Dinosaurs Are A Hoax

• 76 Replies
?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
Re: Dinosaurs Are A Hoax
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2017, 06:20:45 PM »
Yeah, in that same verse it says not to covet you neighbors wife.

Do you think thats wacky as well?

Mocking the Bible gains you nothing.

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2017, 07:51:05 PM »
this again?? u had one a month ago or 2
Flat earth asshole: "The flat earth society is run by nasa" Random:"Just imagine the silence in the world, if people talked only what they knew"

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2017, 08:03:34 AM »
Ill just ignore the inane babble of the blackest of sheeple. Most likely the blackest of shills, however.

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2017, 10:11:55 AM »
racist
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2017, 11:52:47 AM »
Dinosaurs are not a hoax, they were real, their remains are in every major museum in the worl for the public to view. Their footsteps preserved in stone are out there in many parts of the world and free to view. This rejection of dinosaurs and fossils and anything that contradicts fundementalist belief is a real and growing problem.
How can anyone deny footprints made in stone? Only a narrowminded fundementalist can do this.

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2017, 01:25:18 PM »
...How can anyone deny footprints made in stone? Only a narrowminded fundementalist can do this.
Okay.

Let's hear the denial so we know what you are...

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2017, 01:41:03 PM »
...How can anyone deny footprints made in stone? Only a narrowminded fundementalist can do this.
Okay.

Do you have a source for that picture.  It's pretty interesting.

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2017, 01:57:08 PM »
Okay.

Googled giant foot print fossil images.

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2017, 02:28:47 PM »
Okay.

Googled giant foot print fossil images.
Thx

Purely_Theoretical

• Your eyeballs are not a precision instrument
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2017, 04:26:09 PM »
There are people just like you and me who made it their career to dig up bones. When you see a skeleton of a giant extinct creature in the ground, it's hard to say it's a hoax. You flat earthers are deluding yourselves. I guess the 30,000-50,000 paleontologists worldwide are all in on the hoax.

This shouldn't be your hill to die on.
Nullius in Verba

"All models are wrong,
but some are useful"
-George E.P. Box

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
-Harlan Ellison

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2017, 05:16:22 PM »
There are people just like you and me who made it their career to dig up bones. When you see a skeleton of a giant extinct creature in the ground, it's hard to say it's a hoax. You flat earthers are deluding yourselves. I guess the 30,000-50,000 paleontologists worldwide are all in on the hoax.

What did you dig up? Which giant extinct dinosaur did you discover? Did you sell it? Were you involved with a museum? Where are the fossils now? Where did you find them exactly?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2017, 09:50:07 PM »
I'm going to give a 'flat earth' response because it far more entertaining

I was staring at the sun the other day and I came upon this great revelation! You need to think logically here! How much money has Dinosaurs made Hollywood??? More than enough to pay out every palaeontologist to keep the hoax going with cleverly constructed skeletons to 'dig up' I can tell you and that's just that one industry. The Earth is a pretty big place.... Funny how some guy can dig a few feet into the ground and go 'hey look what I found!'  Dinosaurs make great movies and story telling. They need something to concoct to the public so we are held in an adequate 'suspension of disbelief' when we see them on the screen.

I mean bloody hell on one hand we are told they became extinct by a giant asteroid (how convenient for us) and on the other we then hear that the chicken is the closest thing to a Tyrannosaurus Rex! Are they kidding?

We psyche kids up with cool dinosaur toys, figurines, cartoons and movies etc so they are easily indoctrinated to believe in the evolution narrative later. Plus it generates obscene amounts of money from the gullible public.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:53:01 PM by Shifter »

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2017, 09:56:53 PM »
I've uncovered hundreds of bones, fossils, teeth, shells, scutes, you name it. No museums involved. No monetary gain. Only the self satisfaction of getting out there and finding them myself. I've found over 100 shark teeth in North Texas, some belonging to the extinct species Ptychodus. Hundreds of miles from the nearest sea.
What do you have besides a couple hoaxtard videos? You're only repeating what you've been told, you've done no real research.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2017, 11:34:10 PM »

What did you dig up? Which giant extinct dinosaur did you discover? Did you sell it? Were you involved with a museum? Where are the fossils now? Where did you find them exactly?

Which giant human fossil did you witness being dug up? Which fossil excavations have you been to to verify that they were being done according to whichever arbitrary standard you have decided best fits your ideas today? Which Biblical events did you witness? What efforts have you personally made to satisfy yourself that the fossils you claim are fake are actually fake?

The Zetetic approach of "If you didn't see it, it didn't happen" is bullshit, and if we'd followed it through history nothing you surround yourself with now would exist.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2017, 04:02:10 AM »

That's just it.

Nobody is going to die so cut the hyperbole.

You can think these people are just like you, but I can guarantee they are not just like me.

How many times is it the complete skeleton, for one?

2) Why is it when a giant human skeleton dug up, the same scientists and you resident experts are the ones claiming hoax?

I think a great deal of imagination is being exercised in this area and for the most part, IMHO, it is on the part of archaeologists and paleontologists.

Quite fanciful!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2017, 07:42:42 AM »
Anyways, dinosaurs are not real.

God is real.
Why can't they both be real? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2017, 07:45:00 AM »

Wow. No answer from this guy! Maybe his post is... Purely theoretical...