Questions from a round earth believer

• 5 Replies
Questions from a round earth believer
« on: March 03, 2017, 08:29:59 PM »
1. What happens when you sail to the edge? do you fall?

2. Why has nobody sailed to the edge if the earth is really flat?

3. right now it's 11:23pm (dark outside) for me in Florida but for someone in Canberra, Australia it's 3:23pm which is still light outside but if the earth was flat wouldn't everybody have day at the same exact time and night at the same exact time since there is no curve to the earth?

4. if you look at any other celestial body (the sun, moon, other planets) they are all round why would the earth be the only other flat thing in space?

5. if you think space isn't real or something like that where do all these space ships and rockets go? how come nobody sees where they go surely you wouldn't miss a light that big in the sky or the sound it makes...

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Questions from a round earth believer
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 08:44:43 PM »

I don't believe there is an edge.

I don't believe there is an edge.

3. right now it's 11:23pm (dark outside) for me in Florida but for someone in Canberra, Australia it's 3:23pm which is still light outside but if the earth was flat wouldn't everybody have day at the same exact time and night at the same exact time since there is no curve to the earth?

You are making assumptions using a RE model, there are many FE models that can explain this, it's not a strong point.

4. if you look at any other celestial body (the sun, moon, other planets) they are all round why would the earth be the only other flat thing in space?

For the same reason if you look at any other animal, they are not sentient, if they aren't sentient why would you assume we are?

5. if you think space isn't real or something like that where do all these space ships and rockets go? how come nobody sees where they go surely you wouldn't miss a light that big in the sky or the sound it makes...

Antarctica.

Cause Antarctica.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 10:19:42 AM »
1) If there is an edge, it is impossible to reach.  If the earth is an infinite plane, then there is no edge.
2) If there is an edge the conditions are too harsh for humans to reach it.
3) The sun is like a spotlight which shines light on a concentrated area, so not everywhere on Earth will be lit at once.
4) We don't know if the earth is the only flat thing in space.
5) The "spaceships" go up and they come back down somewhere.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 09:33:49 AM »

There is an edge, it is just 200' higher than the ocean. That is why no one has sailed off the edge, they bump into it. If there was an edge, like a waterfall, the ocean waters would drain to a lower platform.

"how come nobody sees where they go"

Then how in the hell do you know they go into space?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 12:16:05 PM »

There is an edge, it is just 200' higher than the ocean. That is why no one has sailed off the edge, they bump into it. If there was an edge, like a waterfall, the ocean waters would drain to a lower platform.
Have you seen the edge? Or even met anyone who has seen the edge?

If not how do you know that there is one?

And SCG just posted:
1) If there is an edge, it is impossible to reach.  If the earth is an infinite plane, then there is no edge.
2) If there is an edge the conditions are too harsh for humans to reach it.
3) The sun is like a spotlight which shines light on a concentrated area, so not everywhere on Earth will be lit at once.
4) We don't know if the earth is the only flat thing in space.
5) The "spaceships" go up and they come back down somewhere.

Quote from: physical observer
"how come nobody sees where they go"

Then how in the hell do you know they go into space?
Well,
1) We see photos they send back.
2) We use TV signals they transmit.
etc, etc.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 02:01:39 PM »
rabinoz, stop trying to start debates in this forum.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.