Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2017, 04:21:15 PM »
The NAXA people faking the space trips, hyperbolic trajectories and gravity assisted sling shots meet at regular intervals to celebrate their success at the RNAXA Space Awards Gala 2017. What a miserable lot!

ROTFL

« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:22:57 PM by Heiwa »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2017, 06:38:16 PM »
ROTFL

So are the rest of us, believe me! For slightly different reasons.
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

« Reply #212 on: May 08, 2017, 06:05:57 AM »
The NAXA people faking the space trips, hyperbolic trajectories and gravity assisted sling shots meet at regular intervals to celebrate their success at the RNAXA Space Awards Gala 2017. What a miserable lot!

ROTFL
Oh look, another post with no evidence.  Just admit you are a liar and a fake

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #213 on: May 08, 2017, 06:16:09 AM »

Ummm...  You do understand that RNASA is a part of the Rotary Club, not the US government, don't you?
The Rotary National Award for Space Achievement (RNASA) Foundation was founded by the Space Center Rotary Club of Houston, Texas in 1985 to organize and coordinate an annual event to recognize outstanding achievements in space and create greater public awareness of the benefits of space exploration. Each year since 1987, the Foundation has presented the National Space Trophy and other awards honoring those who have contributed to our nation's space program at a gala event in April in Houston, Texas.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #214 on: May 08, 2017, 09:01:25 AM »

Ummm...  You do understand that RNASA is a part of the Rotary Club, not the US government, don't you?
The Rotary National Award for Space Achievement (RNASA) Foundation was founded by the Space Center Rotary Club of Houston, Texas in 1985 to organize and coordinate an annual event to recognize outstanding achievements in space and create greater public awareness of the benefits of space exploration. Each year since 1987, the Foundation has presented the National Space Trophy and other awards honoring those who have contributed to our nation's space program at a gala event in April in Houston, Texas.

Yes - isn't it ridiculous? All space achievements are paid for by taxpayers and 100% fake and produced/invented on Earth with nobody in space. Just the usual magic nonsense. And these clowns give awards to each other. Disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2017, 09:42:25 AM »
Yes - isn't it ridiculous? All space achievements are paid for by taxpayers and 100% fake and produced/invented on Earth with nobody in space. Just the usual magic nonsense. And these clowns give awards to each other. Disgusting.
Make up your mind, will you?

Either all space achievements are 100% fake or commercial satellites are real.  You can't have it both ways.

Heiwa

« Reply #216 on: May 08, 2017, 10:09:53 AM »

Either all space achievements are 100% fake or commercial satellites are real.  You can't have it both ways.

No, you are wrong as usual like most anonymous twirps at this forum.

Commercial satellites are real, e.g. Arianespace sending them one way into orbits all the time. Just ask them!

The rest (NASA, ESA, SpaceX, bla, bla) is 100% fake. I explain it all at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

I pay anyone €1M showing I am wrong at http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm .

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2017, 10:23:19 AM »

Commercial satellites are real, e.g. Arianespace sending them one way into orbits all the time. Just ask them!

The rest (NASA, ESA, SpaceX, bla, bla) is 100% fake. I explain it all at http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm .

All of those "100% fake achievements" build on the initial achievement of unmanned satellite launches.

Just because you aren't smart enough to figure out how hyperbolic trajectories or atmospheric reentry work, that doesn't mean that they're impossible.

Heiwa

« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »

All of those "100% fake achievements" build on the initial achievement of unmanned satellite launches.

Just because you aren't smart enough to figure out how hyperbolic trajectories or atmospheric reentry work, that doesn't mean that they're impossible.
Well, you, an anonymous twirp, always tells me that I am not smart, bla, bla, and I offer you €1M to prove it and ... ? You just moan and groan like a retired NASA faker. Just carry on! Haven't you got a contract to fulfill, to do it?
Disgusting. Slave contract. White slaves! 2017!

« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2017, 12:11:23 PM »

Prove it's fake.  Oh wait, you never back up your statements here.  Yet another failure

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #220 on: May 08, 2017, 12:23:03 PM »
Heiwa, I will give you 16 dollars if you post a picture of yourself on this forum naked.

):

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2017, 12:46:00 PM »
All space achievements are paid for by taxpayers

EVERYTHING is funded by taxpayers, dork.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »

The rest (NASA, ESA, SpaceX, bla, bla) is 100% fake. I explain it all at <snipped obviously> .

