Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #5250 on: September 19, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »
Show us you aren't an intelligence asset and show us where I am wrong.

I won the debate with my first post. Honestly, I'm just seeing how much I can make you lie now.

Your video is bogus. This is clear and concise logic, backed up by all video evidence.

The left to right / east to west collapse of the penthouse was caused by the failure of column 79, 80, and 81 (not part of the core)

Happening a few seconds before the near simultaneous failure of the entire core causing the 2.25 second symmetrical free fall.

Check it.

[Youtube][/youtube]
You won nothing. You believe anything that suits your view. You couldn't even see that the video you posted of "an explosion" was mislabeled.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5251 on: September 19, 2017, 02:42:37 PM »
You believe anything that suits your view.

No. Thats you Sokarul. You are projecting.

You believe small scattered fires caused the symmetrical 2.25 second free-fall of all of wtc 7. That's an absolute fairy tale. I am sorry.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5252 on: September 19, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
Please open your eyes guys.

[youtube][/youtube]

I hadn't seen the official clip before. Thanks for the shout outs Disturbed, you're doing gods work.

#OperationMetal.

Edit. I've got the sixth spot on google for opmetal currently. Lift your game anons.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:44:57 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5253 on: September 19, 2017, 06:44:38 PM »
There's an exchange that illustrates dispute's lack of comprehension perfectly.

Sokarul  asked for evidence of explosions.

Dispute replied with a series of videos showing what he thought was evidence of explosions.

Sadly for the dipshit,  the videos were hoaxes,  but worse than that they were obvious hoaxes that he didn't pick up on.

So Sokarul says..
You believe anything that suits your view.

To which dispute replies..

No. Thats you Sokarul. You are projecting.
You believe small scattered fires caused the symmetrical 2.25 second free-fall of all of wtc 7. That's an absolute fairy tale. I am sorry.

Actually it's dispute that's projecting his idea of what he thinks Sokarul's view is.   

Sokarul, never said anything about small scattered fires or 2.25 seconds of freefall,   that was all in dispute's addled brain.

Silly fuck probably wonders why he is so isolated.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5254 on: September 19, 2017, 06:48:09 PM »
There's an exchange that illustrates dispute's lack of comprehension perfectly.

I was wrong. I made a mistake. I admitted it. I always try to admit when I'm wrong. You should too.

Rayzor
Show us you aren't an intelligence asset and show us where I am wrong.

I won the debate with my first post. Honestly, I'm just seeing how much I can make you lie now.

Your video is bogus. This is clear and concise logic, backed up by all video evidence.

The left to right / east to west collapse of the penthouse was caused by the failure of column 79, 80, and 81 (not part of the core)

Happening a few seconds before the near simultaneous failure of the entire core causing the 2.25 second symmetrical free fall.

Check it.

[Youtube][/youtube]

Scattered ordinary office fires and 2.25 seconds of freefall as cited by NIST.

https://www.nist.gov/el/faqs-nist-wtc-7-investigation
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:50:33 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #5255 on: September 19, 2017, 07:12:04 PM »
Sadly for the dipshit,

dispute's addled brain.

Silly fuck

Wow, your debate tactics are always so pure Rayzor...you should pat yourself on the back.

It really is sad, you make fun of dispute, but a while back he posted a picture of a shill checklist, and for whatever reason you follow it to a 100 percent accuracy..

I would say the only two options left for you would be a shill or blow hard...

Though I would say a blow hard is still a better option. At least that is just an ignorant do nothing with an undeserved entitlement of ego.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5256 on: September 19, 2017, 07:23:48 PM »
It really is sad, you make fun of dispute, but a while back he posted a shill checklist, and for whatever reason you follow it to a 100 percent accuracy..

Ah yes. This one. I've been dealing with his type for a very long time now.

Wow you follow the script...

Rayzor I have summarised your debate tactics as a reference and guide for you.

*Encourage group shaming and group think as a first priority.

*Always quote and support the official story, if any evidence doesn't support the OS, then deny it and re-quote the official story.

*Deny any and all facts that go against the official story.

