Immortality is discovered. Cost of to be an immortal is 100 000 000 $

• 159 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
There have been some serious criticisms since we opened this issue. These have caused me do research on ethical and religious problems. On the first impressions, I saw that there were problems in both directions, so I removed the issue from the broadcast. I realized later in my research that I could solve the ethical problem. The situation on the religious issue is controversial and there is no obstacle in front of the "long life" of mankind. As a result, the Hour of Judgment will come and all of us will die, I believe it. And some will be alive that day. Some of them may have lived 60 years, some 100 years, some 1500 years. This does not mean the meaning of eternal life. So the subject from the religious side is solved. I do not promise "to live forever". I promise a life far from "deaths from old age and classical diseases". A 70-year-old can enter and win a sprint race with a 20-year-old. You can even win the Olympics at 100 metres . Because old age is a problem entirely dissolved.

My technique provides rejuvenation. This is exact. There is no doubt.

I need to do a technical work for 3-5 years for this and it has a cost. According to my calculations, $ 10 million is enough for this. But I am asking $ 100 million for mutual security reasons. Half of this fee will be entrusted to a reliable person and will be handed over at the end of the business. This can be admin on the site or any trusted manager. The important thing here is the trust of both sides.

So you will be waiting no more than 5 years after you have deposited $ 100 million. A waiting period will not be required again after the first immortal process. But this process will not be implemented unless necessary. This is an extra special situation and not everyone.
It is highly probable that those who direct the world politics and the illuminati directors are immortal. So in order to fight on equal terms, we have to actually get it.
anyway.

If there is 100 million dollars and wants immortality, it can be written here.
Do not forget. Intikam does not lie and does not joke. But if he wants to do it for free, Intikam will not allow it. For as you know, your İntikam is close to God and you can die one person at a time. It is healthier to think about winning this money instead of fighting against İntikam.
Briefly summarizing the subject;

I wrote this one month ago in a topic here: indeed, immortality is a problem that needs to be solved like all other problems. Now I do not have time to share this, but I can think of this in the future. I was available in the last 3-5 days and it was not difficult to solve with 185 iq of power. There is also the risk of this. This topic has probably been resolved before me. So there are probably other immortals. I think there are people like that. They may be people who do not like the competition. But I trust in God. I wanted and he gave it to me. He would not give me this information if he did not want to give it. So he does wanted I learn this knowledge. The responsibility to protect the information according to which it is the giver of knowledge that is the God.

Tens of thousands will come for it and only one person can be the winner. There will probably be those who want to give themselves an unfair advantage, but the project can be canceled if necessary. As a result, everybody has a chance as long as I live. But with this money I will be one of the first 2 people to get this right, or I will not do it. :)

On the other hand, I bringed this offer back because there is a possibility of;

People who do not have this money will make an obstacle in order to keep them waiting. The other possibility is that the immortals will try to prevent this project. Considering this, it will be seen that waiting is more risky than going into action.

anyway.

We'll see.

Do not forget. Intikam does not lie and does not joke. Trust him.

This is not a joke because İntikam never makes joke. In fact this money is more like a need. But it is necessary to establish a "fully secure system". It is also necessary to create an institutional structure. And this work will be done after FET is accepted in the world. Because I have to finish the job. Don't worry in my calculations FET will be accepted in 3 years and this 3 years is already the  Time of preparation. And although it's not that much money, there's another extra person will be selected who serving FET the most. Because the start of that project depends on the end of it and it keeps us all waiting. I agree that this is an interesting "principled stance"  but İntikam is a man who has some principles. 8)

Payment Terms, Expenditure List and Payback Conditions

Payment Terms

1- Payment will be with 100.000.000 $ +- zero dollars.  Bargain  will not be accepted. This is a definite number.

2- A part of the money will be deposited as "security fee" in the account of a "trustworthy" person from this site management. $ 10 millions is a reasonable fee.

