Help Needed to Prove a Theory

• 17 Replies
Help Needed to Prove a Theory
« on: March 08, 2017, 03:07:10 AM »
I think I found the proof of flat earth & the secret that's been hidden for thousands of years!

I need help from flat earth believers, who have knowledge of the courses and movements of the Sun and the Moon.
If you are willing to help, and if my theory turns out to be correct after proven by those with knowledge, I think that will resolve the issue of flat earth forever, and will prove that NASA never landed on the Moon!

If I receive responds from members with knowledge and willing to help, then I will post a new topic in the Flat Earth Debate about the same subject, which will be open for your comments, ideas and ways to prove my theory.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:34:53 AM by Hannibaal »
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

Re: Help Needed to Prove a Theory
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:08:25 PM »
I have a sincerity void theory about this thread.
It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 02:01:08 AM »
I'm willing to be as helpful as I usually am.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »
I think I found the proof of flat earth & the secret that's been hidden for thousands of years!

Cracker Jack has really improved their prizes.   :o

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 08:40:12 PM »
I'm all in. If it helps I have access to a computer lab, a 1987 gmc truck and a can of flourescent yellow play dough.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »
Actually disregard that play dough. Long story. Hope that doesn't disrupt your plans

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 08:43:54 PM »
Good news! I found the play dough.

Onwards and upwards!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 10:02:17 PM »
Good news! I found the play dough.

Onwards and upwards!

I'm getting a strong sense you aren't taking Hannibaal seriously.   

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
Well it depends on what he's planning.  If it's interesting and easy enough for me to do then I might help out.

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 09:28:19 PM »
If this theory is one that has a clear standard of proof AND clear standard of disproof, I would be interested in hearing it and testing it.

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 03:03:28 AM »
If this theory is one that has a clear standard of proof AND clear standard of disproof, I would be interested in hearing it and testing it.

I'm working on the proof - once in hand, I sure need all the help!
Thank you ALL...

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 08:22:44 AM »

Thank you ALL...

Shouldn't the general idea here be you work on the idea and we work on the proof?

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »

Thank you ALL...

Shouldn't the general idea here be you work on the idea and we work on the proof?

Well, the idea is already presented in the Debate form - the moon being a reflection caused by the sun and not a solid object!

I know it sounds weird, but after I watched so many videos on the net about the moon, and the opinions of many that the moon is self-luminous and not a solid ball, and after noticing the sun and the moon over a V shape in almost all the masonic symbols, I started to think of it this way:

Let's suppose for a moment, for the sake of argument, that the moon is not there.
When the sun is up in the sky, over one half of earth (supposing earth is a flat disc), the other half is dark.
So, is it possible a reflection of that lightened half was concentrated on the other dark half of earth, due to the water and sky?

Something similar to this video.
You can see the V shape I'm talking about, which fills the masonic symbols.

The V angle varies depending on the position of the sun, its height and beam inclination

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2017, 10:47:28 AM »
Let's suppose for a moment, for the sake of argument, that the moon is not there.
When the sun is up in the sky, over one half of earth (supposing earth is a flat disc), the other half is dark.
You are sort of saying "assuming my argument is correct, is my argument correct?"

So, is it possible a reflection of that lightened half was concentrated on the other dark half of earth, due to the water and sky?
I don't really know what this means.  Are you saying the moon is reflection of the light half of the earth?  What's it reflecting off?  Do we also have also assume a reflective dome, on top of all your other major assumptions?

How can we see the moon during the day?  What explains the phases of the moon?  How do we see the moon during the day?  How does a lunar eclipse occur? How does it do this:

I think it would be simpler to assume that your hypothesis is not correct.  Much less assumptions that way.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 11:37:11 PM »
Well, the idea is already presented in the Debate form - the moon being a reflection caused by the sun and not a solid object!
Ok, good.  Your disproof will occur on August 21 when the moon passes between the sun and the earth and demonstrates its solidity by casting a shadow.  We know the object casting this shadow will be the moon, because we can project the moon's position forward in time by observing the pattern of lunar position in the past.  If I'm not mistaken, such a projection from historical observations would work even on a flat earth.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 05:03:09 AM »
You can see the V shape I'm talking about, which fills the masonic symbols.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The V angle varies depending on the position of the sun, its height and beam inclination
Some people have Masonic symbols on the brain!
Next, you will be telling us that the ancient Sumerians were all Freemasons!
"Masonic symbology has come down to us from the cuneiform scripts of the ancient Sumerians, circa 3000 BC."
Of course, these ancient Sumerians used cuneiform scripts for purely practical reasons.

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 05:48:08 AM »
Maybe crawl before you try to walk. What you have is a hypothesis...not a theory.

You cannot call it a theory until you have documented your methods for reaching your results AND that these methods are:

1: Repeatable and;
2: The same results have been produced (i.e. peer reviewed to validate your research).

You may think this is a trivial detail. However, this is how research is done ethically....otherwise you may spread false information without getting it independently verified.

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 12:56:30 PM »
OP, may I suggest you start actually observing the moon, instead of just watching a bunch of videos about it? Otherwise you're only bringing yourself down to the moronic level of the folks making those videos.
I would encourage you to put in the time, just once a day, and note when and where you observe the moon. After 30 days, maybe add this information to your hypothesis, and see if you've gotten anywhere.
There's tons of moon observation apps and websites that will tell you when and where you'll see the moon every single day.
And remember - YouTube videos are very attractive to the gullible. Do your own research.