SpaceX Will Fly a Rocket Back to Earth in Broad Daylight This Weekend

• 382 Replies

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
Re: SpaceX Will Fly a Rocket Back to Earth in Broad Daylight This Weekend
« Reply #240 on: February 26, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
So you have been over there then?
Of course. It was shit!
Exactly like your website.
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2017, 05:21:47 PM »
Well give it a try then. You wast hours of your life on here and other sites asking questions to people who are just general enthusiast whi don't know the exact answers and here I'm showing you somewhere with experts in all sorts of fields like photography physics aerodynamics rocketry etc.. it's a gold mine of information for you. I have learnt so much from it.

Me wast hours? Sorry you drunk drug addict. I don't ask questions. I ask people to win €1M at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
And you? You failed.

So far you have failed my €1M challenge. What's wrong? Don't you want to earn €1M?
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »
Well give it a try then. You wast hours of your life on here and other sites asking questions to people who are just general enthusiast whi don't know the exact answers and here I'm showing you somewhere with experts in all sorts of fields like photography physics aerodynamics rocketry etc.. it's a gold mine of information for you. I have learnt so much from it.

Me wast hours? Sorry you drunk drug addict. I don't ask questions. I ask people to win €1M at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm .
And you? You failed.

So far you have failed my €1M challenge. What's wrong? Don't you want to earn €1M?

No. I don't need the money.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #243 on: February 26, 2017, 05:44:11 PM »

And you? You failed.

I never asked if you needed the money.

I am offering €1M if you can prove that it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon.

So far you have been unable to win it.

Doesn't surprise me.

Heiwa

« Reply #244 on: February 26, 2017, 06:05:12 PM »

And you? You failed.

I am offering €1M if you can prove that it's impossible to accurately calculate a spacecraft's trajectory from the earth to the moon.

Doesn't surprise me.
Hm, but I do it at my website! The n-body problem! The gravity forces vary all the time, when you try to move between heavenly bodies, so the trajectory of any spacecraft cannot be predicted. Only regular orbits around a heavenly body can be predicted. It is basic rocket science.
You sound like all stupid shills here.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #245 on: February 26, 2017, 06:07:06 PM »

And you? You failed.

Doesn't surprise me.
You sound like all stupid shills.

I totally agree! But I'm parroting someone else. Can you figure out who?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2017, 08:40:33 PM »
The n-body problem!
What about the n-body problem?  ???

The gravity forces vary all the time, when you try to move between heavenly bodies, so the trajectory of any spacecraft cannot be predicted.
Why not?  Are you saying that gravitational forces are not predictable?

Only regular orbits around a heavenly body can be predicted. It is basic rocket science.
Perhaps calculating interplanetary trajectories is advanced rocket science.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #247 on: February 26, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »
The n-body problem!

The gravity forces vary all the time, when you try to move between heavenly bodies, so the trajectory of any spacecraft cannot be predicted.

No! On Earth they are easy to predict as gravity is constant, but in space between moving heavenly bodies the gravity forces cannot be predicted as the gravity changes all the time.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #248 on: February 26, 2017, 09:53:10 PM »
The n-body problem!

No! On Earth they are easy to predict as gravity is constant, but in space between moving heavenly bodies the gravity forces cannot be predicted as the gravity changes all the time.

Why don't you prove it and earn  €1M?

Heiwa

« Reply #249 on: February 26, 2017, 10:08:46 PM »
The n-body problem!

Hm, but it is already proven! Gravity forces vary both in direction and intensity in space, e.g. between Earth and the Moon. Close to Earth the gravity force is directed towards Earth, close to the Moon it is directed towards the Moon. That's why a trajectory between Moon and Earth cannot be predicted. You can always try to speed out of orbit around Earth (if you have the fuel for it) to reach, e.g. where the Moon is orbiting around Earth, but if the Moon happens to be there, it will attract you and change your trajectory a lot ... towards the Moon ... so you'll crash. It is one reason why manned Moon trips are not possible.
It is simple rocket science. If you are close to a heavenly body, it will attract you straight down and there is no way to stop the drop. You just go faster and faster.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #250 on: February 26, 2017, 10:52:08 PM »

Hm, but it is already proven! Gravity forces vary both in direction and intensity in space, e.g. between Earth and the Moon. Close to Earth the gravity force is directed towards Earth, close to the Moon it is directed towards the Moon.

And how, exactly, do you think that has been proven?

That's why a trajectory between Moon and Earth cannot be predicted. You can always try to speed out of orbit around Earth (if you have the fuel for it) to reach, e.g. where the Moon is orbiting around Earth, but if the Moon happens to be there, it will attract you and change your trajectory a lot ... towards the Moon ... so you'll crash. It is one reason why manned Moon trips are not possible.
It is simple rocket science. If you are close to a heavenly body, it will attract you straight down and there is no way to stop the drop. You just go faster and faster.

