Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #6420 on: February 20, 2018, 04:41:00 AM »
I swear to god if you try to claim columns 79, 80 and 81 as core columns again I'm just going to give up on this thread.

Watch it again,  can you see on the video how the core collapse progressed from east to west?    Be honest.

Oh man imagine my surprise that he plays dumb again. The east penthouse was underneath columns 79, 80 and 81. The west penthouse collapsed when these columns failed.

These weren't core columns. Come on man, don't play dumb. You've seen the layout drawings.

The machine room was above the core and it collapsed when the core collapsed.

There were two stages of collapse. The failure of columns 79, 80 and 81 then the simultaneous failure of the entire core.

You admitted it just before, the core failed when the machine room collapsed. The machine room did not hover in place cause gravity.

Typo.

Now I know for sure that you are just trolling.   But I liked the fact that you ended up debunking yourself.  That was classic. 

I did you a favour,  I solved the mystery of what they used for demolition.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6421 on: February 20, 2018, 04:42:24 AM »
How did I debunk myself?

The east penthouse was above the columns 79, 80 and 81, these were not core columns.

What is incorrect?
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6422 on: February 20, 2018, 04:44:27 AM »
How did I debunk myself?

The east penthouse was above the columns 79, 80 and 81, these were not core columns.

What is incorrect?

Tell me the sequence,  in your own words.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6423 on: February 20, 2018, 04:46:11 AM »
Not surprised you wont answer.

I explained it before. You said I debunked myself, how did I debunk myself?

The east penthouse was underneath columns 79, 80 and 81. The east penthouse collapsed when these columns failed.

These weren't core columns. Come on man, don't play dumb. You've seen the layout drawings.

There were two stages of collapse. The failure of columns 79, 80 and 81 then the simultaneous failure of the entire core.

You admitted it just before, the core failed when the machine room collapsed. The machine room did not hover in place cause gravity.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6424 on: February 20, 2018, 04:48:07 AM »
Not surprised you wont answer.

I explained it before. You said I debunked myself, how did I debunk myself?

The east penthouse was underneath columns 79, 80 and 81. The east penthouse collapsed when these columns failed.

So the east penthouse was underneath columns 79, 80, 81.   are you sure about that?

Yes the east penthouse collapsed,  then what happened.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6425 on: February 20, 2018, 04:49:18 AM »
No the columns were below the penthouse, my bad. Been a long day.

(Edit. Some of us work and contribute to society for a living.)

How did I debunk myself? You said I debunked myself, how did I debunk myself.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 04:53:39 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6426 on: February 20, 2018, 04:52:25 AM »
Corrected version because I made a mistake.

Yfw human. :).

""
The east penthouse was above columns 79, 80 and 81. The east penthouse collapsed when these columns failed.

""
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6427 on: February 20, 2018, 04:55:41 AM »
Corrected version because I made a mistake.

Yfw human. :).

""
The east penthouse was above columns 79, 80 and 81. The east penthouse collapsed when these columns failed.

""

Watch the video again,  you can see the collapse progress from east to west, watch the machine room roof line.

Skip to 7:24 and watch closely the machine room roof line.   It collapses in the east first.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6428 on: February 20, 2018, 04:58:03 AM »
Yes. Columns 79, 80 and 81 fail causing the collapse of the east penthouse. The building then stays standing for a while supporting itself without these columns.

Then the core fails, we see this by the machine room collapse and the buildings roofline collapses immediately after.

How did I debunk myself?
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #6429 on: February 20, 2018, 04:59:49 AM »
Yes. Columns 79, 80 and 81 fail causing the collapse of the east penthouse. The building then stays standing for a while supporting itself without these columns.

Then the core fails, we see this by the machine room collapse and the buildings roofline collapses immediately after.

How did I debunk myself?

You figure it out,  you are a smart guy.    My shift at the troll farm just finished.  Tomorrow.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6430 on: February 20, 2018, 05:01:39 AM »
So you can't tell me how I debunked myself yet you claim it.

Interesting.

