Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2017, 01:26:32 PM »
He is asking you to provide the proof you claim you have.  Why can't you do that?
Because he thinks that his "popular" web site is all the evidence that anyone would need.
Except I asked him a question not answered on his site, provided some proof to the contrary to his claim and he still refused to answer.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

?

frenat

« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2017, 01:57:43 PM »
He is asking you to provide the proof you claim you have.  Why can't you do that?
Because he thinks that his "popular" web site is all the evidence that anyone would need.
Except I asked him a question not answered on his site, provided some proof to the contrary to his claim and he still refused to answer.
Because he is senile and a troll.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2017, 06:02:50 PM »

Can you repeat the question that was left unattended.

« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2017, 06:22:11 PM »

It was in the atomic bomb thread.  I asked you why fast fission was impossible and you never answered the question.
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2017, 10:46:27 PM »

It was in the atomic bomb thread.  I asked you why fast fission was impossible and you never answered the question.

But I do reply to all questions. Military, instantaneous, nano-seconds, FLASH fission releasing a-bomb radiation in the atmosphere is stupid propaganda to scare people. Fission doesn't work like that!

It is similar to topic here about travel in space Universe. Any trip in space is always one-way as you cannot carry the fuel with you for stopping, landing, re-starting and returning to Earth. That's the main reason why no humans have ever been in space starting with Yuri Gagarin. It was just propaganda, too.

« Reply #785 on: June 30, 2017, 01:56:30 AM »

But I do reply to all questions. Military, instantaneous, nano-seconds, FLASH fission releasing a-bomb radiation in the atmosphere is stupid propaganda to scare people. Fission doesn't work like that!

It is similar to topic here about travel in space Universe. Any trip in space is always one-way as you cannot carry the fuel with you for stopping, landing, re-starting and returning to Earth. That's the main reason why no humans have ever been in space starting with Yuri Gagarin. It was just propaganda, too.
Saying fission doesn’t work like that isn’t the answer to the question.  The question was why doesn’t it work like that.  But, that’s a topic for the other thread. 

More to this topic of this thread you said “just examine carefully the footage of the lift offs and come to see me and I will explain the manipulations.”

Well I watched all the footage and then asked you what’s wrong with it and you, once again, didn’t answer the question.  You actually told me you would explain the manipulation so I’m asking you one more time explain it.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #786 on: June 30, 2017, 03:41:06 AM »

Saying fission doesn’t work like that isn’t the answer to the question.  The question was why doesn’t it work like that.  But, that’s a topic for the other thread. 

More to this topic of this thread you said “just examine carefully the footage of the lift offs and come to see me and I will explain the manipulations.”

Well I watched all the footage and then asked you what’s wrong with it and you, once again, didn’t answer the question.  You actually told me you would explain the manipulation so I’m asking you one more time explain it.

Mike

Re military instant FLASH fission - it is just propaganda as explained in another thread and at my web site.

Re lift offs of space crafts - take the 100+ US Space Shuttles lifting off. Each has a mass of 100 tons and is connected to a big fuel tank and two small rockets. And off it goes. According to basic rocket science it is too heavy to lift off but off it goes. My conclusion is that the Shuttle is a 1 ton paper/plywood mock-up, etc, etc. It is confirmed when you study the re-entries of the Shuttles. All fake too. I describe it at my web site.

No human has ever been in space. All rocket launches are one-way trips only. Basic. Just because you see a film of a rocket lift off doesn't mean that it is a real spacecraft.

« Reply #787 on: June 30, 2017, 04:51:51 AM »

Mike

Re military instant FLASH fission - it is just propaganda as explained in another thread and at my web site.

Re lift offs of space crafts - take the 100+ US Space Shuttles lifting off. Each has a mass of 100 tons and is connected to a big fuel tank and two small rockets. And off it goes. According to basic rocket science it is too heavy to lift off but off it goes. My conclusion is that the Shuttle is a 1 ton paper/plywood mock-up, etc, etc. It is confirmed when you study the re-entries of the Shuttles. All fake too. I describe it at my web site.

No human has ever been in space. All rocket launches are one-way trips only. Basic. Just because you see a film of a rocket lift off doesn't mean that it is a real spacecraft.
You still haven't answered.  Just claiming it is fake isn't an answer.  Prove it.

Heiwa

« Reply #788 on: June 30, 2017, 05:13:06 AM »

Mike

You still haven't answered.  Just claiming it is fake isn't an answer.  Prove it.
?? Of course I answer all questions. The explanations are then at my web site http://heiwaco.com . Many persons suffering from cognitive dissonance cannot accept it and ask me to prove it ... even if the answer is right in front of them. 

