Heiwas lack of understanding in everything and his obsession with poop

• 2134 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: Heiwas lack of understanding in orbital mechanics
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2017, 03:39:36 AM »
Yeah I'm here for lolz.

I read your paper by the way, I couldn't see anything erroneous with it other than not mentioning the fact that the spacecraft's orbit would have the barycentre of the Earth/Moon system at it's foci. It is quite a large difference relative to Earth (over 4000km from the planet's centre), but I guess this would come under the 5th simplification about the Moon's gravity.

Praise spoons.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 04:10:16 AM »
If you find my rocket science is wrong, I'll pay you €1M. Isn't it generous?
I looked at your site, but you don't actually have any rocket science to debunk. The only thing you managed to do was do crude Google searches and quote NASA given information, before saying "nonsense!"

A very good safeguard for that €1M, to be sure (assuming it even exists).

Please back up above with some copy/paste to debunk.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 04:44:18 AM »
The apple thing: Easy - if he moves in a predictable pattern you calculate the time your arrow moves and see how much the child will move during that time. I did that. Just read the document.

Yep. I play on Battlefield 1, usually as a sniper. Hitting a moving target is pretty easy - just fire the bullet at where your target is going to be and boom, headshot bonus.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

scabbage

• 486f772043616e205370616365204265205265616c20496620596f752041726520412053706f6e6765
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 04:51:58 AM »

I don't think you understood me. There is nothing to debunk. The only thing you did was fallaciously claim arguments from incredulity.

"The extra force to get started out of Earth orbit must be applied at high speed in orbit at the right (1) time, (2) location, (3) direction, (4) duration, (5) strength and so on."
Yeah, and?

"No rockets can do it."
Got any calculations for that?

"The resulting trajectory and your location in it are always unpredictable."
Uh, no. Orbital mechanics follow very repeatable and consistent laws of physics. I think you mean you can't predict any of it.

The same theme follows through your entire 'article'. This is what happens when you go into mechanical sciences instead of physics at the RIT.
c̴̢̧̛͉̰̬͓͙̼̹͚̠̱̱̝̝̠̤̼͎̠̺͔͔̞̼̞̩͖̬̗̼̞̻̖̞̞͙̃̍̄̓̆̂̇̽̊͑̽͆̈́̉̕͘͜͜͝͝a̸̧̛̦͍̘̣͖̮̻̙͖̯̮̼̲͈̖̹͖̘̺̲͙̦͇͍̖̝̾͌̐̉̊̓̔̓̀̀̐͒́͑̔͒͌̊̈́̉͑͛͑́́͗̾͐͗̊̐̌̔́́̽̚̕̚͝͠k̷̡̛̛͕̬̮̯̘̯̜̳͇͓͔̰̮͚͉͈̰͕̮̖̰̟̘̥̦͓̣̪͍̯̺̪̼̟̯͇͚̝̺̹̗̳͒̊̓̂̍̾́͐̃̈́͐̀̐̐͋̓̈́̐̿̽͌͊̌̏̎̈́̿͆̃̓̏̍͑̇́̆͋͑͒̑̀̚͘̚̕̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅe̶̛̎̅̑̎̂̎̿̔̊̈̒͆̄̎̀̈́̿̀̑͒̀̈́̀͂̓͌͊͛̀͝͠

Heiwa

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2017, 07:07:06 AM »

I don't think you understood me. There is nothing to debunk. The only thing you did was fallaciously claim arguments from incredulity.

"The extra force to get started out of Earth orbit must be applied at high speed in orbit at the right (1) time, (2) location, (3) direction, (4) duration, (5) strength and so on."
Yeah, and?

"No rockets can do it."

Uh, no. Orbital mechanics follow very repeatable and consistent laws of physics. I think you mean you can't predict any of it.

Well, if it so simple just collect €1M at http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm .

But let's face it! You are orbiting Earth at a certain altitude and high speed and shall from there blast off with your space craft to say the Moon or planet Mars or asteroid Bennu.

For that a force must be applied at the right (1) time, (2) location, (3) direction, (4) duration, (5) strength and so on.

I have asked around and found noone to tell me how much fuel I need for just the first kick out of orbit.

But before I start to orbit Earth going anywhere, I must know how much fuel I need for the whole trip.

