Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2017, 10:57:30 AM »
I didn't say anything about your fake challenge.  You're trying to change the subject.
I simply pointed out that you have made statements here that you refuse to back up. 
You show no evidence here that space flight is fake.  You demand evidence from others then you ignore it.
Show some evidence here that you are not a complete lying idiot.
Hm, topic is my understanding in orbital mechanics. Don't change it. My understanding is that humans cannot orbit anywhere. If you orbit, you are going too fast up somewhere and cannot de-orbit, slow down, re-enter and land. I offer anyone €1 M to show I am wrong. I also offer anyone the same amount to calculate the amount of fuel required for simple, manned space trips. And to explain the sanitary facilities.
Plenty twirps copy/paste links to various reports about it ... but always forget the fuel and the re-entry ... and the sanitary facilities.
Question! Do you never use a sanitary facility? If not, explain how it works in space!
You're a liar.  I personally have posted links to both of those subjects.  You ignored them.
Please explain why you think it can't work.  Be specific, give some evidence.

Well, you didn't calculate the fuel required ... and how to get off the ground. You are a loser!
Again, you lie.  You have been given links showing exactly that.  How about showing some evidence to support your position?  Something you continually fail to do.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2017, 11:14:05 AM »
I didn't say anything about your fake challenge.  You're trying to change the subject.
I simply pointed out that you have made statements here that you refuse to back up. 
You show no evidence here that space flight is fake.  You demand evidence from others then you ignore it.
Hm, topic is my understanding in orbital mechanics. Don't change it. My understanding is that humans cannot orbit anywhere. If you orbit, you are going too fast up somewhere and cannot de-orbit, slow down, re-enter and land. I offer anyone €1 M to show I am wrong. I also offer anyone the same amount to calculate the amount of fuel required for simple, manned space trips. And to explain the sanitary facilities.
Plenty twirps copy/paste links to various reports about it ... but always forget the fuel and the re-entry ... and the sanitary facilities.
Question! Do you never use a sanitary facility? If not, explain how it works in space!
You're a liar.  I personally have posted links to both of those subjects.  You ignored them.

Well, you didn't calculate the fuel required ... and how to get off the ground. You are a loser!
Again, you lie.  You have been given links showing exactly that.  How about showing some evidence to support your position?  Something you continually fail to do.
The Challenge is to calculate the fuel required for two manned space trips. Your links do not provide any info how to do it.
I am an old supporter of robotic, unmanned space trips. They are possible but of little scientific values = waste of time. The robots are too stupid like the people on Earth trying to control them.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2017, 11:45:01 AM »
There is no friction in space! There is no friction at 120 000 m altitude.
If that was true (which it isn't), then the ISS (400 km) would not need its orbit to be boosted periodically.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2017, 12:54:36 PM »

The Challenge is to calculate the fuel required for two manned space trips. Your links do not provide any info how to do it.
I am an old supporter of robotic, unmanned space trips. They are possible but of little scientific values = waste of time. The robots are too stupid like the people on Earth trying to control them.
Nobody is talking about your fake challenge.  You have been given links that show fuel use for apollo missions.  You lie and say no can show you that.
Where is your evidence to support your statements?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2017, 03:01:03 PM »
Heiwa tell me why I haven't won your challenge #1 or pay me.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Heiwa

« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2017, 04:51:31 PM »

Nobody is talking about your fake challenge.  You have been given links that show fuel use for apollo missions.  You lie and say no can show you that.
At http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . The Apollo missions were all fake because they couldn't carry the fuel with them, etc, etc.  Too heavy to get off the ground! You really aren't very bright.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2017, 04:55:48 PM »
Heiwa tell me why I haven't won your challenge #1 or pay me.

Lol...I will give you one guess  ;D

I don't think you are getting your prize money...

Unless of course you will take an out of state, non stamped, post dated temporary check....
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2017, 05:25:55 PM »
I'll accept monopoly money at this point.

Are there any other engineers that can tell Heiwa I won?

If you don't like demolition charges I could design support structures set to fail sequentially in the event of an impact.

It's really quite simple to make a building collapse from the top down via demolition.

