Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #750 on: June 28, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
Someone has to buy Heiwa a copy of Kerbal Space Program.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #751 on: June 28, 2017, 11:00:33 AM »
LOL - a space trip starts a 0 speed on Earth and ends at 0 speed on Earth and in the meantime you must stop and start at the target of the trip, e.g. the Moon. I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip...
That's because you fail to understand that NASA doesn't use just one rocket for these trips.  For the Apollo missions, NASA used 6 rockets for the trip.  The Saturn V first, second and third stages, the service module, lunar module ascent and descent stages were all individual rockets that had their own fuel supplies.  Each rocket only needed to carry enough fuel to carry out its specific part of the mission.
Yes, I know! See http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm .

It was a very heavy solution that never could lift off the ground. But Hollywood made a good job of it. What a comedy.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #752 on: June 28, 2017, 11:19:28 AM »
;)
You just got Weskered, bitches!

« Reply #753 on: June 28, 2017, 11:27:16 AM »
LOL - a space trip starts a 0 speed on Earth and ends at 0 speed on Earth and in the meantime you must stop and start at the target of the trip, e.g. the Moon. I clearly show at my web site that you cannot carry the fuel with you for such a trip...
That's because you fail to understand that NASA doesn't use just one rocket for these trips.  For the Apollo missions, NASA used 6 rockets for the trip.  The Saturn V first, second and third stages, the service module, lunar module ascent and descent stages were all individual rockets that had their own fuel supplies.  Each rocket only needed to carry enough fuel to carry out its specific part of the mission.

It was a very heavy solution that never could lift off the ground. But Hollywood made a good job of it. What a comedy.
Great.  Show us some proof.  Here, not on your shitty website.
But you won't.  You're a liar and a failure.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #754 on: June 28, 2017, 12:27:23 PM »

It was a very heavy solution that never could lift off the ground.
Evidently it could because many thousands of people witnessed it lifting off the ground a number of times.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

frenat

« Reply #755 on: June 28, 2017, 12:31:10 PM »

Evidently it could because many thousands of people witnessed it lifting off the ground a number of times.
and still others saw it in orbit and/or witnessed the TLI burn.

Heiwa

« Reply #756 on: June 28, 2017, 08:06:54 PM »

LOL - it was an empty mockup (wood/paper) of a rocket that took off to impress people. The rest was filmed in a studio.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #757 on: June 28, 2017, 09:22:26 PM »

LOL - it was an empty mockup (wood/paper) of a rocket that took off to impress people. The rest was filmed in a studio.

I love your style, but, you're starting to sound a bit scatter-brained.

?

Kami

« Reply #758 on: June 28, 2017, 10:32:11 PM »
?? What has delta-v to do with fuel consumption for space trips?
Wow. Just ... wow.
I quote:
You don't know much about orbital mechanics, I conclude.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #759 on: June 28, 2017, 10:46:34 PM »

Prove it and I pay you 1M€. So far no one has won my challenge. This proves that you are wrong!
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #760 on: June 29, 2017, 03:11:37 AM »

Prove it and I pay you 1M€. So far no one has won my challenge. This proves that you are wrong!
Pls provide a link to your challenge with all details about it + your full style + bank details, so I can collect the money.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #761 on: June 29, 2017, 04:50:07 AM »

Pls provide a link to your challenge with all details about it + your full style + bank details, so I can collect the money.

My dear sir, please provide the proof! LOL

?

frenat

« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2017, 05:19:45 AM »

Unsupported opinion and wouldn't then have been visible and trackable in orbit and wouldn't have had the TLI burn be visible to those on the ground.  Just because YOU don't understand it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2017, 08:39:49 AM »

And you can prove that statement?  ::)
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

Heiwa

« Reply #764 on: June 29, 2017, 08:41:25 AM »

Well, I do since many years. If you intend to explore the Universe starting from Earth, you will never get off the ground with whatever spacecraft you use. You are too heavy with all your stuff required.

Heiwa

« Reply #765 on: June 29, 2017, 08:44:23 AM »

Well, just examine carefully the footage of the lift offs and come to see me and I will explain the manipulations. I look forward to see you.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #766 on: June 29, 2017, 08:45:49 AM »

Well, I do since many years. If you intend to explore the Universe starting from Earth, you will never get off the ground with whatever spacecraft you use. You are too heavy with all your stuff required.

