Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?

• 153 Replies
Re: Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2017, 02:53:32 PM »
Rabinoz is indeed a shill. He is the most obvious shill as his profile pic is a globe...
Define shill.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2017, 07:05:42 PM »
Rabinoz is indeed a shill. He is the most obvious shill as his profile pic is a globe...
Incorrect!
Internet shill
An Internet shill is someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for.

I most certainly am not paid to post here, nor am I associated with any other entity!

And why shouldn't my "profile pic be a globe".
I honestly believe that the earth is a Globe and I believe that
  • the Globe has certainly been accepted the shape for the earth for millennia,
  • Most, though not quite all in the early "church" took the earth to be a Globe, albeit a stationary one at the centre of the universe.
    Look up the writings of the "Venerable Bede" and many others.
  • And in the early Islamic community, the earth was taken to be a sphere, again a stationary one at the centre of the universe.
    Look up the writings of Al-Ma'mun, Al-Farghānī and Al-Biruni.
So what is wrong with my using a picture of the Globe as my profile picture? That is being quite open and honest.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
Incorrect!
Internet shill
An Internet shill is someone who promotes something or someone online for pay without divulging that they are associated with the entity they shill for.

I most certainly am not paid to post here, nor am I associated with any other entity!

You are here religously, like a work schedule. You format every post like a teacher formats a slideshow. You promote the mainstream agenda. You constantly lie. And you ignore when you have been proven wrong.

Rabinoz=SHILL.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2017, 07:36:46 PM »
Confirmed shillinoz.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2017, 09:13:28 PM »
Incorrect!
Internet shill

You are here religously, like a work schedule. You format every post like a teacher formats a slideshow. You promote the mainstream agenda. You constantly lie. And you ignore when you have been proven wrong.

Rabinoz=SHILL.
If you can quote where he has lied, I'd like to see it.
If you can quote where he was proven wrong, again, I'd like to see it.
If you can do neither of these, then it is YOU who has been proven wrong, and a liar.
I'll wait...

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2017, 09:20:04 PM »

You are here religously, like a work schedule.

and yet here you are...
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »

and yet here you are...
Exactly. How would he know? This dude's getting stupider by the day. Keeps contradicting himself. Probably hasn't been feeling well due to lack of sun gazing lately..

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2017, 12:00:32 AM »
He's paid by the FES to keep us focused on his rants so we have less time to take on the more substantial FEers and their arguments.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2017, 05:47:36 AM »

and yet here you are...
Exactly. How would he know? This dude's getting stupider by the day. Keeps contradicting himself. Probably hasn't been feeling well due to lack of sun gazing lately..
Give the 15-year-old retired 65-tear-old scientist still living with his mother a chance.
He won't confirm these things, so we can only go by the rumours that we hear on the local gossip line.

Having to be all those things at once he would have a little trouble working out if were Arthur or Martha, so to speak!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2017, 07:31:15 AM »
Why dont you fuckin pussies let the master shill defend himself.

Because his only rebuttle is another personal attack on me.

My excuse is this website is FOR flat earthers, and I'm sick of this idiot lying and calling people retards for thinking Earth is flat on a website JUST FOR THAT.

Yes, he has lied. He constantly says, theres no proof for this theres no explanation for that, when there are explanations and proofs, he just claims they arent good eniugh for them, so they dont exist, and doesnt mention them when "debunking" things Well guess what, that's fuckin lying.

Where has he lied? ALL OVER THE PLACE. Just read his posts. Want one in this thread? Well, I dont live with my mother, hes lying right there.

So fuck off you shills.

Earth is flat.

Nasa are NAZIS.

God is real.

Wake up.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2017, 08:10:42 AM »
If I'm a shill then you are controlled opposition sunshine.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2017, 08:43:30 AM »

My excuse is this website is FOR flat earthers, and I'm sick of this idiot lying and calling people retards for thinking Earth is flat on a website JUST FOR THAT.

Yes, he has lied. He constantly says, theres no proof for this theres no explanation for that, when there are explanations and proofs, he just claims they arent good eniugh for them, so they dont exist, and doesnt mention them when "debunking" things Well guess what, that's fuckin lying.

Where has he lied? ALL OVER THE PLACE. Just read his posts. Want one in this thread? Well, I dont live with my mother, hes lying right there.

So fuck off you shills.

Earth is flat.

Nasa are NAZIS.

God is real.

Wake up.

Then you live with your grandma... Relax............ The earth is round!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2017, 08:50:29 AM »
I'm getting paid a rather decent hourly wage right now.

I have never, nor will I ever say anything like that here.

On the other hand you sad globe earthers who have nothing better to do than waste your time here for the "betterment" of society SAY THINGS LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME.

« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2017, 11:24:41 AM »
Incorrect!
Internet shill

Rabinoz=SHILL.
I'm pretty sure you've never proven Rab wrong.
He gives detailed, scientific answers to scientific questions.  I don't think I've seen any lies either.

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2017, 01:56:36 PM »
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2017, 02:25:04 PM »

No, this website is FOR debating flat earth theory and promoting the Flat Earth "cause" - big difference!
Go and play with the "Flat Earth Believers, A board for debate and discussion among Flat Earth Believers" if you can't actually debate or discuss things!

Quote from: Arealhumanbeing
I keep saying that you have not presented and refuse to present evidence or proof - big difference!
Yes, I claim that "they aren't good enough" and they aren't.

Poor old Arealhumanbeing
;D can't recognise a joke! This whole thread is a joke on YOU and you haven't woken up yet! ;D

So fuck off you shills.

Earth is flat.
Incorrect!
Nasa are NAZIS.
Incorrect!
God is real.
Correct!
Wake up.
But what sickens my most about you Mr Arealhumanbeing is that you proclaim that God is real and that you are a Christian and that we all should "go and sin no more" (yes all that is laudible),
then use language that is worse than I hear on the CB channels where every second word seems starts with "F".

Yes, Mr Arealhumanbeing, I am sorry to say that your whole attitude sickens me!

And that is a big part of why I keep onto your, your complete and utter hypocrisy!

Yes, I've said this before and I'll keep saying it.

If you actually have material relevant to the shape of the earth, present it, but remember that NASA had nothing to do with "the shape of the earth" and to claim otherwise is being simply deceptive!

The shape of the earth was "sorted out" millennia ago, and all findings, especially by astronomers have been consistent with that, so go ang argue with their findings and refute them.

?

dutchy

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2017, 02:41:50 PM »

but remember that NASA had nothing to do with "the shape of the earth" and to claim otherwise is being simply deceptive!
Granted, the claim of a globe earth was established before NASA got into business.
But that's not the whole story is it ?

NASA has ''proven'' a spinning earth, correct distance to the moon, the relative comfort of the Van Allen Belts, the moon as a rock floating in orbit, the possibilties for manned space travel and more......
And by doing so the ungodly ''big bang'' could gain momentum.
If all the hypothetical math worked out flawlessly during the Gemini and Apollo missions the overall atheistic cosmological hypothesis gained an incredible boast.

But if the Van Allen Belts are still the final border, the moon still an optical secret then all we can do from earth is use triangulation and parallax to measure certain hypothetical distances in the supposed vastness of space.

Hopefully you notice the dilemma ?
By dismissing NASA's accomplishments in the space race we would have to begin from almost scratch.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:19:22 PM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2017, 04:16:23 PM »

but remember that NASA had nothing to do with "the shape of the earth" and to claim otherwise is being simply deceptive!
Granted, the claim of a globe earth was established before NASA got into business.
But that's not the whole story is it ?

NASA has ''proven'' a spinning earth, correct distance to the moon, the relative comfort of the Van Allen Belts, the moon as a rock floating in orbit, the possibilties for manned space travel and more......
Actually, I believe that the early astromomers and philosophers did pretty much end the story!

These quotes from InFlatEarth pretty well map out the history of the Globe and heliocentrism hypotheses (as I guess they were then) till the time before Copernicus.
  • Oenopides (Chios, 480-??? B.C.). Greek philosopher. Believed to have first calculated the angle the Earth is tipped with respect to the plane of its orbit. He found the value of 24 degrees which differs only half degree from the presently accepted value of 23.5 degrees.

• Heracleides (Heraclea, 390-320 B.C.). Greek astronomer. First to suggest that Venus and Mars may orbit the sun. Also suggested the the Earth rotates around its axis once every 24 hours.

• Pytheas (330 B.C.). Greek geographer and explorer. Sailed into the North Atlantic and Baltic Sea where he observed the strong Atlantic tides. He correctly assumed that these were caused by the moon.

• Aristarchus of Samos (310-230 B.C.). Proposed that the sun is at the center of the universe with Earth along with the other planets circulating around it. He estimated the distance of the sun from the Earth by observing the angle between the sun and the moon when it is exactly half full.

• Eratosthenes of Cyrene (276-200 B.C.).. Greek astronomer and mathematician. Calculated the circumference of the Earth and finds a figure of 46,000 km which is close to the present measured value. Also lays down the first lines of longitude on a map of Earth. He also developed a method for calculating all prime numbers: the sieve of Eratosthenes.

• Seleucus (Seleucia, 190-??? B.C.). Last known (Greek) astronomer to champion the heliocentric theory of the solar system until Copernicus.

• Hipparchus of Nicea (190-120 B.C.) Greek astronomer and mathematician. Developed a system of planetary motion with the Earth at the center. This system was later refined by Ptolemy. Used data from a total eclipse of the sun and parallax to determine correctly the distance and size of the moon. The same data gave values for the distance and size of the sun an order of magnitude smaller than their actual values.

• Ptolemy. Last great Alexandrian astronomer. Refined the system of planetary motion developed by Hipparchus, which had Earth at the center of the universe. Best known for his Almagest
I suppose you have noted that all of these believed that the earth was a Globe and many found evidence that clearly points that way.

What I have found amazing is the amount of detail they managed to find, even without any modern instruments.
The measured the circumference of the earth, the distance to the moon, the size of the moon, estimated the distance to the sun (very rough, but a huge distance away), the tilt of the earth's axis and knew about the precession of the equinoxes.

By 1000 AD, the radius of the Globe was measured to within 1% of the current value.

Some even proposed the heliocentric globe well before the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (AD 476–550) and Copernicus (1473 AD-1543 AD).

Quote from: dutchy
And by doing so the ungodly ''big bang'' could gain momentum.
If all the hypothetical math worked out flawlessly during the Gemini and Apollo missions the overall atheistic cosmological hypothesis gained an incredible boast.

But if the Van Allen Belts are still the final border, the moon still an optical secret then all we can do from earth is use triangulation and parallax to measure certain hypothetical distances in the supposed vastness of space.
No, the claim that "the Van Allen Belts are still the final border" is a pure fabrication by anti NASA folk.
There is plenty of evidence that the Van Allen Belts can be traversed.

Hopefully, you notice the dilemma?
By dismissing NASA's accomplishments in the space race we would have to begin from almost scratch.
No dilemma, just your failure to face up to the actual evidence available.

Maybe, but first you have to honestly "dismiss NASA's accomplishments", then deny the thousands of other other satellite launches by many countries, including Israel, India and China.

All in your vain attempt to cover up what was well known for hundreds of years and millennia in some cases.

And to top it if the last "Flat Earth Cosmology" that went close to explaining actual observations was that of the ancient Babylonians.

If your faith needs to hide things like this, it is pretty weak. You don't need to believe in a flat earth to deny evolution! Look at:
The flat earth myth.
Creation Ministries, The flat-earth myth and creationism
A flat earth, and other nonsense, Dealing with ideas that would not exist were it not for the Internet
Creation Ministries, Flat earth leader is an evolutionist!

Creation Ministries is as anti-evolution as you can get, but is almost as strongly anti-flat earth!

Take your NASAphobic glasses off and you might see much more clearly!

?

dutchy

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2017, 05:00:29 PM »
I seem to notice a pattern in your posts. Bamboozle your opponents with as much info you can ''copy paiste'' and avoid answering simple questions and remarks.
So are you willing to try again ?

''How did Greek scholars know the Earth was a sphere? They observed that ships disappeared over the horizon while their masts were still visible''. WOW !!
You better not quote the ancient Greeks, because their observational conclusions are invalid as the Nikon P900 has proven in 2017 !!

I am willing to discuss each and every dilemma you encounter, but one at the time.....
P.S the earth has four corners and God removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west...on a spinning globe earth it is invetable that you will always be reunited with your sins because there is no east and west from God looking down up on a spinning globe.
His promises are false because from above east and west change position during earth's spin.
Maybe therefor christianity has fallen so deep........and their biblical guidelines cannot mean anything than mere symbolism...spoken to ancient goatherders who God addresses in their invalid world view.

But ain't that strange ? God's chosen people are adressed from a flatearth perspective (East and West), but the foolish Greeks receive the scientific wisdom of the true shape of our earth which you so oftenly bring into the discussion....the foolish Greeks who seek for wisdom ?

Why has your flavour of christianity fallen so far from the tree ?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:18:40 PM by dutchy »

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »
At one point he wrote that himself, I think he keeps files of ready made arguments against popular flat earth arguments, which is admittedly kinda lame.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2017, 06:43:08 PM »
So fuck off you shills.

I used to be a shill. My bosses only wanted me to engage with high value opponents. But it's so fun to rev your little engine that I engaged with you one too many times. My bosses noticed, unfortunately. So now I am not a shill anymore.  :'( :'( :'(

Ps. Now that they are not paying me I would gladly switch sides for the right price. Make me an offer.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:42:01 PM by Boots »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2017, 07:08:27 PM »
I'm getting paid a rather decent hourly wage right now.

I have never, nor will I ever say anything like that here.

I know, you'd be lucky to be on minimum wage whatever you do if you keep your current frame of mind.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2017, 08:10:21 PM »
I seem to notice a pattern in your posts. Bamboozle your opponents with as much info you can ''copy paiste'' and avoid answering simple questions and remarks.
So are you willing to try again ?
So sorry if facts bamboozle you, but that's not really a problem that I can do much about.

''How did Greek scholars know the Earth was a sphere? They observed that ships disappeared over the horizon while their masts were still visible''. WOW !!
You better not quote the ancient Greeks, because their observational conclusions are invalid as the Nikon P900 has proven in 2017 !!
So now we need modern scientific instruments like the Nikon P900, but I have never seen that prove that the earth was flat.
It's so funny that you'll accept the Nikon P900, but most flat-earthers, including Rowbotham, seem to have this huge problem with telescopes - especially these ::) terrible astronomical ones  ::)!

I am willing to discuss each and every dilemma you encounter, but one at the time.....
P.S the earth has four corners and God removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.
Excuse me! But I have never seen any "serious" flat earth with "four corners", have you?
So, just possibly it really was figurative language for the whole earth?

..on a spinning globe earth it is invetable that you will always be reunited with your sins because there is no east and west from God looking down up on a spinning globe.
His promises are false because from above east and west change position during earth's spin.
You seem to have a very limited and physical picture of God. I cannot see how you can reconcile that with the concept that He can be in all places any all times at the same time - I think that is some deeper meaning that you are missing here, but I'm not prepared to go into a debate over it!
I've had my fill of the many sects with their own interpretations and your ideas are effectively just another one.

Maybe therefor christianity has fallen so deep........and their biblical guidelines cannot mean anything than mere symbolism...spoken to ancient goatherders who God addresses in their invalid world view.
I don't have any dilemmas to discuss with you, sorry.

But ain't that strange ? God's chosen people are adressed from a flatearth perspective (East and West),
It may be only part of the story, but I do believe that He to address the early people in language that they would understand.

but the foolish Greeks receive the scientific wisdom of the true shape of our earth which you so oftenly bring into the discussion....the foolish Greeks who seek for wisdom?

Why has your flavour of christianity fallen so far from the tree?

And so you condemn the many millions of Christians who do not follow your interpretation.
That is my definition of just another sect, they all tack on an "AND".
It seems to be "Whosoever believeth in Him and that the Earth is Flat shall be saved".

But what your claim is "THE TRUTH" is far removed from what I have seen from history.
If you want to discuss religious belief, go to the appropriate forum.
If you want to discuss actual evidence from past history or of what we actually observe here and now fine.

So, bye bye - respond only if you are prepared to look at actual evidence, including the findings of astronomers.
Many of the old astronomers were as far as we can tell certainly believers.
I mean people like the Venerable Bede, Copernicus and Galileo plus many more.
There never was much dispute over the shape of the earth, though there certainly was over whether the earth was the centre of the Universe.

?

dutchy

« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2017, 04:13:42 AM »
So now we need modern scientific instruments like the Nikon P900, but I have never seen that prove that the earth was flat.
It's so funny that you'll accept the Nikon P900, but most flat-earthers, including Rowbotham, seem to have this huge problem with telescopes - especially these ::) terrible astronomical ones  ::)!
Firstly, i respect your request to abbondon a religious discussion, althaugh i think it is extremely relevant. But since you don't wanna go there, i can only respect your choice !
Therefor i will not bother with the rest of your comments.

I am not ''most flat earthers'' and only interrested in Rowbotham (Eric Dubay) in recognising him as a thriving force behind the awakening of the flatearth.
As a counter arguement about generalisations......
''you flatearthers hate technology,...why post on a forum with your computer ?'' are the predictable comments from many globers who are afraid of the truth.

The truth is that what we observe from the shores over the curvature that cannot possibly work on a globe with a circomference of 25.000 miles and the correct math for curvature drop and refraction.
you have stated on numerous occasions that there is not one single video that cannot be debunked with ease.......how typicall,...but let's start with a modest distance captured by the flatearther's beloved Nikon coolpix P900. (it is almost a religious item for us  ;D)

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">

Please make any correction and support your corrections with correct math !
Thanks in advance rabbi !
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 04:15:57 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2017, 07:20:36 PM »
Maybe there's a rabbi among Arealhumanbeing or a few others here, but I'm no rabbi.

Besides, the topic is "Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?"

Bye bye.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:22:23 PM by rabinoz »

?

dutchy

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2017, 01:14:32 AM »
Maybe there's a rabbi among Arealhumanbeing or a few others here, but I'm no rabbi.

Besides, the topic is "Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?"

Bye bye.
Ah, all of a sudden you want to stay on topic, because you still have to figure out the amount of quadruple refraction, distortion and lensing that is needed to make the video i presented from the Toronto skyline fit your globe model.

If this is proof for anything, it is that you do not watch videos' that would open the discussion, because there is indeed a far greater visuality than we assumed before.
Run for the hills rabbi, while pretending you have never seen anything presented that couldn't be explained with ease.......

Yes you are a globe earth rabbi, ready to throw the heliocentric  dogmatic textbook at 'you' at any given time, but wants to stay on topic while he himself is participating on the wrong forum.
Sure,.....  attend this forum for a while, notice that the retards over here seem to cherish their fantasies at all costs and move along to a heliocentric forum , because that is where you belong, not here.Your longstay over here is off topic. ;D

But maybe you are a shill, because posting 7000 posts while no flatearther really cares  or listens to you is something i consider extremely dubious.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:19:04 AM by dutchy »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2017, 03:32:43 AM »

Bye bye.
Ah, all of a sudden you want to stay on topic, because you still have to figure out the amount of quadruple refraction, distortion and lensing that is needed to make the video i presented from the Toronto skyline fit your globe model.

If this is proof for anything, it is that you do not watch videos' that would open the discussion, because there is indeed a far greater visuality than we assumed before.
Run for the hills rabbi, while pretending you have never seen anything presented that couldn't be explained with ease.......

Yes you are a globe earth rabbi, ready to throw the heliocentric  dogmatic textbook at 'you' at any given time, but wants to stay on topic while he himself is participating on the wrong forum.
Sure,.....  attend this forum for a while, notice that the retards over here seem to cherish their fantasies at all costs and move along to a heliocentric forum , because that is where you belong, not here.Your longstay over here is off topic. ;D
  • I am not any sort of a rabbi on the Globe or anything else.

• The Flat Earth General forum is appropriate for a topic such as "Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?"

• When I posted before I could not take any more time anyway.

• I try to keep clear of "things hidden" as definitive evidence simlly beca use atmospheric conditions can vary so much, and that is simply a fact! So often they end of with conflicting evidence with variations in refraction and even mirages. 
But you claim nothing hidden from water level,yet in the photo below, from about the same distance much of Toronto is hidden.
!

Toronto as seen across lake Ontario from Olcott Beach, NY; evening 18th July EST, by Ad Meskens
Now those buildings are 64.5 km away and large part's are hidden.

So, which photo is genuine? I would say both are probably quite genuine and you need photos taken under various conditions to gain much evidence.

And for Chicago see
Quote from: totallackey
I have seen Chicago across Lake Michigan from a distance of 45 miles away.
You have? Big deal, so what. That does seem to be very variable!

Mirage of the Chicago Skyline from Grand Mere State Park

Most of Chicago hidden - behind what?

Oops, where has Chicago gone?

But, as for your video. I'm no expert on that sort of thing, but I would be very suspicious of any video or photograph that had a solid band (here a dark one) right along the apparent horizon. To me it looks like a sure sign of a mirage, but don't take my word for it, go ask some expert.

As I said before that is why I do not like to rely on one video like that as evidence. Make of that what you will!

And yes, I have noticed "that the retards over here seem to cherish their fantasies at all costs" and take no notice of all the failings in their flat earth model. They totally ignore all the things that simply do not work with any flat earth I have seen.

But maybe you are a shill, because posting 7000 posts while no flatearther really cares  or listens to you is something i consider extremely dubious.
A "shill" is someone paid by some undisclosed source. I certainly have never been paid a cent, so that accusation is totally false.

But I  find these personal attacks so encouraging!
If you can't dispute a message, you can at least attack the messenger.
Keep it up!

But, I do not really care that "no flatearther really cares  or listens to" me. If you look, at present there 236 Guests and 8 Users.
Many of these "guests" are ptobably uncommitted from YouTube, etc. I am more concerned that these people see both sides fairly.

Don't worry I have no illusions that fully indoctrinated flat earthers will believe any evidence against the flat earth.
I've seen numerous times where any evidence is simply deemed as fake, you do it yourself. I lot of other evidence is simply ignored.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 06:07:10 PM by rabinoz »

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2017, 07:21:53 AM »
Don't worry I have no illusions that fully indoctrinated flat earthers will believe any evidence against the flat earth.
I've seen numerous times where any evidence is simply deemed as fake, you do it yourself. I lot of other evidence is simply ignored.

What are you even trying to say? Is the stress getting to you mr.shill?