In the controlled demolition industry, building implosion is the strategic placing of explosive material and timing of its detonation so that a structure collapses on itself in a matter of seconds, minimizing the physical damage to its immediate surroundings. Despite its terminology, building implosion also includes the controlled demolition of other structures, such as bridges, smokestacks, towers, and tunnels.

Building implosion (which reduces to seconds a process which could take months or years to achieve by other methods) typically occurs in urban areas and often involves large landmark structures.

The actual use of the term "implosion" to refer to the destruction of a building is a misnomer. This had been stated of the destruction of 1515 Tower in West Palm Beach, Florida. "What happens is, you use explosive materials in critical structural connections to allow gravity to bring it down." [1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_implosion
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 05:43:37 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2017, 06:13:35 PM »
I'll accept monopoly money at this point.

Are there any other engineers that can tell Heiwa I won?

If you don't like demolition charges I could design support structures set to fail sequentially in the event of an impact.

It's really quite simple to make a building collapse from the top down via demolition.

In the controlled demolition industry, building implosion is the strategic placing of explosive material and timing of its detonation so that a structure collapses on itself in a matter of seconds, minimizing the physical damage to its immediate surroundings. Despite its terminology, building implosion also includes the controlled demolition of other structures, such as bridges, smokestacks, towers, and tunnels.

Building implosion (which reduces to seconds a process which could take months or years to achieve by other methods) typically occurs in urban areas and often involves large landmark structures.

The actual use of the term "implosion" to refer to the destruction of a building is a misnomer. This had been stated of the destruction of 1515 Tower in West Palm Beach, Florida. "What happens is, you use explosive materials in critical structural connections to allow gravity to bring it down." [1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_implosion
You really have to study my Challenge rules at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .

They are not about orbital mechanics - topic. One Challenge is about fuel required for humans to travel to planet Mars. Nobody knows how much fuel is required. Plenty stupid clowns just suggest it is possible for humans to fly to Mars. When I ask them about the fuel required, they have no answers, even if I offer them €1M!

Another Challenge is about dropping the top A of a structure on the bottom B keeping A up and see what happens. If A crushes B, you win €1M! If A bounces on B, you just confirm an axiom of mine (which you can also prove using scientific reasoning). Plenty stupid clowns on the other hand suggest that tops of structures crush bottoms of same structures keeping them in position - just a little drop of A on B and POUFF, POUFF, POUFF - A crushes B. Magic!

Other stupid clowns believe nuclear weapons like a-bombs work because they read it in a newspaper and saw photos of destroyed towns. It was reported plenty people were killed by the a-bombs. It was not reported that the towns were destroyed long (months) before by conventional bombings, etc, etc, etc. and that it was just war propaganda to put fear into the enemy to give up.

Imagine what stupid people believe without a jota of evidence. And when I try to educate them, they get upset. One even believes, a serious case of idiocy, there is friction in vacuum space (the Universe) where humans are flying around. He mixes them up with angels, the poor sod.

But I enjoy trying to cure stupid idiots. Maybe 1 in a 100 is cured.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:15:20 PM by Heiwa »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2017, 06:35:37 PM »
If there are demolition charges / explosive joints I could easily design a building to completely collapse from the top down after dropping part A on part B.

Pay me. There is no magic.

Monopoly money is fine.

Top down CD pdf

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:49:07 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2017, 07:40:08 PM »
The Apollo missions were all fake because they couldn't carry the fuel with them, etc, etc.  Too heavy to get off the ground!

Evidently it could and did get off the ground.  Repeatedly.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2017, 08:11:14 PM »
Heiwa thinks everything is cgi.

::)

p.s can anyone tell me why I haven't won heiwas challenge #1?
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

At http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . The Apollo missions were all fake because they couldn't carry the fuel with them, etc, etc.  Too heavy to get off the ground! You really aren't very bright.
Another fail.  Show your evidence to support your statement.  Why do you always run away from such requests?  What are you afraid of?

Heiwa

« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2017, 04:23:32 AM »

Another fail.  Show your evidence to support your statement.  Why do you always run away from such requests?  What are you afraid of?