3- $ 50 million will remain in the bank as a "guarantee". "This money will not be able to withdraw without the signature of two persons". This is a precise guarantee of the operation to be performed. If the client or Intkam are whatever die, this money will be transferred to "a reliable charitable foundation". This charity foundation will be selected together.

4- The remaining $ 40 million will be deposit to the bank with the conditions of paid for the cost bills by part by part. This money will be used in the transactions and operations to be made.

Expenditure List

1- $ 20 millions creation of two facilities of immortality. (One of will be a place is selected by İntikam, the other one will be the city of selected by Customer)

2- $ A million for salary of İntikam during 5 years.

3- $ 10 millions for Education fee (special)

4- Remain money will be used for Research and experiments (requered)

Payback Conditions

If  everything goes as planned, İntikam and the client will both be immortal. in this case;

$ 50 million of money deposited as a deposit in the bank "two signatures" will be taken together. This money will be divided into $m 25-25. This is the Actual gain amount. The same prices apply for later use. Both people will use the facilities in their city. Free transaction is prohibited. (causes to world chaos)

If A problem occurs before getting immortality;

1- The money held in the bank that 50m $ blockage will be payback. It will require a "witness" to say that "the process has not happened".
2- The established facilities will be handen over to purchaser. (salable)

The total "reimbursable" figure is $ 70 million. Remain $ of 30 million are such as education, wages, experiments and tests, are impossible to pay and can not be returned. The money which helded by "trusted man in FES" is uncertain. This "trustworthy person" may give this money to any of sides or use it himself. It is already in practice. The name of that person is "trustworthy person" and should be well chosen. In principly, We wait if everything goes well he get the money for himself, if everything goes bad, his take back money to the client.

Requirements for Candidates (New added)

1- Has excellent social responsibility : It is clear that such a thing is the possibility that human civilization will bring the end. For this reason it must be those who have responsibility. Being volunteered in charitable organizations can be a good reference.

2- superior mind It must be smart and awaken enough to take own and system security. Otherwise the information may go to wrong hands. It must be someone who has proven customer intelligence for this reason. Classical universities can not be taken as a reference because they have cultivated "fake scientists". An iq test will be used that will be developed by me.

3 - Faith is not a criterion. The above-mentioned criteria of "morality and intelligence" will be evaluated together.

Edit: Blan B is added:

Ok. It is understood that none of anybody want to be an immortal has a 100.000.000$.

Ok. Plan B.

We need 100m for this project. This is exact. But it is hard to collect that money. So I created a 2 staggered plan. One: Arrive to 1m, Two: Arrive to 10m. Three: Arrive to 100m.

1- First of all, donations need to be collected. these donations will be used to reach the large masses.
2- When a sufficient number of donations is collected, a charity will be established. volunteers will work here.
3- Charity will aim to work "research immortality". As you know that, I already know the method but need money for some researches. In short, charity will fund me in my researches. As you can see, I am creating an institutional structure. Another aim of charity is "support the flat earth researches" and gives 10% to the society for support the researches.

So there will be two main aim of charity:

1- Support the researches on immortality project.
2- Support the researches about flat earth.

If the system works, we have some main objectives:

1- Prove the immortality is exist and accessible.
2- Prove the flat earth and prevent the gang's plan of doomsday.

This is a type of "win-win" strategy. We a few people will take immortality and give the God to possibility of prevent gang. I know, he already do it by himself. But who knows, perhaps are we his doing method or not? Maybe God prevent them with us. Anyway.

For a while, project should be hidden. So that, I'll use a bitcoin adress for save the funds of charity.

How 1st stage works:

1- Who anybody make a deposit to this adress, wins an immortality chance ticket. 3 people in the association will win the immortality in the result of sweepstake.

2- First 3 people who make a deposite, wins the "chance of immortality". To prevent abuse, these people will be tested. (Character test)

If you take care, first group will not be tested. Because they will prove their good goodwill by working in charity. But if anybody of second group works in charity, proves his goodwill and wins the immortality.

3- Next 3 person will be selected by donation amount.

