Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #300 on: May 14, 2017, 11:54:09 AM »
Andres, why do you say stupid things ???
But this is not a stupid thing I (Heiwa, aka Anders) say; Hm, in this case I just speak out about a person claiming he has been over a year flying in (a NASA) space(craft)  and done dental surgery at Antarctica. If I hurt his feelings, I am not sorry at all.
Do you believe, think humans can fly in space (in a NASA spacecraft)? Do you think amateurs can do dental surgery in Antarctica? If you do, do some serious research. How do you get up in space? And how do you get back? And dental surgery? In the snow!

« Reply #301 on: May 14, 2017, 12:02:52 PM »
But this is not a stupid thing I (Heiwa, aka Anders) say; Hm, in this case I just speak out about a person claiming he has been over a year flying in (a NASA) space(craft)  and done dental surgery at Antarctica. If I hurt his feelings, I am not sorry at all.
Do you believe, think humans can fly in space (in a NASA spacecraft)? Do you think amateurs can do dental surgery in Antarctica? If you do, do some serious research. How do you get up in space? And how do you get back? And dental surgery? In the snow!
Repeating stupid things doesn't make them less stupid.
Naturally you can show some evidence to support your claims.

Heiwa

« Reply #302 on: May 14, 2017, 12:09:26 PM »
Yes! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm

Study it. It is all true facts.

« Reply #303 on: May 14, 2017, 12:15:18 PM »

You made the claim here show your evidence here.  Of course you won't, you never do.  Which can only lead us to believe you are a liar and an idiot.

Heiwa

« Reply #304 on: May 14, 2017, 12:27:01 PM »

You made the claim here show your evidence here.  Of course you won't, you never do.  Which can only lead us to believe you are a liar and an idiot.
http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ! Study it.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

?

frenat

« Reply #306 on: May 14, 2017, 01:04:59 PM »

Heiwa proves that he thinks "true facts" means unsupported ignorant opinions.

« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2017, 01:06:00 PM »

http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm ! Study it.
Yet another fail.  Yep, a liar and an idiot

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2017, 04:09:09 PM »
Hm, Don is a treble doctor of pseudoscience inventing fantasies wherever he is; Hollywood, Los Alamos, Antarctica, Disneyland. Imagine this clown doing dental surgery ... in a hole in snow ... when he is not developing nuclear micro arms. The ultimate NASA twirp.
Anders, why do you say such stupid things?  ???
Anyone claiming to be an asstronut, doing magic tricks in space, designing nuclear arms at NM and doing dental surgery at snowy Antarctica must be doctor of pseudoscience many times over.
So you're saying that dental surgery is pseudoscience? ???
Yes, when Don Pettit does it in the snow of Antartica. Don learnt it at the NAXA University of Arizona. It teaches plenty pseudoscience.
Who said that he did the dental surgery in the snow?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »
Heiwa why do you say such stupid things?  ???
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »
Stupid? Anyone stating she/he has been in space is a silly, lying fool paid like a prostitute. Human space travel is as fake as nuclear weapons.
Use your brains if any.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2017, 10:30:15 PM »
Pay me.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2017, 05:31:46 AM »
Stupid? Anyone stating she/he has been in space is a silly, lying fool paid like a prostitute. Human space travel is as fake as nuclear weapons.
Use your brains if any.
And yet you knowingly invest in a company that supports manned space flight with resupply missions to the ISS.  What does that make you?

Heiwa

« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2017, 07:12:58 AM »
Use your brains if any.
And yet you knowingly invest in a company that supports manned space flight with resupply missions to the ISS.  What does that make you?

Hm, Arianespace just sends unmanned satellites into orbits. If EXA pays and says that they arrive at the fake IFS, what's the problem? You do not argue with your criminal clients.

Anyway, it will not last. The NAXA/JPL clowns like Don Pettit & Co cannot invent new magic tricks and dead planets out of the empty Universe forever. Even if the University of Arizona honors them with free, fake PhDs.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #314 on: May 16, 2017, 08:45:29 PM »
Why do you say such stupid things? ???
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #315 on: May 16, 2017, 09:18:19 PM »
http://www.arianespace.com/vehicle/soyuz/

The medium-lift Soyuz entered service from Europe’s Spaceport in French Guiana during 2011, bringing the industry's longest-operating launcher to the world's most modern launch base. Soyuz is a four-stage launcher, designed to extremely high reliability levels for its use in manned missions.

Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #316 on: May 16, 2017, 09:21:03 PM »
Use your brains if any.

Hm, Arianespace just sends unmanned satellites into orbits. If EXA pays and says that they arrive at the fake IFS, what's the problem? You do not argue with your criminal clients.
Hmm...  So you're okay with aiding abetting a criminal organization?

Anyway, it will not last. The NAXA/JPL clowns like Don Pettit & Co cannot invent new magic tricks and dead planets out of the empty Universe forever. Even if the University of Arizona honors them with free, fake PhDs.
Why do you hate science so much?

Heiwa

« Reply #317 on: May 16, 2017, 09:39:28 PM »
Use your brains if any.

I love science being an educated, recognized scientist. But I do not like fake news and pseudoscience like nuclear arms, manned space flights, towers collapsing from top by gravity, bow visors falling off ships and fusion on Earth. http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2017, 01:55:48 AM »

I actually think he is paid for it. Making himself and his ideas look stupid that is. He plays the part well.

Meanwhile.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:57:55 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2017, 04:18:34 AM »

I actually think he is paid for it. Making himself and his ideas look stupid that is. He plays the part well.

Meanwhile.

Why are you under the impression everyone's paid by everyone? And why do you think anyone cares about FES?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2017, 07:27:28 AM »
Use your brains if any.
Prove it.  Back up your statements here, where you made them not on your obnoxious website.

« Reply #322 on: May 17, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »
Use your brains if any.

I love science being an educated, recognized scientist. But I do not like fake news and pseudoscience like nuclear arms, manned space flights, towers collapsing from top by gravity, bow visors falling off ships and fusion on Earth. http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm
Apparently the only thing you are recognized for, scientifically speaking, is being unscientific

Heiwa

« Reply #323 on: May 17, 2017, 07:55:12 AM »
Use your brains if any.
Prove it.  Back up your statements here, where you made them not on your obnoxious website.

Have you ever seen anything destroyed by a nuclear weapon in peace (testing) and war (to win it)?

Testing nuclear weapons seem only to be footage of FLASHES followed by no destruction of any kind.

It is suggested that a-bombs destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 1945 but anyone concerned knows the towns were destroyed months before by standard napalm carpet bombing. After that no nuclear weapons have ever been used un any war. Reason is that they do not work. They are just propaganda. North Korea is good at it.

Re manned space travel I have only seen various footage of people on the Moon and in the International Space Station but the footage is fake. No doubt about it. Trick films, IMHO. If you ask for details how much fuel is used fo a trip, you never get a real answer. If you ask for details about landings on Earth at 8000-11000 m/s speed, the only answer is that you brake using a heat shield. If you study a heat shield you find that it is made of plastic and burns at 250C. It cannot brake anything.

In spite of this plenty stupid people believe in nuclear weapons and manned space travel. I just feel sorry for them. They are totally brain washed.

« Reply #324 on: May 17, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »
Use your brains if any.

Have you ever seen anything destroyed by a nuclear weapon in peace (testing) and war (to win it)?

Testing nuclear weapons seem only to be footage of FLASHES followed by no destruction of any kind.

It is suggested that a-bombs destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 1945 but anyone concerned knows the towns were destroyed months before by standard napalm carpet bombing. After that no nuclear weapons have ever been used un any war. Reason is that they do not work. They are just propaganda. North Korea is good at it.

Re manned space travel I have only seen various footage of people on the Moon and in the International Space Station but the footage is fake. No doubt about it. Trick films, IMHO. If you ask for details how much fuel is used fo a trip, you never get a real answer. If you ask for details about landings on Earth at 8000-11000 m/s speed, the only answer is that you brake using a heat shield. If you study a heat shield you find that it is made of plastic and burns at 250C. It cannot brake anything.

