Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #480 on: May 26, 2017, 10:43:57 PM »
What mysteries are you talking about? There is nothing to explore in space. No angels flying around. No green men on the Moon or Mars to encounter. Nothing. Every place is dead! Only planet Earth is fairly comfortable to live at for obvious reasons.
How do you know that everyplace is dead?  Have you looked everyplace for life?  Scientists have found life in some pretty uncomfortable places on earth, so why shouldn't there be life in uncomfortable places in space?

Even is we never find life anywhere else, there is still a lot to learn in space.  Geology of other bodies, planetary and interplanetary weather patterns, insights into the formation of the solar system and the universe in general, just to name a few.  Some even look at the possibility of mining the moon and/or asteroids for valuable resources.

Mining the Moon! You sound crazy. There is nothing to mine on the Moon. NASA had plans to plant strawberries there and ESA wants to build a hotel. All rididculous ideas.

Interplanetary weather patterns! Nonsense.

But what to expect. You cannot even calculate the trajectory and fuel required for a little trip to the Moon (and back). My Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Reason is that nobody has ever been on the Moon! NASA faked it 1969. But you believed it happened. LOL!
Accept of course, that's another lie.  You've been given that information many times.  Yet you fail to show any evidence to support your position.  Another fail.
Sorry, nobody has been able to show how to calculate the fuel required for a trip to the Moon and back ... and how to get it off the ground on Earth. It is suggested that you need 100's of tons and an enormous rocket that does not exist ... and similar fantasies. Do not make up any stories about me.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #481 on: May 27, 2017, 04:04:19 AM »
Mining the Moon! You sound crazy. There is nothing to mine on the Moon.
The moon appears to have large supplies of Helium-3, which is quite useful for fusion reactors.

LOL - only idiots believe in Helium-3 and that it is embedded in the Moon regolith by solar wind and can be used in a fusion reactor.
*sigh*  Sorry Anders, but I think that you jumped the shark on this one.

I remind  you that nobody has won my famous €1M fusion Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm .
I remind you that nobody gives a rat's ass about any of your €1M "challenges".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #482 on: May 27, 2017, 04:09:20 AM »
The moon appears to have large supplies of Helium-3, which is quite useful for fusion reactors.

LOL - only idiots believe in Helium-3 and that it is embedded in the Moon regolith by solar wind and can be used in a fusion reactor.
*sigh*  Sorry Anders, but I think that you jumped the shark on this one.

I remind  you that nobody has won my famous €1M fusion Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm .
I remind you that nobody gives a rat's ass about any of your €1M "challenges".
Sorry, you are wrong as usual. He-3 in the Moon regolith ash? You are insane.

?

frenat

« Reply #483 on: May 27, 2017, 05:06:38 AM »

LOL - only idiots believe in Helium-3 and that it is embedded in the Moon regolith by solar wind and can be used in a fusion reactor. I remind  you that nobody has won my famous €1M fusion Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall3.htm .
Nobody CARES about your fraudulent challenge because we all know that the sole judge is a biased pathological liar and likely senile.
You mistake our constant laughing at you for giving a damn about your contest or the non-existent money.

« Reply #484 on: May 27, 2017, 06:26:23 AM »
What mysteries are you talking about? There is nothing to explore in space. No angels flying around. No green men on the Moon or Mars to encounter. Nothing. Every place is dead! Only planet Earth is fairly comfortable to live at for obvious reasons.
How do you know that everyplace is dead?  Have you looked everyplace for life?  Scientists have found life in some pretty uncomfortable places on earth, so why shouldn't there be life in uncomfortable places in space?

Even is we never find life anywhere else, there is still a lot to learn in space.  Geology of other bodies, planetary and interplanetary weather patterns, insights into the formation of the solar system and the universe in general, just to name a few.  Some even look at the possibility of mining the moon and/or asteroids for valuable resources.

Mining the Moon! You sound crazy. There is nothing to mine on the Moon. NASA had plans to plant strawberries there and ESA wants to build a hotel. All rididculous ideas.

Interplanetary weather patterns! Nonsense.

But what to expect. You cannot even calculate the trajectory and fuel required for a little trip to the Moon (and back). My Challenge - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . Reason is that nobody has ever been on the Moon! NASA faked it 1969. But you believed it happened. LOL!
Accept of course, that's another lie.  You've been given that information many times.  Yet you fail to show any evidence to support your position.  Another fail.
Sorry, nobody has been able to show how to calculate the fuel required for a trip to the Moon and back ... and how to get it off the ground on Earth. It is suggested that you need 100's of tons and an enormous rocket that does not exist ... and similar fantasies. Do not make up any stories about me.
Liar.  You've been shown that multiple times.

