Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2017, 02:36:35 PM »
I have a friend that is accused of mass murder (32 victims) and many other, awful things and he has been sentenced to 16+ years for it (6 months/murder) to be spent in the worst prison in Italy, i.e. Naples. He was quite good at navigating ships at sea ... and something went wrong.
Evidently he has appealed.
He considers himself innocent ... and I agree. I describe the drama at http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm .
In order for the public not to forget this terrible event I also propose that the place of the crime - it is still available for a visit - becomes a muséum! http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm .

Not an issue. We accept mass murderers on this site. Intikam is apparenrly responsible for plenty of deaths.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2017, 01:19:47 AM »
I have a friend that is accused of mass murder (32 victims) and many other, awful things and he has been sentenced to 16+ years for it (6 months/murder) to be spent in the worst prison in Italy, i.e. Naples. He was quite good at navigating ships at sea ... and something went wrong.
Evidently he has appealed.
He considers himself innocent ... and I agree. I describe the drama at http://heiwaco.com/news8.htm .
In order for the public not to forget this terrible event I also propose that the place of the crime - it is still available for a visit - becomes a muséum! http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm .

Not an issue. We accept mass murderers on this site. Intikam is apparenrly responsible for plenty of deaths.

The point I was trying to make is to make a muséum of the wreck for people to visit and to learn. There are plenty of muséum like insititutions, where the public can learn about the universe, astronomy, the Solar system, planet Earth orbiting the Sun, etc, etc, but no muséum of a flat earth for obvious reasons.
But a muséum of a real 290 m long wreck sank by one person alone would, IMHO, be a great thing. And it is quite easy - just put a roof over the dry-dock and ... the Costa Concordia wreck muséum can open!

If you can expose the Apollo 11 tin pot command module at a muséum at Washington, DC, you should be able to expose a ship wreck at Genoa, Italy.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2017, 12:33:59 AM »
The Apollo CM is not a grave, and there are enough monuments to human stupidity around already. On the other hand maybe they should open it, then your 'friend' should serve his prison sentence in it recounting to visitors how he turned into a gutless coward after killing people by showing off.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2017, 01:26:23 AM »
I'm guessing he didn't go down with the ship?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Heiwa

« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »
Correct, 14 January 2012 he thought a tug was coming to tow his stable, floating ship (but without electricity) to be repaired but ... suddenly the ship capsized ... and he jumped on the roof of a lifeboat. The underpaid, Asian hotel and restaurant staff - almost 1000 persons - had opened watertight doors, when evacuating the ship, water spread in the bottom and stability was lost ... and the ship sank partially on the rocks 50 m from shore.

Then the wreck was re-floated from the rocks, brought to Genoa and last September 2016 put in dry-dock to be scrapped. Who has heard of scapping a wreck in dry-dock? You repair and paint ships in dry-dock! So the wreck will remain for ever in this dry-dock and the best thing now five years later to do is to turn it into a muséum. With the master as director and chief guide.

I think it is a brilliant idea.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2017, 02:10:13 AM »
Correct, 14 January 2012 he thought a tug was coming to tow his stable, floating ship (but without electricity) to be repaired but ... suddenly the ship capsized ...

As an engineer, I am sure you understand you are missing a step or two, boats don't just "suddenly capsize" this is the way we build them, we design boats not to capsize, we design planes not to fall out of the sky and we design buildings not to collapse at free-fall, at least add in a single column failure or something.

You know as well as I that there had to be a sequence of structural and mechanical failures in order for a large boat to capsize.

It's not as simple as "it suddenly capsized" come on Heiwa.
I'm anti-judaism.

Heiwa

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2017, 03:03:21 AM »
Correct, 14 January 2012 he thought a tug was coming to tow his stable, floating ship (but without electricity) to be repaired but ... suddenly the ship capsized ...

As an engineer, I am sure you understand you are missing a step or two, boats don't just "suddenly capsize" this is the way we build them, we design boats not to capsize, we design planes not to fall out of the sky and we design buildings not to collapse at free-fall, at least add in a single column failure or something.

You know as well as I that there had to be a sequence of structural and mechanical failures in order for a large boat to capsize.

It's not as simple as "it suddenly capsized" come on Heiwa.