In spite of this plenty stupid people believe in nuclear weapons and manned space travel. I just feel sorry for them. They are totally brain washed.
Again you offer no evidence to support your position.  And you lie.  You have been given all of that information you just ignore it.  Yet another fail.

?

Kami

« Reply #325 on: May 17, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
Use your brains if any.

No. Does that prove anything?

Any evidence for that?
Re manned space travel I have only seen various footage of people on the Moon and in the International Space Station but the footage is fake. No doubt about it. Trick films, IMHO.
Any evidence for that?
If you ask for details how much fuel is used fo a trip, you never get a real answer. If you ask for details about landings on Earth at 8000-11000 m/s speed, the only answer is that you brake using a heat shield. If you study a heat shield you find that it is made of plastic and burns at 250C. It cannot brake anything.
A heat shield is meant to burn. It is an isolating layer slowly burning away. It is designed that it lasts until the spacecraft has slowed down.
Sure. Whatever.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #326 on: May 17, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »
Use your brains if any.

I have not personally seen it, but there were plenty of witnesses that survived the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts.  There were also plenty of military personnel who witnessed above ground tests in the '40s and '50s.

??? ??? ???  Are you saying that you've never seen films of tests like these?

It is suggested that a-bombs destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 1945 but anyone concerned knows the towns were destroyed months before by standard napalm carpet bombing.
Actually, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and other potential targets were left alone in the months leading up to the atomic bombings.

After that no nuclear weapons have ever been used un any war. Reason is that they do not work. They are just propaganda. North Korea is good at it.
Actually there are a few reasons why.  First of all, there haven't been any wars on the scale of WWII since 1945.  Secondly, after Russia got nukes, it didn't take very long to figure out that US and Russia tossing nukes back and forth would be a very bad thing for everyone.

BTW, from what I heard, Nixon was kicking around the idea of using nukes in Viet Nam.

Re manned space travel I have only seen various footage of people on the Moon and in the International Space Station but the footage is fake. No doubt about it. Trick films, IMHO. If you ask for details how much fuel is used fo a trip, you never get a real answer.
We have provided links to detailed mission reports that tell you exactly how much fuel was used.

If you ask for details about landings on Earth at 8000-11000 m/s speed, the only answer is that you brake using a heat shield. If you study a heat shield you find that it is made of plastic and burns at 250C. It cannot brake anything.
We have also provided links to text books explaining how to design atmospheric reentry scenarios.

That's alright, in spite of you claiming to be an engineer, many of us feel sorry for you and your inability to understand basic concepts of nuclear fission and rocket science.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #327 on: May 17, 2017, 03:13:05 PM »

Meanwhile.

Why are you under the impression everyone's paid by everyone? And why do you think anyone cares about FES?

Not everyone.

I have my reasons to distrust Heiwa. I can share them if you like.

He actually is an engineer also which furthers my suspicions.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

frenat

« Reply #328 on: May 17, 2017, 03:15:56 PM »
Use your brains if any.

I have not personally seen it, but there were plenty of witnesses that survived the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts.  There were also plenty of military personnel who witnessed above ground tests in the '40s and '50s.
And plenty of tests that were visible from Vegas in the 50's.  It became a tourist attraction.  Guess that's thousands of more people that have to be in on it.
http://www.citylab.com/politics/2014/08/atomic-tests-were-a-tourist-draw-in-1950s-las-vegas/375802/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a20536/who-are-you-miss-atomic-bomb/
http://www.upworthy.com/9-strange-but-true-photos-that-capture-las-vegas-brief-love-affair-with-nuclear-bombs
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/11/11/the-forgotten-atomic-bomb-parties-of-las-vegas/
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5902390/wild-vegas-parties-celebrated-atomic-bomb-tests-of-the-1950s

Heiwa

« Reply #329 on: May 17, 2017, 06:56:02 PM »
Use your brains if any.

??? ??? ???  Are you saying that you've never seen films of tests like these?

Of course I have seen it! So the footage proves that instant militart destrcutive fission, i..e. a-bombs work? But it is just trick film! Like everything else shown about a-bombs in the 1940/50's. It was produced to scare you. Nothing else. IMO it proves what I say. Nuclear weapons are fake from the start. Just propaganda.