I didn't know you had shift times. Suppose it's obvious. I highly doubt you don't run other botnet shill operations. You seem to have at least eight hours a day here to debunk "conspiracy nutters."
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6431 on: February 20, 2018, 06:03:59 AM »
I don't see anything ban worthy I his recent posts. Unless it was something bad enough that it was quarantined.

Between wolf rejoining this thread and the new Russia indictments he's probably having a difficult time justifying his worldview.

The Russia indictments proved there was no collusion, lol have you read them? Russian spent something like 50-100k on facebook. This was the election hacking.

I've read it and watched the press release.  Have you?  Because nothing you're saying here is remotely accurate.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

disputeone

• Or should I?
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6433 on: February 20, 2018, 06:09:41 AM »
Sources needed.

The press release and the actual indictment.  They explicitly don't weigh in on the topics of trump collusion or actual impact.  Note that that's very different than proving no collusion.

Additionally this was not a conclusion to the investigation.  These were just the things that they legally had to announce.  Everything else is being kept tightly under wraps.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6434 on: February 20, 2018, 06:13:48 AM »
Sources needed.
No sources.

Trump will be impeached any day now. I'm sure you've been right this past year.

Go yell about Trump in the Trump thread.
Your government really did organize a soft coup in my country over Geoff Whitlam and Pine Gap. Get over yourselves.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:15:41 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6435 on: February 20, 2018, 06:17:22 AM »
Sources needed.
No sources.

Trump will be impeached any day now. I'm sure you've been right this past year.

Go yell about Trump in the Trump thread.
Your government really did organize a soft coup in my country over Geoff Whitlam and Pine Gap. Get over yourselves.

You have the same information I do.  I just bothered to actually read it.

I don't think it's likely that Trump will be impeached fwiw.

You wanted to discuss it here...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #6436 on: February 20, 2018, 06:20:14 AM »
Let's not stand on ceremony and pretend you don't have a security clearance. Rayzor already admitted it you may as well.

I'm glad you've stopped pushing for a communist revolution against Trump in any case. I like eating and I'm sure your people do too.
I'm anti-judaism.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #6437 on: February 20, 2018, 07:17:15 AM »
Let's not stand on ceremony and pretend you don't have a security clearance. Rayzor already admitted it you may as well.

I'm glad you've stopped pushing for a communist revolution against Trump in any case. I like eating and I'm sure your people do too.

This whole shill/bot thing.  You know it's a really broken argument right?  It would be like if I accused you of being a New Zealander and based on that declared all of your arguments invalid.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #6438 on: February 20, 2018, 07:21:43 AM »

Tell me the sequence,  in your own words.

I have already stated a sequence and the most likely way it was done. You scooted right past it because it would be very hard to debunk.

You keep talking about the penthouse, it collapsed a few feet, then what? It stopped....then the entire building came down as one, symmetrically at free fall, or at times a shy bit away from free fall. This doesn't happen in real life.

Even the NIST water colorings does not accurately represent what we saw...even then, it doesn't matter because they refuse to release the inputs and variables. Also, why don't they show the entire collapse?? Hmm... You always expose your disgusting dishonesty in just a few posts.

Sources needed.

The press release and the actual indictment.  They explicitly don't weigh in on the topics of trump collusion or actual impact.  Note that that's very different than proving no collusion.

Additionally this was not a conclusion to the investigation.  These were just the things that they legally had to announce.  Everything else is being kept tightly under wraps.

Why are we still on collusion? The people involved themselves clearly said they didn't care about Trump winning or losing, they literally just wanted to turn our populous against our own government.

This liberal wet dream needs to be given up... isn't there something more productive to do?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #6439 on: February 20, 2018, 10:00:30 AM »
Funny how everyone IRL knows 9/11 was an inside job, but a poll on a supposed free thinker/truther forum says its a minority view...

Why?

Because fake poll, fake forum, and fake posters...

Bots!

https://medium.com/artificial-intelligence-policy-laws-and-ethics/artificial-intelligence-chatbots-will-overwhelm-human-speech-online-the-rise-of-madcoms-e007818f31a1
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6440 on: February 20, 2018, 11:06:09 AM »
Funny how everyone IRL knows 9/11 was an inside job, but a poll on a supposed free thinker/truther forum says its a minority view...

Why?

Bots!

https://medium.com/artificial-intelligence-policy-laws-and-ethics/artificial-intelligence-chatbots-will-overwhelm-human-speech-online-the-rise-of-madcoms-e007818f31a1

Fake poll, fake forum, and fake people highly possible. Bots, I have to disagree.

Even the link you posted said madcoms are in their rudimentary stages. That link was a warning to the near future.

The speech if the supposed bots are two complex for bots as of now. I think it is much more likely it is a few people controlling many accounts here and abroad, with the assistance of AI to make controlling so many at a time easier.

You used to think this as well until you went into the bot territory. I think the threat is absolutely real and will certainly be a reality in the next few years. Just not currently, at least not when it is people talking to people. I am sure there are many bots posting on Facebook/Twitter where complex communication is not required.

Long story short, it is great to be prepared for high level bots posing as humans as it will be a reality soon enough. However, you cannot ignore the threat in the now preparing for the future.

If someone has a gun to your head, yet you ignore that looking at the gun down the hallway someone could pick up...you won't be around long enough to worry about the possibility.

(I say this excluding Heiwa...that is the only poster speaking in the way a rudimentary bot would speak)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #6441 on: February 20, 2018, 11:41:55 AM »

Why?

Bots!

Fake poll, fake forum, and fake people highly possible. Bots, I have to disagree.

Even the link you posted said madcoms are in their rudimentary stages. That link was a warning to the near future.

The speech if the supposed bots are two complex for bots as of now. I think it is much more likely it is a few people controlling many accounts here and abroad, with the assistance of AI to make controlling so many at a time easier.

You used to think this as well until you went into the bot territory. I think the threat is absolutely real and will certainly be a reality in the next few years. Just not currently, at least not when it is people talking to people. I am sure there are many bots posting on Facebook/Twitter where complex communication is not required.

Long story short, it is great to be prepared for high level bots posing as humans as it will be a reality soon enough. However, you cannot ignore the threat in the now preparing for the future.

If someone has a gun to your head, yet you ignore that looking at the gun down the hallway someone could pick up...you won't be around long enough to worry about the possibility.

(I say this excluding Heiwa...that is the only poster speaking in the way a rudimentary bot would speak)

The medium.com article is way optimistic.

Deep learning AI algorithms are here, right now.

I've watched them evolve on this site, and with the correct analytical tools it could easily be proven.

Ever wondered what the true purpose of the hidden 'complete nonsense' sub forum is?

And why it involves so much word play and non intuitive reasoning?

To train AI algorithms in these concepts, that's why.

Same goes with 'angry ranting' to a lesser extent.

Carry on in your blindness if you wish, but I know for a fact what I am saying is true.

IRL people agree with me too, just as they agree 9/11 was a farce...

So that's a clincher.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6442 on: February 20, 2018, 11:48:46 AM »
Didn't know they released the FBI files on the 5 Israelis detained for a few months after the attack under someone's request under the freedom of information act.

Anyone who believes all that is a coincidence I am sure believes everything else is a coincidence too involved in the fairy tale of 9/11. (Especially the damn van with a plane hitting the towers, I thought that was a Photoshop, but it was confirmed by FBI as well as the NYPD...don't worry, nothing to see here, all a coincidence)..

So we add at least 500 "coincidences" I can think of off the top of my head (there are more), the physical impossibilities of the 3 towers, the physical impossibilities of the Pentagon, of 93, etc etc etc...I couldn't even continue without a monster tl;Dr...and that is with just an outline.

As I have said before, people have been sentenced with not even a few percentile of proof there is for 9/11.

What type of brain dead person would support the official story? Unless they are required to keep up the agenda for some unknown reason

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #6443 on: February 20, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
Didn't know they released the FBI files on the 5 Israelis detained for a few months after the attack under someone's request under the freedom of information act.

