Calculating the number of believers (as of April 2017, 30 millions)

• 410 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Calculating the number of believers (as of April 2017, 30 millions)
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2019, 03:57:05 AM »
When you say "believers", I think you mean people who believe there are those who think the Earth to be flat. Not those who actually believe the Earth is flat.

Like your NASA reference. Does your number denote those who believe IN NASA, or simply those INTERESTED in NASA?

Because, whatever YOU believe, NASA actually exists.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2019, 10:42:16 AM »
Of course wise knows he's falsely interpreting the data to give the outcome he wants.

Does anyone doubt it?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2019, 05:53:40 PM »
And almost all of people still think Venus being a planet.
Because it still is one?

And according to your reasoning, using results from my google:

Number of Jesus believers: 2,200,000,000
Search to jesus: 1,140,000,000
Search to water: 8,450,000,000

Number of water believers by using ratio:
2,200,000,000 x 8,450,000,000 / 1,140,000,000 = 16,307,017,544

So twice as many people than exist believe in water.
Looks like your method is still horribly broken.

We have to focus on the reasons of people are leaving the flat earth theory.
Or you have to focus on why your methodology is so fundamentally flawed that it isn't actually calculating the number of believers.

On the other hand, nasa believers have decreased too. And belief on flat earth is still more than nasa belief.
Even if you want to use your excuse, NASA and Flat Earth are not in the same category and thus your method cannot determine the number of believers. As you have made clear, FEism is a religion, comparable to other religions like Christianity. It is not an organisation like NASA is and thus you cannot compare the 2.

Though belief in FE is down 30%, fortunately, belief in water is up almost 13%. Seems that the Water Believers Revolution (Thanks to the The Water Alliance Trust, aka T.W.A.T) is really starting to gain momentum. Finally.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2019, 10:13:29 PM »
Because it still is one?

This is an amateur astronomer, not a flat earther:

As we see that, Venus seems like a star (in meaning of flat earthers get it), but not a planet. After more obversations will be made by amateur astronomers and flat earthers, NASA will be forced to agree its not being a planet. No way out.

Compare it with an ordinary star, here:

And more, over there:

Same thing.

Venus is a star, not a planet.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2019, 10:26:07 PM »

FOCUS!

Just because someone has a P900 does not make them an amateur astronomer.

One of the things you learn in astronomy is NOT TO VIEW THROUGH A WINDOW. IN A HEATED HOUSE. IN WINTER. No wonder the seeing is terrible.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2019, 10:37:43 PM »

FOCUS!

Just because someone has a P900 does not make them an amateur astronomer.

One of the things you learn in astronomy is NOT TO VIEW THROUGH A WINDOW. IN A HEATED HOUSE. IN WINTER. No wonder the seeing is terrible.

Sorry but there is nothing changed in your side. I know what I have to focus, okay? You can focus everything you want. In my opinion she is an amateur astronomer. When I will get a P900, it will be make me an amateur astronomer too. Because the astronomy is a fake science, who observes the sky with a good camera becomes a good astronomer, whether an angry globularists (according to scg you are almost fe'r) agree or deny it. I don't need your suggestions. Thanks, but keep yous suggests to yourself, you need them more.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2019, 10:56:42 PM »
Because it still is one?

As we see that, Venus seems like a star (in meaning of flat earthers get it), but not a planet. After more obversations will be made by amateur astronomers and flat earthers, NASA will be forced to agree its not being a planet. No way out.

Compare it with an ordinary star, here:

And more, over there:

Same thing.

Venus is a star, not a planet.

Not sure what all this has to do with the number of "believers". But here's a guy who actually knows how to use his p900 when viewing Venus. As pointed out by C&C, Focus is crucial. Go figure. As well as exposure.

So no, incorrect, Venus is not a star, it's a good old fashioned planet. Maybe notions like Venus/Star/p900 nonsense are the reason for FE believers dropping by 30% in a month.

« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2019, 11:20:50 PM »

When I will get a P900, it will be make me an amateur astronomer too.

Just like you are a scientist. And a professor. And have an IQ of 180.

And remember, you are not allowed to reply to me. You are on my list.

JackBlack

« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2019, 12:08:59 AM »
Who clearly doesn't know how to focus a camera, and is using a camera instead of a telescope, and is inside.
Most amateur astronomers go outside.
Conspiracy nuts might stay inside.

If you like I can also go further and question what they used to determine it was Venus (as it sure doesn't seem like Venus, at all).

