW. Let's see, $1/1000 views so $0.30/300 views.  Google takes 45%, I get 55%...  yeah.. that $0.17 does it. Don't be sad that your post number is 10x as much as the people this post was intended to reach. There is no reason for you to be here pretending to be smart.  Yeah, that's all I do is just make idiotic youtube videos all day. It would be better if I had 5041 posts in a flat earth forum arguing for the current consensus belief. So tough to do. And as far as getting my ass handed to me in debates... I was on one video debate with a 5000+ poster here MikeMan and drove him into retirement.

----Do you have some reason for being here?
Uhhh, I am a flat earther genius.  That's like me walking into your house and asking you the same.

And look up the definition of "berating"

-------Fancy a debate?  Pick your flat earth subject....
Look everyone... the guy who gets to use science as fact has challenged the guy that will argue that the science isn't a fact. Wow, he's gone out on a limb on this one folks. Stand in awe as he links to wikipedia and drops the mic to prove gravity.

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 07:44:25 AM »
All those people who argue about "paid shills"(you know who you are...), well, here's your opportunity to chime in!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 07:51:48 AM »
I am a flat earther genius.
Do you have any evidence to support that outlandish claim?  Such as a working, testable FE model that explains the intricate motions of the celestial bodies?

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 07:58:10 AM »
I have a better question for you Jeranism, are you the best that FE can do?  I don't see your condescending dismissal of RET to be any worse than the angry rantings of RE'ers that you whine about.  Maybe you would be more justified in your superior attitude if more FE'ers at least understood the physics that they're trying to debunk. 
If this were a round earth forum, perhaps this would make sense. But here, it just doesn't. And no, I am sure FE has much better. Who said I think I am good? My "superior attitude" as you call it is simply my confidence in my beliefs.
For example, we have some FE'ers that think that rockets can't work in a vacuum and trot out the Joule-Thompson free expansion experiment as "proof".  It makes no difference to them that free expansion only applies to closed, isolated systems and rocket engines are open systems.  They claim that rockets must push against an atmosphere when Newton's second and thirds laws easily demonstrate that they don't.  We have at least one FE'er who claims that there is no such thing as inertia.
Here is the great thing. How are you going to prove that rockets do work in space? And Newtons Laws are a joke. What is the equal and opposite reaction to the earth spinning? How about to lightning? And how about gravity? You going to parrot the nonsense you were taught like if you lean on a wall it is leaning on you? If I throw a basketball, the basketball is pushing on me? Look at the things you call facts and realize that consensus belief means squat.
Now don't get me wrong, I would actually like to see an FE'er come up with a workable FE model, but I'm not holding my breath.  FE'ers don't seem to understand that it isn't enough to prove RET wrong, you still have to prove that FET is right.  Personally, I don't particularly care for the Bedford Levels type observations because it's too easy for atmospheric conditions to distort the results one way or another.  Rather, I think that it's better to look to the heavens.  If an FE'er can come up with a working, testable model that can demonstrate the FE workings of rising and setting of the sun and moon, solar and lunar eclipses, and the seasonal travels of the sun from the Tropic of Capricorn to the Tropic of Cancer and back, then maybe you might not draw as much ridicule and ire as you currently do.
Perhaps... however to state that we have to come up with proof to show the flat earth model is true is not really the case as when people see that the globe is a metaphysical idea that was taught to school children as scientific fact, then we can have thousands of minds coming together to get the truth. I am one person and if you think one person mapped your globe well you are so very mistaken.

jeranism

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 08:05:46 AM »
Do you have any evidence to support that outlandish claim?  Such as a working, testable FE model that explains the intricate motions of the celestial bodies?
Maybe I didn't punctuate correctly. "I am a flat earther, genius."

And yes, I have evidence. It is that I (that's me) believe (meaning think based on evidence and my observations of reality) that the earth (the place we live) is flat (as in a plane) and not a ball as I was taught.

