Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2017, 10:13:25 AM »

Just tell me the speeds of OSIRIS REx in its hyperbolic orbit the 1st of every months.
It seems that a spacecraft under standard assumptions traveling along a hyperbolic trajectory will coast to infinity, so I cannot understand how it can return to Earth after a year and two weeks?
Your clarifications will be highly appreciated.
Why should I spend the time to do the work when you won't understand it, will deny it out of hand, and you will still only prove you don't understand orbital mechanics at all?  YOU are not worth my time.

Well, it seems you cannot describe a hyperbolic orbit of OSIRIS REx spacecraft starting from Earth and ending at a flyby of Earth one year two weeks later. It confirms my understanding that the whole spacecraft and its trip is a hoax. Thanks!
What part of you are not worth my time do you not understand?
No, it seems I'm not your lackey that will do whatever you ask when it is clear you don't have the basic understanding to start with.  At least you're good for humor though!

Well, you said that the picture I posted of orbits around the was more proof from me that I don't understand orbital mechanics.

However, the picture is a fake. A spacecraft cannot move around the Sun as shown - start from Earth and then come back to Earth after one year two weeks. NASA suggests it is a hyperbolic orbit ... but it isn't. So the whole NASA OSIRIS REx project is a hoax!

?

frenat

« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2017, 10:31:02 AM »

Just tell me the speeds of OSIRIS REx in its hyperbolic orbit the 1st of every months.
It seems that a spacecraft under standard assumptions traveling along a hyperbolic trajectory will coast to infinity, so I cannot understand how it can return to Earth after a year and two weeks?
Why should I spend the time to do the work when you won't understand it, will deny it out of hand, and you will still only prove you don't understand orbital mechanics at all?  YOU are not worth my time.

Well, it seems you cannot describe a hyperbolic orbit of OSIRIS REx spacecraft starting from Earth and ending at a flyby of Earth one year two weeks later. It confirms my understanding that the whole spacecraft and its trip is a hoax. Thanks!
What part of you are not worth my time do you not understand?
No, it seems I'm not your lackey that will do whatever you ask when it is clear you don't have the basic understanding to start with.  At least you're good for humor though!

Well, you said that the picture I posted of orbits around the was more proof from me that I don't understand orbital mechanics.

However, the picture is a fake. A spacecraft cannot move around the Sun as shown - start from Earth and then come back to Earth after one year two weeks. NASA suggests it is a hyperbolic orbit ... but it isn't. So the whole NASA OSIRIS REx project is a hoax!
Nope.  I said NOTHING about the picture you posted.  Thank you for proving that not only are you completely ignorant about orbital mechanics but that you are also incapable of reading.

You also provided no reference for your claim that NASA said it was on a hyberbolic orbit.  On the contrary, this is what I found
Its hyperbolic escape speed from Earth was about 5.41 km/s (3.36 mi/s). On 28 December 2016, the spacecraft successfully performed its first deep space maneuver (DSM-1) to change its velocity by 431 m/s (1,550 km/h; 960 mph) using 354 kg (780 lb) of fuel. An additional, smaller firing of its thrusters on 18 January further refined its course for an Earth gravity assist in September 2017. The cruise phase will last until its encounter with Bennu in August 2018, after which it will enter its science and sample collection phase.
from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSIRIS-REx
So thank you for FURTHER proving your ignorance.  Only as it left Earth was it on a hyberbolic trajectory which was modified on 28 December 2016 and thus was no longer hyperbolic.

So more LIES from Heiwa.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:40:11 AM by frenat »

« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »
Why not just show Kami where his maths is wrong?

It is nothing wrong with the maths. But it is only maths of instant speed increase and no calculations of associated fuel consumption. If you do that, you will find that you are too heavy to get off the ground to start with. I though I explained that in Reply #1 of this thread.
No, you just claim it.  You show nothing to support.  Which is all you ever do.  Make claims you cannot back up.
?? No, I show that there are no calculations of fuel consumption, only calculations of speed changes. Read again my Reply #1! But you cannot change speed without using fuel.
And the amount of fuel required for any manned space trip is so large that ... you never get off the ground. It is basic rocket science. It is not even basic orbital mechanics - topic.
Great, show us the math proves you have to carry so much fuel you can't launch.

Just study http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm , copy paste what you do not understand and I will explain why you do not understand.
Arianespace need plenty of fuel just to launch a small satellite into orbit 2017. NASA 50 years earlier launched 10 times heavier satellites/spacecraft using less fuel.
So NASA faked it 1969.
Actually they were told to fake. The public then didn't understand anything anyway.
Isn't it funny? We were fooled 1969 with asstronuts on the Moon.
Again, show us the proof.  No I'm not studying your idiotic website.  Paste the relevant proof here or admit you are just a liar.
Show us your proof, don't just make more empty claims.
Because really that's all you have, empty claims.  You say you have proof on your website but just claiming, but that's impossible, is not proof, and we both know that's all you have.
Show us your evidence here.

