Freemasonry and Flat Earth

• 231 Replies
Re: Freemasonry and Flat Earth
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2017, 01:17:19 PM »
Go ahead, cuss on TV, whos gonna know?
Presumably the people watching you on TV?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2017, 03:13:33 PM »
As I recall, the Bible does condone slavery and genocide.

Bible verses please.

Im guessing that youll post a verse from the Old Testament, talking about Jewish Laws.

But the bible never says "slavery is good" it does however acknowledge its existence, just as it acknowledges violence, but it does not condone, or endorse either.

So, it gives rules for when these actions of man take place.

See below

When men quarrel and one strikes the other with a stone or with his fist and the man does not die but takes to his bed, 19 then if the man rises again and walks outdoors with his staff, he who struck him shall be clear; only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall have him thoroughly healed.

Exodus 21:18

Is the word of God condoning violence in this verse?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »
As I recall, the Bible does condone slavery and genocide.

Bible verses please.

Im guessing that youll post a verse from the Old Testament, talking about Jewish Laws.

But the bible never says "slavery is good" it does however acknowledge its existence, just as it acknowledges violence, but it does not condone, or endorse either.

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

“Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.” (Numbers 31:16-18)

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:15-16)

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #213 on: April 20, 2017, 07:46:07 PM »
Whereas you do all your cussin' and swearin' here where we can all read it!

Though, I guess you have just been competing with İntikam to see who could cuss and swear the most and İntikam won hands down.

Yes, I've noticed that you've toned it down a bit lately - good move!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #214 on: April 20, 2017, 08:04:16 PM »
Whereas you do all your cussin' and swearin' here where we can all read it!

Though, I guess you have just been competing with İntikam to see who could cuss and swear the most and İntikam won hands down.

Yes, I've noticed that you've toned it down a bit lately - good move!

Fuck you, stupid shill.

@Markjo- Why did you post those verses without explaining why?

Just because God deals out death and judgment does not mean it is what he wants for people.

I suppose you would condemn those who lay down the law upon criminals too right? How dare they imprison a bad person or kill a murderer.

As far as your first verse about slaves obeying, you left out the important stuff, you deceiver.

Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

Peter 2:18-21 (NIV)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2017, 05:25:03 AM »

Just because God deals out death and judgment does not mean it is what he wants for people.

I suppose you would condemn those who lay down the law upon criminals too right? How dare they imprison a bad person or kill a murderer.
Punishing criminals is one thing.  Killing all the men, women and children of an entire people is quite another.

« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2017, 06:02:16 AM »
I suppose that depends on who's standards you're judging.  Personally, I think that it's more important to be a good person than to necessarily be a good Christian.

Where do you get your standard for a good person?
not from the bible, only have to see how much killing is commanded in the bible

Because in KKKville USA a good person us judged by how many black people theyve lynched.
many religions (also the christians) justify killing people that believe in a different religion

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Bible does not condone many things that modern society portrays as innocent acts of human nature...
but the bible condones a lot of things that is portrays as innocent acts of human nature in modern society
and also natural things that can not be controlled by the mind, like homosexuality

Go ahead, masturbate, its natural.

Go ahead, sex it up before marriage, its all good.

is hear a lot of cussing from self proclaimed gods people

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2017, 06:06:44 AM »
It really isn't very hard to use the Bible to justify just about anything.  The earth is flat.  The earth is round.  Killing is bad except when God tells the Jews to wipe out their enemies.  Slavery is a fact of life, so deal with it.

« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2017, 06:18:53 AM »
It really isn't very hard to use the Bible to justify just about anything.  The earth is flat.  The earth is round.  Killing is bad except when God tells the Jews to wipe out their enemies.  Slavery is a fact of life, so deal with it.

but than how can the believers in the bible claim that the bible is the only standard and source of moral?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2017, 06:25:35 AM »

but than how can the believers in the bible claim that the bible is the only standard and source of moral?
Because they have found the appropriate passages that support their views.  Who cares about the rest of it?

BTW, the same goes for the Koran and just about any other holy book.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:27:19 AM by markjo »

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #220 on: April 22, 2017, 07:12:32 AM »

Punishing criminals is one thing.  Killing all the men, women and children of an entire people is quite another.

Yes, I you are the kind of person who would defend Nazis....

I thought so...

Oh, we cant kill them all! Even if they are baby slaughtering, gas chambering, bullet burying wicked men women and their Hitler youth kids who would stab you in the back with a pencil thanks to their Hitler training...  We gotta let some live! They didnt mean to do it!

« Reply #221 on: April 22, 2017, 02:57:47 PM »

Yes, I you are the kind of person who would defend Nazis....

