Freemasonry and Flat Earth

• 231 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Freemasonry and Flat Earth
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2017, 10:26:04 PM »
Hahahahaha Are you trying to prove my point?
Yes, that the Nazis and the Freemasons had nothing to with the earth being a globe, that is simply what it is.

The belief that the earth is a Globe developed over time, but it is clear that from very early times that there was not much doubt about it.
We have not only the Greeks, but the early church and he early Islamic leaders seemed sure about it.
"Spherical Trigonometry" and "Geodetic Surveying" were developed by the early Muslims, before 1000 AD, so that they could correctly "face Mecca".

And
My belief that the earth is a Globe did not only come from sombody telling me,
but because it is the only model that fits with my own observations and those of others I have no reason to doubt.
You have never presented any flat earth model that actually works and neither has anyone else.
So if you don't think that "FLAT EARTH THEORY is STUPID", present (or give a good reference to) your sensible "sensible FE Theory that works"!

But the Globe with gravitation explains what we see very well, while you have nothing!

All you can do are childish things like ridicule and insults. Still, I guess it's all we can expect from a 15-year-old kid, that you insist you are.
Grow up!

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2017, 05:17:33 PM »
And
but because it is the only model that fits with my own observations and those of others I have no reason to doubt.

What are your observations exactly?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2017, 06:33:35 PM »
And

Here a just few posts mainly on just one topic:
Re: how do fe believers explain the summer sunrise in the southern hemisphere « Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 05:03:55 PM »
Re: how do fe believers explain the summer sunrise in the southern hemisphere « Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 06:53:30 PM »
And a bit from a post to YOU that you seem to have ignored.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All the while that foul mouthed 15-year-old scientist clearly shows that he has no evidence himself for believing that the earth is flat.

While on any clear night I can step outside the back door and prove that at least the ridiculous "Ice-Wall" map is wrong.
I can drive a few 100 km west and prove the same thing again - the distances are seriously in error on that map.
I can watch a sunrise and know it could not happen like that on a flat earth (just possibly on Terry Pratchett's Discworld).
I can see the direction that the sun rises from and know that it differs it is very different from that derived from the sun path on the flat earth.

Now, over to you! Some actual answers from you now. Not your usual chat-bot type of delaying tactics.
Any decent AI would provide more information than you!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2017, 06:42:56 PM »
And

Sunsets for one.  Phases of the moon.  Solar and lunar eclipses.  The ISS.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2017, 12:27:26 PM »
Now, over to you! Some actual answers from you now. Not your usual chat-bot type of delaying tactics.
Any decent AI would provide more information than you!

But ARHB acts like a grumpy old man of about 65, yet claims he is only 15 and he's such and obnoxious so-and-so.

But, I have changed my mind. You don't even have the maturity of some of my grandsons around aged around 15.
You lack the maturity to even investigate what you don't understand. What is your real age? Under or over 10?

Why are you so concerned about ME and not what I am SAYING, Mr. Shill?

« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »
And

Who voted you as leader of this second revolution?
How many are you actually leading?
Where are you leading them to?
What do you plan to do once you get there?

« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2017, 10:31:45 AM »
And

i thing i know the answers
the voices in his head
only himself
to the the total insanity
smile and wave

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »
And

Wouldnt you like to know, shill.

The lines are being drawn in the sand.

Better pick the right side, dear reader!

Where will you stand?

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
And

Where will you stand?

I will stay with the reality of a global earth.
I do not believe in any religion Bullshit.
I could even easier believe in Harry Potter than the crap that is written in any "holy book".

BTW. if God made everything, that means he made also satan and all the evil.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2017, 05:04:05 PM »

This is important to understand.

Think on it and tell me why this had to be.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:07:58 PM by disputeone »
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »

This is important to understand.

Think on it and tell me why this had to be.

On which "holy book" are the tarot cards based on?
Isn't called fortune telling in the old days witchcraft?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »
The old religion. Yes.

You can't "fortune tell" with the Tarot, anyone who claims they can is a fraud.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

« Reply #192 on: April 12, 2017, 06:00:32 PM »
The old religion. Yes.

I know that it is fraud, like everything that claims that magic is true.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #193 on: April 12, 2017, 06:04:11 PM »
The old religion. Yes.

How about all you rounders claiming gravity is true, gravity works like magic.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #194 on: April 12, 2017, 06:05:14 PM »
The old religion. Yes.

Also magick is very real.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »

Where does that leave the FE'ers who are atheists?  ???

« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »

No idea. I do like the "spotdark" the flat-earth illustration shows, though. How does that work?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2017, 08:20:23 PM »

No idea. I do like the "spotdark" the flat-earth illustration shows, though. How does that work?
Obviously it's just one more of God's countless miracles that are needed to make FET viable.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2017, 12:05:44 AM »
Where will you stand?

I really have no idea how many Christians believe that the earth is flat, but I am rather sure that it is a minute fraction of the total.

Very sincere people do have different interpretations, but I have seen no-one who condemns all those who believe differently in the way you do!

I do believe that there is a passage that says
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

— Matthew 7:1-5 KJV
Still, I guess that you are so perfect that you can judge and condemn everyone else.

I see not the slightest connection between the shape of the earth and the creation vs. evolution issue.
The earth was considered a Globe for around 2,000 years before there were any serious thoughts of the evolution of species.
And there seems to be no doubt that the earth church certainly accepted that the earth was a Globe, though a stationary one.

So, according to you Creation Ministries is a believer in "SATAN'S GLOBE EARTH LIE" and believe that "EVOLUTION EXPLAINS LIFE"?
I can assure you that the group Creation Ministries is very strongly an anti-evolution, young earth creation group,
but they are almost as strongly anti-flat earth as they are anti-evolution.
For all that, they do not condemn people that believe differently the way you do.

I do believe that they have researched this matter very thoroughly. Just take a look at:
Flat Earth Debate / Re: The Earth Is Not Spinning « Message by rabinoz on January 23, 2016, 05:13:17 PM » containing this
The flat earth’s two main proponents were obscure figures named Lactantius (c. 240 – c. 320) and Cosmas Indicopleustes (6th century; the last name means “voyager to India”). However, they were hugely outweighed by tens of thousands of Christian theologians, poets, artists, scientists, and rulers who unambiguously affirmed that the earth was round. Russell documents accounts supporting earth’s sphericity from numerous medieval church scholars such as friar Roger Bacon (1220–1292), inventor of spectacles; leading medieval scientists such as John Buridan (1301–1358) and Nicholas Oresme (1320–1382); the monk John of Sacrobosco (c. 1195–c. 1256) who wrote Treatise on the Sphere, and many more.

One of the best-known proponents of a globe-shaped earth was the early English monk, theologian and historian, the Venerable Bede (673–735), who popularized the common BC/ AD dating system. Less well known was that he was also a leading astronomer of his day.
Creation Ministries, The flat earth myth
Creation Ministries, The flat-earth myth and creationism
Creation Ministries, Flat earth leader is an evolutionist!

So stop using the teachings of the Bible to prop up your ideas. It is simply your interpretation of these teachings stopping you from examining all of the evidence. Almost all other believers disagree with your interpretation.

Mr Arealhumanbeing, as far as I am concerned it is
you with your vile language and hatred is doing more damage to the cause that you pretend to espouse than anyone else here.

You ask, "Better pick the right side, dear reader! Where will you stand?"
Unless you change your attitude, all I can answer that with is, "As far from you as I can manage!"

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2017, 08:36:12 AM »
The old religion. Yes.

Wow, not just real but  very real.   ::)

Can I play?  Not just bullshit, but  very bullshit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2017, 08:43:26 AM »
The old religion. Yes.

please provide me with reports that proves that magick is real.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2017, 09:08:52 AM »
Where will you stand?

I really have no idea how many Christians believe that the earth is flat, but I am rather sure that it is a minute fraction of the total.

Very sincere people do have different interpretations, but I have seen no-one who condemns all those who believe differently in the way you do!

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Still, I guess that you are so perfect that you can judge and condemn everyone else.

I see not the slightest connection between the shape of the earth and the creation vs. evolution issue.
The earth was considered a Globe for around 2,000 years before there were any serious thoughts of the evolution of species.
And there seems to be no doubt that the earth church certainly accepted that the earth was a Globe, though a stationary one.

So, according to you Creation Ministries is a believer in "SATAN'S GLOBE EARTH LIE" and believe that "EVOLUTION EXPLAINS LIFE"?
I can assure you that the group Creation Ministries is very strongly an anti-evolution, young earth creation group,
but they are almost as strongly anti-flat earth as they are anti-evolution.
For all that, they do not condemn people that believe differently the way you do.