4- As we see that, there will be 9 person selected by using charity. there will be another 3 other people; I'll select them. these may be immediate vicinity of me, may be kin. or "others" that have "specific characteristics" elsewhere in the world. these persons will be "managers". it is important that they are reliable for this reason. Meanwhile they also must to be smart ones. these persons may be selected from outside or within the association.

if the system is running:

* 3 different immortality centers will be established in 3 different countries.
* Selected 3 "manager" persons will be a attendant in those centers.
* Remained 9 persons will be members one of these centers. here, "extension of life time" will be applied once every 20 years.
* I'm a natural member of all these 3 center and chose any of them anytime. As a result, it is my right to be constantly young and handsome. so I may want to get process more often.
* All of the materials, special drugs, special tools completely will be supplied by myself. After 20 years of manual application, robotic technology will be started . the system will work on its own.
* The adress of these centers will be changed in per 10 years and these adresses will be announced to the members.

You may ask your own questions what you wonder about.

Bitcoin number is in <here> 151NXGadWtrVkmhvAUGYRcqGE1p6uh9DiP

How do you deposit?

For the flat earth society forum members, the amount is not important. The important thing is to be someone make a donation. send the money in number of encrypted form. For example; a deposit of:

0.0000000173 is an encrypted form. You may say "I sent you 0.000000173" then I'll add your name to the list of immortality. The amount is not important but very low numbers will not be get considered.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:54:48 PM by brotherhood of the dome »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Kami

Do I count as a reliable person? For 50 million I would even consider apologizing to you! (Yes, I am a son of a whore, I think this has been established by inti already, so no shame here on my part)

But I also have an offer:
If you give me 1 million, then I promise you will live long enough to regret that decision heavily! It is not immortality, but it is also way cheaper!

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
Wow...The inky shows his true colors finally. All this high and mighty, God this and that, it is really just all about the money...

I remember, about 4 years ago, I was pitched an idea of a perpetual motion permanent magnet motor (obvious scam, despite the complexity of the pitch)..All he needed was 50 million to make me "richer than bill gates"...His pitch was 500 times better than yours, and asked for half as much money.  ::)

Moral of the story....There is none...Just  ::) ::) ::)

Oh...Also you are violating your own religion with infinite life lol.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
you are an idiot...
I really wonder what kind of person you are in real life. how your behaviour is against family, friends and other people.

My guess is that you are really an unpleasant person and people don't exactly like having you around.
I just can't imagine that a person like you has any friends.
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Only the Devil is immortal in this life!
And you can become one for free - it's easy in our days!

But if you seek immortality in the afterlife, the cost is just believing in God the creator, and little good deed in your life!
A fraction of those millions to the poor, could save your ass & soul!
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
I am truly disappointed...Despite all inky's weird ways and words..I had some respect for him because I thought he stood for something rather I agree or not.

After this though....I have lost that respect, as I said disappointed.

Perhaps, if I could get a two for one special, I might Hussle up the money for the price requested. Time machine and immortal Life...

Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

napoleon

• The Earth is not round, nor flat. It is a Donut...
But if you seek immortality in the afterlife, the cost is just believing in God the creator, and little good deed in your life!
Best reaction ever!
Never argue with an idiot...
First they will drag you down to their own level,
and then they beat you by experience...

Hi everyone, I have an announcement.

I have been spying on Intikam (I hacked his microwave), so I also know the secret to immortality. I am willing to share this secret with you for the low low price of only $90 million! Call today to save an additional 10% off and receive a second complementary immortality for a friend! That's two immortalities, for only $81 million!

Terms and conditions apply. Residents of Turkey are not eligible for this offer. 10% discount will be paid in Best Buy gift cards. Non refundable if immortality doesn't take.

disputeone

• Or should I?
That's a damn good offer Totes.

How about $75 million and 5 million goats?

Edit cause I should've read the whole post. :/
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
I also should've read the thread, I'm lazy, you got me.

