Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #870 on: July 05, 2017, 10:29:24 AM »
It is the Björkman's Axiom of structural dynamic collapse analysis.

Putting the name of the "axiom" you named after yourself in bold letters makes you feel really good, doesn't it? This is pathetic.
No.  I am very proud of the Axiom named after me. Björkman's axiom. Shouldn't you?
Who named it after you? It was not you, right?
I just formulated the axiom based on my scientific, peer reviewed paper that you find on the Internet. I am very proud of having an axiom named after me. The US Academy of Science, NIST, ASCE, FBI and CIA don't like it, but they were sleeping at the switches, when I formulated it. I agree, it is pathetic.
I am very curious who got the idea to name it björkman's axiom. Could you tell me?

Thanks for asking (again). I assume the axiom is named after me as I formulated it 2001. Many Americans do not believe it, though. They think things just happens POUFF, POUFF, POUFF. The Pouff Pouff theory - http://heiwaco.com/pouf.htm

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #871 on: July 05, 2017, 10:44:45 AM »

Putting the name of the "axiom" you named after yourself in bold letters makes you feel really good, doesn't it? This is pathetic.
No.  I am very proud of the Axiom named after me. Björkman's axiom. Shouldn't you?
I just formulated the axiom based on my scientific, peer reviewed paper that you find on the Internet. I am very proud of having an axiom named after me. The US Academy of Science, NIST, ASCE, FBI and CIA don't like it, but they were sleeping at the switches, when I formulated it. I agree, it is pathetic.
I am very curious who got the idea to name it björkman's axiom. Could you tell me?

EDIT: maybe we could rename the thread to Heiwa's lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop.

DO it! All you have to do is go to your OP click modify and then change the title in the title box.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

Kami

« Reply #872 on: July 05, 2017, 02:26:58 PM »

Thanks for asking (again). I assume the axiom is named after me as I formulated it 2001. Many Americans do not believe it, though. They think things just happens POUFF, POUFF, POUFF. The Pouff Pouff theory - http://heiwaco.com/pouf.htm

Okay, you seem kind of dense. The word "who" implies a person, not a year. Who named the axiom björkman's axiom?

DO it! All you have to do is go to your OP click modify and then change the title in the title box.

Consider it done

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop
« Reply #873 on: July 05, 2017, 02:41:51 PM »
LOL!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #874 on: July 05, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
Good work Kami.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #875 on: July 05, 2017, 03:48:39 PM »
Dispute, a comparison with the brick stacks is not accurate at all. You're only breaking each floor one after the other, not all at once.

Please see the second video.
Why couldn't we break each brick one by one like what some people claim happened to wtc 1 and 2?

When the force is insufficient then not all the bricks are broken. I would also disagree that the bricks are being broken "all at once"  as we can see from either video.

I can't watch videos right now, but I think I know what you mean.

When you punch a brick, your hand slows down. If it slows down too much you won't be able to accelerate it fast enough to have the necessary momentum to break the other bricks.

It's a much different case for buildings. When a floor fails, the whole mass of the floors above it starts accelerating due to gravity. When it hits the next floor, if its momentum is sufficient, that floor fails as well and then that whole mass starts accelerating again. It's like punching each brick separately with increasing force.

Is that so?

Check out how long the top section lasts when you have a chance, look at it and tell me the top section stayed intact enough to crush the entire bottom of the building just under gravity and inertia as you describe.

Last post because there's a thread for this, I don't blame you for avoiding it as it's become especially toxic

Yeah better get back on topic, to Heiwa and his poop!
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #876 on: July 05, 2017, 04:49:36 PM »

Markjo I addressed your post here
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:45:06 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

« Reply #877 on: July 05, 2017, 08:59:05 PM »

Okay, you seem kind of dense. The word "who" implies a person, not a year. Who named the axiom björkman's axiom?

Consider it done

Hm, I see you have changed the topic after failing to describe a simple trajectory and fuel required of a manned trip to the Moon incl. the sanitary facilities required of the spacecraft.
I assume you then agree that a manned trip to the Moon and back is not possible for obvious reasons.

I don't recall why we started to discuss how to handle, e.g. the urine produced during such a trip, but then somebody linked to the NASA space toilet designs and operating instructions and I really got a good laugh. You were supposed to pee in a bag, connect the bag to some hoses and a valve in the wall, open the valve and eject the urine into space ... one way or other. And then purge and bleed the hose with 02 and H2.

I think the NASA space toilet designs and operating instructions really proved I am right, i.e. nobody has ever travelled to the Moon. It was a hoax that goes on until today. That's why http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm is by far my most popular web page.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #878 on: July 05, 2017, 09:18:58 PM »
The trajectory to get to the moon and back have been described in great detail. You are the one that introduced the subject of the toilets.

The topic was changed because you couldn't stick to it.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #879 on: July 05, 2017, 09:38:27 PM »
The trajectory to get to the moon and back have been described in great detail.

No, it hasn't! And then there is the fuel consumption? You have to carry fuel with you, to do various manouvers. Nobody has shown ho to get that fuel off the ground from Earth.