Heiwa

« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2017, 11:18:03 AM »

It is nothing wrong with the maths. But it is only maths of instant speed increase and no calculations of associated fuel consumption. If you do that, you will find that you are too heavy to get off the ground to start with. I though I explained that in Reply #1 of this thread.
No, you just claim it.  You show nothing to support.  Which is all you ever do.  Make claims you cannot back up.
?? No, I show that there are no calculations of fuel consumption, only calculations of speed changes. Read again my Reply #1! But you cannot change speed without using fuel.
And the amount of fuel required for any manned space trip is so large that ... you never get off the ground. It is basic rocket science. It is not even basic orbital mechanics - topic.

Just study http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm , copy paste what you do not understand and I will explain why you do not understand.
Arianespace need plenty of fuel just to launch a small satellite into orbit 2017. NASA 50 years earlier launched 10 times heavier satellites/spacecraft using less fuel.
So NASA faked it 1969.
Actually they were told to fake. The public then didn't understand anything anyway.
Again, show us the proof.  No I'm not studying your idiotic website.  Paste the relevant proof here or admit you are just a liar.
Because really that's all you have, empty claims.  You say you have proof on your website but just claiming, but that's impossible, is not proof, and we both know that's all you have.
Well, you really have to study http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm for my solid evidence that most NASA activites are fake! No humans in space, no space crafts visiting the solar system, etc. Only one way satellite launches to orbit Earth are possible.
Why would I publish empty claims at my website? Ever heard of Fake News? Propaganda? Most NASA space info is like it. You have been fooled by NASA since it was created 1958. Soon 60 years! Main Stream Media are part of the hoax.
It is so easy because the public doesn't understand anything!

« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2017, 12:02:40 PM »

So NASA faked it 1969.
Well, you really have to study http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm for my solid evidence that most NASA activites are fake! No humans in space, no space crafts visiting the solar system, etc. Only one way satellite launches to orbit Earth are possible.
Why would I publish empty claims at my website? Ever heard of Fake News? Propaganda? Most NASA space info is like it. You have been fooled by NASA since it was created 1958. Soon 60 years! Main Stream Media are part of the hoax.
And once again you fail to support your claims.  It's kind of pathetic really.
You are making the claims here, support them here or go away.

Heiwa

« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2017, 05:48:00 PM »

? But this OSIRIS REx spacecraft is a hoax! I publish in this thread a NASA picture of its hyperbolic trajectory around the Sun and explain why a spacecraft cannot fly in a hyperbolic trajectory and some twerps suggest I do not understand orbital mechanics.
The NASA spacecraft was launched by some Mickey Mouse rocket that gave it a hyperbolic escape speed of 5.41 km/s, when everyone knows incl. kami that you need much more speed just to reach the Moon. But this NASA spacecraft orbits the Sun and will return to Earth after a year and two weeks for a flyby. It is of course ridiculous. 
I describe many other, similar NASA hoaxes at my website and I have plenty visitors. And nobody shows I am wrong.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2017, 06:22:38 PM »
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2017, 12:23:18 AM »

Wow! It's a great thing that you understand it then! Are you, by any chance, really really smart?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2017, 12:28:41 AM »

Wow! It's a great thing that you understand it then! Are you, by any chance, really really smart?

Depends what we're comparing to. I would say he's marginally smarter than the picture I posted. But compared to Papa Legba he is probably really smart.

Heiwa

« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2017, 12:53:25 AM »

It helps. Plus some luck. Being strong and handsome is another advantage.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2017, 01:02:28 AM »

How's your ability to detect sarcasm?

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2017, 01:36:18 AM »

To be fair, his post did seem a bit like a joke.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

?

Kami

« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2017, 02:32:37 AM »

I do not understand what you want. Do you want me to describe the accurate path of the spacecraft, subject to the gravitational influence of the sun, the planets and several larger asteroids? I am not able to do that - a team of NASA scientists has worked months to develop this orbit, you can not expect some random guy on a conspiracy forum to reproduce this work.

If you want to understand the basic principles of orbital mechanics (different types of orbits, maneuvers, gravity assists etc.), just say so and I will try to explain them as simple as possible. I could thus also describe this orbit, however I could not calculate the accurate fuel consumption.

Re: Your first answer: Indeed, I did not calculate the necessary fuel consumption. For this an engine type and the mass of the payload needs to be specified. I told you however how it is possible, namely by using the famous rocket equation.

?

