Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #5520 on: September 21, 2017, 06:51:02 PM »

I honestly believe I have made you hit your intellectual limit.

I honestly believe you believe that.

Thanks. Call me delusional all you want but if you cant and won't even try to debunk my post it honestly looks like projection.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:53:28 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this.

The reason I am consistently personally attacked here.
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5521 on: September 21, 2017, 06:52:24 PM »
Debunk my post. Show me why I am wrong.

You've been outed as a penguin shill,  why should anyone care what you think or do?

Because this is conclusive proof based purely on logic proving that the NIST report was fraudulent and wtc 7 was a controlled demolition. See my post. Scientific proof is coming soon.

Also, as I said, your tricks only work on the weak willed. They are futile against some posters here.

Wow you follow the script...

Rayzor I have summarised your debate tactics as a reference and guide for you.

*Encourage group shaming and group think as a first priority.

*Always quote and support the official story, if any evidence doesn't support the OS, then deny it and re-quote the official story.

*Deny any and all facts that go against the official story.

*Discredit anyone that goes against the official story.

*Push controlled opposition conspiracy theories e.g aliens, holographic planes, death rays from space.

*Speak from a position of authority on all subjects, never provide proof of authority.

*Give absolutely no quarter, if you can't answer a question honestly descredit the poster and distract the debate.

*Offer the official story as the only explanation, keep trying to exaggerate your opponents position and twist their words out of meaning.

*Attack only the weakest points of your opponent's argument, if there are no weak enough points, create a strawman and tear it to shreds.

This is a free reference if you get stuck.

I am sure you can air your issues during peer review. Hulsey is giving us this option.

Isn't science great.

Consider this list open source. Please feel free to add to it or edit it.
BOTD member

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.msg1960160#msg1960160

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #5522 on: September 21, 2017, 07:12:35 PM »
That was easy.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5523 on: September 21, 2017, 07:12:54 PM »
Call me delusional all you want but if you cant and won't even try to debunk my post it honestly looks like projection.

I don't remember ever calling you delusional.
I also don't care if you dig up an example where I did.

Which of the following sounds wacko?

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

*** OR ***

I am Bullwinkle.
I am reason.
I forgive.
I forget.
I'll call if I'm going to be late.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5524 on: September 21, 2017, 07:13:34 PM »
Come on Rayzor..
This post has not been debunked.

Saying:
""Believe what you are told on the News!""

Doesn't debunk it.
Please address it if you are able.

Here.
Can you debunk this post? If it's as stupid and I'm as stupid as you all claim surely a smart guy like you can debunk it.

No the video of the collapse shows the failure of columns 79, 80, and 81, causing a partial building collapse. (The collapse of the east penthouse.)

None of these were core columns and then after a few seconds, the entire core failed nearly simultaneously causing a 2.25 second symmetrical free-fall of the entire bulding. Remeber the "outer facade" had 18 structural support columns making any natural free-fall impossible.

@Rayzor.
You still haven't addressed your post trying to debunk Newton. Do you stand by it?

You seriously think I'm trying to debunk Newton?

I do, yes.

See.
We'll soon see about that.

Yes,  Hulsey's  simultaneous collapse theory.   What a joke.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistance slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html

Ah, I see where you went wrong,  you forgot that the center had already collapsed / was collapsing BEFORE the facade came down.  I really can't keep holding you hand while you work through these things, you have to start to think for yourself if you are going to be a good anon campaigner.

Thats not true that's the conclusions of the fraudulent NIST report. That is merely the lie we were sold.

Furthermore, even if the entire inner core collapsed leaving the entire "facade" intact (which is impossible because of the cross bracing) there were still 18 support columns around the exterior.

A free fall collapse even under your fairytale conditions is still impossible without a controlled demolition. You are trying to debunk Newton.

Q.E.D.

Edit.
Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]
BOTD member

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5525 on: September 21, 2017, 07:14:58 PM »
That was easy.

