Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:39 PM »
Why do you say such stupid lies?
Well - nobody has shown how you calculate fuel required for a space trip or the flight plans for the Apollo missions. I, on the other hand, analyse one proposed flight plan (Apollo 11) at my website. There are several versions to look at and the difference in fuel used is of the order 100's of tons.
The question then is how you get almost 3000 tons of fuel off the ground to go pissing on the Moon. It is suggested that a super rocket was used ... which is no longer in production with all drawings lost, etc. LOL.

Re the sanitary facilities it seems the asstronuts had to take off their spacesuits and piss and shit in plastic bags, etc, but they forgot the paper rolls required clean/dry yourself.

Only totally brainwashed twirps believe in human spacetravel.

And when you ask, what on Earth, the humans shall do up there, you only get nonsense answers. Collect Moon dust! Plant strawberries!

Please provide some answers!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2017, 11:59:26 PM »
Do you think it becomes less stupid if you post it twice?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #392 on: May 22, 2017, 01:04:55 AM »
No, but it seems plenty people do not understand what I write. Maybe they are lazy or slow in their heads?

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #393 on: May 22, 2017, 02:45:06 AM »
Germicidal wet wipes. Idiot.

https://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s6ch2.htm

The bag was then removed from the buttocks, and the anus was cleaned with tissue wipes

Jesus we are literally having to teach you how to wipe your own ass.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #394 on: May 22, 2017, 09:13:22 AM »

The bag was then removed from the buttocks, and the anus was cleaned with tissue wipes

But how do you use tissue wipes floating around in no gravity?

?

frenat

« Reply #395 on: May 22, 2017, 09:17:07 AM »

re onebigmonkey: apparently you are.  It appears in Heiwa's world it is impossible to grab onto something or strap things down.  Of course he probably has his nurse wiping his ass.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #396 on: May 22, 2017, 09:22:46 AM »
No, but it seems plenty people do not understand what I write. Maybe they are lazy or slow in their heads?

Well, it's more likely that what you write contains so many logical fallacies, half truths and even outright lies that no one takes you seriously anymore.

Heiwa

« Reply #397 on: May 22, 2017, 09:47:28 AM »

re onebigmonkey: apparently you are.  It appears in Heiwa's world it is impossible to grab onto something or strap things down.  Of course he probably has his nurse wiping his ass.
Hm, I would assume it would be a part of normal asstronut training but ... I have never heard of it before now. Anyway, none of these shitters/tissue wipers have ever been in space. They just make it up on ground.

?

frenat

« Reply #398 on: May 22, 2017, 10:40:54 AM »

Hm, I would assume it would be a part of normal asstronut training but ... I have never heard of it before now. Anyway, none of these shitters/tissue wipers have ever been in space. They just make it up on ground.
Translation: I haven't heard of it because my research skills are completely abysmal and I'm a pathological liar.  I have no proof of my claims but I'll refer you to my website anyway because the paltry hit count gives me a hard on.

« Reply #399 on: May 22, 2017, 11:03:31 AM »

Can he seriously be this stupid?

Heiwa

« Reply #400 on: May 22, 2017, 11:25:34 AM »

Hm, I have been told that, travelling in space you are floating around inside your spacecraft all the time not in touch with anything. To move you must start a little rocket attached to your nose, or something, to get moving, according NASA. Flying to the toilet must be ... something. Imagine if you shit in the wrong direction not attached to whatever. In the wrong place! And the wiper tissue. Imagine if it is not flying about in front of you so you can wipe your ass or dry your pick.
I assume you have no idea about shitting inside a spacecraft.

« Reply #401 on: May 22, 2017, 11:40:38 AM »

Hm, I have been told that, travelling in space you are floating around inside your spacecraft all the time not in touch with anything. To move you must start a little rocket attached to your nose, or something, to get moving, according NASA. Flying to the toilet must be ... something. Imagine if you shit in the wrong direction not attached to whatever. In the wrong place! And the wiper tissue. Imagine if it is not flying about in front of you so you can wipe your ass or dry your pick.
So, yes, seriously that stupid.  I have posted links that show you exactly how that works.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #402 on: May 22, 2017, 12:02:24 PM »

Is this a weird fetish of yours?

If you shit in the wrong direction or place it's a mess no matter where you are! What does this have to do with orbital mechanics?  ???