Fact is that the ship suddenly capsized around 00.20 hrs on 14 January 2012 after having accidentally contacted a submerged rock at 21.45 hrs on 13 January 2012 up-flooding three watertight hull compartments above double bottom. The ship was floating and stable prior the capsize that caused the ship to sink on the rocks outside the shore.
The contact and up-flooding caused the malfunction of the ship's electrical generators and there was a Black-out. Only emergency lights worked. It was decided to Abandon ship and when doing so, watertight doors were incorrectly opened that could not be closed afterwards. Water spread in dry compartments, stability and buoyancy were lost and the ship capsized. The poor Master thought the ship was safe and could be towed for repairs.
Watertight doors are not permitted by the safety rules and when one or more are fitted an exemption must be issued how to operate them. The ship had no exemption and was not seaworthy.
Interesting case! 12 May 2017 we will know if my friend the Master is put in jail or allowed a new trial or just let go.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2017, 03:07:49 AM »
So there was a massive hole in the hull?

Now this makes more sense.

The captain had every obligation to make sure he was the last one off that ship, he sounds like a coward to me.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
The captain had every obligation to make sure he was the last one off that ship, he sounds like a coward to me.

Coward for sure. Also an incompetent navigator. And Heiwa's friend.

Heiwa

« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2017, 03:28:57 AM »
So there was a massive hole in the hull?

Now this makes more sense.

Well, the structural damage of the side shell plate was abt 36 meters long and above the double bottom. Not serious, if internal, watertight integrity is maintained. But it wasn't. There were 25 watertight doors installed making the ship unsafe and not seaworthy. I explain it at, e.g. http://heiwaco.com/news86.htm .

The poor captain considers there is a conspiracy against him by the ship owner, italian authorities of all sorts, insurances and media to make him the sole scapegoat for everything.

IMO the damage was an accident. However, the ship was incorrectly designed from the start (like the sisterships and many other similar ships) so the capsize, sinking and killing people were just a consequence of it.

I consider the ship owner staff ashore and aboard, italian authorities of all sorts and insurances responsible for the mishaps. So it is very easy to cover-up everthing and just blame the captain (that should have drowned).

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2017, 04:05:46 AM »
The captain drove the ship onto the rocks. 

Unlike Heiwa I have never been a dock worker so I am not an expert on hull design.
However, I do know that captains are not supposed to crash into continents.

I think that's on the first page of the manual.

Heiwa

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2017, 04:19:09 AM »
The captain drove the ship onto the rocks. 

Unlike Heiwa I have never been a dock worker so I am not an expert on hull design.
However, I do know that captains are not supposed to crash into continents.

I think that's on the first page of the manual.

No, the first page of International Safety Management manuals for the ship, written by the ship owner or me, doesn't normally say so.

There may be an instruction somewhere that the Master shall be informed/called to the bridge, when course is changed at sea, etc, but the actual navigation and maneuvering of the ship is always delegated to other crew/officers.

I knew many captains loving to maneuver their ships in and out of ports but ... a little turn at sea a dark night? 

Anyway, the last starboard ~50° turn starting at 21.39 hrs ending with a 'contact' at 21.45 hrs is a mystery.

If you start such a turn at 21.39 hrs, the turn should be finished at 21.41 hrs and you are on your new course far away from land. You should really study http://heiwaco.com/news81.htm about the mystery. It is interesting stuff.

Conspiracy theorists think that the last mysterious maneuver was to drop off a big bag of cocaine to be picked up by some mafioso in a yacht and in the excitement they got too close to land.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2017, 04:33:30 AM »

Anyway, the last starboard ~50° turn starting at 21.39 hrs ending with a 'contact' at 21.45 hrs is a mystery.

Probably got a Loch Ness Monster tangled up on the prop and rudder.   ::)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2017, 05:43:26 AM »
IMO the damage was an accident.
Yes, it was an accident that never should have happened, but did because of the captain's incompetence.

Also, this has nothing at all to do with the topic (your lack of understanding of orbital mechanics).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 05:45:10 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2017, 06:54:28 AM »
Yes, it was an accident that never should have happened, but did because of the captain's incompetence.