I do believe that they have researched this matter very thoroughly. Just take a look at:
Flat Earth Debate / Re: The Earth Is Not Spinning « Message by rabinoz on January 23, 2016, 05:13:17 PM » containing this
The flat earth’s two main proponents were obscure figures named Lactantius (c. 240 – c. 320) and Cosmas Indicopleustes (6th century; the last name means “voyager to India”). However, they were hugely outweighed by tens of thousands of Christian theologians, poets, artists, scientists, and rulers who unambiguously affirmed that the earth was round. Russell documents accounts supporting earth’s sphericity from numerous medieval church scholars such as friar Roger Bacon (1220–1292), inventor of spectacles; leading medieval scientists such as John Buridan (1301–1358) and Nicholas Oresme (1320–1382); the monk John of Sacrobosco (c. 1195–c. 1256) who wrote Treatise on the Sphere, and many more.

One of the best-known proponents of a globe-shaped earth was the early English monk, theologian and historian, the Venerable Bede (673–735), who popularized the common BC/ AD dating system. Less well known was that he was also a leading astronomer of his day.
Creation Ministries, The flat earth myth
Creation Ministries, The flat-earth myth and creationism
Creation Ministries, Flat earth leader is an evolutionist!

So stop using the teachings of the Bible to prop up your ideas. It is simply your interpretation of these teachings stopping you from examining all of the evidence. Almost all other believers disagree with your interpretation.

Mr Arealhumanbeing, as far as I am concerned it is
you with your vile language and hatred is doing more damage to the cause that you pretend to espouse than anyone else here.

You ask, "Better pick the right side, dear reader! Where will you stand?"
Unless you change your attitude, all I can answer that with is, "As far from you as I can manage!"

Far from me? In this situation, that puts you in satans realm. Very fitting you lying scum.

As for the amount of Christians who believe Earth is flat, I think you may be surprised.
Mostly because I would say there are only a few thousand REAL Christians, at least in America.
There are too many Christians who say, "oh I sin everyday, but I ask for forgiveness every day too, so God will accept me." Naaa thats not how it works. Jesus Christ said, "Go and sin no more" And he meant it, NO MORE. Not alot more and plead for mercy, sin no more.

Anyways, just sayin, Christians who dont listen to Christ arent really CHRISTians.

« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2017, 10:36:52 AM »

Far from me? In this situation, that puts you in satans realm. Very fitting you lying scum.

As for the amount of Christians who believe Earth is flat, I think you may be surprised.
Mostly because I would say there are only a few thousand REAL Christians, at least in America.
There are too many Christians who say, "oh I sin everyday, but I ask for forgiveness every day too, so God will accept me." Naaa thats not how it works. Jesus Christ said, "Go and sin no more" And he meant it, NO MORE. Not alot more and plead for mercy, sin no more.

Anyways, just sayin, Christians who dont listen to Christ arent really CHRISTians.

does not the bible say that you go to heaven if you believe in Jesus even if you have sin before, because Jesus toke all sins on him for the believers?

and also how to decide what is a sin?
which of the many "holy" texte is the correct one?
how to know which of the many gods is the correct one?

and most importend, how do you prove that you are correct, how do you know that you follow the real god and not the writings of a person with visions caused by a illness?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2017, 10:47:12 AM »
I seriously hope that you don't count yourself among those "few thousand", because I would pity anyone near you when that lightning hits.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2017, 06:28:09 PM »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »

Still, I guess that you are so perfect
that you can judge and condemn everyone that does not agree with your ideas on the shape of the earth!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2017, 09:49:21 AM »

Still, I guess that you are so perfect
that you can judge and condemn everyone that does not agree with your ideas on the shape of the earth!

I am not a liar.

So in the eyes of God i can righteously judge liars all day long.

And you, rabinoz, are a liar, knowingly or not.

But im sure you know, you sad shill.

I seriously hope that you don't count yourself among those "few thousand", because I would pity anyone near you when that lightning hits.

Well fron your post, i can tell you certainly dont considor yourself a Christian.

And theres my point,

America is considered a Christian dominant nation, but try to find one person who actually obeys Christ, does not sin, and rebukes sinners.

Its a rarity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2017, 10:39:47 AM »
I am not a liar.
There are some who would disagree.

Well fron your post, i can tell you certainly dont considor yourself a Christian.
I suppose that depends on who's standards you're judging.  Personally, I think that it's more important to be a good person than to necessarily be a good Christian.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2017, 12:54:11 PM »
I suppose that depends on who's standards you're judging.  Personally, I think that it's more important to be a good person than to necessarily be a good Christian.

Where do you get your standard for a good person?

Because in KKKville USA a good person us judged by how many black people theyve lynched.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Bible does not condone many things that modern society portrays as innocent acts of human nature...

Go ahead, masturbate, its natural.

Go ahead, sex it up before marriage, its all good.

Go ahead, cuss on TV, whos gonna know?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2017, 01:14:09 PM »
As I recall, the Bible does condone slavery and genocide.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:21:16 PM by markjo »