Why are people here Smartasses? (Trigger warning)

• 35 Replies
Why are people here Smartasses? (Trigger warning)
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:29:26 AM »
It's really unnecessary.  It's usually always the case that someone new joins and asks a question about their holy conspiracy theory as if the person asking is testing them.  Are you trying to get people to not believe your conspiracy theory or something?  Is that your aim? (I've seen these smartass comments throughout this forum)

I don't care if the question was asked before, it should be up to you to rephrase what was said before considering you're trying to get people to believe you...otherwise your little society that you have going on here will just fade into nothing.  Good luck flat earthers.

P.S. Go out and smell the air once in a while.  You people sound like you haven't left your basement in a couple of years.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Why are people here Smartasses? (Trigger warning)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »
It's really unnecessary.  It's usually always the case that someone new joins and asks a question about their holy conspiracy theory as if the person asking is testing them.  Are you trying to get people to not believe your conspiracy theory or something?  Is that your aim? (I've seen these smartass comments throughout this forum)

I don't care if the question was asked before, it should be up to you to rephrase what was said before considering you're trying to get people to believe you...otherwise your little society that you have going on here will just fade into nothing.  Good luck flat earthers.

P.S. Go out and smell the air once in a while.  You people sound like you haven't left your basement in a couple of years.
Who asked you to come here anyway? Why don't you just leave. ::)
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:35:46 AM »

Why are you a Smartass?

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 12:31:59 PM »
TRIGGERED!  >:(

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 12:42:10 PM »
Why are you a Smartass?
Because it is necessary.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 01:02:18 PM »
Someone careful.   :)

This issue has been discussed many times.

There is a huge gand here and aims to show themselves as idiots. Their aim is Make an impression as flat earth believers usually are idiot like themselves. It aims to confuse  the newcomer :"If they are such idiots, am I stupid when I look like them?".  they are not really flat earthers, even so flat earth believers are smart ones than the average of the people. For example I'm not one of them and has an IQ about 160. There is a lot of real flat earth believer here and some of them are smarter than me According to my observations . :o

When I see newcomers, I advise them to ignore all the ones in my signature. Almost all of them belong to the same gang. God damn all.

this workplace is on strike

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 03:13:58 PM »
Welcome Evilwave Heddy.

We also encourage round Earth believers to spend more time outside of the lab giving them a better chance to experience true Earth shape.

RET claims represent but a stitch in time where flat Earth realization has been usurped by those holding their incredulity close to the vest refusing to consider anything but the words of their masters.

Take a look at research offered by Intikam and many others offering data that is not included in the current regime of educational systems.

Good luck and best wishes for fruitful studies.       

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 03:50:44 PM »
Dear Evilwave Heddy, we're not trying to get anyone to believe anything. I hope you spend some time out of doors, but not while the moon is shining.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 04:24:25 PM »

Who asked you to come here anyway? Why don't you just leave. ::)

Why should he leave?
Are you afraid of a another person that could questioning the FEI and see that all the arguments of the FEIB are lies?

Dear Evilwave Heddy, we're not trying to get anyone to believe anything. I hope you spend some time out of doors, but not while the moon is shining.

Are you afraid of werewolfs?  :D

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 04:36:31 PM »
If someone tells you their IQ is 160 on a flat earth forum, that should immediately raise a red flag for you. Take that as you wish..

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 04:40:13 PM »

There is a huge gand here and aims to show themselves as idiots. Their aim is Make an impression as flat earth believers usually are idiot like themselves. It aims to confuse  the newcomer :"If they are such idiots, am I stupid when I look like them?".  they are not really flat earthers, even so flat earth believers are smart ones than the average of the people. For example I'm not one of them and has an IQ about 160. There is a lot of real flat earth believer here and some of them are smarter than me According to my observations . :o

When I see newcomers, I advise them to ignore all the ones in my signature. Almost all of them belong to the same gang. God damn all.
Really? At the last count "all the ones in my signature" added up to a big fat ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 04:42:43 PM »

Who's 'holy conspiracy theory'?  It's not clear.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »
Or when there are  8) mutant penguins  8) around!

;) ;) Sorry, Dans, it's the first photo of a penguin that I could lay my hands on. I hope there are no hard feelings.  ;) ;)
!

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017, 04:52:03 PM »
If someone tells you their IQ is 160 [on a flat earth forum], that should immediately raise a red flag for you. Take that as you wish..

No one with a high I.Q. brags. People with a low I.Q. lie.

Mikey T.

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 06:10:42 PM »
If someone tells you their IQ is 160 [on a flat earth forum], that should immediately raise a red flag for you. Take that as you wish..

Well IQ tests really only test pattern recognition and some mathematical skills.  Not the ability to utilize those skillsets in real life.  A person claiming a high IQ score may not be lying, I have claimed my last score.  I do not believe those tests are worth a crap though.  You can very easily game them.  Almost anyone can get a high IQ score if you prepare for it beforehand. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »

Well IQ tests really only test pattern recognition and some mathematical skills.  Not the ability to utilize those skillsets in real life.  A person claiming a high IQ score may not be lying, I have claimed my last score.  I do not believe those tests are worth a crap though.  You can very easily game them.  Almost anyone can get a high IQ score if you prepare for it beforehand. 

Are you saying that if a train leaves New Jersy at 4:33 going 60 kph, I should not have to be able to calculate the time it wil get to Baltimore?l

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 07:24:50 PM »
In the past, I've seen these silly "test your IQ!" quiz things on Facebook. Pretty much everyone ranks high on those things, made to make you feel good about yourself. Maybe our resident genius took one of those a little too seriously!?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 07:38:22 PM »
Are you jealous about his 160 IQ, or just a mad, fagile snowflake?

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2017, 08:04:06 PM »

You are certainly correct.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2017, 10:31:41 PM »

Well IQ tests really only test pattern recognition and some mathematical skills.  Not the ability to utilize those skillsets in real life.

You may or may not have played an I.Q. internet game.

You obviously have never had a real I.Q. test.
They are administered in person by a trained psychologist.

It has little to do with pattern recognition and nothing to do with math skills.

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2017, 01:17:13 AM »

There is a huge gand here and aims to show themselves as idiots. Their aim is Make an impression as flat earth believers usually are idiot like themselves. It aims to confuse  the newcomer :"If they are such idiots, am I stupid when I look like them?".  they are not really flat earthers
Shhhh. You're revealing your secret. Now they will need to kick you out and find another leader.

For example I'm not one of them and has an IQ about 160. There is a lot of real flat earth believer here and some of them are smarter than me According to my observations .
Bullshit. You say some of the stupidest shit here.

No. Most of the people in your signature are those that refuted you too often, so you run away like a coward rather than admit you were wrong.

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 10:17:52 AM »

Not by an untrained psychologist?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2017, 10:45:39 AM »

Not by an untrained psychologist?

Don't try to out-Bullwinkle the Bullwinkle.   ;)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2017, 06:36:24 AM »
In the past, I've seen these silly "test your IQ!" quiz things on Facebook. Pretty much everyone ranks high on those things, made to make you feel good about yourself. Maybe our resident genius took one of those a little too seriously!?

While I got that test and about 50 others did get it and average of others were 120. There is also someone about 100 or lower.

Okey you win.

This is me:

(Blurred my name for murder jroa doesn't make myself suicide.)

This is others. 133,120,125, ...

I confess, I am a liar about this matter. It is actually  185 but I'm saying as 160 for people do not make fun with it.With 185 of IQ can't succeed to be an important person is a shame. I don't want to talk about this issue anymore.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 06:38:41 AM by İntikam »

this workplace is on strike

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2017, 09:12:42 AM »
I.Q. doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things. Had a brother-in-law with a genius i.q. Could barely tie his shoes correctly and had no basic fatherly skills. Socially......pretty inept too.

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2017, 09:22:17 AM »

While I got that test and about 50 others did get it and average of others were 120. There is also someone about 100 or lower.

Okey you win.

This is me:

(Blurred my name for murder jroa doesn't make myself suicide.)

This is others. 133,120,125, ...

I confess, I am a liar about this matter. It is actually  185 but I'm saying as 160 for people do not make fun with it.With 185 of IQ can't succeed to be an important person is a shame. I don't want to talk about this issue anymore.
Well best of luck.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2017, 06:37:01 PM »
I.Q. doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things. Had a brother-in-law with a genius i.q. Could barely tie his shoes correctly.

Can confirm.

A high IQ has also been linked to depressive disorders.

Plagued by mental health disorders—such as depression, bipolar polar disorder, and schizophrenia—are a host of artists, writers and famous people throughout history. In fact, many times the eccentric tendencies of genius are associated with mental illness.

An article in Medical Daily titled “Why Smarter People Are More Likely to Be Mentally Ill” claims over thirty studies have documented the connection, concluding:

“Affecting some 2.5 percent of the U.S. population, bipolar disorder alone has touched many of our greatest achievers, including Vincent Van Gogh, Buzz Aldrin, Emily Dickinson, and Ernest Hemingway.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201503/is-there-link-between-intelligence-and-mental-illness

Can also confirm.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 06:40:34 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 11:49:21 PM »
I.Q. doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things. Had a brother-in-law with a genius i.q. Could barely tie his shoes correctly.

Can confirm.

Plagued by mental health disorders—such as depression, bipolar polar disorder, and schizophrenia—are a host of artists, writers and famous people throughout history. In fact, many times the eccentric tendencies of genius are associated with mental illness.

An article in Medical Daily titled “Why Smarter People Are More Likely to Be Mentally Ill” claims over thirty studies have documented the connection, concluding:

“Affecting some 2.5 percent of the U.S. population, bipolar disorder alone has touched many of our greatest achievers, including Vincent Van Gogh, Buzz Aldrin, Emily Dickinson, and Ernest Hemingway.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201503/is-there-link-between-intelligence-and-mental-illness

Can also confirm.

Life is awesome. The trick is to try not to over do it.

Ask me how. . . .

I'll Google it for you because I have no idea how.

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »
Can confirm.

thats right.

to be smart and have common sense is not a gift, it is burden. because you have to deal with all the people that do not have this.