Calculating the number of believers (as of April 2017, 30 millions)

• 393 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Calculating the number of believers (as of April 2017, 30 millions)
« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2019, 06:30:35 AM »
Sure sure. It is a part of conspiracy only Americans play and get.

ISIS which has been created by Americans to kill people where I live around; which has threatened me, killed five of my friends, precisely is enemy of me and vicinity of me, but can harm parsifal in a way because I want it. Ahaha. What a kiddy delusion. What can I do to correct it other than wait them to grow up?

It was Junker's behave, Junker has corrected it after about a year, we have corrected something, I think. But I can't change parsifal. We really has not a real relationship with Parsifal enough to correct something among us.

rvlvr

« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2019, 06:31:17 AM »
It makes sense that they wanna keep him around. There are very few vocal flat earth proponents around that still have something to say. Also, makes sense why the other site does not want him, have you seen what he says?!
I am fully aware of the awesomeness that is wise!

I have been here a while, and have had the honour of witnessing his previous avatar, too. Brotherhood of the dome never forget! And fuck the Gülenists! Wise has taught me well!

Of the FE here Danang and wise are cool in their weird way.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 06:34:11 AM by rvlvr »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #392 on: October 22, 2019, 06:38:12 AM »
What are you two fking doing? If you want to continue ignore my responses and talk yourselves each other only so why do not you use PM instead?

« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2019, 01:24:44 PM »
ISIS which has been created by Americans to kill people where I live around
No, ISIS was created by and for Muslims.
Yes, the US did have a part when they forced Saudi Barbaria to play nice, so a splinter group formed, then another and another.
But if they didn't then you would just have Saudi Barbaria instead of ISIS doing what ISIS is doing.

Don't blame the US, blame Islam, blame Mohammed, blame Allah.

Now, have you thought of a way to back up your method yet? Have you found a way to show that search results for some random term should relate linearly with number of believers and no other factors?