*Discredit anyone that goes against the official story.

*Push controlled opposition conspiracy theories e.g aliens, holographic planes, death rays from space.

*Speak from a position of authority on all subjects, never provide proof of authority.

*Give absolutely no quarter, if you can't answer a question honestly descredit the poster and distract the debate.

*Offer the official story as the only explanation, keep trying to exaggerate your opponents position and twist their words out of meaning.

*Attack only the weakest points of your opponent's argument, if there are no weak enough points, create a strawman and tear it to shreds.

This is a free reference if you get stuck.

I am sure you can air your issues during peer review. Hulsey is giving us this option.

Isn't science great.

Consider this list open source. Please feel free to add to it or edit it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:27:06 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5257 on: September 19, 2017, 07:38:10 PM »
Rayzor is most definitely a shill.

Why is he so concerned with people believing the governments official story? What's his stake in what we believe?

Why, when someone questions the official story and questions it's validity or why so much of it is redacted or classified does he make them out to be some kind of nutcase? Ridiculous. The pursuit of truth and justice is noble and to be admired yet Rayzor demeans and degrades those who seek it. What does that say?

It is clear that neither side of politics will hold each other accountable for the crimes they commit. It is up to the people to do it. And if we all rolled over and parroted the governments story then we would end up in a situation that exists in China or North Korea. This is the kind of authoritarian regime that Rayzor is shilling for

As long as the people are constantly watching and calling out the governments on their lies and spin, it keeps the power in the hands of the people.

Remember, it is the GOVERNMENT who should be subservient to the PEOPLE. That is the POINT OF THEM!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5258 on: September 19, 2017, 07:43:21 PM »
Wow, your debate tactics are always so pure Rayzor...you should pat yourself on the back.

You are correct, making fun of dipshit's mental problems is way too easy.   I just hit him over the back of the head every time he calls me a shill, and says I'm going to jail.

He has recently gone completely off the deep end, or haven't you noticed?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5259 on: September 19, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »
As long as the people are constantly watching and calling out the governments on their lies and spin, it keeps the power in the hands of the people.

Remember, it is the GOVERNMENT who should be subservient to the PEOPLE. That is the POINT OF THEM!

People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

Awesome Shifter, thanks anon.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:45:50 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5260 on: September 19, 2017, 07:47:19 PM »

Why is he so concerned with people believing the governments official story? What's his stake in what we believe?

Why, when someone questions the official story and questions it's validity or why so much of it is redacted or classified does he make them out to be some kind of nutcase? Ridiculous. The pursuit of truth and justice is noble and to be admired yet Rayzor demeans and degrades those who seek it. What does that say?

It is clear that neither side of politics will hold each other accountable for the crimes they commit. It is up to the people to do it. And if we all rolled over and parroted the governments story then we would end up in a situation that exists in China or North Korea. This is the kind of authoritarian regime that Rayzor is shilling for

I agree that Governments should serve the people.  What's your point?

If you think 9/11 was an inside job,  have you any evidence to support your conspiracy theory?   Or are you just another gullible dumbass?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5261 on: September 19, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
Watch the ad hominems Rayzor.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5262 on: September 19, 2017, 07:51:08 PM »

What?  are you planning to stop calling me a shill?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5263 on: September 19, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »

What?  are you planning to stop calling me a shill?

No.

There is plenty of evidence of that, and 9/11 being an inside job on this thread.
I'm anti-judaism.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5264 on: September 19, 2017, 08:03:33 PM »

I agree that Governments should serve the people.  What's your point?

If you think 9/11 was an inside job,  have you any evidence to support your conspiracy theory?   Or are you just another gullible dumbass?

My point is, ridiculing someone who questions what the government tells them and (refuses to tell them under the guise of 'classified for public safety') is not the person you should be ridiculing.

Are you sure it's not YOU who is the gullible dumbarse? You're a little too quick to jump on and parrot government stories. The more you let the government relax, the more freedoms and liberties they will take from you. They should always be kept on their toes, their jobs held by a thread and a healthy fear of people power.