This Don Pettit clown supports me 100%. Don lives in Hollywood and to avoid living in a gutter he prostitutes himself. Isn't it sad?

« Reply #284 on: May 14, 2017, 04:48:49 AM »

This Don Pettit clown supports me 100%. Don lives in Hollywood and to avoid living in a gutter he prostitutes himself. Isn't it sad?
Supports you?  Now you show yourself to be a liar and a fake.  Just another fail where cannot support any of your claims.  You really are pathetic.

?

Kami

« Reply #285 on: May 14, 2017, 05:19:38 AM »

He supports you 100%. Especially around 3:24.

Or when he floats arount in microgravity. The entire time.

Nice own-goal.

Heiwa

« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »

He supports you 100%. Especially around 3:24.

Or when he floats arount in microgravity. The entire time.

Nice own-goal.

Hm, Don is a treble doctor of pseudoscience inventing fantasies wherever he is; Hollywood, Los Alamos, Antarctica, Disneyland. Imagine this clown doing dental surgery ... in a hole in snow ... when he is not developing nuclear micro arms. The ultimate NASA twirp.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2017, 08:29:45 AM »
Hm, Don is a treble doctor of pseudoscience inventing fantasies wherever he is; Hollywood, Los Alamos, Antarctica, Disneyland. Imagine this clown doing dental surgery ... in a hole in snow ... when he is not developing nuclear micro arms. The ultimate NASA twirp.
Anders, why do you say such stupid things?  ???

Heiwa

« Reply #288 on: May 14, 2017, 08:46:32 AM »
Anyone claiming to be an asstronut, doing magic tricks in space, designing nuclear arms at NM and doing dental surgery at snowy Antarctica must be doctor of pseudoscience many times over.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #289 on: May 14, 2017, 08:48:18 AM »
Why do you say such stupid things?  ???
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

?

frenat

« Reply #290 on: May 14, 2017, 08:59:37 AM »
He's a pathological liar.

Heiwa

« Reply #291 on: May 14, 2017, 09:03:07 AM »
Stupid? Don Pettit is an expert of reduced gravity fluid flow and materials processing, atmospheric spectroscopy on noctilucent clouds seeded from sounding rockets, fumarole gas sampling from volcanoes, problems in detonation physics and similar pseudoscientific important matters.

And has done dental surgery in Antarctica. The person is a real clown. Working for NASA!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2017, 09:07:29 AM »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2017, 09:34:43 AM »
Anyone claiming to be an asstronut, doing magic tricks in space, designing nuclear arms at NM and doing dental surgery at snowy Antarctica must be doctor of pseudoscience many times over.
So you're saying that dental surgery is pseudoscience? ???

?

frenat

« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2017, 10:06:56 AM »
Stupid? Don Pettit is an expert of reduced gravity fluid flow and materials processing, atmospheric spectroscopy on noctilucent clouds seeded from sounding rockets, fumarole gas sampling from volcanoes, problems in detonation physics and similar pseudoscientific important matters.

And has done dental surgery in Antarctica. The person is a real clown. Working for NASA!
translation: I don't understand any of it!  But I am the infallible Heiwa.  If I don't understand it then I must insult him to make myself feel better!

Heiwa

« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2017, 10:08:40 AM »
So you're saying that dental surgery is pseudoscience? ???
Yes, when Don Pettit does it in the snow of Antartica. Don learnt it at the NAXA University of Arizona. It teaches plenty pseudoscience.

Heiwa

« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »

translation: I don't understand any of it!  But I am the infallible Heiwa.  If I don't understand it then I must insult him to make myself feel better!

No, I just quote from Don's CV. The guy is a genius clown.

?

frenat

« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »

And Heiwa proves AGAIN that insults is all he's got.

Heiwa

« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »

And Heiwa proves AGAIN that insults is all he's got.
Hm, in this case I just speak out about a person claiming he has been over a year flying in space  and done dental surgery at Antarctica. If I hurt his feelings, I am not sorry at all.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2017, 11:37:08 AM »
Andres, why do you say stupid things ???
):