Anyone who believes all that is a coincidence I am sure believes everything else is a coincidence too involved in the fairy tale of 9/11. (Especially the damn van with a plane hitting the towers, I thought that was a Photoshop, but it was confirmed by FBI as well as the NYPD...don't worry, nothing to see here, all a coincidence)..

So we add at least 500 "coincidences" I can think of off the top of my head (there are more), the physical impossibilities of the 3 towers, the physical impossibilities of the Pentagon, of 93, etc etc etc...I couldn't even continue without a monster tl;Dr...and that is with just an outline.

As I have said before, people have been sentenced with not even a few percentile of proof there is for 9/11.

What type of brain dead person would support the official story? Unless they are required to keep up the agenda for some unknown reason
Cute.
You might want to open a new 9/11 thread in 'angry ranting'?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6444 on: February 20, 2018, 11:59:00 AM »
Ever wondered what the true purpose of the hidden 'complete nonsense' sub forum is?

This is interesting, I never thought of that. It is an interesting theory that as a sound concept behind it.

Carry on in your blindness if you wish, but I know for a fact what I am saying is true.

It's not blindnesses, I am just careful before jumping to a certain view. I want to make sure I don't hit the "can't see the forest for the trees" approach. Want to make sure I don't look too far down the line for an enemy while there is a gun to my head from a current threat.

If there are deep learning AI training in complete nonsense for example, I would think there would be at least one handler monitoring the progress and making adjustments as needed.

It is just my opinion, as of this moment we are seeing more human interaction that AI...I am definitely not blinded to the point the tables will turn as tech and training progress. Just don't see it as the most direct current threat, certainly a very direct near future threat.

Though I will go and check out complete nonsense again as that theory is very intriguing and I see it as a certain plausibility

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6445 on: February 20, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »
Cute.

As usual another doltard gets mad and has no reply when facts are stated.

Nothing new

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #6446 on: February 20, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Cute.

Nothing new
Lol, you didn't state one single relevant fact last few pages.
Also, whats a 'doltard', I've never heard that?

Member of the BOTD

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #6447 on: February 20, 2018, 12:10:10 PM »

This is interesting, I never thought of that. It is an interesting theory that as a sound concept behind it.

It's not blindnesses, I am just careful before jumping to a certain view. I want to make sure I don't hit the "can't see the forest for the trees" approach. Want to make sure I don't look too far down the line for an enemy while there is a gun to my head from a current threat.

If there are deep learning AI training in complete nonsense for example, I would think there would be at least one handler monitoring the progress and making adjustments as needed.

It is just my opinion, as of this moment we are seeing more human interaction that AI...I am definitely not blinded to the point the tables will turn as tech and training progress. Just don't see it as the most direct current threat, certainly a very direct near future threat.

Though I will go and check out complete nonsense again as that theory is very intriguing and I see it as a certain plausibility

Yes, this forum has a couple or three humans overseeing it over every twenty four hour period.

But their actual contributions are minimal.

The bots provide 99% of the content.

Post times alone prove this.

It is not a matter of being unable to see the forest for the trees.

It is a matter of seeing that both the forest and the trees do not exist.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #6448 on: February 20, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »
Cute.

Nothing new
Lol, you didn't state one single relevant fact last few pages.
Also, whats a 'doltard', I've never heard that?

Read (if you can) the released FBI files on the Israeli Nationals detained for a few months and you will see that is nothing but the truth. There were even things in the report I thought were made up. Fact.

Over a thousand coincidences to make the official fairy tale a reality...fact.

People have been convicted with not even a few percentile of proof and circumstantial that is involved in the 9/11 case...fact

100s of physical impossibilities that are required to buy the official account..fact

What type of person would accept this blindly? Either they are a doltard, or they are required to keep the story at all costs for some other outside reason...this is an obvious conclusion and fact.

So all facts, and that is just that one post.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #6449 on: February 20, 2018, 12:19:09 PM »
To continue with your flow of logic:

Offical story makes perfect sense.. fact.
No conspiracy involved.. fact.

Member of the BOTD