People like disputeone should be getting our support - because it's their efforts which keep us from losing what's left of our democracy. You may not agree with him, and we live in a part of the world where freedom of speech and thought is celebrated. The way you talk down to people who question governments flies in the face of that.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5265 on: September 19, 2017, 08:06:19 PM »
Shifter. You are the reason we fight. It has and will always be about you. I don't expect thanks as I have said to everyone here, however I do appreciate that very much indeed.

Also thank you from all of us for your efforts in fighting for truth and against corruption.

[youtube][/youtube]

@20 minutes for why we do what we do. I also find it upsetting when people wonder why I fight.

The whole video is very good.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:09:31 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5266 on: September 19, 2017, 08:52:42 PM »
People like disputeone should be getting our support - because it's their efforts which keep us from losing what's left of our democracy. You may not agree with him, and we live in a part of the world where freedom of speech and thought is celebrated. The way you talk down to people who question governments flies in the face of that.

No people like dispute should be called out to prove what they claim,  in this case it's the most evil crime of the century, we know who did it and why,  but the 9/11 nutters want to shift the blame to innocent people. 

If there actually was any evidence to support the "inside job" theory that stood up to critical analysis,  I'd be first in line to support it. 

But, there is nothing.   Not a single shred that stands up to even the most cursory analysis.   

But, by all means, go join dispute with his anon 4chan buddies,  call everyone faggots, and shills.   You'll feel better.   Just don't expect any respect from me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #5267 on: September 19, 2017, 09:03:40 PM »
Your respect to me is not necessary. I just wish people respected peoples freedoms rather than shill for the governments in suppressing them.

You would say you're not a shill? Ok, lets pretend you're not and answer me this

Do you believe the government has been completely honest, open, transparent and upfront with the people regarding the events of 9/11?

Know your place

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5268 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »

No people like dispute should be called out to prove what they claim,  in this case it's the most evil crime of the century, we know who did it and why,  but the 9/11 nutters want to shift the blame to innocent people. 

If there actually was any evidence to support the "inside job" theory that stood up to critical analysis,  I'd be first in line to support it.

But, there is nothing.   Not a single shred that stands up to even the most cursory analysis.   

But, by all means, go join dispute with his anon 4chan buddies,  call everyone faggots, and shills.   You'll feel better.   Just don't expect any respect from me.

You've told some whoppers but that was probably the biggest one.

We are literally drowning in evidence for a 9/11 false flag. All of it has been presented on this thread.
http://www.ae911truth.org/
http://www.wtc7evaluation.org/

Intelligent posters see what you are trying to achieve.

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives. They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military and economic activities available to the U.S. They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict. There are three main types: strategic, operational and tactical. Strategic PSYOP include informational activities conducted by the U.S. government agencies outside of the military arena, though many utilize Department of Defense (DOD) assets. Operational PSYOP are conducted across the range of military operations, including during peacetime, in a defined operational area to promote the effectiveness of the joint force commander's (JFC) campaigns and strategies. TacticalPSYOP are conducted in the area assigned to a tactical commander across the range of military operations to support the tactical mission against opposing forces.

PSYOP can encourage popular discontent with the opposition's leadership and by combining persuasion with a credible threat, degrade an adversary's ability to conduct or sustain military operations. They can also disrupt, confuse, and protract the adversary's decision-making process, undermining command and control.[1] When properly employed, PSYOP have the potential to save the lives of friendly or enemy forces by reducing the adversary's will to fight. By lowering the adversary's morale and then its efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions by creating disaffection within their ranks, ultimately leading to surrender.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5269 on: September 19, 2017, 09:22:42 PM »
Your respect to me is not necessary. I just wish people respected peoples freedoms rather than shill for the governments in suppressing them.

You would say you're not a shill? Ok, lets pretend you're not and answer me this

Do you believe the government has been completely honest, open, transparent and upfront with the people regarding the events of 9/11?

Just goes to show, you've not read anything I've already said on the topic.   

Here's a quick version.   