Heiwa

« Reply #485 on: May 29, 2017, 10:38:39 PM »
http://spacenews.com/4212765th-international-astronautical-congress-nasa-studying-habitation-module/

Chris Moore of NASA thought 2014 astronuts were going to land on an asteroid mid 2020's but I haven't heard from Chris lately. Maybe he is locked up in a mental institution? Anyway, Chris has miserably failed my Challenge.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #486 on: May 29, 2017, 11:02:37 PM »
Why do you say such stupid things?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #487 on: May 29, 2017, 11:11:11 PM »
It is not me; it is Chris Moore, deputy director of the Advanced Exploration Systems Division at NASA headquarters, who said it in a presentation at the 65th International Astronautical Congress  Oct. 3, 2014, i.e. that a spacecraft, intended to serve as a prototype of a habitat for future deep-space missions, could be in place before the first crewed mission visits a captured asteroid in the mid-2020s.

I have only asked Chris about the amount of fuel required, what the purpose of visiting an asteroid is and how to get the crew back to Earth from the asteroid. No reply!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #488 on: May 30, 2017, 12:11:54 AM »

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #489 on: May 30, 2017, 12:13:50 AM »
Plenty people gave you plenty calculations plenty times, you lying fraud.

Go to school:

Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #490 on: May 30, 2017, 03:41:22 AM »
Plenty people gave you plenty calculations plenty times, you lying fraud.

Go to school:

Thanks for the lesson! Imagine what garbage propaganda NASA could invent in the past. ROTFL

?

frenat

« Reply #491 on: May 30, 2017, 05:44:37 AM »
http://spacenews.com/4212765th-international-astronautical-congress-nasa-studying-habitation-module/

Chris Moore of NASA thought 2014 astronuts were going to land on an asteroid mid 2020's but I haven't heard from Chris lately. Maybe he is locked up in a mental institution? Anyway, Chris has miserably failed my Challenge.
He can't fail if he didn't try.  Either provide proof he even knows about your fraudulent "challenge" and cares about it or retract your BS claim.  I'm betting you'll do neither because you're nothing but a pathological liar.

?

Kami

« Reply #492 on: May 30, 2017, 12:08:32 PM »

He can't fail if he didn't try.  Either provide proof he even knows about your fraudulent "challenge" and cares about it or retract your BS claim.  I'm betting you'll do neither because you're nothing but a pathological liar.
Not even people that spend their free time arguing on a forum about the shape of the earth are bored enough to do this so-called 'challenge'. I highly doubt any serious NASA scientist would do it, especially as the judge does not even understand high-school physics.

Heiwa

« Reply #493 on: May 30, 2017, 12:38:38 PM »

Not even people that spend their free time arguing on a forum about the shape of the earth are bored enough to do this so-called 'challenge'. I highly doubt any serious NASA scientist would do it, especially as the judge does not even understand high-school physics.
I agree, no serious NASA scientist would even try my Challenge. Why? There are no serious NASA scientists.
And what about the rest? Isn't €1M award tempting? Or is the Challenge impossible?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:47:13 PM by Heiwa »

?

frenat

« Reply #494 on: May 30, 2017, 12:42:38 PM »
Nobody believes the €1M is real nor that the judge is competent. 

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #495 on: May 30, 2017, 12:54:13 PM »
I dare Heiwa to post a photo of him holding even $10k. I'd love to see his excuse.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #496 on: May 30, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
I doubt he has fifty cents to his name.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #497 on: May 30, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

I agree, no serious NASA scientist would even try my Challenge. Why? There are no serious NASA scientists.
And what about the rest? Isn't €1M award tempting? Or is the Challenge impossible?

Maybe you should get one of your roommate's great-grand-kids to teach you how to quote.

No space travel denier has ever won my challenge and that proves that I'm right and they're wrong! Including you. Ha! See what I did there? I doubt it. Maybe your roommate's great grand-kids can explain it to you.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 05:12:33 PM by Boots »

?

frenat

« Reply #498 on: May 30, 2017, 05:21:16 PM »
I doubt he has fifty cents to his name.
Quite likely.  His nurse probably won't let him have spare change for fear he'd swallow it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #499 on: May 30, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »
I have only asked Chris about the amount of fuel required, what the purpose of visiting an asteroid is and how to get the crew back to Earth from the asteroid. No reply!
Have you ever asked Arianespace how much fuel they require to put a satellite into geostationary orbit?  What was their reply?

