Why get posts removed.

• 5 Replies
Why get posts removed.
« on: March 04, 2017, 02:03:25 PM »
 I like to ask why did my post got removed from a thread?

Maybe it shows the way how FEIB handle posted they do not like.

1. What happens when you sail to the edge? do you fall?

I don't believe there is an edge.

2. Why has nobody sailed to the edge if the earth is really flat?

I don't believe there is an edge.

3. right now it's 11:23pm (dark outside) for me in Florida but for someone in Canberra, Australia it's 3:23pm which is still light outside but if the earth was flat wouldn't everybody have day at the same exact time and night at the same exact time since there is no curve to the earth?

You are making assumptions using a RE model, there are many FE models that can explain this, it's not a strong point.

4. if you look at any other celestial body (the sun, moon, other planets) they are all round why would the earth be the only other flat thing in space?

For the same reason if you look at any other animal, they are not sentient, if they aren't sentient why would you assume we are?

5. if you think space isn't real or something like that where do all these space ships and rockets go? how come nobody sees where they go surely you wouldn't miss a light that big in the sky or the sound it makes...

Antarctica.

Cause Antarctica.

1. That's correct
2. That's correct
3. The question is based on something that can be observed and is not based on the assumption of the shape of the earth. And further please note which explanation from the flat earthers is proven to be tested to be true?
4. As we all know that animal are sentient, you proven you are wrong.
5. Provide evidence for this claim.
[/quote]

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why get posts removed.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 03:13:35 PM »
I have told you many times that the Q&A forum is not for debate.  I have told you repeatedly that if you wish to debate something that comes up in Q&A to make a new thread in the proper forum.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »
I have told you many times that the Q&A forum is not for debate.  I have told you repeatedly that if you wish to debate something that comes up in Q&A to make a new thread in the proper forum.

I only corrected his answer that was wrong. I did not even debated it

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 03:34:11 PM »
That forum is for asking questions about FET and getting the FET answers. There's nothing there for you to correct, unless you are giving the correct FE answer to the question.  I realize that English is not your first language, but I don't know how to make it any plainer for you to understand.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 04:54:03 PM »
I thought I banished you from Q+A?

I used sentience in the wrong way I guess I'll pay that.

Just replace it with "have the ability to reason" it works.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 05:29:57 PM »
I like to ask why did my post got removed from a thread?

You must.   ::)