Heiwa

« Reply #403 on: May 22, 2017, 12:12:57 PM »

If you shit in the wrong direction or place it's a mess no matter where you are! What does this have to do with orbital mechanics?  ???
A lot. When in space or in orbit you are just floating around inside your spacecraft. You are weightless. However, when you shit or piss you act like a rocket! The piss/shit is ejected one way and you move the other way. You have to hold on to something ... and the shit/piss must end up in some container or similar. How do you do it? In your pants? When holding on to something?
Have you ever pissed/shitted in space?
You should try it.

?

frenat

« Reply #404 on: May 22, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »

A lot. When in space or in orbit you are just floating around inside your spacecraft. You are weightless. However, when you shit or piss you act like a rocket! The piss/shit is ejected one way and you move the other way. You have to hold on to something ... and the shit/piss must end up in some container or similar. How do you do it? In your pants? When holding on to something?
You should try it.
Heiwa thinks it is impossible to grab onto something or strap things down.  Anyone really think this guy is an engineer?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #405 on: May 22, 2017, 12:33:12 PM »

You should try it.

This really is a weird fetish of yours isn't it?

I probably will use the bathroom in space some day.

Some restraining devices to hold things in the appropriate position should not be too hard to figure out.

I think the key thing you're not understanding is that the people who are in space have full control of their bowels and they don't shit until it's directed in the right direction and place. the mistake you're making is assuming that just because you don't have full control of your bowel movements nobody else does either. This is incorrect.

I figured out how to piss out of a moving canoe when I was seven. It's a little tricky but with a little ingenuity it can be accomplished. You must be really stupid if you think the problems you are pointing out regarding using the bathroom in space are insurmountable. I really think those are problems that an average seven year old could solve. At most, ten years old.

But I think you know this, you just like to go on about it 'cause it get's you off.

Heiwa

« Reply #406 on: May 22, 2017, 12:59:53 PM »

You should try it.

Some restraining devices to hold things in the appropriate position should not be too hard to figure out.

I think the key thing you're not understanding is that the people who are in space have full control of their bowels and they don't shit until it's directed in the right direction and place. the mistake you're making is assuming that just because you don't have full control of your bowel movements nobody else does either. This is incorrect.

I figured out how to piss out of a moving canoe when I was seven. It's a little tricky but with a little ingenuity it can be accomplished. You must be really stupid if you think the problems you are pointing out regarding using the bathroom in space are insurmountable. I really think those are problems that an average seven year old could solve. At most, ten years old.

But I think you know this, you just like to go on about it 'cause it get's you off.

Please, pissing/shitting from a boat at sea has nothing in common with doing it weightless inside a spacecraft in space. You talk nonsense as usual. Maybe your head is too small and your brains compressed?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #407 on: May 22, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »

You should try it.

Please, pissing/shitting from a boat at sea has nothing in common with doing it weightless inside a spacecraft in space. You talk nonsense as usual. Maybe your head is too small and your brains compressed?

So you're just going to ignore the rest of my post then?

You must be really stupid if you think the problems you are pointing out regarding using the bathroom in space are insurmountable. I really think those are problems that an average seven year old could solve. At most, ten years old.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #408 on: May 22, 2017, 09:14:15 PM »
Obviously the action of shitting in one direction produces the reaction of pushing the entire spacecraft in the other direction.  This means that if you shit hard enough in the wrong direction, your spacecraft will be thrown off course and you will become hopelessly lost in space forever.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #409 on: May 22, 2017, 09:48:36 PM »

You should try it.

You must be really stupid if you think the problems you are pointing out regarding using the bathroom in space are insurmountable. I really think those are problems that an average seven year old could solve. At most, ten years old.
To be perfectly frank I do not believe the NASA stories of the no gravity toilet in the Apollo service modules and the low gravity toilet in the Apollo lunar modules and operating procedures. Apparently the asstronut must strip off his space suit and strap himself to the unit and ensure that the piss and shit is transferred to some containers (plastic bags), etc, etc. and then he cleans himself with some tissue paper disposed somewhere else before putting on the space suit again.
Personally I prefer my 'arab' style WC with a little shower (and towel) for ass cleaning. It works perfectly ... but not in space.
I have never understood why humans should fly up to piss and shit in space. It doesn't sound normal. Only sick minds can have invented it.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #410 on: May 22, 2017, 10:02:07 PM »

You should try it.