Here is some other amateur footage:

There is no reason to think that what you have shown is what you claim.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #279 on: March 11, 2019, 01:21:42 AM »
Update 13 March, 2019 the year of revolution

Jesus 1.450.000.000
محمد. 855.000.000  محمد.   
Hindu 262.000.000
judaism 48.900.000
flat earth 529.000.000
nasa: 529.000.000

For the first time, number of search about both nasa and flat earth is equal. It means everybody who has searched NASA meanwhile searched flat earth, and vice wersa.

Calculating number of believers in March 2019

We'll use same method that we always use.

Number of Jesus believers: 2.200.000.000
Search to jesus: 1.450.000.000
Search to flat earth: 529.000.000

Number of flat earth believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 529.000.000 / 1.450.000.000 = 802.620.689

Number of flat earth believers was 651.729.323 in February 2019.

In other say,

Number of flat earth believers increased 23% in one month. On the other hand, nasa believers have increased too and reached same number.

Rate of flat earth believers in all population in entire world: 802/7700 = 10% of the world is believing the earth is flat.

So;

10% of people believe the earth is flat
10% of people believe the earth is how NASA says,
80% of people are indecisive.

Throw the first stone who of you are geting more salary from NASA.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #280 on: March 11, 2019, 01:38:03 AM »
So;

At the risk of kicking myself for even asking, how is it that 80% of the worlds population is indecisive as to the shape of their planet? (Your answer greatly influences the amount in my NASA salary, tread lightly)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #281 on: March 11, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »
So;

At the risk of kicking myself for even asking, how is it that 80% of the worlds population is indecisive as to the shape of their planet? (Your answer greatly influences the amount in my NASA salary, tread lightly)

If people do not search it, so we can agree them indecisive. For example,

When there is a solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, super moon or someting like these, those who believe in the flat earth are wondering what the flat earth community is saying about it. Then these people searches the flat earth.

Similarly, under same conditions those who believe in NASA are wondering what the NASA is saying about it. Then these people searches the NASA.

If a person does not wonder what NASA says or what the flat earthers say when there is an important event in the sky, then this person either does not trust any of them either, or is confused. I've defined them as indecisive but it includes all people stay middle position between NASA and Flat Earth Societies.

Nice to see you throwing the first stone, because it is clear that you are more quality than all NASA defenders here. Most of them has an empty head. Sorry, if you are their manager, but they are really so.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:49:48 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #282 on: March 11, 2019, 01:48:06 AM »
When I will get a P900, it will be make me an amateur astronomer too.

When I get a copy of Microsoft Word I will be a novelist.   ::)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #283 on: March 11, 2019, 01:50:24 AM »
 ::) An example of remained globularists.  ::)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #284 on: March 11, 2019, 03:44:55 AM »
Libre Office.  No billionaires needed. 

JackBlack

« Reply #285 on: March 11, 2019, 01:13:48 PM »
For the first time, number of search about both nasa and flat earth is equal. It means everybody who has searched NASA meanwhile searched flat earth, and vice wersa.
No it doesn't.
They aren't the number of searches, they are the number of search results.
Even if it was searches, them being equal doesn't mean everyone who searched for one searched for the other.

Calculating number of believers in March 2019
So still using the same flawed method giving you completely useless results.
So again, the same disproof:

Number of Jesus believers: 2.2 billion.
Search results for Jesus: 1.22 billion.
Search results for water: 16.61 billion.
Number of water believers: 2.2 billion * 16.61 billion / 1.22 billion = 29.95 billion.

So the number of water believers has risen dramatically up to 29.95 billion people. That is roughly 4 times the population of Earth.
So now we have 4 times as many people as exist believing in water.

So where are all these people hiding?

Nice to see you throwing the first stone, because it is clear that you are more quality than all NASA defenders here. Most of them has an empty head.
The "NASA defenders" aren't the ones confusing search results with searches, nor are they effectively claiming 4 times as many people as exist believe in water.

I think it is quite clear who has the empty head.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #286 on: March 11, 2019, 01:42:59 PM »
There is only one thing to say.  Wise clearly doesn't know how Google analytics and how search results work.  It is all laid out by Google on their page of what the numbers means, what the charts tell you.  Wise ignores it and comes up with his own conclusions.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #287 on: March 11, 2019, 10:53:40 PM »
I think it is quite clear who has the empty head.

We have discussed the eample of water earlier. I havd put forward that you can compare only comperative things in same category. You can compare water with oil only. You can compare vegetables with themselves, fruids with themselves. Jesus, nasa, flat earth and such things are in same category as "belief", I do not mean religion but belief.