« Reply #789 on: June 30, 2017, 06:53:43 AM »

Mike

?? Of course I answer all questions. The explanations are then at my web site http://heiwaco.com . Many persons suffering from cognitive dissonance cannot accept it and ask me to prove it ... even if the answer is right in front of them.
More failure.  Show your proof here.  But you can't can you? 

Heiwa

« Reply #790 on: June 30, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »

Mike

Hm, I show my proof at my web site. It is much easier.

« Reply #791 on: June 30, 2017, 08:14:13 AM »

Mike

Your website doesn't show how the videos were faked nor do they say what was manipulated.  Therefore you must answer my question here because your site doesn't.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #792 on: June 30, 2017, 08:35:23 AM »

Mike

Your website doesn't show how the videos were faked nor do they say what was manipulated.  Therefore you must answer my question here because your site doesn't.

Mike

Sorry, my web site is very clear and explains everything and then you have think a little. Example - can a 100 tons US Space Shuttle lift off as shown on all available footage?

How does the 100 tons lift off? It is attached to a big, rusty fuel tank with some rockets connected to it. The whole thing is a big joke. Only idiots like you believe it ... and anything. I am sorry, that I cannot help you further. I assume you are sick. Cognitive dissonance!

« Reply #793 on: June 30, 2017, 09:00:36 AM »

Mike

That's a lie.  You only make empty claims.  That's why you're afraid to even attempt to show any evidence here.  You're a coward and a failure.

« Reply #794 on: June 30, 2017, 09:09:01 AM »

Mike

Mike

Sorry, my web site is very clear and explains everything and then you have think a little. Example - can a 100 tons US Space Shuttle lift off as shown on all available footage?

How does the 100 tons lift off? It is attached to a big, rusty fuel tank with some rockets connected to it. The whole thing is a big joke. Only idiots like you believe it ... and anything. I am sorry, that I cannot help you further. I assume you are sick. Cognitive dissonance!
Yes it can.  I’ve seen it.  When I was stationed in Orlando we were given a tour of the launch facility days before the launch.  I saW the launch vehicle and I can tell you it wasn’t a wooden mockup.  Back in the early eighties those launches were a big deal with the locals in Florida.  They would line up and even campout to watch the shuttle travel from the building to launch pad.  Then they’d have a party to watch the launch...which I have seen with my own two eyes.  Once from Orlando and once from the Cape.  It isn't possible to hide a full size wooden mockup and then swap it for the real thing to be moved out the launch pad.  Now if you have proof that's what actually happened I'd love to see it but alas, all your website has are claims it happened with no proof.

Nice try with the personal attacks but I’m not gonna take that bate.  You know who else often engages in personal attacks. Trolls. That’s who.

BTW, your use of the rocket equation on your website is incorrect.  It’s the simplified form and not applicable to how you applied it.  Since you’re an engineer I would have thought you'd have taken that into account.  I guess not.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #795 on: June 30, 2017, 09:12:08 AM »

Mike

That's a lie.  You only make empty claims.  That's why you're afraid to even attempt to show any evidence here.  You're a coward and a failure.
No, I publish my findings/all evidence under my own name/full style/photo at my web site http://heiwaco.com and invite comments since many years. I tell MSM all the time to take action. I am not a coward. I love to fight for what I believe. I am not a failure. I have good health and am very strong, I am happy, I have plenty money, I have plenty to do, I live in a nice place, I have good friends and plenty to do.
What about you? You sound like a misarable, stinking shitty failure tossed in a gutter. But it is your problem.

Heiwa

« Reply #796 on: June 30, 2017, 09:18:48 AM »

Mike

Mike

Yes it can.  I’ve seen it.  When I was stationed in Orlando we were given a tour of the launch facility days before the launch.  I saW the launch vehicle and I can tell you it wasn’t a wooden mockup.  Back in the early eighties those launches were a big deal with the locals in Florida.  They would line up and even campout to watch the shuttle travel from the building to launch pad.  Then they’d have a party to watch the launch...which I have seen with my own two eyes.  Once from Orlando and once from the Cape.  It isn't possible to hide a full size wooden mockup and then swap it for the real thing to be moved out the launch pad.  Now if you have proof that's what actually happened I'd love to see it but alas, all your website has are claims it happened with no proof.

Nice try with the personal attacks but I’m not gonna take that bate.  You know who else often engages in personal attacks. Trolls. That’s who.

BTW, your use of the rocket equation on your website is incorrect.  It’s the simplified form and not applicable to how you applied it.  Since you’re an engineer I would have thought you'd have taken that into account.  I guess not.