Then how is it possible to achieve orbit around Earth?
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2017, 11:03:40 PM »

Hm, but it is already proven! Gravity forces vary both in direction and intensity in space, e.g. between Earth and the Moon. Close to Earth the gravity force is directed towards Earth, close to the Moon it is directed towards the Moon.

That's why a trajectory between Moon and Earth cannot be predicted. You can always try to speed out of orbit around Earth (if you have the fuel for it) to reach, e.g. where the Moon is orbiting around Earth, but if the Moon happens to be there, it will attract you and change your trajectory a lot ... towards the Moon ... so you'll crash. It is one reason why manned Moon trips are not possible.

I suggest you study basic rocket science to find out the answers to above.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2017, 11:06:44 PM »
The n-body problem!

Hm, but it is already proven! Gravity forces vary both in direction and intensity in space, e.g. between Earth and the Moon. Close to Earth the gravity force is directed towards Earth, close to the Moon it is directed towards the Moon. That's why a trajectory between Moon and Earth cannot be predicted. You can always try to speed out of orbit around Earth (if you have the fuel for it) to reach, e.g. where the Moon is orbiting around Earth, but if the Moon happens to be there, it will attract you and change your trajectory a lot ... towards the Moon ... so you'll crash. It is one reason why manned Moon trips are not possible.

Hm. This proves that it is difficult. Not that it can't be done. If you had proven that it couldn't be done you would have won €1M.

No one has succeeded in winning my €1M challenge.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #253 on: February 26, 2017, 11:09:51 PM »

Oh the irony...

The reason we know for certain that there is a change in the gravitational sphere of influence between Earth and Moon is that it has been measured by the change in spacecraft velocity as they travel there.

If it is impossible to get into lunar orbit it is impossible to get into Earth orbit.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Heiwa

« Reply #254 on: February 27, 2017, 01:05:39 AM »

Oh the irony...

The reason we know for certain that there is a change in the gravitational sphere of influence between Earth and Moon is that it has been measured by the change in spacecraft velocity as they travel there.

If it is impossible to get into lunar orbit it is impossible to get into Earth orbit.

You really have to study rocket science. Starting from Earth it is possible to end up in an orbit around Earth. You just apply a correct force in the right direction and duration. When the force is no longer applied, you may be in orbit. You may also drop back on Earth and crash.

If you start from the Moon, you may also end up in an orbit around the Moon (or crash). But you cannot arrive from space and end up in orbit around the Moon. You will either crash on the Moon or miss the Moon completely. It is basic rocket science.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2017, 03:37:52 AM »
You really have to study rocket science. Starting from Earth it is possible to end up in an orbit around Earth. You just apply a correct force in the right direction and duration. When the force is no longer applied, you may be in orbit. You may also drop back on Earth and crash.

If you start from the Moon, you may also end up in an orbit around the Moon (or crash). But you cannot arrive from space and end up in orbit around the Moon. You will either crash on the Moon or miss the Moon completely. It is basic rocket science.
Yes, that's your whole problem. You are only looking at "basic rocket science".

When you are designing a lunar transfer orbit on an off ecliptic trajectory to avoid the worst of the Van Allen belts you need a bit more than "basic rocket science".

Robert A. Braeunig does some of the calculations in Apollo 11's Translunar Trajectory and how they avoided the heart of the radiation belts.

It's not complete as it does not look at the moon's gravitation, so of course, does not cover the insertion into lunar orbit.

Of course, you'll just claim that you can't understand how it con be done, making it impossible.

?

frenat

« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2017, 04:55:09 AM »
The n-body problem!

And Heiwa proves AGAIN he doesn't understand rocket science or orbital mechanics.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2017, 05:09:29 AM »

Yes, that's your whole problem. You are only looking at "basic rocket science".

When you are designing a lunar transfer orbit on an off ecliptic trajectory to avoid the worst of the Van Allen belts you need a bit more than "basic rocket science".

Robert A. Braeunig does some of the calculations in Apollo 11's Translunar Trajectory and how they avoided the heart of the radiation belts.

It's not complete as it does not look at the moon's gravitation, so of course, does not cover the insertion into lunar orbit.

Of course, you'll just claim that you can't understand how it con be done, making it impossible.

Heiwa is well aware of Bob Braeunig's site - he's been given the link to it many times. He has never once questioned any of the calculations on it, probably because he's never read any of it.

Here's a link to his main site, which contain exactly the information he demands:

http://www.braeunig.us/space/index.htm

Heiwa

« Reply #258 on: February 27, 2017, 05:40:55 AM »
Hm, if you study my site you should know that I actually link to Braeunig's attempt to recreate the Apollo 11 trajectory.

I like that Braeunig shows how the speed (relative Earth) is reduced due to gravity. How he calculates the force required and fuel consumed and how to establish the location, time and direction of the force to get started is not clear. Actually all what Breaunig produces is nonsense! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel1.htm#BR

Of course when approaching the Moon, there is no way to enter an orbit there. You have to land at once, but as you are too heavy with no means to brake ... you will crash. 