I pay anyone €1M showing I am wrong at <snipped obviously> .

I pay you €1M to show that you're right.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 01:23:09 PM by Boots »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #223 on: May 08, 2017, 01:16:48 PM »

I pay anyone €1M showing I am wrong . . .

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #224 on: May 08, 2017, 01:25:29 PM »

So far it's the non-anonymous twirp who appears to be wrong most of the time!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #225 on: May 08, 2017, 03:34:28 PM »

Well, you, an anonymous twirp, always tells me that I am not smart, bla, bla, and I offer you €1M to prove it and ... ? You just moan and groan like a retired NASA faker. Just carry on! Haven't you got a contract to fulfill, to do it?
I'm sorry, but it's hard to have a productive discussion when you go off on these rants that make you sound like a confused, angry old man.

I never claimed to an engineer of any kind, but you have.  I have posted a link to a textbook called Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students showing how to calculate various orbits.  I have posted links to other textbooks describing atmospheric reentry and calculating interplanetary trajectories. 

Why you insist that these things are impossible when it's plain that the science of how to do so is readily available continues to baffle me.

Anders, I'm not the least bit interested in your money or your "challenges".  I'd much rather you spend some of that money on a few textbooks that show you how to do what you claim can't be done.  I still have a hard time believing that a distinguished engineer as yourself would let someone telling you that a task is impossible stop you from finding a clever solution.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #226 on: May 08, 2017, 03:39:29 PM »

I still have a hard time believing that a distinguished engineer as yourself would let someone telling you that a task is impossible stop you from finding a clever solution.

An engineer always starts out with a belief that the task is impossible.

Heiwa

« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2017, 05:27:46 PM »

I'm sorry, but it's hard to have a productive discussion when you go off on these rants that make you sound like a confused, angry old man.

I never claimed to an engineer of any kind, but you have.  I have posted a link to a textbook called Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students showing how to calculate various orbits.  I have posted links to other textbooks describing atmospheric reentry and calculating interplanetary trajectories. 

Why you insist that these things are impossible when it's plain that the science of how to do so is readily available continues to baffle me.

Anders, I'm not the least bit interested in your money or your "challenges".  I'd much rather you spend some of that money on a few textbooks that show you how to do what you claim can't be done.  I still have a hard time believing that a distinguished engineer as yourself would let someone telling you that a task is impossible stop you from finding a clever solution.
LOL. My simple Challenge is just to calculate the fuel required (kg) for some manned space trips and to show that you can lift it off the ground ... and you provide links to some stupid reports. And you don't even have a name.
The Challenge is also to describe the sanitary facilities provided. The humans aboard must be able to be clean and happy.
And what is shown? A little capsule with some seats inside. Hilarious. Not even toilet paper!
The impossible Challenge is of course the re-entry and landing. It is suggested that there is air at 120 000 m altitude and that it will provide friction and turbulence for landing. But there is no air at 120 000 m altitude with birds flying around in it. The air is 115 000 m further down. Please, grow up and do not support the criminal idiots at NASA and their Rotary friends with their prizes.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #228 on: May 08, 2017, 05:29:45 PM »
If I post proof of who I am, will you post proof of your prize fund.

Even a picture of say you with 50k in cash would help assure us you could pay in the event you decided someone won your challenge.

P.S I won your challenge #1

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=70589.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:26:29 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #229 on: May 08, 2017, 06:35:44 PM »

Even a picture of say you with 50k in cash would help assure us you could pay in the event you decided someone won your challenge.

There is no challenge. There is just a frustrated tard who enjoys yanking on dicks.

Heiwa

« Reply #230 on: May 08, 2017, 06:51:44 PM »

There is no challenge. There is just a frustrated tard who enjoys yanking on dicks.

No - there are challenges - http://heiwaco.com/chall.htm . But no winners so far. Why do you get upset about it? You sound like a  tewwowist.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #231 on: May 08, 2017, 07:10:20 PM »
I won your challenge #1.

Edit.

Here is a quick example of a poster putting his money where his mouth is.

20k.

It's really quite easy.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 07:13:21 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #232 on: May 08, 2017, 07:59:43 PM »
LOL. My simple Challenge is just to calculate the fuel required (kg) for some manned space trips and to show that you can lift it off the ground ...
Then you owe NASA the Russian and Chinese space agencies a million euros, because they have obviously calculated the fuel required and demonstrated that the rockets can lift it off the ground as a part of multiple manned space trips.