Also, this has nothing at all to do with the topic (your lack of understanding of orbital mechanics).

It happened but we do not know how and why?

Incompetent captain? 

Couldn't turn the ship 56° starboard by turning the rudders for two minutes? Give me a break!

You being so smart knowing everything - can you explain the trajectory and dynamics of this strange turn ending in an accidental contact?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2017, 08:24:36 AM »

You being so smart knowing everything - can you explain the trajectory and dynamics of this strange turn ending in an accidental contact?

Are you going to offer a 5 gallon bucket of 'Heiwa' money?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2017, 11:19:13 AM »

Incompetent captain? 

Couldn't turn the ship 56° starboard by turning the rudders for two minutes? Give me a break!

No, I'm not a safety at sea expert.  However, I do know that a ship's captain is responsible for the ship under his command.  I also know that showing off for your girlfriend is not always a good idea.

Heiwa

« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2017, 11:20:12 PM »

Incompetent captain? 

No, I'm not a safety at sea expert.  However, I do know that a ship's captain is responsible for the ship under his command.  I also know that showing off for your girlfriend is not always a good idea.
I know you are not an expert of anything. A ship's captain is not responsible for everything on a ship particularily when accidents happen. You really have to grow up and open your eyes.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2017, 05:42:09 AM »

Incompetent captain? 

I know you are not an expert of anything. A ship's captain is not responsible for everything on a ship particularily when accidents happen. You really have to grow up and open your eyes.
The captain was responsible for ordering the ship closer to shore than normal.

Heiwa

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2017, 06:40:28 AM »

Incompetent captain? 

Hm, it is the ship owner who owns and orders the ship to sail around paid for by passengers. The captain is just an employée doing what he is told paid for by the owner. And accidents happen all the time. Maybe it was the passengers fault sailing on a cheap, unsafe, boring cruise? Going from Civittavecchio to Savona - two Italian ports of no interest.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:21:34 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2017, 06:58:10 AM »
Hm, it is the ship owner who owns and orders the ship to sail around paid for by passengers. The captain is just an employée doing what he is told paid for by the owner.
Did the ship owner order the captain to run the ship into a reef?

And accidents happen all the time.
This accident happened because the captain ordered the ship to go closer to shore than was safe.

Maybe it was the passengers fault sailing on a cheap, unsafe, boring cruise? Going from Civittavacchio to Savona - two Italian ports of no interest.
Yes, there was the suggestion that the captain wanted to make the cruise more interesting for his girlfriend.  How much more interesting can you get than to run the ship into a reef?

onebigmonkey

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »

Incompetent captain? 

Hm, it is the ship owner who owns and orders the ship to sail around paid for by passengers. The captain is just an employée doing what he is told paid for by the owner. And accidents happen all the time. Maybe it was the passengers fault sailing on a cheap, unsafe, boring cruise? Going from Civittavacchio to Savona - two Italian ports of no interest.

On what planet of stupid was this the victims' fault?

The captain ran away like a gutless coward while the people for whom he was responsible died thanks to his showing off. I hope he's getting a hard time and that he can live with himself.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2017, 01:27:38 PM »
Well the captain is just an employee of the ship owner. And the passengers buy their tickets from the ship owner. And accidents happen. To simply blame the captain for everything is too simple. It seems the ship was not seaworthy to start with - the Italian authorities were fully informed - and the badly paid 900+ catering staff had no safety training. IMO the latter sank the ship by opening illegal watertight doors during the evacuation after the black out.

Anyway, the wreck is still in dry-dock at Genoa and will remain there many years - http://heiwaco.com/news811.htm .

It could be an interesting muséum.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2017, 03:16:32 PM »
Well the captain is just an employee of the ship owner.
Yes, and the ship owner hired the captain to safely navigate the ship.

And accidents happen.
Accidents happen because someone screwed up.

To simply blame the captain for everything is too simple.
That's why there are thorough investigations of these accidents: to determine who screwed up.  Isn't that supposed to be your business?

It seems the ship was not seaworthy to start with...
I don't know about that.  It seemed pretty seaworthy before some idiot ran it into a reef.

Heiwa

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2017, 07:38:50 PM »
Well the captain is just an employee of the ship owner.
Yes, and the ship owner hired the captain to safely navigate the ship.