Part 1.
The US Army, ran a counter intelligence operation called  "Able Danger"  it was a supercomputer based system to analyse terrorist threats, it correctly identified 3 of the pilot hijackers and the information was passed to the FBI,  the FBI failed to act on the information because the Justice Dept legal advice was that the people concerned were in the US legally, and no action was taken.   

This intelligence failure was suppressed by the Bush white house, and the intelligence services just covered their asses.

Part 2.
Osama Bin Laden was armed trained and funded by the CIA via the Pakistani ISI,  to support the insurgency against the Russians in Afghanistan,  after the first Gulf War,  Bin Laden's Al Qadea turned on the US,  ( that infidel boots on holy ground thing ),  Clinton put out the CIA kill order on Bin Laden, and they missed several opportunities to carry out the order,  one famous one was where a Saudi Royal was visiting Bin Laden in his Al Qaeda camp in Afghanistan, and they chose to hold off on the cruise missiles. 

All the above is a matter of public record and well proven and documented.   

The CIA had a part to play in creating the monster,  then the intelligence service failed to connect the dots. 

There's your Government cover up.  If there was to be an enquiry that's where you should start,  not with some half assed crackpot theory about WTC7 that makes no sense.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5270 on: September 19, 2017, 09:25:01 PM »
some half assed crackpot theory about WTC7 that makes no sense.

The thing that doesn't make sense about wtc 7 is scattered local ordinary office fires causing the symmetrical free-fall for 2.25 seconds of the entire building.

You are asking people to believe a fairy tale.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5271 on: September 19, 2017, 09:29:21 PM »

The thing that doesn't make sense about wtc 7 is scattered local ordinary office fires causing the symmetrical free-fall for 2.25 seconds of the entire building.

Stop telling blatant lies.  here is your scattered ordinary office fires.   BHS tried to tell me once it was just a burning rubbish bin.  FFS

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:31:56 PM by Rayzor »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5272 on: September 19, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »

Stop telling blatant lies.  here is your scattered ordinary office fires.

Who's telling lies?
https://www.nist.gov/pba/questions-and-answers-about-nist-wtc-7-investigation
The following factors describe the fire events that occurred in both WTC 7 and the referenced buildings: 1) the fuel for the fires was ordinary office combustibles at ordinary combustible load levels; 2) there was no use of accelerants; 3) the spread of fire from combustible to combustible was governed by ordinary fire physics;
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5273 on: September 19, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »
This one is for Shifter

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5274 on: September 19, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
Rayzor cut the ad hominems. Who is telling lies, is it me and NIST or you.

Stop telling blatant lies.  here is your scattered ordinary office fires.

Who's telling lies?
The following factors describe the fire events that occurred in both WTC 7 and the referenced buildings: 1) the fuel for the fires was ordinary office combustibles at ordinary combustible load levels; 2) there was no use of accelerants; 3) the spread of fire from combustible to combustible was governed by ordinary fire physics;
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5275 on: September 19, 2017, 09:43:10 PM »

It's you who are lying about the extent and size of the fires,  you are claiming that they were not significant.  That's a lie.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5276 on: September 19, 2017, 09:44:31 PM »

It's you who are lying about the extent and size of the fires,  you are claiming that they were not significant.  That's a lie.

I'm claiming they weren't significant enough to cause a 2.25 second free fall of the entire building yes.

Again.
http://www.wtc7evaluation.org/

You are the one lying for your handlers.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:46:30 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5277 on: September 19, 2017, 09:49:35 PM »
I'm claiming they weren't significant enough to cause a 2.25 second free fall of the entire building yes.

Seems you were wrong,  apart from NIST  the FDNY also disagrees with you.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #5278 on: September 19, 2017, 09:50:33 PM »

Seems you were wrong,  apart from NIST  the FDNY also disagrees with you.

We'll soon see about that.

A single column failure will not lead to a 2.25 second symmetrical free-fall.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #5279 on: September 19, 2017, 09:51:48 PM »
We'll soon see about that.

Yes,  Hulsey's  simultaneous collapse theory.   What a joke.