Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #4590 on: July 05, 2017, 02:56:18 AM »

"crazy madman"

1. Are you serious?
2. Is that really the best you have?
3. Profit ? ? ? ?

Please see
Disputeone, talking like a 13 year old memer again.

I'm going to suggest that your comment is probably closer to the real truth than anything dipstickone has posted on this thread.   He's got a 13 year old mind.   
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4591 on: July 05, 2017, 03:19:37 AM »
Holy shit I literally summoned it.

Here is the post, for your convenience.

http://israellobby.org/urbanmoving/1169683-001%20---%20303A-NY-C237934-Serial%20325%20---%20Section%201%20(1037758).pdf
(FOI request)

http://www.haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Edit.

CNN and NBC reported wtc 7 as having collapsed before it did, they tried to take the videos down but they didn't count on internets.

[Open]
[Open]

Lucky Larry Silverstein said they "pulled" wtc 7.

Emergency services were told that wtc 7 would collapse although no steel framed high rise has ever collapsed due to fire.

This is the explosion heard by firefighters.
[Open]

Here is a finite element analysis made by three PhD Structural Engineers showing that fires couldn't have brought down wtc 7.

http://www.wtc7evaluation.org/
[Open]

Here is NIST admitting they can't / won't explain how wtc 7 fell in the interests of """public safety."""

Here is a related FOI request.
https://archive.org/stream/NIST_WTC7_FOIA_11-209/NIST_WTC7_FOIA_11-209/100511rhb%20FOIA%2011-209_djvu.txt

9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.
Seriously what's left to "prove?"
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4592 on: July 05, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »

TL:DR;   got anything new?   Or just same old BS?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4593 on: July 05, 2017, 06:45:54 AM »
Your debunking skills are on par with users, that's pretty impressive man.

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

‘We Are Not Your Problem’

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.

‘A Scary Situation’

Steven Gordon, the attorney for the five Israeli detainees, acknowledged that his clients' actions on Sept. 11 would easily have aroused suspicions. "You got a group of guys that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They're speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on 'em. One's got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that's a scary situation."

But Gordon insisted that his clients were just five young men who had come to America for a vacation, ended up working for a moving company, and were taking pictures of the event.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #4594 on: July 05, 2017, 09:59:26 AM »
Lol, dispute spaming again.
Well, if you don't have an argument you try to hide behind a wall of text, I understand.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4595 on: July 05, 2017, 02:48:23 PM »
User.
Pick an argument at your leisure and try to debunk it if you can. I spent 100+ pages using my own words. The article is really quite interesting.

Dispute, a comparison with the brick stacks is not accurate at all. You're only breaking each floor one after the other, not all at once.

Please see the second video.
Why couldn't we break each brick one by one like what some people claim happened to wtc 1 and 2?
First of all, the tower collapse wasn't so much a matter of breaking bricks (floors) as breaking the spacers (walls) holding the bricks up.

Secondly, there is already an active 9/11 thread to discuss these things.

And for some reason the core structure had no effect in holding the building up, just the "walls?"

Cool man.

Here Markjo tell me honestly the floors weren't broken.

You guys seem to want to compare steel and concrete highrises to a house of cards.

I did enjoy DNO using his own words to debate, it was a welcome change.

Also NIST says the pancake hypothesis is B/S, why would you defend a hypothesis that the creators say doesn't work.

Quote from: NIST
NIST's findings do not support the "pancake theory" of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:45:28 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4596 on: July 11, 2017, 08:36:04 AM »
http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/column-sixteen-years-after-911-the-american-public-deserves-answers-not/2329923

Sixteen years is a long time to expect the American public to wait to know who was behind 9/11, the most significant act of terror in modern U.S. history. Unfortunately, the wait continues because of the resistance of federal agencies to openness, the over-classification of information and the weakness of the Freedom of Information Act.

Vast numbers of investigative and intelligence documents related to 9/11 remain classified. The FBI alone has acknowledged it has tens of thousands of pages of 9/11 reports that it refuses to make public. To make matters worse, agencies withholding information tell what are essentially lies to make their actions seem as acceptable as possible.

For example, the FBI repeatedly has said its investigation of a Saudi family who moved abruptly out of their Sarasota home two weeks before 9/11 — leaving behind their cars, clothes, furniture and other belongings — found no connections to the attacks. Yet statements in the FBI's own files that were never disclosed to Congress or the 9/11 Commission say the opposite — that the Sarasota Saudis had "many connections" to "individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001."