I have recently asked the persons below about the fuel to be spent by their spacecraft OSIRIS-REx - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#OR - just now flying to Bennu:

1. Dwayne Brown, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 202-358-1726, dwayne.c.brown@nasa.gov
2. Laurie Cantillo, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 202-358-1077, laura.l.cantillo@nasa.gov
3. Nancy N. Jones, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 301-286-0039, nancy.n.jones@nasa.gov
4. Erin Morton, Office of the Principal Clown, University of Arizona, tel 520-269-2493, morton@orex.lpl.arizona.edu
5. Gary Napier, Lockheed Martin Clownications, tel 303-971-4012, gary.p.napier@lmco.com
6. George Diller, NAXA's Kennedy Space Center Office of Clown Affairs, tel 321-861-7643, george.h.diller@nasa.gov
7. Shannon Ridinger, NAXA's Marshall Space Clown Center, tel 256-544-3774, Shannon.J.Ridinger@nasa.gov 

No reply. Try yourself. The above persons are in charge of a valuable spacecraft going to Bennu and back ... but cannot inform how the fuel shall be used.

The spacecraft is right now speeding ahead of Earth around the Sun but ... September this year ... Earth and spacecraft OSIRIS-Rex will encounter each other one way or other and ... planet Earth will kick spacecraft OSIRIS-REx to Bennu ... without using any fuel at all!

MAGIC!

No, just a standard NASA trick since many years.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 07:18:38 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2017, 07:23:04 AM »
If you find my rocket science is wrong, I'll pay you €1M. Isn't it generous?
I looked at your site, but you don't actually have any rocket science to debunk. The only thing you managed to do was do crude Google searches and quote NASA given information, before saying "nonsense!"

A very good safeguard for that €1M, to be sure (assuming it even exists).

Yeah because to be fair you always back up your claims here with evidence.  Oh wait, sorry, that's wrong.  You literally never do that.  You just make wild statements and pi,p your horrible website.
What's say you actually post some evidence here to support your claims that it can't work.
Go on, that's the challenge to you.
But you won't because you are fake.

?

Kami

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2017, 08:43:11 AM »

Yeah, and?

"No rockets can do it."

Well, if it so simple just collect €1M at http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm .

But let's face it! You are orbiting Earth at a certain altitude and high speed and shall from there blast off with your space craft to say the Moon or planet Mars or asteroid Bennu.

For that a force must be applied at the right (1) time, (2) location, (3) direction, (4) duration, (5) strength and so on.

I have asked around and found noone to tell me how much fuel I need for just the first kick out of orbit.
Well, that depends on your engine and the fuel and the mass. I have explained how to calculate it, though.
But before I start to orbit Earth going anywhere, I must know how much fuel I need for the whole trip.
That is why they do calculate it beforehand and not just launch a vessel and see where it goes.
I have recently asked the persons below about the fuel to be spent by their spacecraft OSIRIS-REx - http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm#OR - just now flying to Bennu:

1. Dwayne Brown, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 202-358-1726, dwayne.c.brown@nasa.gov
2. Laurie Cantillo, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 202-358-1077, laura.l.cantillo@nasa.gov
3. Nancy N. Jones, NAXA Office of Clownications, tel 301-286-0039, nancy.n.jones@nasa.gov
4. Erin Morton, Office of the Principal Clown, University of Arizona, tel 520-269-2493, morton@orex.lpl.arizona.edu
5. Gary Napier, Lockheed Martin Clownications, tel 303-971-4012, gary.p.napier@lmco.com
6. George Diller, NAXA's Kennedy Space Center Office of Clown Affairs, tel 321-861-7643, george.h.diller@nasa.gov
7. Shannon Ridinger, NAXA's Marshall Space Clown Center, tel 256-544-3774, Shannon.J.Ridinger@nasa.gov 

No reply. Try yourself. The above persons are in charge of a valuable spacecraft going to Bennu and back ... but cannot inform how the fuel shall be used.
That is because they probably recognize you for the fraud you are
The spacecraft is right now speeding ahead of Earth around the Sun but ... September this year ... Earth and spacecraft OSIRIS-Rex will encounter each other one way or other and ... planet Earth will kick spacecraft OSIRIS-REx to Bennu ... without using any fuel at all!

MAGIC!

No, just a standard NASA trick since many years.
I am not surprised that you do not understand swing-by maneuvers.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2017, 08:57:06 AM »
Well, if it so simple just collect €1M at <> .

It's tough to believe you have an engineering degree when you make stupid comments like this. To try and help you understand the logical fallacy involved consider the following:

I say it is possible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon. I am offering €1M to anyone who can prove me wrong.

If you're so sure it's impossible why don't you collect €1M. Don't you want the money? ::) :P ::)

“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2017, 10:45:13 AM »

It's tough to believe you have an engineering degree when you make stupid comments like this. To try and help you understand the logical fallacy involved consider the following:

I say it is possible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon. I am offering €1M to anyone who can prove me wrong.

If you're so sure it's impossible why don't you collect €1M. Don't you want the money? ::) :P ::)

? I have of course enough money. Why do you make stupid comments like above? Are you on drugs? Offering me €1M. You sound sick!

