With shaq's enter, movement become an unstoppable movement

• 46 Replies
Re: With shaq's enter, movement become an unstoppable movement
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 12:46:42 PM »
Lulz on making this guy your spokesperson. It will make you people look even more ignorant.

I'm not but you are ignored alt member of... anyway. whoever you are ignored by reason of "disrespecting". Didin't your family teach you anything as "respect"? Ignored.

I'm shaken to the core.

Mikey T.

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2017, 04:21:11 PM »
Lulz on making this guy your spokesperson. It will make you people look even more ignorant.

I'm not but you are ignored alt member of... anyway. whoever you are ignored by reason of "disrespecting". Didin't your family teach you anything as "respect"? Ignored.

I'm shaken to the core.
LOL, perhaps you should be elated.  But now he will assign you to being an alt of hoppy like I am.  If so welcome to the glorious hoppy family.

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 10:12:37 AM »
Intikam's sig is looking more and more like a game of hangman..

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 11:38:45 AM »
Come on let's be fair, Shaq is so tall he can see across the oceans! Of course he knows the earth is as flat as a basket case, I mean basket ball!

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 09:42:51 PM »
Jimmy the crap and fuckinoz are already in my ignore list that I don't care anything about them.

I'm still confused as to why anyone still responds to you. Your English is horrible and it makes it very hard to understand what you are saying. Plus all your posts are complete nonsense. Now let's see if I can get on that ignore list you fuck.

The answer is in your post. You responded me. Nobody invite you for do that. If I ignore you know, do you promise me you never reply me anymore? If you do that, I'll ignore you. But I know you'll continue to do response. Because all of you have weak minded. Actually calling you all as "dishonored ones" is more meaningfull.
There was no requirement that he be invited to respond.  He is a participant in a public forum, one of many, just as you are.  We all have every right to reply, uninvited, to any thread which catches our interest.  I see you doing this yourself quite often, and nobody ever gives you any trouble for it, have you noticed?  Do you know why nobody gives you any trouble for it?  Because it is perfectly acceptable behavior, that's why.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2017, 09:52:28 PM »
Shaq was just taking the piss on the flat earth society. He probably found himself becoming less and less relevant in the media so just said the most outrageously ridiculous thing he could think of. And the believers pounced on it like it brings credibility to their theory. Shows how easily impressionable they are.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2017, 11:18:50 PM »
Jimmy the crap and fuckinoz are already in my ignore list that I don't care anything about them.

I'm still confused as to why anyone still responds to you. Your English is horrible and it makes it very hard to understand what you are saying. Plus all your posts are complete nonsense. Now let's see if I can get on that ignore list you fuck.

The answer is in your post. You responded me. Nobody invite you for do that. If I ignore you know, do you promise me you never reply me anymore? If you do that, I'll ignore you. But I know you'll continue to do response. Because all of you have weak minded. Actually calling you all as "dishonored ones" is more meaningfull.
There was no requirement that he be invited to respond.  He is a participant in a public forum, one of many, just as you are.  We all have every right to reply, uninvited, to any thread which catches our interest.  I see you doing this yourself quite often, and nobody ever gives you any trouble for it, have you noticed?  Do you know why nobody gives you any trouble for it?  Because it is perfectly acceptable behavior, that's why.

Who ask for your opinion? Are you idiot? Who cares your ideas about an issue doesn't care you. There is a conversation, are you blind? What a disrecpect human you are? Then when I ignore you, you claim you aren't some of whores. Why do you do that? Who threw you a bone? Write just about issue, not me. What a losers you fucking are.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:24 PM »
Come on let's be fair, Shaq is so tall he can see across the oceans! Of course he knows the earth is as flat as a basket case, I mean basket ball!

You have to accept that he has a perspective advantage that An argument useful against us constantly.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:30 PM »

Who ask for your opinion? Are you idiot? Who cares your ideas about an issue doesn't care you. There is a conversation, are you blind? What a disrecpect human you are? Then when I ignore you, you claim you aren't some of whores. Why do you do that? Who threw you a bone?

get some new moves man, we're all getting bored with your usual bs. i get the whole troll thing, but at this point you'd shock us all the most just by making an intelligible statement.

like imagine if after all this time intikam turned out to be an actual intelligent person
"hey what are you doing?"
"nothing, just arguing with this dude, he thinks the earth is flat"
"no really, what are you doing?"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »

Who ask for your opinion? Are you idiot? Who cares your ideas about an issue doesn't care you. There is a conversation, are you blind? What a disrecpect human you are? Then when I ignore you, you claim you aren't some of whores. Why do you do that? Who threw you a bone?

get some new moves man, we're all getting bored with your usual bs. i get the whole troll thing, but at this point you'd shock us all the most just by making an intelligible statement.

like imagine if after all this time intikam turned out to be an actual intelligent person

Everybody has a right to ignore. Without doing that, nobody has a right to critism my behaviours.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

sir_awesome123

• proud NASA shill
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2017, 12:26:47 AM »

Everybody has a right to ignore. Without doing that, nobody has a right to critism my behaviours.

a strange philosophy, and not one you follow yourself.
"hey what are you doing?"
"nothing, just arguing with this dude, he thinks the earth is flat"
"no really, what are you doing?"

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2017, 07:00:20 AM »
Who ask for your opinion? Are you idiot? Who cares your ideas about an issue doesn't care you. There is a conversation, are you blind? What a disrecpect human you are? Then when I ignore you, you claim you aren't some of whores. Why do you do that? Who threw you a bone? Write just about issue, not me. What a losers you fucking are.
Hey, İntikam, why does your own advice not apply to yourself?  (Look at the highlighted red part above, in case you've forgotten your own advice)

Fun new game: quote this back to İntikam every time he responds to somebody else's post without a personal invitation to speak.

You know, because THAT'S how the internet works, everyone must raise your hand and wait to be called on. 

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 10:04:34 AM »

Then what gives YOU the right to criticize others? Do you think you're special with your 185 160 IQ (from a Facebook quiz) and 60 punches to the head? Your mother is a whore and the US Marine Corps is your father.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2017, 05:30:55 AM »
Stop complaining! We give our valuable opinions to you for free, gratis! So stop bitching you ungrateful cur.

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2017, 08:57:40 AM »

Don't be mad just because you are unable to come up with a reply and choose instead to run away crying and hide behind your ignore list.

Also, I just wanted to interrupt your conversation.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2017, 09:56:25 AM »
Wanna really piss him off?

Kick his fiance goat in the nads.

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »
If "Shaq's enter" made the movement unstoppable, what is the impact of Shaq's exit?