Trust in government today is near historic lows. Recent polls by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that only 20 percent of Americans trust Washington to do what's right. When the people think government isn't listening to them, or giving them the respect of knowing what it is doing, it feeds into that undercurrent and denies the public the opportunity to be part of the discussion about what we should be doing.

Last summer's release of the long-hidden "28 pages" from Congress' Joint Inquiry into 9/11 and FBI records obtained by Florida Bulldog amid ongoing FOIA litigation indicate that much about Saudi Arabia's role in supporting the 9/11 hijackers remains classified. If the public knew the role the kingdom played in 9/11, would the United States be selling them $350 billion in sophisticated military equipment?

The Freedom of Information Act is intended to be how classified materials are unearthed. But as it is currently written and has been generally interpreted by the courts, most recently by Miami federal Judge Cecilia Altonaga in Florida Bulldog's lawsuit against the FBI, the frequently trivial concerns of agencies trump the fundamental democratic principle that Americans deserve to know what their government is doing in their name.

The problem is illustrated by Altonaga's June 29 order denying the public access to an FBI PowerPoint titled "Overview of the 9/11 Investigation." The judge agreed with the FBI that much information, including classified pages about who funded the attacks, was exempt from FOIA disclosure because it might disclose law enforcement "techniques and procedures," even though the overview doesn't discuss those techniques and procedures. Altonaga ruled without holding a trial at which agents could be cross-examined in open court on the facts that supported the FBI's claims.

For instance, the FBI withheld a photo taken by a security camera around the time of the attacks in 2001. The FBI argued, and the judge agreed, that the camera's location could be deduced by viewing that photographic evidence. It is a trivialization of FOIA to use its exemptions to protect the location of a security camera 16 years ago.

The "techniques and procedures" exemption should not be used as a rationale for the nondisclosure of the image in the photograph. The camera didn't give the American government information to avoid 9/11. Why are we covering up for this failed system 16 years later?

The classification process today is driven by the agency that's trying to withhold the information. No disinterested third party is involved that would be free from the motivation of burying ineptitude, or worse, by the agency holding the material.

The government hasn't always had such a tightfisted approach to records. During the Civil War, amid Northern discontent as the war grew increasingly bloody, President Abraham Lincoln instituted a policy that every diplomatic message received or sent would regularly be made public. Lincoln believed such extreme openness was needed so people could see how the Union was conducting foreign policy, particularly whether Spain, France or England were going to recognize the Confederacy as a sovereign nation, a potentially crippling blow.

Acting in the face of extreme crisis, Lincoln demonstrated an early belief in the value of open records to keep the public informed and supportive. The president, the FBI and other agencies would be wise to follow President Lincoln's example. Congress would be wise to reform FOIA so it serves its intended purpose.

Bob Graham was chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee and co-chairman of Congress's Joint Inquiry into the terrorist attacks. He served as Florida's governor from 1979-87. Dan Christensen is an award-winning investigative reporter and the founder and editor of Florida Bulldog, a nonprofit news organization. They wrote this exclusively for the Tampa Bay Times.

This article was in the paper this morning and I thought it would be interesting for you to read. I may not agree that the US govt blew up the buildings, but I do agree that they are hiding information. Anytime I ask (on the internet) why we are such great pals with the Saudis someone says "oil" but that answer is unsatisfying to me. It's gotta be more than oil!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4597 on: July 14, 2017, 03:13:54 PM »
Israel. SCG. Follow the money. Look into the players behind the war on terror and even recently the Saudi Weapons deal.

Between this and Hulsey it's pretty much over guys.
http://yournewswire.com/cia-911-wtc7/

79-year-old retired CIA agent, Malcom Howard, has made a series of astonishing claims since being released from hospital in New Jersey on Friday and told he has weeks to live. Mr. Howard claims he was involved in the “controlled demolition” of World Trade Center 7, the third building that was destroyed on 9/11.

Mr. Howard and his colleagues feared the public would see through the official narrative and rise up against the government, demanding to be told the truth.

“There were so many loose ends, so much evidence left behind. We thought the public would be all over it. We thought there would be a public uprising that the media couldn’t ignore. They’d be funding investigations and demanding to know why they were being lied to. We thought they’d find chemical composites in the area that would prove Building 7 was blown up.

“We thought there would be a revolution. It would go all the way to the top, to President Bush. He’d be dragged out of the White House.

