Mars is flat ! It has only one side ! Watch and learn...

• 14 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Mars is flat ! It has only one side ! Watch and learn...
« on: March 15, 2017, 03:20:26 AM »
As we know that Mars is an object in the sky. We see the only one side of the moon because it has already only one side. I thinked that it perhaps Mars has only one side and flat. So we should to see everytime same visual while looking to the Mars with a telescope. This is my obversation, Detected shape of the Mars. According to almost all instutues Mars has a Distinctive shape. Wherever you look it, almost see same shape. There is a few different shapes but I think they are fake, because almost all others has same shapes. I'll bring here some photos, videos and with their sources. Compare them.

This picture taken by NASA site:

Look to this picture carefully. Because you'll see it several times which photos and videos taken at different times.

That photo taken in 2001-06-26.

source http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA18184

Now:

This photo taken an image from a news in TV.

source:

To understand shape, I'll give you a hint is characteristic in almost all Mars visuals:

I called a part of Mars as "main Land seems like India". You should see that land in almost all of Mars footages.

This image from the date of 2001-07-21 

source: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA03154

Did you see that this image that from  2001-07-21   is completely same with the image taken in 2001-06-26.

This is an Hubble image that fake. We understand it because it seems like rotated a bit, but there is some blurres probably aims for hiding the mistakes.

source: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA01589

This is another NASA image again and we can see India again. But this image is fake too.

source: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA01249

This is the summary of Mars photos taken by Hubble at different times.

As we see that 3 of them are completely same and the others are completely different. Mars is everytime same but there is some lie here.

Source: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/targetFamily/mars?subselect=Mission:Hubble+Space+Telescope:

This is an multimedia photo NASA claim it is taken in year of 2016, may 12; but it is completely same image taken in 2001.

source: https://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/images/hubble-takes-mars-portrait-near-close-approach

Compare it:

This image from 2001 NASA footage:

And this is 2016 NASA footage (smurfed)

The earth turned and rotated around sun; the Mars spinned and rotated several times. But somehow mars seems like as same shape an in same angle.

This image shows them together in same frame.

As we see that Mars did not moved, rotated and spinned. Just some of icebergs occurred or melted.

Ok.

We understand the issue.

There is a main land that I called it "India" is exist all of the Mars footages. Mars isin't rotating, spinning or moving to anywhere. Its completely stable.

For be sure about it, take a look to amateur obversations:

Amateur 1

We should to see the India so this video is real.

Amateur 2

This video turned 180 degrees upside to down and marked as correct.

Amateur 3

We have india and this video is corrected too.

Result:

Either Mars isin't moving, rotating, spinning; or it is flat. Although the first one have some truths, the second one seems like more meaningfull.

This video has nothing about this issue:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JackBlack

Re: Mars is flat ! It has only one side ! Watch and learn...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 03:43:06 AM »
Sure, all the photos which don't show the correct spot must be fake......[/sarcasm]

Grow up.

Do you have any reason at all to think it is fake?
Do you have any long time videos of mars?

Note: A martian day is roughly 36 hours if I recall correctly. As such, you would need to watch it for quite some time before you notice it rotate.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:45:03 AM by JackBlack »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 03:58:05 AM »
Jackfuck is a gang member of satanic is already in my ignore list. Who isn't ignore my list write a comment . Not "s.o.w."s
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 04:08:22 AM »
Go to google option to show pictures and search for Mars.
You will see a lot of pictures that shows different views of Mars.
If you don't believe the, go to an observatory and see for your self.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 04:23:30 AM »
No objection was made. So I got it that it was clear that it true. For this reason the page was added to my workings page.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 09:49:21 AM »
so, images of mars are "faked" if they are different from what you have decided is the real thing.

you can prove this by using more "fake" images which come from the  non-existent Hubble telescope.

You say your observation....but looking at the internet is not observing.
IF you used a telescope over a period of several nights, and observed the OTHER planets you would see what Galileo saw.....THEY MOVE!

looking at the internet for additional confirmation bias is not observing.

JackBlack

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 01:45:53 PM »
Jackfuck is a gang member of satanic is already in my ignore list. Who isn't ignore my list write a comment . Not "s.o.w."s
Why? So you can add them to your ignore list?

Why don't you like sons of women? Or sons of wise/wisdom?

You seem to only want comments be people that will just agree with whatever bullshit you say.

Tough shit, that isn't how the internet works.
This is a public forum, I will keep refuting your bullshit.

No objection was made. So I got it that it was clear that it true. For this reason the page was added to my workings page.
No. Objections were made. Even if they weren't, that doesn't magically make your pile of bullshit true.

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »
OBjection!

This amateur photo series dont agree with you

Lliquid

• Australia isn't real
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 04:17:16 PM »
OBjection!

This amateur photo series dont agree with you

Ssh don't you know all ameture photographers are NASA agents!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »
Are you an absolute idiot?
In a whole 1 hour, 3 minutes and 4 seconds you get two answers, both objecting.

And YOU claim, "So I got it that it was clear that it true. For this reason the page was added to my workings page."

As I have claimed before, Mr İntikam, you are the best weapon the Globe has, so please don't leave us!

With every post you make the whole idea of a Flat Earth seem more ridiculous.
Keep you silly posts coming, the FE will soon sink under your pile of garbage!

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »
He might be considered "an amateur" but he's done a LOT of Mars work.  His name is Efrain Morales Rivera, and he observes from Puerto Rico.  Check out his work, very impressive. 

Here's one example.  The two images were taken at slightly different orientations.  If you cross your eyes to superimpose the two, the spherical nature of Mars is suggested.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 12:30:18 AM »
You don't even have to close your eyes - it's blatantly obvious that there has been rotation, just as you can see it in the photos in the OP.

This is the beauty of astronomy - you don't need anyone's permission to prove things to yourself. Just buy a telescope.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 12:40:51 AM »
You don't even have to close your eyes - it's blatantly obvious that there has been rotation, just as you can see it in the photos in the OP.

This is the beauty of astronomy - you don't need anyone's permission to prove things to yourself. Just buy a telescope.

Can confirm, through my telescope, I have no doubt Mars is (or at least looks) spherical.

I did miss your threads intikam.

I won't make fun of you (too much) anymore (at least for your beliefs), I have realized people jump on anyone who doesn't agree with their TV and I don't want a part of it.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 10:52:53 AM »
Are you an absolute idiot?

I hope this question is rhetorical.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »

Two images, taken by me, from the same backyard............clearly showing you are 100% wrong.