Mike

LOL. They let you have a look of their wooden mockup 35 years ago? Where were you? Disneyland/world?

But OK, what's wrong with the rocket equation I use? Why is it simplified? And why can't I apply it?

« Reply #797 on: June 30, 2017, 11:23:13 AM »

Mike

No, I publish my findings/all evidence under my own name/full style/photo at my web site http://heiwaco.com and invite comments since many years. I tell MSM all the time to take action. I am not a coward. I love to fight for what I believe. I am not a failure. I have good health and am very strong, I am happy, I have plenty money, I have plenty to do, I live in a nice place, I have good friends and plenty to do.
What about you? You sound like a misarable, stinking shitty failure tossed in a gutter. But it is your problem.
Prove me wrong, show your evidence here.  Or admit you have nothing.  Because so far you have simply failed miserably.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #798 on: June 30, 2017, 12:01:47 PM »
Whenever Heiwa is in a corner he start in with the whole "cognitive dissonance" shtick. I think he thinks it makes him sound smart, which is something he desperately needs to do in order to make up for the utter fool he is making of himself in regards to the actual issues under discussion.  ;D
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #799 on: June 30, 2017, 12:11:36 PM »
"Why doesn't this work?"
Heiwa: "It doesn't work because it doesn't work!"
"What? No, why doesn't it work?"
Heiwa: "Look it just can't work. Also it's on my site."
"We looked at your site. It doesn't say why it doesn't work."
Heiwa: "Mama mia look it just doesn't work! I can't comprehend it, so it doesn't work!"

?

Kami

« Reply #800 on: July 01, 2017, 05:17:40 AM »
"Why doesn't this work?"
Heiwa: "Mama mia look it just doesn't work! I can't comprehend it, so it doesn't work!"
You forgot "I am a good looking, nice, humble, intelligent and rich man and you all have cognitive dissonance"

Heiwa

« Reply #801 on: July 01, 2017, 10:46:47 AM »
"Why doesn't this work?"
You forgot "I am a good looking, nice, humble, intelligent and rich man and you all have cognitive dissonance"
I also offer free coffee to all visitors to my office checking my bank accounts.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #802 on: July 01, 2017, 08:30:05 PM »

I also offer free coffee to all visitors to my office checking my bank accounts.

If you can afford a plane ticket for me, (I'm poor),
I would love to hang out with you for a couple of days.

I have a passport and no obligations.

I don't even want to see your financials.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #803 on: July 01, 2017, 08:33:14 PM »

If you can afford a plane ticket for me, (I'm poor),
I would love to hang out with you for a couple of days.

I have a passport and no obligations.

I don't even want to see your financials.

Ha ha! The Moose outsmarted everyone!

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #804 on: July 01, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »

I'll even offer a free update on his logo and logotype header. A $3000 value.

« Reply #805 on: July 02, 2017, 06:04:43 AM »

You look at some logos and you immediately know what that company is about...and then sometimes you're completely confused and think "what the heck is that". The logo consortium plays favoritism.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #806 on: July 02, 2017, 07:16:49 AM »
While trying to calculate whatever Heiwa wanted me to calculate I found this: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11fltpln_final_reformat.pdf

It's the entire Apollo 11 flight plan. Heiwa, who apparently is an "expert in orbital mechanics" but probably has no idea how to calculate the Δv for a Hohmann transfer, should have no trouble understanding it. Let's see if he can find anything that doesn't add up or he has objections with in there. It has almost everything.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Kami

« Reply #807 on: July 02, 2017, 07:32:44 AM »
While trying to calculate whatever Heiwa wanted me to calculate I found this: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11fltpln_final_reformat.pdf

It's the entire Apollo 11 flight plan. Heiwa, who apparently is an "expert in orbital mechanics" but probably has no idea how to calculate the Δv for a Hohmann transfer, should have no trouble understanding it. Let's see if he can find anything that doesn't add up or he has objections with in there. It has almost everything.
Well NASA is clearly not proficient in orbital mechanics. If they were as smart as heiwa they would know that delta v is completely irrelevant for fuel consumption.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #808 on: July 02, 2017, 07:40:24 AM »

You look at some logos and you immediately know what that company is about...and then sometimes you're completely confused and think "what the heck is that".

That's why you hire a professional.   ;)

« Reply #809 on: July 02, 2017, 07:49:58 AM »

You look at some logos and you immediately know what that company is about...and then sometimes you're completely confused and think "what the heck is that".

That's why you hire a professional.   ;)
A Logologist.  :)