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2017, 10:54:46 AM »

? I have of course enough money. Why do you make stupid comments like above? Are you on drugs? Offering me €1M. You sound sick!

It's a puzzle to me why you don't jut prove it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon if it's so easy.

I'll pay €1M if you can do it.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2017, 06:52:05 PM »
I'll throw in a carton and original N64 with goldeneye, ocarina of time and two controllers.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2017, 07:27:24 PM »
I seriously hope that you aren't the smartest person at your safety at sea company.
I wonder if he's the only person at that company.
http://directory.marinelink.com/companies/company/heiwa-co--european-agency-for-safety-at-sea-206587

Heiwa

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2017, 07:33:43 PM »

It's a puzzle to me why you don't just prove it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon if it's so easy.

It is rocket science! I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm#RS
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 07:41:51 PM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2017, 09:08:06 PM »

It's a puzzle to me why you don't just prove it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon if it's so easy.

It is rocket science! I explain why at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm#RS
Umm...  You do realize that rocket science is why people can calculate trajectories to the moon, don't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2017, 09:10:11 PM »
Umm...  You do realize that rocket science is why people can calculate trajectories to the moon, don't you?

Hey,

as promised, I performed a rough estimate on the mechanics involving a lunar transfer orbit. A more detailed, numerical calculation might follow in the next few days.

Heiwa, this should clear up that it is definitely possible to get to the moon (I admit that the actual orbit around the moon can not be calculated with this method, for this there will be the numerical integrator which might come later) and that you should never boost towards the moon. If you find any errors, please point them out.

Generally I would love if someone double-checked my math, the numbers do make sense but still..

The document can be found at https://www.docdroid.net/nSZ6vXb/moon.pdf.html

Kami pointed that out  ;D ;D ;D
I'm anti-judaism.

scabbage

• 486f772043616e205370616365204265205265616c20496620596f752041726520412053706f6e6765
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2017, 09:38:42 PM »
It's tough to believe you have an engineering degree when you make stupid comments like this.

I know a little about ships, sex and sea. A luxury cruise in the West Indies is my preferred style of travel. Good food! Plenty sex.

Doesn't take an engineering degree to fuck on a boat ;p
c̴̢̧̛͉̰̬͓͙̼̹͚̠̱̱̝̝̠̤̼͎̠̺͔͔̞̼̞̩͖̬̗̼̞̻̖̞̞͙̃̍̄̓̆̂̇̽̊͑̽͆̈́̉̕͘͜͜͝͝a̸̧̛̦͍̘̣͖̮̻̙͖̯̮̼̲͈̖̹͖̘̺̲͙̦͇͍̖̝̾͌̐̉̊̓̔̓̀̀̐͒́͑̔͒͌̊̈́̉͑͛͑́́͗̾͐͗̊̐̌̔́́̽̚̕̚͝͠k̷̡̛̛͕̬̮̯̘̯̜̳͇͓͔̰̮͚͉͈̰͕̮̖̰̟̘̥̦͓̣̪͍̯̺̪̼̟̯͇͚̝̺̹̗̳͒̊̓̂̍̾́͐̃̈́͐̀̐̐͋̓̈́̐̿̽͌͊̌̏̎̈́̿͆̃̓̏̍͑̇́̆͋͑͒̑̀̚͘̚̕̚̚͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅe̶̛̎̅̑̎̂̎̿̔̊̈̒͆̄̎̀̈́̿̀̑͒̀̈́̀͂̓͌͊͛̀͝͠

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2017, 09:54:18 PM »

That response does not qualify. You did not prove it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon. If you had you would have won the €1M prize. Better luck next time.

My contest is still open.

Heiwa

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2017, 11:23:17 PM »

That response does not qualify. You did not prove it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon. If you had you would have won the €1M prize. Better luck next time.

Hm, you really have to study my website http://heiwaco.tripod.com and what I write. I do not prove anything.

I just show that a spacecraft cannot carry the fuel with it for a manned space trip. Or that you cannot execute a trajectory in space after starting in orbit. And that any re-entry is impossibe, as you cannot find the location to start it. It is basic rocket science.

Therefore manned space trips are unsafe! People will get killed. Safety at sea is my biz. My contribution is safer ships. That I can prove.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2017, 11:27:20 PM »

Hm, you really have to study my website http://heiwaco.tripod.com and what I write. I do not prove anything.

I just show that a spacecraft cannot carry the fuel with it for a manned space trip. Or that you cannot execute a trajectory in space after starting in orbit. And that any re-entry is impossibe, as you cannot find the location to start it. It is basic rocket science.

Therefore manned space trips are unsafe! People will get killed. Safety at sea is my biz. My contribution is safer ships. That I can prove.