I know most of deniers of this issue have empty head. If you would not, so you would remember this discussing. I don't want to discuss the same things over and over again. man understands at a time. my job is only with human.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2019, 01:54:49 PM »
We have discussed the eample of water earlier.
Yes we have. You have been completely unable to justify why it should be treated separately to FE, Jesus and NASA, nor any reason why FE, Jesus and NASA should be treated as one. These three are clearly in vastly different categories.
One is a real organisation which exists in reality. Another is a religion which is falsified on a daily basis by plenty of evidence, yet still has a society trying to claim it is real. The other is a religion which tries to be unfalsifiable.

If you want to try equating them to belief, then the same can be said about anything, such as belief in water, or belief in a particular fruit or vegetable or animal or mineral. Why should these beliefs be put in a different category?

You have failed to provide any reason why the number of search results should equate to the number of believers, even when you restrict it to the same category.

I know most of deniers of this issue have empty head.
Yes, it does seem that deniers like you have an empty head.

We have been over it before, yet you deny these problems and just continue using the same fundamentally flawed methodology.

If you don't want to discuss the same things over and over either provide a justification for your methodology, which involves stating all the variables which impact search results so you can show that your comparisons are valid, or stop using the same fundamentally flawed methodology.
Until you do that, I will continue bringing up the water example to expose your flawed methodology.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2019, 03:57:38 PM »
We have discussed the eample of water earlier.
Yes we have. You have been completely unable to justify why it should be treated separately to FE, Jesus and NASA, nor any reason why FE, Jesus and NASA should be treated as one. These three are clearly in vastly different categories.
One is a real organisation which exists in reality. Another is a religion which is falsified on a daily basis by plenty of evidence, yet still has a society trying to claim it is real. The other is a religion which tries to be unfalsifiable.

If you want to try equating them to belief, then the same can be said about anything, such as belief in water, or belief in a particular fruit or vegetable or animal or mineral. Why should these beliefs be put in a different category?

You have failed to provide any reason why the number of search results should equate to the number of believers, even when you restrict it to the same category.

I know most of deniers of this issue have empty head.
Yes, it does seem that deniers like you have an empty head.

We have been over it before, yet you deny these problems and just continue using the same fundamentally flawed methodology.

If you don't want to discuss the same things over and over either provide a justification for your methodology, which involves stating all the variables which impact search results so you can show that your comparisons are valid, or stop using the same fundamentally flawed methodology.
Until you do that, I will continue bringing up the water example to expose your flawed methodology.

FE, Jesus and NASA ,n same cetegory, ie belief. You have not to agree NASA's being a belief but represants a belief. You are free to agree them as a real scientific instutation, but they are not. NASA is not different other than our great society. Just they are more rich. If we could have same budget, so I'm sure we could been more convincing than them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2019, 04:14:50 PM »
FE, Jesus and NASA ,n same cetegory, ie belief.
Again, this is no better than just asserting FE, Jesus, NASA and water are in the same category, i.e. belief. You have not to agree water being a belief, but represents a belief.

You need far more than a baseless assertion. You need to justify why they should all be in the same category but water shouldn't. You need to justify why no other factors should influence it. You haven't.
As such, my inclusion of water is just as valid as your inclusion of FE and NASA.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #291 on: March 12, 2019, 09:39:54 PM »
I havd put forward that you can compare only comperative things in same category. You can compare water with oil only. You can compare vegetables with themselves, fruids with themselves.

How do legumes factor in?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #292 on: March 12, 2019, 11:36:15 PM »
Again, this is no better than just asserting FE, Jesus, NASA and water are in the same category, i.e. belief. You have not to agree water being a belief, but represents a belief.

You need far more than a baseless assertion. You need to justify why they should all be in the same category but water shouldn't. You need to justify why no other factors should influence it. You haven't.
As such, my inclusion of water is just as valid as your inclusion of FE and NASA.

Again and again, they are not in same category. You can drink water but you can not drink neither FE, nor Jesus, nor NASA. But you can drink oil. So that water and oil in same category. I know you are unable to get this because it is relevant with emptiness of your head.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #293 on: March 12, 2019, 11:37:54 PM »
I havd put forward that you can compare only comperative things in same category. You can compare water with oil only. You can compare vegetables with themselves, fruids with themselves.

How do legumes factor in?

