......delete this topic

• 17 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
......delete this topic
« on: March 04, 2017, 02:18:55 AM »
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:26:23 PM by sceptimatic »

Re: I believe the official story, show me I'm wrong.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 08:09:37 AM »
We all watched and heard the news on tv
Watching tv is like watching a movie, and everything look real in movies
Even news broadcasters from tv stations add a plot to the scene to makes things look more real

But, one of them made a big mistake!

Watch the attached video at exactly 6:50 mark, and listen to what a news broadcaster from a tv station in Washington said, her name was gene Conffren (or close):
She was broadcasting live and said; two planes crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York this morning, about 20 to 30 minutes apart - and while she was saying that, the second plane JUST hit the second tower, then she screamed and said I'm sorry Alfred, they're doing this on purpose!!!

How in hell did she know there were 2 planes and the second one haven't even hit the tower yet???

God—the knower—is non-dimensional.
God's thinking is two-dimensional.
God's creative actions are three-dimensional.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 08:59:31 AM »
Also worth bearing in mind that at least one of the witnesses in the video compilation there was reporting what she was seeing directly, not on TV.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 10:04:37 AM »
Larry Silverstein, his son and daughter, top aides, and other company officials, running late or having planned company meetings canceled at the last minute, allowing them all to avoid disaster.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 02:55:17 PM »
Larry Silverstein, his son and daughter, top aides, and other company officials, running late or having planned company meetings canceled at the last minute, allowing them all to avoid disaster.
Do you have proof of all of this?
Does it matter?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 04:42:27 PM »

There were many people who were not present out of "coincidence" that should have been.

Since we are just naming coincidences on this thread....I will just name a few (since there are literal 1000s)..

Coincidence that the same security company that handled the WTC complex, also handled united and Dulles? That security company had a Bush as chair until a few months before the attack, that same Bush moved to the insurance company as a chair that Silverstein used for the terrorist insurance....Insurance he just so happened to take out 6 weeks before?

Small world.... And some fun "coincidences"...

Oh wait..I forgot, I was supposed to be convincing you the official story was correct.

I suck at everything
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
Also worth bearing in mind that at least one of the witnesses in the video compilation there was reporting what she was seeing directly, not on TV.

You wouldn't debate me or Bhs, it's kinda lame taking shots in scepti's thread, desu.

Oh wait..I forgot, I was supposed to be convincing you the official story was correct.

I suck at everything

Nah, you're trying to push a boulder up a mountain defending the O/S see Rayzors "attempt".
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »

I suppose them being alive is proof, and I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to find all the persons connected to Silverstein and his company who are still alive, and then find out what they had planned and why they were not at work on Monday.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 05:54:17 PM »
Start from the very beginning and without the use of anything to do with structural tolerances of anything, let's look at all events that started and led up to the end result of that day on 9/11.
Exceptional circumstances and coincidences that we were told by official lines, happened.
This is what we have to go on and this is what I'm choosing to believe from this point.
Piece by piece from what we were OFFICIALLY told. I want to be shown that my belief in the official story is either the correct thing to do or way off the mark.

I like this thread, I'll let other guys have at it for a bit however I'll leave this here.

The strongest evidence for the official story is the desire to believe the official story, I'm not here to debunk that, I can't. I won't take it away from you, I can't.

Let's see how many times I can say that until I get to the point of standing back and saying, " you know, this is just not adding up."

I see what you're doing and it's great, P.S check the views people are genuinely interested.
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 06:09:42 PM »
Does it matter?
Stay out of it if you can't understand it.
What I understand is that proof generally isn't all that important to conspiracy theorists.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 06:10:29 PM »
That's what scepti is trying to prove, markjo.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »
Alright, I'll play properly.

scepti, as you believe the official story, would you concede that muslim hijackers getting on the planes with their equipment and then hijacking the planes from trained pilots and crew is unlikely?

Quote from: wikipedia
We have some planes. Just stay quiet and you'll be okay. We are returning to the airport.

Nobody move. Everything will be okay. If you try to make any moves, you'll endanger yourself and the airplane. Just stay quiet.

Nobody move please. We are going back to the airport. Don't try to make any stupid moves.

It's unlikely that trained professionals would trust their crew and passengers lives on so called violent hijackers words, especially once they apparently murdered the pilots.

Furthermore, would you accept that identifying some of the hijackers from their credit cards and id's is unlikely as the official story claims they used fake credit cards and id's?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/02/04/nyregion/threats-responses-document-fraud-guilty-plea-expected-seller-fake-id-s-9-11.html

Quote from: wikipedia
The suspects were identified within 72 hours because few made any attempt to disguise their names on flight and credit card records.citation needed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

Wow nearly 16 years later and no citation, that's unlikely.

