Why are people here Smartasses? (Trigger warning)

• 35 Replies
Re: Why are people here Smartasses? (Trigger warning)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 08:11:40 AM »
Can confirm.

A high IQ has also been linked to depressive disorders.

thats right.

to be smart and have common sense is not a gift, it is burden. because you have to deal with all the people that do not have this.
Can confirm.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 06:08:19 PM »
Can confirm.

A high IQ has also been linked to depressive disorders.

thats right.

to be smart and have common sense is not a gift, it is burden. because you have to deal with all the people that do not have this.

The weight of this burden almost crushes me at times!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
It's really unnecessary.  It's usually always the case that someone new joins and asks a question about their holy conspiracy theory as if the person asking is testing them.  Are you trying to get people to not believe your conspiracy theory or something?  Is that your aim? (I've seen these smartass comments throughout this forum)

I don't care if the question was asked before, it should be up to you to rephrase what was said before considering you're trying to get people to believe you...otherwise your little society that you have going on here will just fade into nothing.  Good luck flat earthers.

P.S. Go out and smell the air once in a while.  You people sound like you haven't left your basement in a couple of years.
List of these smartass posters:
Now, what was your question for these flat earthers to answer? Oh, you didn't have one, maybe put yourself on the list too!

PS I'm not a flat earther, so I can give a  :P completely unbiased answer  :P.

<< just a little correction >>
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 07:56:14 PM by rabinoz »

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 06:25:15 AM »
dispute is also a really big smartass.
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 09:35:11 PM »
Someone careful.   :)

This issue has been discussed many times.

There is a huge gand here and aims to show themselves as idiots. Their aim is Make an impression as flat earth believers usually are idiot like themselves. It aims to confuse  the newcomer :"If they are such idiots, am I stupid when I look like them?".  they are not really flat earthers, even so flat earth believers are smart ones than the average of the people. For example I'm not one of them and has an IQ about 160. There is a lot of real flat earth believer here and some of them are smarter than me According to my observations . :o

When I see newcomers, I advise them to ignore all the ones in my signature. Almost all of them belong to the same gang. God damn all.

Can I be in the list please? Also, you left out Einstein, Eratosthenes, Aristotle, Pythagoras and my friend's three year old son who apparently is more logical than you..

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 09:54:20 PM »

When I see newcomers, I advise them to ignore all the ones in my signature.

A predator always tries to separate their victim from the group.