I think you can compare pods and chickpeas. The result of the search will result in close to consumption rates. So we may try it, if you will agree the results.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #294 on: March 12, 2019, 11:57:03 PM »

Again and again, they are not in same category. You can drink water but you can not drink neither FE, nor Jesus, nor NASA. But you can drink oil. So that water and oil in same category. I know you are unable to get this because it is relevant with emptiness of your head.

Incorrect, I can drink the blood of Christ at communion just as easily as I can drink water & oil. Therefore, you should be comparing the drinking of water, oil and Jesus = Same category.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #295 on: March 13, 2019, 12:08:27 AM »

Incorrect, I can drink the blood of Christ at communion just as easily as I can drink water & oil. Therefore, you should be comparing the drinking of water, oil and Jesus = Same category.

You can drink everything according to your theory. you can liquefy all solid objects and liquefy all gases by some means. but you still can't drink the flat earth,, just like the NASA. but you can believe them. And you do not see the Jesus and still can not drink him. Sad to see your head is going to be smaller and seemingly going to be empty like Jack's.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #296 on: March 13, 2019, 02:45:16 AM »
Again and again, they are not in same category.
Again, ON WHAT BASIS?
You can easily claim that any of those are in separate categories.
For example, NASA is the only government agency there.
Jesus is allegedly the sun of God, or otherwise a fictionalised historical figure or a fictionalised and unified collection of historical figures, or a purely mythical/fictional character.
FE is just a conspiracy cult., or if you would like, a claim about the shape of Earth.

These are vastly different things, yet you are happy to group them together, but then you complain when I group water into it.
But the only real reason you are complaining is because it shows your analysis is garbage.

You have absolutely no reason to group these three into the same category at the exclusion of water to try and pretend that only these 3, and not water, match up with search results and number of believers.

Again, justify the connection between the three which does not work equally for water, or stop using the methodology.

Me realising your methodology is fundamentally flawed and pointing that out doesn't make me empty headed.
You not being able to defend your methodology and continuing to use it sure seems to indicate you are empty headed.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #297 on: May 13, 2019, 01:51:12 PM »
This working is delayed because of elections in Istanbul, I was busy. I've forgot to update this statistics page. Now it is on.

Update 05 May, 2019 the year of revolution

Jesus 1.540.000.000
محمد. 892.000.000  محمد.   
Hindu 231.000.000
flat earth 521.000.000
nasa: 461.000.000

For the first time, number of flat earth believers is more than number of NASA believers.

Calculating number of believers in May 2019

Search to jesus: 1.540.000.000
Search to flat earth: 521.000.000

Number of flat earth believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 521.000.000 / 1.540.000.000 = 744.285.714

Number of NASA believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 461.000.000 / 1.540.000.000 = 658.571.429

Number of flat earth believers was 802.620.689 in March 2019.

In other say,

Number of flat earth believers decreased 7% in two months.

In same period,

Number of NASA believers decreased 13% in two months.

Rate of flat earth believers in all population in entire world: 744/7700 = 10% of the world is believing the earth is flat.

Rate of NASA believers in all population in entire world: 658/7700 = 9% of the world is believing to the NASA.

So;

9% of people believe the earth is how NASA says,
81% of people are indecisive.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #298 on: May 13, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
I've forgot to update this statistics page.
There is no need. It is still pure garbage.

Update 05 May, 2019 the year of revolution

Jesus 1,080,000,000

water 11,610,000,000

We'll use same broken nonsense that you always use.

Search to jesus: 1,080,000,000
Search to water: 11,610,000,000

Number of water believers by using ratio:
2.200.000.000 x 11,610,000,000 / 1,080,000,000 = 23650000000

In other say,

We still have more people believing in water than exist.
As such, your method remains pure garbage.

Grow up.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2019, 11:30:32 PM »
<parasite deleted>
You're not here to critise anything but insulting. This issue has explained you countless time, water and Jesus isn't in same category. You can compare water with only "oil". But you deny the fact and I've decided you're hopeless case. Your posts are absent in my opinion. Your posts are full of garbage, your statements are unfair, and you are not here to share or learn anything but prevent people share ideas themselves. You are an internet parasite / virus has to be get deleted.

You've said same objection earlier many times, and I told that this onjection isn't valid and I'll not care it. Even so you're repeating same shit, although you know I'll not take it in account. Inother say, you are writing something that you know it will not take in the account at all. You are a full waste of time, You are a full waste of time even for your parents.

I am not here to share anything with you. People isn't here to share you anything. People isn'T here to ask anything to you. Why are you here other than harass people?

Stop to use words as secret keys. Writing "grow up" doesn't make you grown, just shows you ugly and childish.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1