I thought so...

Oh, we cant kill them all! Even if they are baby slaughtering, gas chambering, bullet burying wicked men women and their Hitler youth kids who would stab you in the back with a pencil thanks to their Hitler training...  We gotta let some live! They didnt mean to do it!
That's what the nazis said about the Jews.  That was the most insane defense of genocide I have ever seen.  You are one sick puppy.

« Reply #222 on: April 22, 2017, 03:35:06 PM »
What a secretive society they are!
Is that necessarily a bad thing?

What is their purpose?
To make people wonder what they're up to.

Why is their logo on American money?
Probably because they had some really cool symbols.

Maybe they hide the truth of Flat Earth.
What makes you think that they care about the shape of the earth?  ???

Secrets are only necessary to hide things. Good pieces of information do not need to be hidden. Secrets either hide bad things that shouldn't have been done, or they hide good things that shouldn't be hidden. Even little kids can understand that concept. They dont hide from their parents when they do something good; only when they are bad.

So Masons exist only to make people wonder about them? So they build lodges and sit around and say, "I wonder what they're wondering about us."

So money is supposed to be loaded with symbols? The symbols used were decided to be the coolest....by whom? If those symbols are on money because they are cool, does that mean that if we make cooler symbols then the Federal Reserve will use our cooler symbols instead of the mason/illuminati symbols?

So Masons exist as a secret society, but they dont have any cool secrets (according to you). They have no interest in the shape of the earth, and having SECRET INFORMATION about the shape of the earth just wouldn't make any sense in a SECRET SOCIETY....

Having read about freemasonry for years, I can say that hiding flat earth (and God) would be pretty useful when trying to control people all around the world. Making them feel like an insignificant speck of dust in an infinite universe is a powerful weapon against MANKIND. People aren't easily influenced and led astray if they have a firm belief in God.

This is my first day on the forum, but I have read some of your posts and you are clearly one of the dumbest people on the internet.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2017, 11:41:31 AM »
Earth is flat, and the people responsible for hiding that truth are in for a very rude awakening.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2017, 12:53:04 PM »
Earth is flat, and the people responsible for hiding that truth are in for a very rude awakening.
FE'ers have been saying that for years.  What are you waiting for?

?

Arealhumanbeing

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2017, 12:32:46 PM »
What makes you believe that I am waiting?
The fact that "the people responsible for hiding the truth" haven't been "rudely awakened" yet.

« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2017, 02:34:23 PM »
The fact that "the people responsible for hiding the truth" haven't been "rudely awakened" yet.
Oh he has set things in motion.  Things are happening.  Why I bet just today he accused someone of being a paid shill.
Ha, suck it guberment with your stupid fart face!
That'll show em!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2017, 07:29:05 PM »
You are a few thousand years too too late!

Maybe you had better go back and tell these old Greeks that the earth is flat!
What really happpened to make the people think earth was round happened long long ago, in a far distant land!
Well, not really that far distant, largely, Greece, northern Africa (Egypt, Libya etc), the Middle East and India.

Why do so many attack the Globe and Heliocentrism as "modern developments"?

They are demonstrably not modern at all.
The following is "borrowed" from a list put together by InFlatEarth, a flat earther, but justifiably proud of his Greek heritage.

These quotes from InFlatEarth pretty well map out the history of the Globe and heliocentrism hypotheses (as I guess they were then) till the time before Copernicus.
  • Pythagoras of Samos (569-500 B.C.). Mathematician and philosopher. Was to first to believe that the Earth was a sphere rotating around a central fire. He believed that the natural order could be expressed in numbers. Known for the Pythagorean theorem which was however known much earlier (From the Babylonians and perhaps earlier from the Chinese).

• Parmenides of Elea (520-450 B.C.). Like Pythagoras, he believed that the Earth was spherical.

• Philolaus (Tarentum or Croton, now Italy, 480-??? B.C.). Pythagorean philosopher. Was the first to suggest that there is some central fire around which the Earth, sun, moon and all planets rotate.

• Oenopides (Chios, 480-??? B.C.). Greek philosopher. Believed to have first calculated the angle the Earth is tipped with respect to the plane of its orbit. He found the value of 24 degrees which differs only half degree from the presently accepted value of 23.5 degrees.

• Inopedes (400 B.C. ?). Greek astronomer. Discovered the obliqueness of the elliptic orbit.

• Heracleides (Heraclea, 390-320 B.C.). Greek astronomer. First to suggest that Venus and Mars may orbit the sun. Also suggested the the Earth rotates around its axis once every 24 hours.