Kami (post #1) tried to get from orbit Earth to the vicinity of the Moon and ... missed. And now he has changed the topic. Disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #880 on: July 05, 2017, 09:39:03 PM »
Hm, I see you have changed the topic after failing to describe a simple trajectory and fuel required of a manned trip to the Moon incl. the sanitary facilities required of the spacecraft.
I assume you then agree that a manned trip to the Moon and back is not possible for obvious reasons.
And I see that you still haven't explained how ArianeSpace can transfer a satellite from low earth parking orbit to a geostationary orbit.
I assume you then agree that you do not understand orbital mechanics.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #881 on: July 05, 2017, 09:57:46 PM »

I don't recall why we started to discuss how to handle, e.g. the urine produced during such a trip,

It was you.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #882 on: July 05, 2017, 10:02:49 PM »
Of course Heiwa is going to claim no one showed how to get into orbit etc. etc. Of course he is going to try to blame someone else for his obsession with poop!

Who cares! Let's just post all the time so the title keeps showing up in the new posts!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #883 on: July 05, 2017, 10:29:28 PM »
pooooooop

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #884 on: July 05, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
Shitpost! LOL

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #885 on: July 06, 2017, 12:51:47 AM »
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2017, 02:55:49 AM »
And I see that you still haven't explained how ArianeSpace can transfer a satellite from low earth parking orbit to a geostationary orbit.
No, it seems you always, all the time, ask stupid questions to the wrong people and ... when there is no reply ... you think you are something.
Well, you are a stupid, zero IQ, nothing. But you will never understand it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #887 on: July 06, 2017, 03:01:01 AM »
poop

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #888 on: July 06, 2017, 05:23:41 AM »
No, it seems you always, all the time, ask stupid questions to the wrong people and ... when there is no reply ... you think you are something.
You claim that you understand orbital mechanics (despite the lack of any formal education or work experience in aerospace) and that ArianeSpace can put satellites into geostationary orbit, so why can't you explain how they do it?

Heiwa

« Reply #889 on: July 06, 2017, 05:55:40 AM »
You claim that you understand orbital mechanics (despite the lack of any formal education or work experience in aerospace) and that ArianeSpace can put satellites into geostationary orbit, so why can't you explain how they do it?
Another stupid questions, zero. But I have already explained everything at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #890 on: July 06, 2017, 06:16:14 AM »
Another stupid questions, zero. But I have already explained everything at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .
Trying to wade through your web site gives me a headache.  Would you care to copy and paste the relevant passage that explains how ArianeSpace transfers satellites from low earth parking orbit to geostationary orbit?

Heiwa

« Reply #891 on: July 06, 2017, 06:30:12 AM »
Trying to wade through your web site gives me a headache.  Would you care to copy and paste the relevant passage that explains how ArianeSpace transfers satellites from low earth parking orbit to geostationary orbit?
How do you get a headache? Is there anything between your ears?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #892 on: July 06, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
poop

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #893 on: July 06, 2017, 06:36:13 AM »
doo-doo

(not between your ears, Boots.)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #894 on: July 06, 2017, 07:14:08 AM »
Ha!

In Heiwa's diaper more likely.

?

Kami

« Reply #895 on: July 06, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »

Nope. I agree that I will never be able to convince you however.

So, you now thrice failed to answer a very simple question: Who gave Björkmanns axiom the name it has?

Heiwa

« Reply #896 on: July 06, 2017, 11:48:46 AM »

So, you now thrice failed to answer a very simple question: Who gave Björkmanns axiom the name it has?

Well, it seems the axiom is named after me, if you can spell my family name correctly.

I am also at facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/anders.bjorkman.940/media_set?set=a.504122316593375.1073741863.100009868323415&type=3&uploaded=14

Do you think that 586 persons were maimed not far from my place almost a year ago?

I know it has nothing to do with topic but anyway - 586 persons maimed of which 86 killed. By a bad truck driver! Do you believe it?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #897 on: July 06, 2017, 12:06:48 PM »
How do you get a headache? Is there anything between your ears?
I thought that you said that you're a nice guy.   A nice guy wouldn't insult someone for asking them nicely to do a simple favor, like copying some simple information.

?

Kami

« Reply #898 on: July 06, 2017, 12:57:03 PM »

Well, it seems the axiom is named after me, if you can spell my family name correctly.

I am also at facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/anders.bjorkman.940/media_set?set=a.504122316593375.1073741863.100009868323415&type=3&uploaded=14

Do you think that 586 persons were maimed not far from my place almost a year ago?

I know it has nothing to do with topic but anyway - 586 persons maimed of which 86 killed. By a bad truck driver! Do you believe it?

I do not care if you are on facebook, where you live or anything. I care about who named the axiom after you. And you desperately dodge that question.

« Reply #899 on: July 06, 2017, 01:00:08 PM »

I am also at facebook!

I do not care if you are on facebook, where you live or anything. I care about who named the axiom after you. And you desperately dodge that question.
Yeah, that's his pattern.  Never answer a direct question, never supply any evidence.
Rinse, repeat.