So you have video evidence of wtc 7 being a giant coke can and a giant stomping on it causing it to collapse?

I havent heard that hypothesis yet.

Also I can't see the giant in the official footage.
[Youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:20:07 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5526 on: September 21, 2017, 07:16:24 PM »
Come on Rayzor..

Well,  apart from the fact that I've debunked it maybe a hundred times,  and you never understood any of it,   secondly I don't especially like helping you feed this mental state you've descended into.  I'd like it if you switched off your phone and actually got back to work.   I'm sure your boss would like that as well.

Have you thought about the meaning of your phrase  "It's too late to expect us".     

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5527 on: September 21, 2017, 07:17:54 PM »
Come on Rayzor..

Nuh-uh

Can you copy and paste your rebuttal to my post? To me it looks like you are just claiming you have debunked it.

Did you see the giant stomp on wtc 7 or is that just Sockaruls idea?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:19:59 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5528 on: September 21, 2017, 07:25:35 PM »
Come on Rayzor..
I don't especially like helping you feed this mental state you've descended into.  I'd like it if you switched off your phone and actually got back to work.   I'm sure your boss would like that as well.

Have you thought about the meaning of your phrase  "It's too late to expect us".   

Not everyone can work at home as a psyop shill. I took today off I have an upset stomach if you have to know. I'm hold up on the couch. Gonna go in to work tomorrow cause I'm honest and like my company.

Please keep this thread on topic.
BOTD member

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5529 on: September 21, 2017, 07:26:15 PM »
Come on Rayzor..

Nuh-uh

Can you copy and paste your rebuttal to my post? To me it looks like you are just claiming you have debunked it.

Did you see the giant stomp on wtc 7 or is that just Sockaruls idea?

Post 8 in this thread,  5520 posts ago,  I realize you are as thick as two planks and don't have much of a grasp on basic physics or maths,  but you don't have to keep proving it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5530 on: September 21, 2017, 07:31:26 PM »
This post debunks your assertion that the entire core collapsed leaving the outside intact and then the "outer facade" collapsing at free-fall.

Explain the coke can collapse video that Sokarul posted. 

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5531 on: September 21, 2017, 07:33:03 PM »
This post debunks your assertion that the entire core collapsed leaving the outside intact and then the "outer facade" collapsing at free-fall.

Sure, a guy jumps / stands on a coke can, maybe flicks the edge of the cylinder and the Coke can is crushed. When you prove that wtc 7 was a giant coke can and a giant stomped on it causing it's collapse I'll accept you are right. Until then let's keep talking about reality.
BOTD member

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5532 on: September 21, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »
Sure guy jumps on a coke can. Coke can is crushed. When you prove that wtc 7 was a giant coke can and a giant stomped on it causing it's collapse I'll accept you are right. Until then let's keep talking about reality.

Thought so.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5533 on: September 21, 2017, 07:35:14 PM »
What about this is wrong. Show us.

Sure, a guy jumps / stands on a coke can, maybe flicks the edge of the cylinder and the Coke can is crushed. When you prove that wtc 7 was a giant coke can and a giant stomped on it causing it's collapse I'll accept you are right. Until then let's keep talking about reality.
BOTD member

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5534 on: September 21, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »

Please read it and respond to it.
Here.
Can you debunk this post? If it's as stupid and I'm as stupid as you all claim surely a smart guy like you can debunk it.

No the video of the collapse shows the failure of columns 79, 80, and 81, causing a partial building collapse. (The collapse of the east penthouse.)

None of these were core columns and then after a few seconds, the entire core failed nearly simultaneously causing a 2.25 second symmetrical free-fall of the entire bulding. Remeber the "outer facade" had 18 structural support columns making any natural free-fall impossible.

@Rayzor.
You still haven't addressed your post trying to debunk Newton. Do you stand by it?

You seriously think I'm trying to debunk Newton?

I do, yes.

See.
We'll soon see about that.

Yes,  Hulsey's  simultaneous collapse theory.   What a joke.