To be perfectly frank I do not believe the NASA stories of the no gravity toilet in the Apollo service modules and the low gravity toilet in the Apollo lunar modules and operating procedures. Apparently the asstronut must strip off his space suit and strap himself to the unit and ensure that the piss and shit is transferred to some containers (plastic bags), etc, etc. and then he cleans himself with some tissue paper disposed somewhere else before putting on the space suit again.
Personally I prefer my 'arab' style WC with a little shower (and towel) for ass cleaning. It works perfectly ... but not in space.
I have never understood why humans should fly up to piss and shit in space. It doesn't sound normal. Only sick minds can have invented it.

These are certainly some of the weakest objections you have raised toward the possibility of space travel as they are something your average ten year old could solve. It's strange that you seem so fixated on them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:08:04 PM by Boots »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #411 on: May 22, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »
Obviously the action of shitting in one direction produces the reaction of pushing the entire spacecraft in the other direction.  This means that if you shit hard enough in the wrong direction, your spacecraft will be thrown off course and you will become hopelessly lost in space forever.

My bad! Do you happen to know of any instances where space travelers lost their way due to misdirected feces etc?  ;D

?

frenat

« Reply #412 on: May 23, 2017, 05:05:28 AM »

As usual Heiwa's objections reduce to nothing but argument from incredulity.  He doesn't understand it so it must not be possible.  And add that to his apparent fecal obsession and that is all he has to offer.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #413 on: May 23, 2017, 05:43:13 AM »
To be perfectly frank I do not believe the NASA stories of the no gravity toilet in the Apollo service modules and the low gravity toilet in the Apollo lunar modules and operating procedures.
That's because the Apollo command module and lunar module didn't have toilets of any kind.  It's already been pointed out that they used collection bags.

Apparently the asstronut must strip off his space suit and strap himself to the unit and ensure that the piss and shit is transferred to some containers (plastic bags), etc, etc. and then he cleans himself with some tissue paper disposed somewhere else before putting on the space suit again.
Apparently you don't understand that the astronauts only wore their space suits during lift off and when in the lunar module.  The rest of the time they wore much lighter and more comfortable flight suits for the vast majority of the trip.

Heiwa

« Reply #414 on: May 23, 2017, 06:31:53 AM »
To be perfectly frank I do not believe the NASA stories of the no gravity toilet in the Apollo service modules and the low gravity toilet in the Apollo lunar modules and operating procedures.
That's because the Apollo command module and lunar module didn't have toilets of any kind.  It's already been pointed out that they used collection bags.

Apparently the asstronut must strip off his space suit and strap himself to the unit and ensure that the piss and shit is transferred to some containers (plastic bags), etc, etc. and then he cleans himself with some tissue paper disposed somewhere else before putting on the space suit again.
Apparently you don't understand that the astronauts only wore their space suits during lift off and when in the lunar module.  The rest of the time they wore much lighter and more comfortable flight suits for the vast majority of the trip.

Yes, asstronuts are dressed in pyjamas (flight suits) in space and attach some fittings to piss and shit into collection bags, etc, etc. Sounds great. Then they wash themselves, bla, bla.  But what is the whole purpose with these clowns up there? What do they produce ... apart from filled collection bags. I have never understood it.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #415 on: May 23, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »

Yes, asstronuts are dressed in pyjamas (flight suits) in space and attach some fittings to piss and shit into collection bags, etc, etc. Sounds great. Then they wash themselves, bla, bla.  But what is the whole purpose with these clowns up there? What do they produce ... apart from filled collection bags. I have never understood it.

I think this is the closest thing to progress I've ever witnessed with Heiwa, his attempt at "switching" notwithstanding.

« Reply #416 on: May 23, 2017, 09:58:27 AM »

That's really what it comes down to isn't it?  You don't understand it so it can't be true.

Dog

• Literally a dog
« Reply #417 on: May 23, 2017, 02:23:12 PM »
I have never understood it. anything.

FTFY

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #418 on: May 23, 2017, 03:22:40 PM »
A sailor that doesn't understand the purpose of exploring the unknown? ???

Heiwa

« Reply #419 on: May 23, 2017, 09:24:05 PM »
A sailor that doesn't understand the purpose of exploring the unknown? ???
Yes, you are wrong as usual. What is, e.g., the purpose of sending humans to planet Mars apart from nobody winning my Challenge describing the trip. Mars has, we are told, already been explored by robots. There is nothing there for humans to enjoy. NOTHING! So why send humans there? To piss and shit through a special device strapped to your body? Only idiots would even consider flying to Mars.

More fun is a cruise on ship. But the ship must be safe. I describe it at my website.