But none of that happened. Almost nobody questioned anything. The media shot down anyone who dared question anything they were told.”

There's your whistleblower.
Inb4 it's not on CNN.

Most of you have been brainwashed and are taking active steps to protect that brainwashing.

I can't stop you from doing it but you owe it to yourselves to be honest with yourselves.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:19:08 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4598 on: July 14, 2017, 03:20:19 PM »

Furthermore we finally have a president willing to stand up to the deep state / shadow goverment and institutionalized corruption and 90% of you want him impeached cause he hurts your fee fees. Forgive my resentment. I hope it's at least understandable.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:30:42 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4599 on: July 15, 2017, 01:35:03 AM »
I think it's you that is brainwashed.

Member of the BOTD

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4600 on: July 15, 2017, 05:03:35 AM »
I think it's you that is brainwashed.

I've not seen any evidence that he has a brain,  washed or otherwise.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #4601 on: July 15, 2017, 05:58:06 AM »

Typical low-brow insult of a blowhard nobody. Why do all you people act the same? Having to attempt lowering the field because you can't rise to it?

Is there a book passed around at meetings? An FAQ someone I don't know about?

Please examine yourself for your own good
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4602 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:35 AM »

Typical low-brow insult of a blowhard nobody. Why do all you people act the same? Having to attempt lowering the field because you can't rise to it?

LOL,   the fake returns,   the engineering PhD who doesn't know what a point load is. 

Are you ever planning to present any of your claimed ten year long unpaid and unpublished research into 911 conspiracy bullshit?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4603 on: July 15, 2017, 10:01:13 AM »
Pretty sure there is an entire thread about point loads that ended up proving I knew exactly what I am talking about and y'all were the hacks after about 20 pages or so of nonsense.

That was weak, even for you spanky.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #4604 on: July 15, 2017, 11:36:13 PM »
Pretty sure there is an entire thread about point loads that ended up proving I knew exactly what I am talking about and y'all were the hacks after about 20 pages or so of nonsense.

You mean the thread where you failed to even attempt an answer?    Promised to build a test rig,  then did nothing,   and generally made a complete idiot of yourself.

Yes,  I remember that thread.   Not your finest moment.

Now,  what about all that 911 research you claimed to have done?    I call BS.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4605 on: July 16, 2017, 12:23:14 AM »
Bhs, I still wait for your proof that you are an engineer with a phd

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4606 on: July 20, 2017, 04:42:41 PM »

I've been looking through some documents in my spare time. Rayzor has the updated shilling manual. He does follow their main taking points.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

You sold your soul Rayzor.

At least we can see what we are up against.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:44:18 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4607 on: July 20, 2017, 04:48:31 PM »

You mean the thread where you failed to even attempt an answer?    Promised to build a test rig,  then did nothing,   and generally made a complete idiot of yourself.

Yes,  I remember that thread.   Not your finest moment.

Now,  what about all that 911 research you claimed to have done?    I call BS.

You guys have selective memory.

Here is some research and an embarrassing quote.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5wOo8veZYC8cmU3aXVZZ2NrS3M&export=download
Warning large file.

And here's a real nightmare, but something very fascinating: It's fucking unsolvable.

You memba how Bhs said this in his first reply addressing the thought experiment?

I memba.

Something something not enough variables.

I never said your calculations wouldn't reflect reality in your original situation Evar.

So, in actuality. It was you that made an ass of himself, Rayzor. At least Evar admitted he was wrong.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 04:50:11 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4608 on: July 20, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
I think disputeone is worse than sandokahn at this point.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4609 on: July 20, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »
I think disputeone is worse than sandokahn at this point.

Do better.

Edit.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/x-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.

In the following 53 instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack)admits to it, either orally or in writing:

Also.

The decision to launch the Iraq war was made before 9/11. Indeed, former CIA director George Tenet said that the White Housewanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – alsosays that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. And top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change one month after Bush took office. Dick Cheney apparently even made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And it has now been shown that a handful of people were responsible for willfully ignoring the evidence that Iraq lacked weapons of mass destruction. These facts have only been publicly disclosed recently. Indeed, Tom Brokaw said, “All wars are based on propaganda.” A concerted effort to produce propaganda is a conspiracy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:06:33 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4610 on: July 20, 2017, 10:20:06 PM »
How do you feel about spending all your free time (and work time, too?) on the flat earth society and researching conspiracy theories?

