Conspiracy theory: Alternative creation

• 12 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Conspiracy theory: Alternative creation
« on: March 22, 2017, 12:01:19 AM »
This theory depends on Contradictions in human history; especially inconsistencies between the fossils and the creation. The inability of evolution and the creation to respond to all questions. This situation has brought a different theory to the agenda in the last period:

Giant and real human lived in the past.

There is some men fossiles are bigger and bigger than the man in present day.

One of them:

The other one:

There is another:

And others:

This fact shows that history is different and that gigantic people lived. But religious and empirical history does not mention this as history of human. This proves that something from the human being wants to be concealed.

The strongest theory on this subject, Giant people were real people. They left this world For a reason. According to the theory of neighboring worlds, they settled in one of the worlds on the other side of the antarctic. While leaving our world, they wanted to leave to this world the "caliphs" that were genetically similar to themselves, representing themselves behind. For this reason, todays human beings are produced by genetic mutation of real human and phsically from animals in the world. According to this theory, our world has begun at a primitive level while the last level they reached.

In that case, before the first man thought about wearing clothes yet, those giant people were the ones who would do genetic researches.

In this case they are very advanced in technology right now.

But why they are not interested in our world at all, or if they are interested, how they do it without noticing it. And the big question is why they have left our world.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:04:01 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Conspiracy theory: Alternative creation
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 02:13:44 AM »
Sources for pictures please.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

Dude have you even read the bible?

Numbers 13:33–13:33

33There we saw the Nephilim (the Anakites come from the Nephilim); and to ourselves we seemed like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.”
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:16:39 AM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 04:36:55 AM »
It was also mentioned in the Qur'an that the People of Aad were giants and their city building had high ceilings, which an indicator that they were tall!

Some scholars also said that they were the original builders of the pyramids and some other mega-structures around the world!
Because anybody can tell; whoever built those mega-structures, must possess an advanced knowledge and logic - or why would they build structures so high if they were normal-height people, like us!
Being giants, that would make it sound logical on how they managed to form and move the rocks, and how they lifted them!
God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 09:00:48 AM »
This theory depends on Contradictions in human history; especially inconsistencies between the fossils and the creation. The inability of evolution and the creation to respond to all questions. This situation has brought a different theory to the agenda in the last period:

One of them:

The other one:

There is another:

And others:

This fact shows that history is different and that gigantic people lived. But religious and empirical history does not mention this as history of human. This proves that something from the human being wants to be concealed.

The strongest theory on this subject, Giant people were real people. They left this world For a reason. According to the theory of neighboring worlds, they settled in one of the worlds on the other side of the antarctic. While leaving our world, they wanted to leave to this world the "caliphs" that were genetically similar to themselves, representing themselves behind. For this reason, todays human beings are produced by genetic mutation of real human and phsically from animals in the world. According to this theory, our world has begun at a primitive level while the last level they reached.

In that case, before the first man thought about wearing clothes yet, those giant people were the ones who would do genetic researches.

But why they are not interested in our world at all, or if they are interested, how they do it without noticing it. And the big question is why they have left our world.

Took me literally 30 seconds to find evidence that at least one of the pictures is fake.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp
The world is a sphere, but I don't hold that against it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »
It was also mentioned in the Qur'an that the People of Aad were giants and their city building had high ceilings, which an indicator that they were tall!

Some scholars also said that they were the original builders of the pyramids and some other mega-structures around the world!
Because anybody can tell; whoever built those mega-structures, must possess an advanced knowledge and logic - or why would they build structures so high if they were normal-height people, like us!
Being giants, that would make it sound logical on how they managed to form and move the rocks, and how they lifted them!
I 100% agree with this.
Like you say, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to build the stuff they built in those mammoth proportions if they are roughly the size we are.

This David and Goliath stuff as Jason and the Argonauts type stuff is not the stuff of myth. It's the stuff of real history, I believe.

We are being told the real stories but told them in the ways of fiction.
We are then sold the real fiction as non-fiction in many instances.

Basic logic should tell anyone why so called experts cannot fathom out how and why stuff was built, that cannot be replicated today, even with the machinery we have.

Clever giants of the time is the most logical answer.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 09:13:13 AM »

One of them:

The other one:

There is another:

And others:

Took me literally 30 seconds to find evidence that at least one of the pictures is fake.

It doesn't matter how many pictures you believe are faked. You can say every picture is faked if you want, but the truth or close to the truth is just around the corner in your logical brain, if you cared to take a look at the stuff that supposed intelligent beings like today's human, are not capable of achieving.

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 09:59:08 AM »
why is it that if a picture supports your world view, it must be authentic?

and why do so many people cry fake every time they are presented with a picture they disagree with?

It would help a touch if the same objective suspicion was given to all images, rather than apply partisan standards.

Also ,

please name one single thing the "ancients" did that we cannot replicate?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 10:05:56 AM »

Dying of old age in our 30's?

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 10:23:35 AM »

and why do so many people cry fake every time they are presented with a picture they disagree with?

It would help a touch if the same objective suspicion was given to all images, rather than apply partisan standards.

Also ,

You stole my thunder a bit.  I was making a point about how much the OP had dismissed pictures of a globe earth as fake and then posted the pictures up above.  Even then, I didn't automatically dismiss them as fake, I tried to find the origin of those pictures and it didn't take too long.

Dying of old age in our 30's?

True, but they were only considered 'old age' because of the average life expectancy.  I for one started feeling old when I was in my late 30's but I fear it was my lifestyle that caused it.

The world is a sphere, but I don't hold that against it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 12:46:25 AM »

One of them:

The other one:

There is another:

And others:

The only claim in the adress which is given by you is that:

This is the only picture that I did not selected. It was a chance or maybe not.

You claim "one of this pictures" but it isin't. It is a different one. ANd I did not referred that address.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 12:50:12 AM »

Also ,

It doesn't support my world view. I rate it according to my own world view. There is no need to answer the rest. Thanks  for your interest.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

?

Kami

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
It doesn't matter how many pictures you believe are faked. You can say every picture is faked if you want, but the truth or close to the truth is just around the corner in your logical brain, if you cared to take a look at the stuff that supposed intelligent beings like today's human, are not capable of achieving.
The sweet irony.

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 12:59:30 PM »
Basic logic should tell anyone why so called experts cannot fathom out how and why stuff was built, that cannot be replicated today, even with the machinery we have.

If I see one more person make the claim:

"We cannot even build these structures with our machinery today!"

I think I am going to puke.

sceptimatic, please stop posting sentences of nonsense.

What do you see here?

It is the Hoover Dam!

It is larger and much more complex than the Great Pyramid!

And it was built by modern man using modern machinery.