Mr. Braeunig has evidently not been able to calculate the fuel required for a manned Moon trip and has therefore not won my Challenge.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:33:27 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #259 on: February 27, 2017, 06:12:18 AM »
The n-body problem!

Newton and Einstein would disagree with you.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #260 on: February 27, 2017, 06:35:45 AM »
Hm, if you study my site you should know that I actually link to Braeunig's attempt to recreate the Apollo 11 trajectory.

I like that Braeunig shows how the speed (relative Earth) is reduced due to gravity. How he calculates the force required and fuel consumed and how to establish the location, time and direction of the force to get started is not clear.

You mean you don't understand it. The speed relative to Earth reduces after the initial burn until you enter the moon's sphere of influence, then lunar gravity means you speed up again.

Of course when approaching the Moon, there is no way to enter an orbit there.

Yes there is, you slow down to a point where your speed in the forward direction compensates against the pull of lunar gravity. Exactly the same as entering Earth orbit. You are not aiming at the centre of the moon and then turning left. Only an idiot would think that.

You have to land at once, but as you are too heavy with no means to brake ... you will crash. 

You do have a means to brake: the engine.

BillClinton

• im bill clinton
« Reply #261 on: February 27, 2017, 08:14:41 AM »
http://observer.com/2017/02/spacex-will-fly-a-rocket-back-to-earth-in-broad-daylight-this-weekend/

Liftoff is scheduled for Saturday February 18th at 10:01AM ET from NASA’s historic Kennedy Space Center. The rocket will blaze a fiery trail through the Florida sky and touch down minutes later.

Read more...

Previous rocket landings have either been off-shore or at night. This will be the first in daylight and on land. Skeptics are welcome to go watch!!
Bill Clinton here.
I can confirm that the launch will actually just be a hologram.
what are you fucking retarded

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2017, 08:15:59 AM »
Inb4 ARHB jumps all over that!

Heiwa

« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2017, 08:35:34 AM »

Yes, yes! But you do not have the fuel to brake with the engine.

« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2017, 09:24:40 AM »

You have never proven that fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #265 on: February 27, 2017, 09:43:35 AM »

Of course they do.  It's the propellant that they didn't burn because the payload is smaller than the rocket was designed for.  Remember, smaller payload = less propellant.

onebigmonkey

« Reply #266 on: February 27, 2017, 12:25:06 PM »

Of course they do.  It's the propellant that they didn't burn because the payload is smaller than the rocket was designed for.  Remember, smaller payload = less propellant.

And if he's still talking about the lunar landings, the fuel you took there specifically to perform the function of braking when you were landing. That's the case whether it's manned Apollo, or unmanned Surveyor, Luna or Chang'e-3 probes.

BarackObama

• The real Barack Obama.
« Reply #267 on: February 27, 2017, 01:56:13 PM »
http://observer.com/2017/02/spacex-will-fly-a-rocket-back-to-earth-in-broad-daylight-this-weekend/

Liftoff is scheduled for Saturday February 18th at 10:01AM ET from NASA’s historic Kennedy Space Center. The rocket will blaze a fiery trail through the Florida sky and touch down minutes later.

Read more...

Previous rocket landings have either been off-shore or at night. This will be the first in daylight and on land. Skeptics are welcome to go watch!!
Bill Clinton here.

Barack Obama here, I can confirm what bill is saying.
The real Barack Obama.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #268 on: February 27, 2017, 02:47:15 PM »

Read more...

Bill Clinton here.

Youse ain't foolin' no dinkum Ozzie wid all 'dat guff! You're both hippacritters, like all 'dem DemonCrackers, like 'illary.

I'm waitin' till I git 'da real alternate facks from Trumpeter's next Trumpet - Me, I 'ears 'e's renamed Twitter an' Tweets to Trumpeter an' Trumpets.

An' upped 'da limit to 160 so 'e can still Trumpet 'doze miss'l nummers!

From wun 'oo 'nose dese 'tings!

<<  spell checker keeps trying to turn it into English >>

BarackObama

• The real Barack Obama.
« Reply #269 on: February 27, 2017, 03:01:00 PM »

Read more...

Bill Clinton here.

Youse ain't foolin' no dinkum Ozzie wid all 'dat guff! You're both hippacritters, like all 'dem DemonCrackers, like 'illary.

I'm waitin' till I git 'da real alternate facks from Trumpeter's next Trumpet - Me, I 'ears 'e's renamed Twitter an' Tweets to Trumpeter an' Trumpets.

An' upped 'da limit to 160 so 'e can still Trumpet 'doze miss'l nummers!

From wun 'oo 'nose dese 'tings!

<<  spell checker keeps trying to turn it into English >>
I'm Barack Obama
And I approve this message
The real Barack Obama.