And accidents happen.
Accidents happen because someone screwed up.

To simply blame the captain for everything is too simple.
That's why there are thorough investigations of these accidents: to determine who screwed up.  Isn't that supposed to be your business?

It seems the ship was not seaworthy to start with...
I don't know about that.  It seemed pretty seaworthy before some idiot ran it into a reef.
Well, the ship owner hired a crew of 1100 to operate the ship, incl. some officers to navigate and some seamen to steer the ship. The captain was aboard to keep the passengers and ship owner happy. Accidents happens for many reasons and in this case the ship contacted a rock below water and a small leakage occurred. The ship didn't sink for it. No accident investigations were done as per international rules and regulations. As Germans died German authorities requested to attend the investigation ... which was refused by the Italians. It seems the ship sank when underpaid, non-Italian staff opened watertight doors during the panic and evacuation. Seaworthy ships are not permitted having such doors and must have a well trained crew ... responsibility of which is the ship owner. I am always paid by the ship owner doing my job and tell them things like above.
Anyway - assisted by media the public was told the captain sank the ship, bla, bla, bla. It is the same with a-bombs and manned space travel. Media report a-bombs explode and that people can fly in space, bla, bla and the public believe it. Same with 911! Arabs lands planes in tops of towers and ... bla, bla, bla ... towers collapse from top. Etc, etc.
Same with the M/S Estonia accident killing plenty people. The visor fell off according to media. ROTFL. Stupid people believe anything media say.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »

The captain was aboard to keep the passengers and ship owner happy.

He failed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2017, 09:03:45 PM »
Well, the ship owner hired a crew of 1100 to operate the ship, incl. some officers to navigate and some seamen to steer the ship. The captain was aboard to keep the passengers and ship owner happy.
So you're saying that the ship's captain is not in charge of the seamen who steer the ship?

Are you sure that you know anything about ships?

Accidents happens for many reasons and in this case the ship contacted a rock below water and a small leakage occurred.
Right, the rock just jumped out in front of the ship.

The ship didn't sink for it.
Right, a piddling 53 meter long gash couldn't possibly cause enough leakage to be a problem.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2017, 09:26:00 PM »
No accident investigations were done as per international rules and regulations. As Germans died German authorities requested to attend the investigation ... which was refused by the Italians.

So no investigation was done but Germany wasn't allowed to attend the investigation.

Here is the report of the investigation that didn't happen.

https://www.msb.se/Upload/Insats_och_beredskap/Brand_raddning/RITS/Concordia_Mission_final_report.pdf

You and your friend the captain have a similar grasp of reality. Tell him he's a coward from me.

Heiwa

« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2017, 10:25:17 PM »
No accident investigations were done as per international rules and regulations. As Germans died German authorities requested to attend the investigation ... which was refused by the Italians.

So no investigation was done but Germany wasn't allowed to attend the investigation.

Here is the report of the investigation that didn't happen.

https://www.msb.se/Upload/Insats_och_beredskap/Brand_raddning/RITS/Concordia_Mission_final_report.pdf

You and your friend the captain have a similar grasp of reality. Tell him he's a coward from me.

Thanks for a report about how to handle people stranded on a small island.

Note - "At 2248hrs the Captain of the Costa Concordia asked the MRSC for tug assistance. The ITCG queries the Captain about the eventuality of an Abandon Ship with the reply being that such a possibility was being evaluated."

The Captain knew that the ship was safe and could be towed to a place for repairs. As there was no electricity aboard passengers and crew were evacuated to a nearby port and the local authorities were asked to assist.

During the Abandon ship there was panic and confusion as the crew was not trained for it. Actually the staff took the lifeboats reserved for the passengers. The life rafts were not used as nobody knew how to launch them.

90 minutes later the ship capsized and sank and 32 persons died. Reason - staff opened illegal watertight doors aboard, etc, etc.

To cover-up the fact that the ship was not seaworthy, it was decided to blame the Captain for everything.

I have seen it before! The Captain should have stayed aboard and drowned!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2017, 10:36:00 PM »

I have seen it before! The Captain should have stayed aboard and drowned!

No, the captain should have not have run his ship onto the rocks.