Nope, I do not have a workable testable model as that will take time and more people seeing what they have been led and bamboozled into believing. Do you know that neither do you? So, you call 95% of the known universe being unobserved workable? Dark matter and dark energy are made up terms that have NEVER BEEN OBSERVED... go look into science for me and tell me if observations are important. 

Then ask yourself why people like Edwin Hubble said things like,

“Such a condition would imply that we occupy a unique position in the universe, analogous, in a sense, to the ancient conception of a central earth. The hypothesis cannot be disproved but it is unwelcome and would be accepted only as a last resort in order to save the phenomena. Therefore, we disregard this possibility and consider the alternative, namely, a distribution which thins out with distance.”
“A thinning out would be readily explained in either of two ways... Both explanations seem plausible, but neither is permitted by the observations. The apparent departures from uniformity in the World Picture are fully compensated by the minimum possible corrections for redshifts on any interpretation. No margin is left for a thinning out. The true distribution must either be uniform or increase outward, leaving the observer in a unique position. But the unwelcome supposition of a favoured location must be avoided at all costs….Such a favoured position, of course, is intolerable … Therefore, in order to restore homogeneity, and to escape the horror of a unique position, the departures from uniformity, which are introduced by the recession factors, must be compensated by the second term representing effects of spatial curvature. There seems to be no other escape.“

Sure sounds like great science to me

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 08:29:38 AM »
I think there is a greater gap between the completeness of the two theories then you think.

As for science, it advances. Nothing strange about that.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 08:58:28 AM »
Yup, this one is intelligent. The 300 views on this forum will finally get me that BMW. Let's see, $1/1000 views so $0.30/300 views.  Google takes 45%, I get 55%...  yeah.. that $0.17 does it. Don't be sad that your post number is 10x as much as the people this post was intended to reach. There is no reason for you to be here pretending to be smart.  Yeah, that's all I do is just make idiotic youtube videos all day. It would be better if I had 5041 posts in a flat earth forum arguing for the current consensus belief. So tough to do. And as far as getting my ass handed to me in debates... I was on one video debate with a 5000+ poster here MikeMan and drove him into retirement.
...aaaaand breathe out.

You know we have an "angry ranting" section for this shit?

----Do you have some reason for being here?
Uhhh, I am a flat earther genius.  That's like me walking into your house and asking you the same.
Listen, genius, it's not even remotely similar.  For a start, this isn't a house.  Secondly it's an open forum where anyone can register and express their views (or just have a laugh), whatever they are, not some flat earther circle jerk.

And look up the definition of "berating"
"scold or criticize (someone) angrily." - seems perfectly appropriate.  Why do you have an issue?  Or did you just want me to look it up for you?

-------Fancy a debate?  Pick your flat earth subject....
Look everyone... the guy who gets to use science as fact has challenged the guy that will argue that the science isn't a fact. Wow, he's gone out on a limb on this one folks. Stand in awe as he links to wikipedia and drops the mic to prove gravity.
Evasion noted.  Probably for the best judging by your past performances.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 09:10:15 AM »
If this were a round earth forum, perhaps this would make sense. But here, it just doesn't. And no, I am sure FE has much better. Who said I think I am good? My "superior attitude" as you call it is simply my confidence in my beliefs.
Then why do you berate RE'ers for their confidence in their beliefs?

Here is the great thing. How are you going to prove that rockets do work in space? And Newtons Laws are a joke. What is the equal and opposite reaction to the earth spinning? How about to lightning? And how about gravity? You going to parrot the nonsense you were taught like if you lean on a wall it is leaning on you? If I throw a basketball, the basketball is pushing on me? Look at the things you call facts and realize that consensus belief means squat.
Ah yes, another "researcher" who has apparently never taken a lab physics course.  You do realize that lab physics courses require students to perform real world experiments to verify many of the fundamental principles that are being taught and you deny, don't you?