In order for the building to collapse at free-fall the entire core had to fail nearly simultaneously. Structural resistance slows fall acceleration. If you don't like it take it up with Newton, not me.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Newt.html

Ah, I see where you went wrong,  you forgot that the center had already collapsed / was collapsing BEFORE the facade came down.  I really can't keep holding you hand while you work through these things, you have to start to think for yourself if you are going to be a good anon campaigner.

Thats not true that's the conclusions of the fraudulent NIST report. That is merely the lie we were sold.

Furthermore, even if the entire inner core collapsed leaving the entire "facade" intact (which is impossible because of the cross bracing) there were still 18 support columns around the exterior.

A free fall collapse even under your fairytale conditions is still impossible without a controlled demolition. You are trying to debunk Newton.

Q.E.D.

Edit.
Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]

For reference Rayzor believes this debunks it. Notice he says it's "been debunked" since his first post on the topic.

We already debunked that free-fall argument.   But just to recap,  how is it possible for the rooftop of a building to fall?   Doesn't the fact that it collapsed at all mean that the building structure supporting the roof is collapsing,    why would you be surprised that it fell at a free fall rate.   At least until it hit ground and other debris piled up,   The graph in the NIST shows it quite clearly.   

You say you work in the industry,  you mean the building industry?   In what capacity?

What caused the core to collapse at free-fall
BOTD member

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5535 on: September 21, 2017, 07:40:41 PM »

Opposed to hovering in place?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5536 on: September 21, 2017, 07:43:13 PM »

Watch the video. When the west penthouse fails the building immediately collapses.

Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]
BOTD member

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5537 on: September 21, 2017, 07:49:46 PM »
When the west penthouse fails the building immediately collapses.

Gee, I wonder what was holding up the penthouse?

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5538 on: September 21, 2017, 07:53:13 PM »
All of this is connected. We're all trying to help you.

[youtube][/youtube]

Please open your eyes.
BOTD member

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5539 on: September 21, 2017, 07:54:14 PM »

The core. Therefore as soon as the core failed the building came down. Hulsey is right.
Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:55:52 PM by disputeone »
BOTD member

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5540 on: September 21, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
Yeah,  sorry,  I didn't mean to make you feel bad,  it's just that you are always after me to tell you something about myself,  but when I do, it magically turns into being more about you.

Not everything is all about you.   I don't judge people by the type of car they drive,  I try to deal with people how I find them,  my point is that you should stop trying to prove yourself, you don't need to prove anything to me.

It had nothing to do about a car, if that were the case I would have done something other than my daily driver. If I wanted to "show off", I would have shown loft or shop or something more expensive than a nice car.

The point of that, I was bored, driving, and was just taking a picture of a normal person doing something normal in life (such as driving to a meeting)...I wanted you to do the same as you have been called a shill. That is why I asked "can you do this Rayzor"

Also, we have had this conversation with you before...You have continually attacked me personally...I am a person of honor and truth, the way a Texan should be. When we are called out we will shut the accuser up with proving them wrong. If they do it disrespectfully, take them out side and show them your displeasure.

People with lack of honor or truth do not understand this.

So yes, I am going to prove someone wrong, I don't feel bad about it...yes, someone calling me a liar I will prove them wrong, someone saying they are over me and calling me an idiot, I am gonna say "What do you have??"..

I am not the one that barks in a fight, I keep my mouth shut and speak with actions.

Who are you?

*Also, the family thing, I can graduated you on your family. I said don't take it for granted, enjoy, and God bless...this was many moons ago. I made it about me because again, you used it as a personal attack.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5541 on: September 21, 2017, 08:08:32 PM »
Yeah,  sorry,  I didn't mean to make you feel bad,  it's just that you are always after me to tell you something about myself,  but when I do, it magically turns into being more about you.

Not everything is all about you.   I don't judge people by the type of car they drive,  I try to deal with people how I find them,  my point is that you should stop trying to prove yourself, you don't need to prove anything to me.

