Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?

• 153 Replies

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2017, 04:05:23 AM »
Is this thread still going on? Look, no one is getting paid to post here. It's just ridiculous paranoia. The only thing I can think of that's more insane is the tremendous value of a delicious biscuits and gravy meal at your local Carl's Jr.

This message is brought to you by Carl's Jr.
This is exactly what a shill would say.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2017, 05:57:39 AM »
Is this thread still going on? Look, no one is getting paid to post here. It's just ridiculous paranoia. The only thing I can think of that's more insane is the tremendous value of a delicious biscuits and gravy meal at your local Carl's Jr.

" ;D ;D So many people confess to being paid to post here  ;D ;D" just to get a rise out of the fully indoctrinated sheepies like you, Arealhumanbeing, InFlatEarth and a few others!

This site is such a trivial place and all you flat earthers are no more than a few flies to NASA and the numerous other space agencies.
They know that the earth is a Globe and the know that their satellites and spacecraft do just what we are told they do.

::) ::) A few buzzy flies have not the slightest effect on the millions the depend directly and indirectly on this technology!  ::) ::)

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2017, 07:08:44 AM »

" ;D ;D So many people confess to being paid to post here  ;D ;D" just to get a rise out of the fully indoctrinated sheepies like you, Arealhumanbeing, InFlatEarth and a few others!

Indocrinated eh?

You think there are people spending time and money to force people to think that the Earth is flat?

Are you crazy or something?

Who do you think eould pay for such an agenda?

Fuck you rabinoz. You are the most obvious paid shill here.

?

Arealhumanbeing

?

dutchy

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »
Feeling superiour is a better payment than money for most.
I think this forum is a prosperous environment for those who seek the former.

Question is when is it time to leave a place like this ?
Have people set a certain goal ?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Indocrinated eh?
Yes, why else would people believe in something with so little evidence for and so much evidence against.

Quote from: Arealhumanbeing
You think there are people spending time and money to force people to think that the Earth is flat?
No where did I claim that, other than in a post today jokingly suggesting that YOU might be paid.
Are you crazy or something?
Who do you think would pay for such an agenda?
Please show where I claimed that.

Fuck you rabinoz. You are the most obvious paid shill here.
I have never been paid a cent to post here or anywhere and you are a liar if you ever claim otherwise.
No "authority" even knows I post here - unless they are  ;D ;D spying on me ;D ;D!

I post here, not for the edification of people like you, but for the hundreds of lookers in.
There is a hope that some might be turned from a damaging doctrine that implies millions must be knowing deceiving the rest of the population.
I listed some of these in:Flat Earth Q&A / Re: Number of people that would know Message by rabinoz on March 08, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

But the very language you use proves that you are a hypocrite Arealhumanbeing is a Hypocrite on: January 17, 2017, 10:45:55 AM .
I am not the only one who has commented on your vile language for a professed Christian!

Really Mr Arealhumanbeing, I don't care what you think of me - I don't matter!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2017, 06:15:27 PM »
I'm getting paid a rather decent hourly wage right now.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2017, 06:33:27 PM »
Specifically to post here?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2017, 06:38:26 PM »
Specifically to post here?

Naw, you got me ;D.
BOTD member

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
It's a funny thread because it is far from original. I've heard this same nonsense from a heap of other posters on multiple other forums (fora) and they share one thing in common: they are poor debaters whose arguments are weak or nonsense. When they have had their arguments destroyed for the 100th time they revert to the 'paid poster' garbage, conveniently forgetting that even if it were true, (and it isnt) their arguments were still destroyed easily and repeatedly.

The exact same thing is true here.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2017, 07:04:38 PM »
Do you honestly believe in the entire internet, no one is paid to push a product, opinion or narrative, honestly?

Like, seriously?
BOTD member

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2017, 07:27:12 PM »
Do you honestly believe in the entire internet, no one is paid to push a product, opinion or narrative, honestly?

Like, seriously?

Your hatred of me is deeply damaging to your own psyche, but is also deeply revealing of your own problems. Of course a handful have been paid, but they are exceedingly small and they dont post on dung-heaps like this place where if there is one thing Flatearthers have in common is that they are all poor so paid posters have nothing to sell.

Now see if you can vent your spleen another time?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2017, 07:28:56 PM »
I think there is at least one person monitoring this site, just my opinion.

I just hate gaslighting and online pseudopsychology.

That's all.

You just come here gaslight and larp about psychology. I'd tell anyone like that to gtfo.

Keep larping, fliggs.
BOTD member

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »
I think there is at least one person monitoring this site, just my opinion.

I just hate gaslighting and online pseudopsychology.

That's all.

Dont think you are being so altruistic. You just dont like people who put you on the spot and challenge your own assessments.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
You've never put me on the spot. You lack the prerequisites.

I agree this site draws little attention from shills, 4chan is a different story.
BOTD member

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 07:36:03 PM »
You've never put me on the spot. You lack the prerequisites.

I agree this site draws little attention from shills, 4chan is a different story.

And you didn't spot the motive of the OP?  He is clearly having his argument thrashed and torn to shreds and so he opts for the 'easy target' method of claiming that people here are paid by some mysterious group to support the round earth 'lie'.

You dont seem to be particularly insightful and instead, make up for it in vindictiveness. You use your own experience or history to colour your thinking far more than you should. And just in case you didnt know... it is very obvious.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 07:37:53 PM »
L.A.R.P.

Edit. ARHB is an idiot too but he's just a kid so I expect slightly less of him.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 07:40:40 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2017, 07:48:07 PM »
L.A.R.P.

Edit. ARHB is an idiot too but he's just a kid so I expect slightly less of him.

Sounds like you are having a 'weepy day' on your period.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 07:55:01 PM »

Like, seriously?
The topic is "Why do so many people confess to being paid to post here!?"
Your question was "Do you honestly believe in the entire internet, no one is paid to push a product, opinion or narrative, honestly?"

That is quite a different question!

"Paid to push a product, opinion or narrative" yes!, paid to push the Globe on this site? I doubt that!

I think that the Globe has been accepted for millennia and the Heliocentric Globe for hundreds of years.

The nearest thing relevant to the OP might be some flat earthers paying to push their own ideas, and why not?

But who would want to pay someone else to push the idea of the Globe?

That is already unquestioned and undoubtedly "works" in so many ways that never get much mention here.
All the findings of astronomy, both the professional and the probably more numerous amateur astronomers, are consistent with the Globe earth.

Some might bring up questions of cosmology and hypothetical dark matter and energy, but that has nothing to do with the Heliocentric Globe - does not depend on either for any explanation.

The findings and measurements of astronomy simply do not work on a flat earth.
And I could list numerous other things that simply don't fit.

As far as the "rest of the world" is concerned "Flat Earthers" are regarded as simply odd-balls and given little thought.

So much comes up about as the reality of even space flight, yet "Over 70 countries currently own at least 1 payload out in space. Only 10 of them make their own rockets, the rest have bought rocket launches."
(From Quora, How many countries have a satellite of their own in space?)

No, the Globe is so justifiably "entrenched" in everyday life that I can't see anyone being paid to post in a place like this.
Some quite possibly spend their own money running fora and making videos debunking the Flat Earth, no problem with that and
some even  :P spend their "bosses money" posting here  :P and that's OK if the boss approves!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 07:59:16 PM »
L.A.R.P.
Nah! Poor old disputeone isn't happy unless he can find a dispute and if he can't he creates one!

« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 08:05:23 PM »
L.A.R.P.
Nah! Poor old disputeone isn't happy unless he can find a dispute and if he can't he creates one!

I had noticed that!  There have been paid posters in the past, specifically Israeli posters to defend Jewish interests in various locales. More recently, the Russians have employed similar techniques but mostly thru the posting of fake news articles. But all of these paid posters did share a common style in that they were articulate and usually, intelligent.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »
Yes.

When I can no longer say "free Palestine" I believe we have crossed a line.

Don't mind Rab he will give wristies to anyone who believes the earth is a sphere in 2017. ::)
BOTD member

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 08:54:31 PM »
Yes.

Don't mind Rab he will give wristies to anyone who believes the earth is a sphere in 2017. ::)

Rab usually makes a lot of sense. You however, sound like a drunk homeless guy having a male period.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2017, 09:13:07 PM »
Is that so?
BOTD member

« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »
Is that so?

and such an extraordinarily perceptive and evocative response.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »
Wasn't it.
BOTD member

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2017, 02:59:41 AM »

Who's going to stop you saying that? Unless you get "Trumped" or ARHB (or is it AFHB?) hears you!

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2017, 03:07:26 AM »
That's a fair comment Rab, sorry for having a go, you're a good bloke.

On topic, Rab isn't a shill, wake up dude.

He's clearly got a lot of time on his hands, enjoys debating and surely loves his globe earth, but he's not a shill, don't be naive.
BOTD member

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2017, 07:24:51 AM »
Rabinoz is indeed a shill. He is the most obvious shill as his profile pic is a globe...
Looks pretty flat to me.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.