So far no one has won my  €1M challenge. To do that you must prove that it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon.

But you can't do that can you. No one can. That is why no one has won my  €1M challenge.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2017, 11:41:12 PM »
Heiwa, you don't have one million cents, we've been through this.

Stop encouraging Rayzor please.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2017, 11:59:30 PM »

He absolutely does not have the money.

?

Kami

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2017, 02:08:55 AM »

Hey,

as promised, I performed a rough estimate on the mechanics involving a lunar transfer orbit. A more detailed, numerical calculation might follow in the next few days.

Heiwa, this should clear up that it is definitely possible to get to the moon (I admit that the actual orbit around the moon can not be calculated with this method, for this there will be the numerical integrator which might come later) and that you should never boost towards the moon. If you find any errors, please point them out.

Generally I would love if someone double-checked my math, the numbers do make sense but still..

The document can be found at https://www.docdroid.net/nSZ6vXb/moon.pdf.html

Kami pointed that out  ;D ;D ;D
Thank you for the flowers! :)

Although, to be fair, calculating a real orbit is more complicated due to the moon's influence. I hope to have enough free-time to write a short program about it though.

Heiwa

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2017, 03:28:16 AM »
Heiwa, you don't have one million cents, we've been through this.

Stop encouraging Rayzor please.

Re the money, the €1M is there, I am happy to say. Or at least very well invested! You know, being semi-retired like me with a fairly good pension after 40+ years of work, it is a good idea to improve it by private investments.
But not giving it to a bank.

Heiwa

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2017, 03:32:24 AM »

He absolutely does not have the money.
No. It is of course invested. You sound jealous. Or sick. Or drunk. Or drugged. Why do you post stupid inventions like that? Do you know me? Have we met? Have you been to my bank? My broker?

?

Kami

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2017, 05:36:35 AM »
Okay, I will say this again.

If you want anyone to take your challenge seriously you have to
a) prove that you can provide the offered money
b) appoint a neutral judge for the challenge

Until then you can not call it a challenge and it has not the slightest kind of validity.
Do those two things and I will try to win it, until then please stop rambling about it.

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2017, 05:42:32 AM »

Until then you can not call it a challenge and it has not the slightest kind of validity.
Do those two things and I will try to win it, until then please stop rambling about it.
It's crazy right?  He makes these wild accusations, posts this bizarre challenge and when people say, prove it, he accuses them of being crazy, or drunk etc.  I honestly think he doesn't see how insane he sounds. 

Heiwa

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2017, 08:53:20 AM »

As I have said many times you just have to visit my office and I will show you the money. I will even offer a coffee!

Re the judge, you can bring your own judge/expert, if you like. At the moment I just organize the Challenge, which is clear from the Challenge web site.

The legal aspects are also clearly defined at the web site, e.g. http://heiwaco.com/chall2.htm .

Many persons have taken my Challenges seriously ... and all have failed.

The Challenges are very difficult. I myself cannot win them! I do not know how to do it.

Several persons have announced they have won a Challenge and that I have refused to pay and accuse me of all sorts of things. All such persons have been shown to be frauds.

I am a real persons of good standing and well known in the my professional business. Therefore my Challenges are serious.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:56:37 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2017, 02:50:02 PM »
If you read heiwa's signature line you will see, according to him, his governments opinion of him.  Not sure if that qualifies as good standing.😂

Heiwa

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
If you read heiwa's signature line you will see, according to him, his governments opinion of him.  Not sure if that qualifies as good standing.😂

Yes, "an unscientific, unintelligent and unreasonable querulant that spreads rumours and untruths (lies) as the worst creator of conspiracy theories" is what the Swedish authorities called me, when I demonstrated that their M/S Estonia 1994 accident investigation published 1997 was full of lies and manipulated testimonies, etc, etc. It convinced media to ignore my findings. The authorities won! Their cover up was a success.

However, my website about it is still quite popular. Now the children or grandchildren of the victims study what really happened and ask me why. It is all explained at the site.

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »

Yes, "an unscientific, unintelligent and unreasonable querulant that spreads rumours and untruths (lies) as the worst creator of conspiracy theories" is what the Swedish authorities called me, when I demonstrated that their M/S Estonia 1994 accident investigation published 1997 was full of lies and manipulated testimonies, etc, etc. It convinced media to ignore my findings. The authorities won! Their cover up was a success.

However, my website about it is still quite popular. Now the children or grandchildren of the victims study what really happened and ask me why. It is all explained at the site.
I'm betting you "demonstrated" the same way you do everything else.  That would be, showing no actual evidence and simply saying, but of course that's impossible.
😂😂😂
You are funny.