Is he serious or has he always been the worlds greatest troll mastermind? I mean seriously this is either the evolution of trolling or Intikam is just a shit penguin. Hypothetically, if Inky was a troll, no one can touch him. I mean no one.

I've seen some top tier trolls in my time but Intikam is like the troll terminator.

Absolutely unstoppable.

Not sure if incredibly impressed, or incredibly disgusted...
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
What if I told you I had no desire to live forever?

Edit. Also, this.

8) Please the poor do not write .  8)

It may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty.
Beware therefore! Love all, lest perchance is a King concealed!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 06:02:33 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Hmm... I don't have $100m.  I have $6 on me though.  Will that get me .00000006% of the way there?

Actually on second thought I could use a can of sunscreen.  Do you have sunscreen for sale in addition to everlasting life?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
The person who wants to live eternally and has the money can apply to me.

This is not a joke. Because İntikam does not make a joke.
Do you offer a money back guarantee if I die?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

There are some ethical problems. So I give up on this project; even for myself.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

That's alright, most of the people who want to live forever are the same ones who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn

Is that a no to the sunscreen then?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Gumby

• I don't exist.

Which god? There are so many!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

Dumby, are you still looking for God? I really feel sorry for your lost soul!

Your logic should tell you there couldn't be more than one creator, no matter how many names people call him.

But again, I don't blame you - in India alone there are more than 10,000 gods!

Once I had a driver who made a God for himself out of dates!
He got hungry one day and ate it!   8)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE

Your logic should tell you there couldn't be more than one creator, no matter how many names people call him.

Choose very carefully which God you pick to follow. If it is not the right one, you will be doomed for all eternity!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones

Then why does God refer to Himself as plural in Genesis?
Quote from: Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: This project is cancelled
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
Duality.

A lot of old religious texts use "we."

In our image, male and female.
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »
That really doesn't help seeing as a lot of those old religious texts are also polytheistic.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 09:10:18 PM »
That really doesn't help seeing as a lot of those old religious texts are also polytheistic.

Not Genisis from the Torah that you were quoting from.
I'm anti-judaism.

Choose very carefully which God you pick to follow. If it is not the right one, you will be doomed for all eternity!

I did not choose God > I was touched by His light and mercy > so, He chose me!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Source?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Source?

[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."
Qur'an - 7:14-15

[ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said,"My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known."
Qur'an - 15:32-38

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »

Source?

[ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."

I asked for a source of "Only the Devil is immortal"

I can'T see a word as "only". Can you? Or do you change the words of the God as your wishes and saying lie by using the name of God.

Do you realize that you play for a sucker by using the name of God with a lie? You defame him. He did not say such a thing as "only Devil lives immortal". Show us THE PROOF or you are a liar "INFIDEL".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 03:01:00 AM »

Source?

I asked for a source of "Only the Devil is immortal"

I can'T see a word as "only". Can you? Or do you change the words of the God as your wishes and saying lie by using the name of God.

Do you realize that you play for a sucker by using the name of God with a lie? You defame him. He did not say such a thing as "only Devil lives immortal". Show us THE PROOF or you are a liar "INFIDEL".

I DON"T lie & I don't play games in the name of GOD!
I showed you the devil is immortal in this life, from the source I believe in > you show me if others are, from your sources!

I have read the Qur'an, the Bible & the Torah and there is no record for any immortals in this life, but the devil!

And who gave you the authority to call people believers or infidels > go save your soul first, before accusing others!

You caught me on a good day, or I would've something else to say...

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 03:36:56 AM »
Can you show in this doll where god touched you?

But, in the name of clarity, which god touched you?

Have you being touched the same way the "virgin" was touched?

Have you informed your parents or the police?
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 03:57:55 AM »
Can you show in this doll where god touched you?

But, in the name of clarity, which god touched you?

Have you being touched the same way the "virgin" was touched?

Have you informed your parents or the police?

He touched my heart and enlightened it, and blocked your heart from reaching Him - that's why I walk in the light, and your doomed into darkness!