Heiwa

« Reply #500 on: May 30, 2017, 09:44:56 PM »
Have you ever asked Arianespace how much fuel they require to put a satellite into geostationary orbit?  What was their reply?
Arianespace uses plenty fuel to launch satellites into orbits. The amount depends on payload and type of orbit. It seems NASA/SpaceX does the same thing using much less fuel. I explain the differences at my website. Why does Arianespace use such wasteful rockets?

Re the Challenge money - anyone only has to visit my office and see the records of my assets. I even serve free coffee to my visitors.

« Reply #501 on: May 30, 2017, 09:56:29 PM »
Arianespace uses plenty fuel to launch satellites into orbits. The amount depends on payload and type of orbit. It seems NASA/SpaceX does the same thing using much less fuel. I explain the differences at my website. Why does Arianespace use such wasteful rockets?

Re the Challenge money - anyone only has to visit my office and see the records of my assets. I even serve free coffee to my visitors.
You know nobody believes you right?  You have proven yourself to be a liar and an idiot all to often.  You have never once supplied any evidence to support your claims, you have ignored the multiple times people have supplied you with evidence.  Your a pathetic little man and I think I'm done with you.  Hopefully everyone else will just put you on ignore as well.

Heiwa

« Reply #502 on: May 30, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »

You know nobody believes you right?  You have proven yourself to be a liar and an idiot all to often.  You have never once supplied any evidence to support your claims, you have ignored the multiple times people have supplied you with evidence.  Your a pathetic little man and I think I'm done with you.  Hopefully everyone else will just put you on ignore as well.
Hm, I think you are jealous that I am clever, intelligent, goodlooking and rich, while you are not. But such is life. Unfair. Winners like me and losers like you.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #503 on: May 30, 2017, 10:41:45 PM »
Hm, I think you are jealous that I am clever, intelligent, goodlooking and rich, while you are not. But such is life. Unfair. Winners like me and losers like you.

Why

Do
You
SaySuchstupidthings?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 10:59:57 PM by Boots »

?

tomato

• Shine on you crazy diamonds.
« Reply #504 on: May 31, 2017, 06:28:16 AM »
Yeah I'm here for lolz.

I read your paper by the way, I couldn't see anything erroneous with it other than not mentioning the fact that the spacecraft's orbit would have the barycentre of the Earth/Moon system at it's foci. It is quite a large difference relative to Earth (over 4000km from the planet's centre), but I guess this would come under the 5th simplification about the Moon's gravity.

Actually, elliptical orbits around a barycenter are only valid in 2-body problems.

The Earth, Moon, spacecraft situation is truly a 3-body problem. If we neglect the spacecraft's gravitation, this might be called a "constrained" 3-body problem. Regardless, it means you need numerical approximations - the motion can't be solved for explicitly (no matter how good you are :p )

Kami's paper is actually a 1-body derivation; it assumes the Earth remains motionless at the origin, and omits every other force.

Anyway, please continue with your lolz

(edit: why did I think I was replying to a recent post? I'm not sure...)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:41:08 AM by tomato »
Tomato puree

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #505 on: May 31, 2017, 06:35:30 AM »
Arianespace uses plenty fuel to launch satellites into orbits.
Sorry, but an answer like that won't win your challenge.  How do they get all that fuel off the ground in the first place?

The amount depends on payload and type of orbit. It seems NASA/SpaceX does the same thing using much less fuel.
How do you know if NASA/SpaceX use more or less fuel if nobody is telling you just how much fuel they're using?

I explain the differences at my website. Why does Arianespace use such wasteful rockets?
Why do you own stock in a company that knowingly participates in a criminal conspiracy to defraud tax payers?

Why do you keep bringing up a challenge that no one cares about?

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #506 on: May 31, 2017, 12:35:24 PM »

Why should we believe a liar? Oh and you have yet to win my "Prove you know more than high school algebra" challenge.

Pezevenk

« Reply #507 on: June 01, 2017, 03:06:15 AM »

Why

Do
You
SaySuchstupidthings?

The only appropriate reply.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

Pezevenk

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)