... and you provide links to some stupid reports.
No, I provided links to text books that teach you how to calculate interplanetary trajectories and how to plan atmospheric reentry.

And you don't even have a name.
I have a name.  I simply choose not to share it here.  If you like, you can call me Mark.

The Challenge is also to describe the sanitary facilities provided. The humans aboard must be able to be clean and happy.
There are different standards of "clean and happy".  Just like early ships, early manned rockets aren't known for their luxury.

And what is shown? A little capsule with some seats inside. Hilarious. Not even toilet paper!
Do you have toilet paper on display in your business office?

The impossible Challenge is of course the re-entry and landing. It is suggested that there is air at 120 000 m altitude and that it will provide friction and turbulence for landing. But there is no air at 120 000 m altitude with birds flying around in it. The air is 115 000 m further down.
Of course there is air at 120 km, just not very much.  You do understand that air density gradually decreases as you go up, don't you?  That means that air density gradually increases as you go down.

To be sure, atmospheric reentry is a challenge, but it is a solvable one to those who understand the finer points of high speed aerodynamics.

Please, grow up and do not support the criminal idiots at NASA and their Rotary friends with their prizes.
Please lighten up and stop acting like a bitter old man.  There is simply no possible way that manned space flight could possibly be faked so many times by so many different agencies.

Heiwa

« Reply #233 on: May 08, 2017, 09:28:45 PM »

The impossible Challenge is of course the re-entry and landing. It is suggested that there is air at 120 000 m altitude and that it will provide friction and turbulence for landing. But there is no air at 120 000 m altitude with birds flying around in it. The air is 115 000 m further down.
Of course there is air at 120 km, just not very much.  You do understand that air density gradually decreases as you go up, don't you?  That means that air density gradually increases as you go down.

To be sure, atmospheric reentry is a challenge, but it is a solvable one to those who understand the finer points of high speed aerodynamics.

Well, there is no air at 120 000 m altitude but there is thin air at 5000 m altitude making mountain climbing tiresome. Have you ever climbed a mountain? It is popular in Switzerland.
So using air friction/turbulence to stop a spacecraft at 120 000 m altitude doesn't work. Anyone knowing a little about high speed aerodynamics, like me, knows it. I actually describe it at my website. It is a pity you do not study it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:39:38 PM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #234 on: May 08, 2017, 09:36:21 PM »

Well, there is no air at 120 000 m altitude but there is thin air at 5000 m altitude making mountain climbing tiresome.

You know what else is tiresome? 

Heiwa

« Reply #235 on: May 08, 2017, 09:38:15 PM »

Please, grow up and do not support the criminal idiots at NASA and their Rotary friends with their prizes.
Please lighten up and stop acting like a bitter old man.  There is simply no possible way that manned space flight could possibly be faked so many times by so many different agencies.

Me bitter? Anyway, it is quite easy to fake manned landings! The asstronuts or kosmoskowboys always drop down in a capsule below parachutes in front of a reception squad (and brass band) in some remote area. Media is not allowed to attend. All is military secret. It is said the capsule has arrived from space hitting the atmosphere at 120 000 m altitude at great speed. 
However, the capsule/parachutes are simply dropped from a (military) plane at low altitude. It is not magic at all. It is an old trick. You are not very bright, are you? Ever heard of Gagarin? He was #1. A Hero of the Sovietunion! I describe his fake re-entry and landing at my website. He just jumped from a plane ... without capsule.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:43:06 PM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #236 on: May 08, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »

Well, there is no air at 120 000 m altitude but there is thin air at 5000 m altitude making mountain climbing tiresome.

No, tell me!

Anyway, it seems I am the topic and you do not have to discuss it, if you don't like it. You sound like a bitter, old man.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:46:02 PM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #237 on: May 08, 2017, 09:54:25 PM »

No, tell me!

You.

Heiwa

« Reply #238 on: May 08, 2017, 10:15:09 PM »

No, tell me!

You.

Are you sure? Anyway, there are plenty boring posts here by twirps explaining my lack of understanding, which I do not understand. What I understand, I present at my website downloaded 2 360 407 times. Very popular.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #239 on: May 08, 2017, 10:42:49 PM »
Stop ignoring my posts and pay me the prize for challenge #1.

I'm anti-judaism.