For guys that pulled off the biggest attack on American soil since pearl harbour, pretty impressive the US government knew who all of them were 72 hours later. Even unlikely.

http://www.911truth.org/did-osama-bin-laden-confess-to-the-911-attacks-and-did-he-die-in-2001/

That's enough to get started.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:42:22 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 12:16:59 AM »
Sure yeah I understand that.

My friends just call me dispute.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2017, 05:50:30 AM »
Coincidences:
Silicon says:
Larry Silverstein and family, who apparently worked in the WTC buildings, did not go to work that day, despite being regulars at the WTC previously, with Larry Silverstein even having breakfast in the cafe high up one of the WTC towers.

BHS, says:

Coincidence that the same security company that handled the WTC complex, also handled united and Dulles? That security company had a Bush as chair until a few months before the attack, that same Bush moved to the insurance company as a chair that Silverstein used for the terrorist insurance....Insurance he just so happened to take out 6 weeks before?
I don't think enough evidence is presented to say the absence of those people on that particular day is a coincidence.  How common was it for them not to be there at that time of day?  If they were there virtually every day at that time, but not that day, that is a strong coincidence.  If it was pretty hit and miss that they would be there, then not so much. 

The security company.  Again, not enough information.  Who else do they handle?  If they handle a large number of important buildings and complexes, it's not really a coincidence.  As for the insurance.  When did he buy the building and what sort of insurances were required by investors?  If you buy a house the mortgage company is going to require some insurance on the property.
Maybe these things are coincidences but not enough information is provided to prove that.  And virtually no supporting evidence.
I have seen it posted that it is too much of a coincidence that the planes could be hijacked at all from trained pilots.  But this is post 911 thinking.  We would need to know what sort of training was involved before we can make that statement.  Remember, previous to this if a plane was hijacked in the US, I believe, most people got out alive.  They wanted money or to be taken somewhere.  No one would have been thinking they would use the planes as weapons.
In general, we have not been given enough information to classify any of these as coincidences, imho.

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »
Coincidences:
Silicon says:
Larry Silverstein and family, who apparently worked in the WTC buildings, did not go to work that day, despite being regulars at the WTC previously, with Larry Silverstein even having breakfast in the cafe high up one of the WTC towers.

BHS, says:

I don't think enough evidence is presented to say the absence of those people on that particular day is a coincidence.  How common was it for them not to be there at that time of day?  If they were there virtually every day at that time, but not that day, that is a strong coincidence.  If it was pretty hit and miss that they would be there, then not so much. 

The security company.  Again, not enough information.  Who else do they handle?  If they handle a large number of important buildings and complexes, it's not really a coincidence.  As for the insurance.  When did he buy the building and what sort of insurances were required by investors?  If you buy a house the mortgage company is going to require some insurance on the property.
Maybe these things are coincidences but not enough information is provided to prove that.  And virtually no supporting evidence.
I have seen it posted that it is too much of a coincidence that the planes could be hijacked at all from trained pilots.  But this is post 911 thinking.  We would need to know what sort of training was involved before we can make that statement.  Remember, previous to this if a plane was hijacked in the US, I believe, most people got out alive.  They wanted money or to be taken somewhere.  No one would have been thinking they would use the planes as weapons.
In general, we have not been given enough information to classify any of these as coincidences, imho.
Read the OP and I demand you take this post off this thread.

Mods, can one of you take this post off if this person refuses?
So someone simply has to declare something a coincidence and that's it?  You yourself asked for supporting evidence for one of those.  Not sure what you are getting so upset about, what I said seems logical and reasonable.

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »

Aw, poor liddle scepti. 

You want the mods to moderate your 9/11 conspiracy thread on a flat earth forum?    If they want to moderate then they should remove the entire thread - it's off topic.  Post on a conspiracy forum if you want to debate this shit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 09:01:04 AM »

Aw, poor liddle scepti. 

You want the mods to moderate your 9/11 conspiracy thread on a flat earth forum?    If they want to moderate then they should remove the entire thread - it's off topic.  Post on a conspiracy forum if you want to debate this shit.

I was waiting to see if this thread was going to be about FE in any way before moving it.

scepti, I'm moving it to the politics forum.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: ......delete this topic
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 05:03:41 PM »
If you guys wanna see evidence, physics and engineering there is plenty to be had on our other thread.

Scepti was trying to prove this.
The strongest evidence for the official story is the desire to believe the official story, I'm not here to debunk that, I can't. I won't take it away from you, I can't.

The guys that parrot the O/S against all odds are the "conspiracy theorists." You guys know it's wrong, deep down, you just can't see past the magic curtain everytime you try to take a peek you get scared to look properly.

we have all the evidence, all the facts all the maths and all the science.

We've presented, imo, a very strong case for the controlled demolition hypothesis, if anyone wants to try and show the total progressive collapse hypothesis fits observations better then we are all ears.

Otherwise, toodle-pip.
I'm anti-judaism.