Kami

« Reply #193 on: May 06, 2017, 02:36:45 AM »

? But this OSIRIS REx spacecraft is a hoax! I publish in this thread a NASA picture of its hyperbolic trajectory around the Sun and explain why a spacecraft cannot fly in a hyperbolic trajectory and some twerps suggest I do not understand orbital mechanics.
The NASA spacecraft was launched by some Mickey Mouse rocket that gave it a hyperbolic escape speed of 5.41 km/s, when everyone knows incl. kami that you need much more speed just to reach the Moon. But this NASA spacecraft orbits the Sun and will return to Earth after a year and two weeks for a flyby. It is of course ridiculous. 
I describe many other, similar NASA hoaxes at my website and I have plenty visitors. And nobody shows I am wrong.
Would you please don't lie about me? Keep lying about your website all you want but I never said that 5.41km/s is not enough to reach the moon. I actually calculated it - in this thread - to be about 3.13km/s.

?

frenat

« Reply #194 on: May 06, 2017, 06:40:41 AM »

And heiwa proves he doesn't understand sarcasm.

« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2017, 06:57:44 AM »

Again you make claims with no support.  Surprise, another fail.  Show us your evidence.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2017, 09:05:30 AM »

To be fair, his post did seem a bit like a joke.

Which we all realize but I don't think he does.

Heiwa

« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2017, 10:17:14 AM »

Would you please don't lie about me? Keep lying about your website all you want but I never said that 5.41km/s is not enough to reach the moon. I actually calculated it - in this thread - to be about 3.13km/s.

Yes, but 3.13 km/s was just the extra velocity added to your spacecraft's velocity in orbit to get to the Moon. And you forgot to tell me the fuel required to speed up.

And why do you suggest that I lie, like all other annonymous twirps in this thread? Why would I lie? I put all my info on my web site with a photo of me + full style for contact, comments, etc. I exist. I am alive. I am real.

Why would I lie here?

Have you got a real name?

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2017, 06:28:54 PM »
Hey Heiwa, want to cuddle like last time?

I posted a photo of us two on this forum. If you have not already seen it... I think you will like it.
):

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2017, 03:24:09 AM »

Yes, but 3.13 km/s was just the extra velocity added to your spacecraft's velocity in orbit to get to the Moon. And you forgot to tell me the fuel required to speed up.

And why do you suggest that I lie, like all other annonymous twirps in this thread? Why would I lie? I put all my info on my web site with a photo of me + full style for contact, comments, etc. I exist. I am alive. I am real.

Why would I lie here?

What a surprise, you still fail to post any evidence to support your claims.  Proving once again you are a liar and a fake.

Heiwa

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2017, 03:41:47 AM »

Why would I lie here?

What a surprise, you still fail to post any evidence to support your claims.  Proving once again you are a liar and a fake.
No, I post all evidence to support my claims at http://heiwaco.com since twenty years and plenty anonymous twirps here and there post like you, out of the blue, that I am liar and a fake.
Why don't you develop your crazy ideas? Start by signing with a full style - name/address!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:28:32 AM by Heiwa »

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2017, 09:10:37 AM »
Twirp!

Heiwa

« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »
Twirp!
Nice, old English word with at least two meanings; contemptible person, silly fool.

Which one are you?

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2017, 09:25:53 AM »
Twirp!
Nice, old English word with at least two meanings; contemptible person, silly fool.

Which one are you?

You are the ultimate proof that it's possible to be both at once!

Heiwa

« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2017, 09:45:33 AM »
Twirp!

Which one are you?

You are the ultimate proof that it's possible to be both at once!

No, I am a nice guy - http://heiwaco.com/cv.htm - no secrets there - full style. Not a twirp hiding behind some invented bla, bla Boots. So who are you? A real name? Mother? Do you live anywhere? 

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2017, 09:49:19 AM »
Telling us who you are doesn't make you a nice guy. You're definitely a twirp in every sense.

Heiwa

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2017, 09:51:38 AM »
Telling us who you are doesn't make you a nice guy. You're definitely a twirp in every sense.
No, I am real! But you? Name? Address? Mother? Do you exist? You sound like some robot.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2017, 10:19:56 AM »
No, I am real! But you? Name? Address? Mother? Do you exist? You sound like some robot.

All real twirps are real people. Leave my mother out of this.

?

frenat

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2017, 11:42:24 AM »
I see heiwa is desperately trying to change the subject away from his lies, failings, and shortcomings again.

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2017, 12:36:30 PM »

Why would I lie here?

No, I post all evidence to support my claims at http://heiwaco.com since twenty years and plenty anonymous twirps here and there post like you, out of the blue, that I am liar and a fake.
Why don't you develop your crazy ideas? Start by signing with a full style - name/address!
And still no evidence.  Again, no surprise, you never post anything to support your insane claims.