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4611 on: July 20, 2017, 10:37:48 PM »

Do better.

How do you feel about spending all your free time researching.

Pretty good.

We only really die when we stop learning.

How do you feel about not researching anything?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:41:11 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4612 on: July 20, 2017, 11:10:50 PM »
How do you feel about spending all your free time researching.

Pretty good.

We only really die when we stop learning.

How do you feel about not researching anything?
I find it amusing that you believe what you do is research or learning something of value.

Go to an university and learn real shit, not echo-chamber-conspiracy-BS.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4613 on: July 20, 2017, 11:20:21 PM »
I find it amusing that you find it amusing.

Go to an university and learn real shit,

A university like Fairbanks univeristy Alaska?

Please do better in the future. You are embarrassing yourself.

Also don't bury Rayzors embarrassment in shitposts. You aren't even a good shitposter
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:21:52 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4614 on: July 20, 2017, 11:59:08 PM »
I find it amusing that you find it amusing.

Go to an university and learn real shit,

A university like Fairbanks univeristy Alaska?

Please do better in the future. You are embarrassing yourself.

Also don't bury Rayzors embarrassment in shitposts. You aren't even a good shitposter
Yeah, feel free to go there instead of brabbling bullshit online. It would be a good start!

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4615 on: July 21, 2017, 12:04:32 AM »
They do good work.
I'm anti-judaism.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4616 on: July 21, 2017, 12:11:39 AM »
They do good work.
Yeah, but you're still not a student there, are you?
That was the whole point.

Member of the BOTD

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #4617 on: July 21, 2017, 01:00:16 AM »
No, I live in Australia. You aren't very bright. Are you?

Here is a post that stands untouched if you are interested in trying to engage it.

http://israellobby.org/urbanmoving/1169683-001%20---%20303A-NY-C237934-Serial%20325%20---%20Section%201%20(1037758).pdf
(FOI request)

http://www.haaretz.com/odigo-says-workers-were-warned-of-attack-1.70579
Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

Edit.

CNN and NBC reported wtc 7 as having collapsed before it did, they tried to take the videos down but they didn't count on internets.

[Open]
[Open]

Lucky Larry Silverstein said they "pulled" wtc 7.

Emergency services were told that wtc 7 would collapse although no steel framed high rise has ever collapsed due to fire.

This is the explosion heard by firefighters.
[Open]

Here is a finite element analysis made by three PhD Structural Engineers showing that fires couldn't have brought down wtc 7.

[Open]

Here is NIST admitting they can't / won't explain how wtc 7 fell in the interests of """public safety."""

Here is a related FOI request.
https://archive.org/stream/NIST_WTC7_FOIA_11-209/NIST_WTC7_FOIA_11-209/100511rhb%20FOIA%2011-209_djvu.txt

9/11 was a CIA / Mossad false flag.
Seriously what's left to "prove?"
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #4618 on: July 21, 2017, 01:02:56 AM »
Bhs, I still wait for your proof that you are an engineer with a phd

Already posted some time ago on this site, actually posted alot of fun stuff with customized proof asked for by different users. Get with the program. Even posted large cash prizes a while back on this thread alone.

University is the largest echo chamber there is lol.

Damn user, so dense in all angles. Get help

And here's a real nightmare, but something very fascinating: It's fucking unsolvable.

You memba how Bhs said this in his first reply addressing the thought experiment?

I memba.

Something something not enough variables.

I never said your calculations wouldn't reflect reality in your original situation Evar.

So, in actuality. It was you that made an ass of himself, Rayzor. At least Evar admitted he was wrong.

Lol at Rayzor.. if you could only win, just once.

I even explained what variables were missing in a detailed fashion, provided equations etc. Plus, I said many times over "The equations work that master presented but have zero bearing in reality"....

Just like on this thread, you can call me any name you want, that won't change the factual information I am saying or shut me up.

There is a moderately sized thread for all to read...

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #4619 on: July 21, 2017, 01:39:22 AM »
No, I live in Australia. You aren't very bright. Are you?

My point still stands:
Yeah, but you're still not a student there, are you?

Quote from: BHS
Already posted some time ago on this site, actually posted alot of fun stuff with customized proof asked for by different users. Get with the program. Even posted large cash prizes a while back on this thread alone.
Repost it, I looked for it a while ago, found nothing.

University is the largest echo chamber there is lol.
Maybe it is in the redneck place where you live, but it's not where I'm from.

Member of the BOTD