Perhaps... however to state that we have to come up with proof to show the flat earth model is true is not really the case as when people see that the globe is a metaphysical idea that was taught to school children as scientific fact, then we can have thousands of minds coming together to get the truth. I am one person and if you think one person mapped your globe well you are so very mistaken.
You do realize that to dismiss RET is to dismiss pretty much all of the earth sciences along with most of physics, don't you?  How is it even remotely plausible that so many people can do so much hands on research and still be so mistaken about the shape of the earth?

Maybe I didn't punctuate correctly. "I am a flat earther, genius."
So I guess grammar is just one more thing that you have yet to master.

And yes, I have evidence. It is that I (that's me) believe (meaning think based on evidence and my observations of reality) that the earth (the place we live) is flat (as in a plane) and not a ball as I was taught.
Why does it seem that flat earthers have a different definition of the word "evidence" than the rest of the world?

Nope, I do not have a workable testable model as that will take time and more people seeing what they have been led and bamboozled into believing.
Then maybe you should spend less time debunking RET and more time rallying the FET community to research and develop a workable, testable FE model.

Do you know that neither do you? So, you call 95% of the known universe being unobserved workable?
Actually, I'd settle for a workable FE model of our solar system, or at least the sun/earth/moon system.

Dark matter and dark energy are made up terms that have NEVER BEEN OBSERVED... go look into science for me and tell me if observations are important. 
Dark matter may not have been directly observed (hence the name "dark" matter), but its effects have been observed in the form of gravitational lensing.

Then ask yourself why people like Edwin Hubble said things like,

“Such a condition would imply that we occupy a unique position in the universe, analogous, in a sense, to the ancient conception of a central earth. The hypothesis cannot be disproved but it is unwelcome and would be accepted only as a last resort in order to save the phenomena. Therefore, we disregard this possibility and consider the alternative, namely, a distribution which thins out with distance.”
“A thinning out would be readily explained in either of two ways... Both explanations seem plausible, but neither is permitted by the observations. The apparent departures from uniformity in the World Picture are fully compensated by the minimum possible corrections for redshifts on any interpretation. No margin is left for a thinning out. The true distribution must either be uniform or increase outward, leaving the observer in a unique position. But the unwelcome supposition of a favoured location must be avoided at all costs….Such a favoured position, of course, is intolerable … Therefore, in order to restore homogeneity, and to escape the horror of a unique position, the departures from uniformity, which are introduced by the recession factors, must be compensated by the second term representing effects of spatial curvature. There seems to be no other escape.“

Sure sounds like great science to me
I don't think that RE scientists have ever claimed to have all the answers.  In fact, most will acknowledge that the more they learn about the universe, the more questions they find.  At least they don't need to resort to nonsensical versions of perspective to explain a sunset.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 11:12:55 AM by markjo »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »

Turns out the earth really is flat.

I wonder why, you two faced shill.
Probably because some people don't understand the delicate art of sarcasm.

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »

I don't see you jumping on jeranism for admitting he's paid actual money for his videos? Seems like you'd be all over that!

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2017, 11:27:00 AM »

I don't see you jumping on jeranism for admitting he's paid actual money for his videos? Seems like you'd be all over that!

According to him it's a pittance, which begs the question why he spends time cranking out video after video for no useful purpose. Maybe he hopes someday his worthless flat-earth videos will bring him some real money, in which case he's the shill. I've watched a few of them; they sport flashy production values but completely bogus arguments. Watching them was, without exception, an utter waste of time.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2017, 12:15:09 PM »

According to him it's a pittance, which begs the question why he spends time cranking out video after video for no useful purpose.

Doing my very best at trying to expose humanities deceivers before it is too late and our children and their children are nothing but brain dead slaves.

The deception is obvious.

Shills abound here!

Earth is flat. There's no arguing that.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2017, 12:31:15 PM »

Watch the personal attacks.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution