this forum is full of ball earthers who cannot explain simple gravity! LOL

• 59 Replies
On the geocentric model the suns orbital circumference changes depending on the time of year orbiting closest to magnetic north or centre at June 22 then the orbitAl circumference grows larger and gets closest to the edge or Antartica on December 22.
i did not talked about that, i talked about the 21-March at the equator.

BTW as you mention the Antarctica: how is it possible that the sun does not set at December 22 at the Antarctica?

On the geocentric model it always sets more to the west so this aspect of it does work in reality it also explains the twenty four hour day and night at the heliocentric poles.

it does notr set more to the west in the FEI-Model, it set more to the north.

still no explanation.
Try again

Most of the things brought up in the OP have been adequately answered, but the last needs comment.

read and think.  duplicate these proofs for yourself: https://www.amazon.com/Zetetic-Astronomy-Earth-Globe-Forgotten/dp/1605064173/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495449465&sr=8-1&keywords=zetetic+astronomy+earth+not+a+globe

Ah, good ol' EnaG. That book contains no proofs. It's all handwaving, misinterpretation, misdirection, and flim-flam.

The link above is for a republication by Forgotten Books of the 1881 Edition. Forgotten books; there's a good reason this volume is in that category.

It's also available online for free. A scanned version of the 1864 edition is available as a pdf file from Google Books.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjEpK2JvobUAhWqslQKHcvHA_MQFgg0MAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theflatearthsociety.org%2Flibrary%2Fbooks%2FEarth%2520Not%2520a%2520Globe%2520(Samuel%2520Rowbothan).pdf&usg=AFQjCNF3jxs2DpXiKTgToOA67_WeP6BHOg&sig2=90SGkCPhj5h4aPo5XVRIMA

The 1881 edition, converted to text along with each figure as a separate image, is here:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/

There are some OCR errors in the text conversion, and there are differences between the 1864 and 1881 editions, but comparing the text version with a hard copy or the scanned image might be helpful if you need to resolve a transcription error.

Anyway, if you think some "experiment" or other topic in EnaG is compelling, why not start a thread for it in the Debate forum? Maybe quote the main point and perhaps germane remarks from the OCR text and embed images from the on-line version, with a link to the section they were taken from, then state your own comments, conclusions, or questions.

For example:

EXPERIMENT 8.

"Looking across Spithead to the Isle of Wight, the base or margin of the island, where water and land come together, appears to be a straight line from east to west, a length of twenty-two statute miles. If a good theodolite is directed upon it, the cross-hair will show that the. land and water line is perfectly horizontal, as shown in fig. 19."

FIG. 19.  FIG. 20.

"If the earth is globular, the two ends east and west of the Isle of Wight would be 80 feet below the centre, and would appear in the field of view of the theodolite as represented in fig. 20."

There are obvious errors in his hypothesis that invalidate the experiment. Do you recognize any of them?

Enjoy! This could be fun!  :D

This is typical of everything in that book. It should have remained forgotten.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

On the geocentric model the suns orbital circumference changes depending on the time of year orbiting closest to magnetic north or centre at June 22 then the orbitAl circumference grows larger and gets closest to the edge or Antartica on December 22.

BTW as you mention the Antarctica: how is it possible that the sun does not set at December 22 at the Antarctica?

On the geocentric model it always sets more to the west so this aspect of it does work in reality it also explains the twenty four hour day and night at the heliocentric poles.

still no explanation.
Try again

I have explained the 24 hr sun at antartica in my last post as antartica is the edge.

Which geocentric model do you base this on?

It is not the commonly accepted one that is all over youtube.

This would explain why you think nothing works.

It's not the same one the geocentr

still no explanation.
Try again

I have explained the 24 hr sun at antartica in my last post as antartica is the edge.

Which geocentric model do you base this on?

It is not the commonly accepted one that is all over youtube.

This would explain why you think nothing works.

It's not the same one the geocentr

please show me your model in that all your claims should work.

you never provided this information that you have a special Flat Earth Model.

You are mistaken.

It is not my special model.

It is not my hypothesis.

As I have said in other posts I have yet to verify the geocentric or heliocentric models.

It is the common geocentric model that is all over youtube.

I just did a quick Google and this model came up.

As it says in the video this is just an illustration it is not an exact model as Geocentrics don't have huge budgets like the Nasa heliocentric's.

You are mistaken.

It is not my hypothesis.

As I have said in other posts I have yet to verify the geocentric or heliocentric models.

As it says in the video this is just an illustration it is not an exact model as Geocentrics don't have huge budgets like the Nasa heliocentric's.

please explain:

if the sun is at December 21 above Australia how can we see the sun in the area of the Antarctica that is near South Africa?

You don't it would be night time the only place you get 24 hr sun on the geocentric model is the north pole.

Dog

• Literally a dog
how could you not feel the spinning

this forum is full of ball flat earthers who cannot explain simple gravity vac = vab + vbc! LOL
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:43:31 PM by Dog »

?

frenat

You are mistaken.

It is not my hypothesis.

That is not geocentric.  A geocentric model is a round Earth with the Earth at the center and the Sun going around it.  That is where some of the confusion lies in those trying to make sense of what you are saying.  Further confusion comes from where you said you explained the 24 hr sun in Antarctica and now say it doesn't happen (though it DOES).  The model you linked to also does NOT work for the sun rising due East for EVERYONE on the equinoxes.

This is one thing that doesn't work on the geocentric model and that I can't find an explanation for on the heliocentric model and that is the winter solstice sunrise.

I have witnessed this for myself from tenerife the sun didn't rise from the horizon it was quite away up and when it appeared the bottom of the sun looked flat.
How does this work on the geocentric model?

You don't it would be night time the only place you get 24 hr sun on the geocentric model is the north pole.

You are wrong, there are reports and videos that show clearly the there is also the so called midnight sun at the Antarctica.
Also that model would not account for the longer day at the South tip of South America.
Only a global earth in a heliocentric system shows how we can see it in reality.

Try again to find an explanation.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

It is NOT NASA's Heliocentric Globe Earth!

The Heliocentric Globe Earth was probably first suggested by Aristarchus of Samos who lived about 310 230 BC.

And again proposed by the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (AD 476550)[/i][/b], was a pioneer of mathematical astronomy.
He describes the earth as being spherical and that it rotates on its axis,
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aryabhatiya also estimates the circumference of Earth, with an error of 1%, which is remarkable. Aryabhata gives the radii of the orbits of the planets in terms of the Earth-Sun distance as essentially their periods of rotation around the Sun. He also gave the correct explanation of lunar and solar eclipses and that the Moon shines by reflecting sunlight.
See How Aryabhata got the earth's circumference right.

Until finally Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Tycho Brahe and Kepler led to its acceptance in the Western world!

So, Mr Resistance.is.Futile, you are at least many hundreds of year out with your NASAphobia! They had nothing whatever to do with the Heliocentric Globe Earth being the accepted model of the earth and the solar system!

Looks like resistance.is.futile can not make a point.
All his claims got proven wrong.

Let see what claim he will bring up next.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale

The Heliocentric Globe Earth was probably first suggested by Aristarchus of Samos who lived about 310 230 BC.

And again proposed by the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (AD 476550)[/i][/b], was a pioneer of mathematical astronomy.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aryabhatiya also estimates the circumference of Earth, with an error of 1%, which is remarkable. Aryabhata gives the radii of the orbits of the planets in terms of the Earth-Sun distance as essentially their periods of rotation around the Sun. He also gave the correct explanation of lunar and solar eclipses and that the Moon shines by reflecting sunlight.

Until finally Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Tycho Brahe and Kepler led to its acceptance in the Western world!

So, Mr Resistance.is.Futile, you are at least many hundreds of year out with your NASAphobia! They had nothing whatever to do with the Heliocentric Globe Earth being the accepted model of the earth and the solar system!

As far as I know Aryabhata never proposed a heliocentric model, although he did propose earth's rotation. And Tycho Brahe's model actually tried to save geocentrism and postponed the acceptance of heliocentrism for one generation.

I not been able to find any continous videos that show the twenty four hour sun in Antartica can one of you post a link please.

This is one thing that doesn't work on the geocentric model and that I can't find an explanation for on the heliocentric model and that is the winter solstice sunrise.

I have witnessed this for myself from tenerife the sun didn't rise from the horizon it was quite away up and when it appeared the bottom of the sun looked flat.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

As far as I know Aryabhata never proposed a heliocentric model, although he did propose earth's rotation. And Tycho Brahe's model actually tried to save geocentrism and postponed the acceptance of heliocentrism for one generation.
Looking further into Aryabhata, I have to agree, though having the earth rotate seems to make him sort of "half and half".
Aryabhata described a geocentric model of the solar system, in which the Sun and Moon are each carried by epicycles which in turn revolve around the Earth.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Another element in Aryabhata's model, the śīghrocca, the basic planetary period in relation to the Sun, is seen by some historians as a sign of an underlying heliocentric model.

From New World Encyclopedia, Aryabhata
As for Tycho Brae, his Tychonic system was a modified version of Ptolemy's, and was a better fit than the circular orbits of Copernicus.
But it was his observations that Kepler used in the development of his system with elliptical orbits.
So, Tycho Brae may delayed the acceptance of the heliocentric model, he also indirectly assisted it.

An important thread through all of this is that none of these gave a hint to the possibility of the earth's being flat.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
I not been able to find any continous videos that show the twenty four hour sun in Antartica can one of you post a link please.
::) ::) And how many 24 hour videos have you found anywhere? Be reasonable!  ::) ::)

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile
Not the slightest bit of a problem for the heliocentric globe!

Really? When you claim
         "the sun didn't rise from the horizon it was quite away up and when it appeared the bottom of the sun looked flat."
Just how high was the sun when it first appeared? You do have some photos or videos of this I suppose.
Next time you see something odd like this, maybe you could take some photos.

Then you ask, "How does this work on the geocentric model?"
Well, I wouldn't know!  I thought you were the one that believed in the "geocentric flat earth model".

But as for the winter solstice, we are not that far from ours and the sun certainly rises cleanly from the horizon except when there is a solid cloud bank on the horizon.

I wouldn't trust any 24 hour videos. They are likely NASA CGI. The only true way to confirm this is to visit the South Pole yourself during the Southern Summer Solstice. To be really sure, I suggest a 6 month trip from Sunrise to Sunset.
If I'm a complete Idiot for not believing in your Heliocentric fairytale then so be it.

::) ::) And how many 24 hour videos have you found anywhere? Be reasonable!  ::) ::)

Not the slightest bit of a problem for the heliocentric globe!

Really? When you claim
         "the sun didn't rise from the horizon it was quite away up and when it appeared the bottom of the sun looked flat."
Just how high was the sun when it first appeared? You do have some photos or videos of this I suppose.
Next time you see something odd like this, maybe you could take some photos.

Then you ask, "How does this work on the geocentric model?"
Well, I wouldn't know!  I thought you were the one that believed in the "geocentric flat earth model".

But as for the winter solstice, we are not that far from ours and the sun certainly rises cleanly from the horizon except when there is a solid cloud bank on the horizon.

No there where definitely no clouds on the horizon I will see if I can dig  a picture out.

I was told that is what Christmas is about the sun doesn't rise from the horizon on the winter solstice it then gradually rises closer to the horizon each day until Christmas day when it rises from the horizon again.

We then have Christmas Day as a celebration The birth of the sun.

Regarding Antartica I should of said twenty four hour live feed which I could of recorded then played back at high speed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:00:40 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Regarding Antartica I should of said twenty four hour live feed which I could of recorded then played back at high speed.
I'm afraid it's a bit dark at the South Pole right now.

U.S. Antarctic Program - South Pole Station Webcams

Click on the image for the most recent picture.

;D Maybe you should have told them that you wanted live video. ;D

<< changed link >>
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:21:22 AM by rabinoz »

please state what the problem is

did you only saw that one time at tenerife or do you see that every day no madder where you are?
if its was only one event, why does it not happen on all the other day?
if you see it every day, please make a video of it and show it to us.

please state what the problem is

did you only saw that one time at tenerife or do you see that every day no madder where you are?
if its was only one event, why does it not happen on all the other day?
if you see it every day, please make a video of it and show it to us.

It doesn't happen everyday it only happens on the winter solstice then it gradually get closer to the horizon then on Christmas day rises from the horizon.
As I have already said I was told that's what the mid winter holidays or Christmas was about before the romans made it Christmas The birth of the sun.

As you have no information on the winter solstice sunrise that me and many other people have seen I can only come to the conclusion that something is wrong with the heliocentric model as it doesn't confirm what I have verified for myself.

By the way that live feed of Antartica  is intermittent it keeps going off  maybe the satellite's broken ?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:43:23 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

It doesn't happen everyday it only happens on the winter solstice then it gradually get closer to the horizon then on Christmas day rises from the horizon.
As I have already said I was told that's what the mid winter holidays or Christmas was about before the romans made it Christmas The birth of the sun.

As you have no information on the winter solstice sunrise that me and many other people have seen I can only come to the conclusion that something is wrong with the heliocentric model as it doesn't confirm what I have verified for myself.

By the way that live feed of Antartica  is intermittent it keeps going off  maybe the satellite's broken ?

do i understand correct that you claim that the sun does only on Dec-21. rise from the horizon and the other day it appears already above the horizon?

do i understand correct that you claim that the sun does only on Dec-21. rise from the horizon and the other day it appears already above the horizon?

No thats incorrect.

On the 22.12.14 on the island of tenerife I witnessed that the sun didn't rise from the horizon.
On the 25.12.14 the sun did rise from the horizon.

Apparently this happens every year.

It was mentioned in a video I watched years ago they explained in the video that this is what our Christmas holiday  is based on as the Romans celebrated this midwinter festival as the birth of the Sun on the 25th but then changed it when they became Christians to the birth of the Son.
So whilst in Tenerife for the Christmas holiday which is closest I have been to the equater I decided to verify the video as I didn't believe it.
I thought this to be common knowledge.

?

frenat

it is not common knowledge because it doesn't happen.  If you didn't see it rising from the horizon then something was likely in the way.

No thats incorrect.

On the 22.12.14 on the island of tenerife I witnessed that the sun didn't rise from the horizon.

where does the sun rise at the other days?

It was mentioned in a video I watched years ago they explained in the video that this is what our Christmas holiday  is based on as the Romans celebrated this midwinter festival as the birth of the Sun on the 25th but then changed it when they became Christians to the birth of the Son.
So whilst in Tenerife for the Christmas holiday which is closest I have been to the equater I decided to verify the video as I didn't believe it.

i know that the christian holidays set on days that was already special days before. They did that to get more acceptance from the people that are not christians.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
OK, you have "come to the conclusion that something is wrong with the heliocentric model" based on one observation!

By the way that live feed of Antartica is intermittent it keeps going off  maybe the satellite's broken ?

What "live feed of Antartica" do you mean? All I gave was a link to a site that shows regularly updated photos.

U.S. Antarctic Program - South Pole Station Webcams

Click on the image for the most recent picture.
On that site there is this comment:
Image Availability
Live webcam images from the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station are based on two conditions: communications availability and the Antarctic seasons.

Communications Availability
Live images of the South Pole are carried to the U.S. via communications satellites. Satellite coverage of South Pole Station is available for roughly 9 hours each day, during which time live images are sent to the USAP.gov web site. The daily satellite communications window occurs approximately four minutes earlier each day.

To view time frames for the daily satellite communications window, see the University of Miami's South Pole Satellite Visibility web page << used GEOS-3, now decommisioned >>. Satellite pass schedules may also be found at the South Pole Station Satellite Communications page.

I could easily be wrong, but as far as I know there is no live video feed from the South Pole. It is too far south to be able to use the usual "geostationary satellites" and has to rely on other links.
Here is a bit on the topic: COMMUNICATING WITH THE SOUTH POLE and Telecommunications in Antarctica

But, just remember that nobody is under any obligation to give a sceptic like yourself all that you demand!

You want to throw away the "Heliocentric Globe" that does "work" for what?
An unknown Flat Earth model that cannot explain so much that we can easily observe.

And what Flat Earth model? There is no agreement on even the basic layout of continents of this hypothetical flat earth! The old "UN flag" map is simply wrong!
Anyone living in the Southern Hemisphere can easily see that - the East-West distances are massively in error.
Not only that, but there is no agreement even on what makes things fall down!

Just face it! There is no "working flat earth model" - go and sort that out before shouting "The Earth is Flat".

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer

No thats incorrect.

I don't have any knowledge of that, nor have I been anywhere near Tenneriffe, but I did find this, though it is sunset, not sunrise:
Demonic sunset sun pillar opens a gate in the red sky of Tenerife
And suddenly a gate to the other dimension opened up in the sunset sky of the Canary Islands.

Watch this demoniac sunset sun pillar in a turbulent sky over the island of Tenerife. Eerie.

A sun pillar is a halo phenomenon of a vertical shaft of light extending upward or downward from the sun. They are typically observed during sunrise or sunset, when sunlight reflects off the surfaces of ice crystals associated with thin, high-level clouds (e.g.cirrostratus clouds).
See more in  Demonic sunset sun pillar opens a gate in the red sky of Tenerife
I don't know about this "gate to the other dimension" though, as it has a logical explanation.

Why does rabinoz do that?
Paid shill. This has been revealed more than once.

As you are in the know, how much does he get paid?

No thats incorrect.

Exact location?  Is it common for dust to be blowing out towards the island from Africa?  I've been to Iraq and watched the sun rise and set on "clear" days, but it never reached the horizon, only faded away.  Still remained the same size though, but did appear larger at sunset on a few days.