• Pytheas (330 B.C.). Greek geographer and explorer. Sailed into the North Atlantic and Baltic Sea where he observed the strong Atlantic tides. He correctly assumed that these were caused by the moon.

• Aristarchus of Samos (310-230 B.C.). Proposed that the sun is at the center of the universe with Earth along with the other planets circulating around it. He estimated the distance of the sun from the Earth by observing the angle between the sun and the moon when it is exactly half full.

• Eratosthenes of Cyrene (276-200 B.C.).. Greek astronomer and mathematician. Calculated the circumference of the Earth and finds a figure of 46,000 km which is close to the present measured value. Also lays down the first lines of longitude on a map of Earth. He also developed a method for calculating all prime numbers: the sieve of Eratosthenes.

• Seleucus (Seleucia, 190-??? B.C.). Last known astronomer to champion the heliocentric theory of the solar system until Copernicus.

• Hipparchus of Nicea (190-120 B.C.) Greek astronomer and mathematician. Developed a system of planetary motion with the Earth at the center. This system was later refined by Ptolemy. Used data from a total eclipse of the sun and parallax to determine correctly the distance and size of the moon. The same data gave values for the distance and size of the sun an order of magnitude smaller than their actual values.

• Poseidonius (Apamea, 140-50 B.C.). Incorrectly calculated the Earth's circumference, which 1500 year later, led Columbus to believe that Asia was only about 3000 miles west of Europe.

• Ptolemy. Last great Alexandrian astronomer. Refined the system of planetary motion developed by Hipparchus, which had Earth at the center of the universe. Best known for his Almagest
I suppose you have noted that all of these believed that the earth was a Globe and many found evidence that clearly points that way.

What I have found amazing is the amount of detail they managed to find, even without any modern intruments.
The measured the circumference of the earth, the distance to the moon, the size of the moon, estimated the distance to the sun (very rough, but a huge distance away), the tilt of the earth's axis and knew about the precession of the equinoxes.

By 1000 AD, the radius of the Globe was measured to within 1% of the current value.

Some even proposed the heliocentric globe well before the Indian mathematician Aryabhata (AD 476–550) and Copernicus (1473 AD-1543 AD).

The Globe was the accepted shape from around 300 BC and well before Copernicus, there was some support for heliocentrism in India and even Persia.

So, Mr Arealhumanbeing,
I'm afraid that the horse has bolted and you still can't even find the stable door, let alone close it!

« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2017, 09:23:35 PM »
I suppose that depends on who's standards you're judging.  Personally, I think that it's more important to be a good person than to necessarily be a good Christian.

Where do you get your standard for a good person?

Because in KKKville USA a good person us judged by how many black people theyve lynched.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Bible does not condone many things that modern society portrays as innocent acts of human nature...

Go ahead, masturbate, its natural.

Go ahead, sex it up before marriage, its all good.

You realize you're contradicting yourself here with this statement right? You're listing all these items above as sin, yet you are above sin, so therefore you can judge people. Yet you curse all the time on here. So which is it? Is cursing a sin or not? If not, why did you list it? If it is, why do claim you have no sin?
Dude, you busted yourself. That's how dumb you are.
FYI - pride is a sin as well.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »
What's wrong with sex before marriage?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

dutchy

« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »
The Globe was the accepted shape from around 300 BC and well before Copernicus, there was some support for heliocentrism in India and even Persia.
Wow, you make it sound as if history is an open book in which we can just look up everything as hardcore data when needed.
Even today any comment about what is and really happened in the past is still highly debatable.
In 2017 the globe isn't the total accepted shape of the earth.....it is accepted  by the majority (because of education),but that is not the same as ''everyone''.
In the 1900' the debate between flat vs round was very active, but today it is proclaimed that ''everyone'' after the middle ages believed the earth to be a globe.

To highlight this even more.....the person of Jesus of Nazareth ,althaugh his existance was hardly ever doubted in the Western countries for at least 1900 years (was He ?), is under attack in modern times.
More and more historians doubt if He was a real person instaed of a cleverly crafted main character in a fantasy epos.

All those characters like Eratosthenes are used to proof the globe, while in reality we can hardly call these persons and their ''scientific tests'' proof for the globe or even 100% historical.

While some of this may sound like ''apples and oranges'', the point i was trying to make is that the sentence i quoted from you is a failure on more than one account.
It sounds kinda trustworthy, while in reality it says hardly anything at all with true historical awareness in mind.
It seems more like a careless attempt from ''globers'' to support their globe with convenient ''data'' from the past.
My eldest son is a master historian and despite the fact that i personally did not had the chance to go to university, my historic awareness is far above average.
Again your quoted comment is a failure on more than one account !
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 10:49:32 AM by dutchy »