Sorry, that does not qualify to win my challenge.

The reason you can't win my challenge is because you are wrong!

« Reply #767 on: June 29, 2017, 09:02:23 AM »

Well, just examine carefully the footage of the lift offs and come to see me and I will explain the manipulations. I look forward to see you.
I've seen Apollo launch footage many times.  So did most of the world.  Apollo 11's launch was filmed by every major news outlet on the planet, seen and filmed/photographed by tens of thousands or on lookers surrounding the facility.  Amateur astronomers and universities followed the flight into orbit and you really going to say it never happened.

I've seen it many times so what's wrong with it...(he asks knowing he'll probably regret it)

Mike 
Since it costs 1.82¢ to produce a penny, putting in your 2¢ if really worth 3.64¢.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #768 on: June 29, 2017, 09:02:53 AM »
Heiwa should explain the 'manipulations' here, or just admit he's a lying ignorant fraud.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

« Reply #769 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:18 AM »
Heiwa should explain the 'manipulations' here, or just admit he's a lying ignorant fraud.
Ignorant fraud or consummate troll?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #770 on: June 29, 2017, 09:08:11 AM »
Ignorant fraud or consummate troll?

Grand Manipulator

Heiwa

« Reply #771 on: June 29, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »

I've seen Apollo launch footage many times.  So did most of the world.  Apollo 11's launch was filmed by every major news outlet on the planet, seen and filmed/photographed by tens of thousands or on lookers surrounding the facility.  Amateur astronomers and universities followed the flight into orbit and you really going to say it never happened.

I've seen it many times so what's wrong with it...(he asks knowing he'll probably regret it)

Mike

Well, to be honest. You just watched faked footage and were fooled by it. You are not alone. At my popular web site I explain how and why you were fooled. Study it again. It doesn't cost anything except your time. I am not in the conspiracy business. I work with safety at sea. http://heiwaco.com

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #772 on: June 29, 2017, 09:34:37 AM »

« Reply #773 on: June 29, 2017, 10:25:53 AM »

Mike

Well, to be honest. You just watched faked footage and were fooled by it. You are not alone. At my popular web site I explain how and why you were fooled. Study it again. It doesn't cost anything except your time. I am not in the conspiracy business. I work with safety at sea. http://heiwaco.com
I did read it and everything you have is unfounded with not corroboration so I discount all of it until you can provide proof.  I asked you what’s wrong with it and once again you ignore the question.

BTW, saying a government is faking space travel, shooting launches and moon landings on a sound stage, and covering it all up is the very definition of a conspiracy theory so yes, you are in the conspiracy business even if you won’t admit it.

Prove its all fake footage.  Otherwise it’s real and you’re fake.

Mike

Heiwa

« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2017, 10:29:18 AM »

Mike

I did read it and everything you have is unfounded with not corroboration so I discount all of it until you can provide proof.  I asked you what’s wrong with it and once again you ignore the question.

BTW, saying a government is faking space travel, shooting launches and moon landings on a sound stage, and covering it all up is the very definition of a conspiracy theory so yes, you are in the conspiracy business even if you won’t admit it.

Mike
Well, I am not in the conspiracy business. My biz is safety at sea. What is yours? You sound like a stupid, idiotic shill paid little. Introduce yourself. You have a name. Parents? You pay taxes? Prove it.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2017, 10:30:31 AM »
Why do you have to be so arrogant and obnoxious in your post? Does it make you happy?

« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2017, 10:59:01 AM »

You have never provided bank details.  Nor have you ever proceeded any evidence to support your claims.  More failure.

« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2017, 11:02:12 AM »

Mike

Mike
Well, I am not in the conspiracy business. My biz is safety at sea. What is yours? You sound like a stupid, idiotic shill paid little. Introduce yourself. You have a name. Parents? You pay taxes? Prove it.
He is asking you to provide the proof you claim you have.  Why can't you do that?

« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2017, 11:02:50 AM »

Mike

Mike
You can’t answer the question so you attack the poster.  Typical troll behavior.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:07:08 AM by MicroBeta »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2017, 01:17:36 PM »
He is asking you to provide the proof you claim you have.  Why can't you do that?
Because he thinks that his "popular" web site is all the evidence that anyone would need.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.