It had nothing to do about a car, if that were the case I would have done something other than my daily driver. If I wanted to "show off", I would have shown loft or shop or something more expensive than a nice car.

The point of that, I was bored, driving, and was just taking a picture of a normal person doing something normal in life (such as driving to a meeting)...I wanted you to do the same as you have been called a shill. That is why I asked "can you do this Rayzor"

Also, we have had this conversation with you before...You have continually attacked me personally...I am a person of honor and truth, the way a Texan should be. When we are called out we will shut the accuser up with proving them wrong. If they do it disrespectfully, take them out side and show them your displeasure.

People with lack of honor or truth do not understand this.

So yes, I am going to prove someone wrong, I don't feel bad about it...yes, someone calling me a liar I will prove them wrong, someone saying they are over me and calling me an idiot, I am gonna say "What do you have??"..

I am not the one that barks in a fight, I keep my mouth shut and speak with actions.

Who are you?

*Also, the family thing, I can graduated you on your family. I said don't take it for granted, enjoy, and God bless...this was many moons ago. I made it about me because again, you used it as a personal attack.

So in answer to  me saying "stop making it all about you",  you reply with a post that's all about you.   I tried.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5542 on: September 21, 2017, 08:12:04 PM »

I don't see how the penthouse is a "smoking gun" for the official story. In my book, engineering, and reality it is a smoking gun for controlled demo which is obviously anti official story.

You remove all inner supports at once, down comes the penthouse because from the view we will see it move first. Just like all high rises, I can even go on the roof and prove it on mine, there is about a 3-6 foot railing, so you can't see the roof or if it collapsed.

So in answer to  me saying "stop making it all about you",  you reply with a post that's all about you.   I tried.

Solid response to avoid all I said, as well as proving any humanity.

Also, you were attacking me personally again princess, so I responded in kind.

You don't like it because I CAN prove what I say....

Truth is easy...fairy tales or complete lies, not so much
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5543 on: September 21, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »

I don't see how the penthouse is a "smoking gun" for the official story. In my book, engineering, and reality it is a smoking gun for controlled demo which is obviously anti official story.

You remove all inner supports at once, down comes the penthouse because from the view we will see it move first. Just like all high rises, I can even go on the roof and prove it on mine, there is about a 3-6 foot railing, so you can't see the roof or if it collapsed.

Solid response to avoid all I said, as well as proving any humanity.

Also, you were attacking me personally again princess, so I responded in kind.

You don't like it because I CAN prove what I say....

What's your opinion about disputeone's anon threats to the forum? 

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5544 on: September 21, 2017, 08:17:23 PM »

Everyone has a style. BHS, Bullwinkle and you too.
Don't think your style is best of all. It's just your style.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5545 on: September 21, 2017, 08:24:09 PM »

Watch the video. When the west penthouse fails the building immediately collapses.

Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]

I've made no threats to this forum. I've merely asked the mods to ban the shills.

Please respond to my post.

The core. Therefore as soon as the core failed the building came down. Hulsey is right.
Video evidence.
[Youtube][/youtube]
BOTD member

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5546 on: September 21, 2017, 08:31:15 PM »

This.

Again, I've learned absolutely heaps from you. Thank you very much. I promise your efforts weren't for nothing.
BOTD member

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5547 on: September 21, 2017, 08:49:29 PM »

I've made no threats to this forum.

Like you are in any position to threaten anything.

I've merely asked the mods to ban the shills.

You realize everyone is laughing at you, right?

Please respond to my post.

I did.

disputeone

• Ranters
  • Or should I?
« Reply #5548 on: September 21, 2017, 08:53:03 PM »
I did.

You didn't. If you did please cite it.

Operation Metal
Phase one and two,
Flat Earth Society chapter.
Mission Accomplished.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Standing by for Phase Three.
[youtube][/youtube]
BOTD member

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #5549 on: September 21, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

I've merely asked the mods to ban the shills.

???

Out of curiosity who all have you asked the mods to ban?
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget