Chemtrails in Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires

• 61 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Chemtrails in Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires
« on: April 06, 2017, 04:00:06 AM »
With entering month of March, chamtrails start in southern circle.

Fisrtly, crowded cities as Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires are in danger.

We'll detect the chemtrails attacs in these two cities year round.

A remind:

Chemtrails in Sao Paolo at 2012

The most biggest chemtrails over seen in Brasil; 2009

NOW; THIS YEARS ATTACKS

Chemtrails at Argentina, March 2017

Chemtrails in Sao Paolo, 5 April 2017

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Chemtrails in Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 04:07:47 AM »
12 March 2017, Sao Paolo, Trilhas.

Chemtrails attack

25 March 2017, Sao Paolo Chemtrails attack

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:10:31 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tusk

• Official Member
  • Guidance is internal
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:26:44 PM »
You are such an idiotic drama queen. See all of the above for proof of this.
Hang on, I'll just check my personal care factor for this week : nope still don't give a fuck

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 01:32:54 PM »
The brazilians  can't even write correctly!
Bloody ignorants!
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 09:58:36 PM »
Why is it so common that a person who believes in one conspiracy theory is bound to believe in countless conspiracy theories?

I am wondering if a person's inability to understand the world has something to do with mental disability.

I also found this article: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/critical-thinking-suppressed-brains-people-who-believe-supernatural-1551233

"Critical thinking is suppressed in brains of the people who believe in supernatural phenomenon"

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »
Clouds exist.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 07:28:58 PM »
Why is it so common that a person who believes in one conspiracy theory is bound to believe in countless conspiracy theories?

My personal opinion, once you know something was a lie it's hard to trust the people who have lied to you in the past. You start questioning everything you were ever told. That's why I always try to stay grounded in reason and logic and to look objectively into things to make an informed decision.

I think we went to the moon, there is some circumstantial evidence for a conspiracy but I think the evidence is in favour of a manned moon landing.

I think the earth is a sphere from all the evidence I have seen.

JFK was assassinated, so was Princess Diana.

9/11 was a false flag, there were never any WMD's. Operation Iraqi Freedom had nothing to do with Iraqi freedom.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 01:10:01 AM »
Santa Claus is not real.

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »
I believe "chemtrails," are mostly made of water vapor.

There is no doubt sulphur and other exhaust materials (much like autos, heavy trucks, chimneys, etc.) are mixed in, so in that regard, they can be labeled "chemtrails."

But jet engines are so much more efficient at burning fuel nowadays, I think most of it is water vapor.

I am wondering if a person's inability to understand the world has something to do with mental disability.

I also found this article: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/critical-thinking-suppressed-brains-people-who-believe-supernatural-1551233

"Critical thinking is suppressed in brains of the people who believe in supernatural phenomenon"
You are an asshat, prone to much generalization.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:12:29 PM by totallackey »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 12:28:06 PM »
07.04.2017 chemtrails attack as a genocide on Sao Paolo. Tragically a genocide. A clear massacre.

08.04.2017 Chemical attack to people like insecticides in Argentina.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 12:36:20 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tusk

• Official Member
  • Guidance is internal
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 02:26:55 PM »
07.04.2017 chemtrails attack as a genocide on Sao Paolo. Tragically a genocide. A clear massacre.

Why is someone as stupid as you allowed interweb access? Does your nurse let you have free time on a keyboard if you run out of crayons for the colouring in books?
Hang on, I'll just check my personal care factor for this week : nope still don't give a fuck

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »
For someone who claims to have such a high IQ, you'd think they'd know a little bit about high altitude jet engine exhaust in a freezing environment.
IF chemtrails were being released in the upper atmosphere, for the reasons given, wouldn't it make more sense for them to be less obvious?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 11:52:08 PM »

Why is someone as stupid as you allowed interweb access? Does your nurse let you have free time on a keyboard if you run out of crayons for the colouring in books?

You're pitiful.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 12:01:19 AM »
08.04.2017 chemtrail attack, San Diego CA

CRAZY Chemtrails turning into a haze 9th April 2017

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 12:50:13 AM »
09.04.2017 Chemtrails in Southern Ontario;

As you see that there is several plane trails in sky of the Ontario. Because chemicals are spraying to the air caused by hot air. As I said that this is not an economic chemtrails in Northern semicircle  for this days.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 12:52:31 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 04:20:32 AM »

Super chemtrails.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 10:58:42 AM »

There is no doubt sulphur and other exhaust materials (much like autos, heavy trucks, chimneys, etc.) are mixed in, so in that regard, they can be labeled "chemtrails."

But jet engines are so much more efficient at burning fuel nowadays, I think most of it is water vapor.

So you think more efficient engines destroy sulfur and other impurities?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 11:09:07 AM »

Super chemtrails.

Aha!!!  The white chemtrails are for genocide obviously.  But a multicolored chemtrail?

This is how the Illuminati is turning our frogs gay!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 01:39:36 PM »

No.

Did you even read my post?

The exhaust contains sulphur and other materials such as regular soot mixed in.

There is less of this (on an individual basis) today than yesterday because of higher efficiency combustion and fuel mixtures; however, due to more flights there are more exhaust trails...

So, net benefit = ?

The only thing taking place is the normal combustion process.

There are no extra containers of chemicals being turned on and off to mix into the jet exhaust.

The only thing you see is a jet exhaust or contrail.

But, because combustion pollutes, it could be technically called a chemtrail.

But so could your automobile exhaust.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:46:52 PM by totallackey »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2017, 02:02:17 PM »

No.

There is less of this (on an individual basis) today than yesterday because of higher efficiency combustion and fuel mixtures; however, due to more flights there are more exhaust trails...

So, net benefit = ?

There are no extra containers of chemicals being turned on and off to mix into the jet exhaust.

Sokarul is a slanderer is slandering me by his sign. I'm only ignoring writers who are liars, or swearers or making us disrespecting. But he is making a slander and you are getting adress him. This is a sad. Would you warn him to stop that lie or ignore him that dishonoredly making a slander to me. He is a dishonored, dishonest liar. Make him to return from that act or don't get address him. Because getting a dishonored one as an address decreases your honor, or honesty, or together. And getting adressed by you adding him a bit legallity. This is a sad.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:06:38 PM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Tusk

• Official Member
  • Guidance is internal
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2017, 03:47:32 PM »

You're pitiful.

Nope just truthful. You're a deluded individual who posts utter nonsense under the guise of some amazing revelation only you have the ability to understand. You then hold those who don't share your warped view as inferior. In my world this makes you a complete goat fucker. Deal with it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 11:20:38 PM »

You're pitiful.

Nope just truthful. You're a deluded individual who posts utter nonsense under the guise of some amazing revelation only you have the ability to understand. You then hold those who don't share your warped view as inferior. In my world this makes you a complete goat fucker. Deal with it.

I told you that you need to ask others what you have to do for me ignore you. As far as I can see, you asked, and you learned. This is proof of how I control your mind. This does not change the fact of the you are a son of whore. Now I hold you and I throw you away. You worthless bastard.

Source:

Off the scale batshit crazy.

You're doing your the best to are ignored by me. Ask others in my ignore list them how to do this. I see empty and stupid ventures made by you and I pity you.

I pity you little headless pig.

You were ignored as a trash. You will soon in the place what you deserved.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 03:09:09 AM »
Sokarul is a slanderer is slandering me by his sign. I'm only ignoring writers who are liars, or swearers or making us disrespecting. But he is making a slander and you are getting adress him. This is a sad. Would you warn him to stop that lie or ignore him that dishonoredly making a slander to me. He is a dishonored, dishonest liar. Make him to return from that act or don't get address him. Because getting a dishonored one as an address decreases your honor, or honesty, or together. And getting adressed by you adding him a bit legallity. This is a sad.
Yeah, I do not like that asshat one bit either.

I cannot warn him to do anything.

I am addressing him because he is proving once again his inability to read.

Like I said though, these are jet contrails.

Contrails have been around for a long time.

There is currently no nefarious plot by passenger airline service to poison the populace via jet exhaust trails.

There have been past instances where governments have approved spraying of chemicals on the populace, but your pictures are not depicting such a practice.

Trust me on this.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2017, 10:08:27 AM »

No.

So, net benefit = ?

Ok so you mean that since less fuel is burned per flight less sulfur is emitted per flight?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »
Yeah, I do not like that asshat one bit either.

I cannot warn him to do anything.

I am addressing him because he is proving once again his inability to read.

Like I said though, these are jet contrails.

Contrails have been around for a long time.

There is currently no nefarious plot by passenger airline service to poison the populace via jet exhaust trails.

There have been past instances where governments have approved spraying of chemicals on the populace, but your pictures are not depicting such a practice.

Trust me on this.

No I don't trust you on this. Because I don't trust anybody.

I did not say passenger airline service do that. They are making it by Private aircrafts for rent. I have never seen a passenger plane leave such a permanent trail. there is no such thing. There is no reason  to trust you. How much can I trust someone who speaks with sokarul who clearly a slanderer? Do not try to convince me. After sokarul, it's better not to bother at all.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 03:10:24 AM »
Ok so you mean that since less fuel is burned per flight less sulfur is emitted per flight?
If an engine is burning more efficiently, then I would believe the answer is yes.

More flights probably negate the overall benefit.

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2017, 03:11:23 AM »
No I don't trust you on this. Because I don't trust anybody.

I did not say passenger airline service do that. They are making it by Private aircrafts for rent. I have never seen a passenger plane leave such a permanent trail. there is no such thing. There is no reason  to trust you. How much can I trust someone who speaks with sokarul who clearly a slanderer? Do not try to convince me. After sokarul, it's better not to bother at all.

Okay.

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 11:39:59 PM »
IntiTroll is just up to her old tricks again.
Turkish joke. A prisoner goes to the jail's library to borrow a book. The librarian says: "We don't have this book, but we have its author"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2017, 12:05:27 PM »
IntiTroll is just up to her old tricks again.

SkepticMike the troublemaker.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

frenat

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2017, 12:44:57 PM »

You are an asshat, prone to much generalization.

for once I agree completely with Total Lackey

Intispam, you spelled clouds wrong.