Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies
?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #1650 on: March 02, 2017, 03:12:36 AM »
Master Evar, to be fair you and Totes have done a far better job of justifying the towers collapse than NIST ever did.

Edit. Also, I gotta hand it to you, after three days of reading I can see no reasons why your predictions for your thought experiment are wrong, to give you credit.

I hope Bhs can prove otherwise but I can't fault your logic.

However it debunks nothing on this thread.
Well, thanks.

I'd still say it debunks BHS' claim about how evenly load is distributed, and if I'm correct over him, that at least shows he's not the authority he made himself out to be, in which case I hope he starts referencing to sources more instead of simply claiming that he knows and that he's got the facts.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1651 on: March 02, 2017, 03:14:01 AM »
Sure, if he's incorrect, I'll pay that.

I'll even send you a carton to apologize.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1652 on: March 02, 2017, 03:15:13 AM »
Sure, if he's incorrect, I'll pay that.

I'll even send you a carton to apologize.
Carton or cartoon?  ;)

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1653 on: March 02, 2017, 03:16:53 AM »
In Australia cartons of alcohol are like currency, if you ask for a favour you buy a six pack, big favour is a carton.

Also a big apology is worth a carton because, to be fair, I was pretty rude to you.

I'm a man of my word.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1654 on: March 02, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »
I see. Well, I don't drink, so there's no need to send me a carton then.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1655 on: March 02, 2017, 03:21:53 AM »
For some reason that doesn't surprise me, well I will apologize in regards to the thought experiment in any case.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1656 on: March 02, 2017, 03:23:11 AM »
BHS' figures:
Bolts used for the box flooring were a490 connection bolts, the box supports were a325. The a490 was certified in that design of the box floor support to have a working load of no more than 80 ksi, the a325 52ksi. At that time, the a490 would fail at 170 ksi, the a325 about 120 ksi. The actual estimated load of each bolt was 30-45 ksi for the 490s, 20-28 for the a325 with the floor at weight comp (depending on wind conditions and other variables).

I'm not talking about your thought experiment, I am talking about the towers.

Inb4 it was only one support that initially failed.

One support doesn't take nearly the full load of the structure, as I am sure you know, also even a weakened structure could have a single column fail and not even nearly collapse, much less on its own footprint at close to free-fall.

If this wasn't an inside job, the main company executives behind the wtc complex, engineers, architects and most likely some tradesman, would go to jail. The ones that are still alive.
I'm not talking about the thought experiment either. Where'd you get that from?

And the support must have failed because it had a large load on it. After that, the load has to go somewhere. Buildings are built so that if one support fails, the load should be as evenly distributed as possible over the other supports. However the most nearby joints/directly connected joints will definitely take most of the load, and if they are already near the point of irreversible deformation, it might be enough to start a chain reaction of joint failure. If not, it's going to be even more sensitive to extra loads than it was before. The planes themselves knocked out more than just a column each.

And due to leverage, it is even entirely possible that some joint far away from the collapse will use a joint close to the collapse as a pivot and shift it's load over to it (compare to two people pushing up on both ends of a teeter - if one person suddenly releases, or "collapses", the other person will push their end up in the air away from them so that it lifts from their hands, which means that the teeter went from being supported by those two people to being supported mostly by it's actual pivot, just because one person released. Hey, we're back at load distribution with torque!) possibly causing it to collapse. This means that joints close to the collapse can experience an increase in load greater than the load of the collapsed joint.

That may be correct but it will not, under any circumstances lead to this.

Quote from: NIST
the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to the downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass.

Just to point out another blatant lie from the NIST report. The supporting structure could've easily taken twice the load above, I am willing to bet it could safely take four times the load above it. This is how we build things, it's just reality, ask any engineer.

The idea of structural resistance causing zero effect on fall acceleration is another blatant lie, as my primary school level equation clearly shows.

Not letting this get off topic tho  ;)
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1657 on: March 02, 2017, 03:29:51 AM »
Well, I don't have anything to say about that. It may or may not be possible (plausibly possible), you believe it isn't, i believe it is. There's not enough hard evidence to determine with absolute certainty, although we may be confident in our respective positions.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1658 on: March 02, 2017, 03:31:57 AM »
Well, I don't have anything to say about that. It may or may not be possible (plausibly possible), you believe it isn't, i believe it is. There's not enough hard evidence to determine with absolute certainty, although we may be confident in our respective positions.

I respect that.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1659 on: March 02, 2017, 04:03:06 AM »
Looking for natural building collapse videos on youtube, pretty hard to find, a lot that say collapse are controlled demos, which is an interesting observation, was pretty disenchanted after clicking on a collapse video and hearing 3, 2, 1...

This sums it up pretty well.

People who look find answers.

After 9/11 and especially building 7, why don't we just set fire to jet fuel in a building, it would be cheaper and quicker, plus more efficient and effective than 95% of controlled demolitions.

So far 100% success rate 3/3....

Everyone who voted fires caused the collapse?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:13:43 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1660 on: March 02, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »
Pro tip.

The answer is it wouldn't collapse.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #1661 on: March 02, 2017, 04:47:23 AM »
BTW Aluminium melts at 470-650 depending on the alloy,   so any aircraft wreckage close enough to the fires would probably have melted.

I don't know what the molten liquid is coming out of the 80th floor,  but that corner had a lot of aircraft debris and you can see fires around that area,  so molten aluminium is a possibility,  but as far as I know the emissivity would make it look silvery, not  glowing yellow.   I've seen theories that other stuff mixed in with (like partially burnt materials) the molten aluminium could make it look like that,

Maybe one of these days I'll do an experiment and see if it's true.

I do not think so:

"As explained by physicist Jerry Lobdill:

The problem with concluding that the liquid flowing from the tower’s 82nd floor could have been aluminum… is that the liquid in the tower was not confined in a container so that more heat could be applied to raise the temperature of the liquid above its melting point. Instead, as soon as the metal liquefied it flowed away from the heat source under the force of gravity. Therefore, the color of the liquid flowing from the 82nd floor [indicated that it] was at approximately the melting point of the metal. And therefore, it was molten iron from steel."

http://adamtaylor42.blogspot.com/2012/12/taylor-contra-powers.html

You can certainly cut aluminum with a torch but the temp will never be hot enough for the flow to remain orange or yellow for the length depicted in the picture.

Poured melted aluminum will never remain orange or yellow for that length of time.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 04:50:43 AM by totallackey »

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1662 on: March 02, 2017, 04:49:02 AM »
Oh snap, great post man, great logic.

There's really nothing much to say to that.
I'm anti-judaism.

« Reply #1663 on: March 02, 2017, 04:54:57 AM »
After 9/11 and especially building 7, why don't we just set fire to jet fuel in a building, it would be cheaper and quicker, plus more efficient and effective than 95% of controlled demolitions.

I concur.

We can actually save quite a bit of money this way.

Planes, destined for the scrap yard, can be equipped with the same amount of fuel and flown by remote control to impact buildings scheduled for demolition.

Simply announce the time so people can clear out.

Think of the amount of man-hours that could be saved by existing demolition companies.

They simply need to get the specifics from the NIST.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1664 on: March 02, 2017, 05:00:55 AM »
It's so ridiculous this is still a conspiracy.
I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1665 on: March 02, 2017, 05:24:12 AM »
It's so ridiculous this is still a conspiracy.

I think you meant: It's ridiculous this is still considered a conspiracy "theory" (I'd say hypothesis, but whatever).
If you people are right, it would be a conspiracy. Not just a hypothesis that one exists, but a real one.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1666 on: March 02, 2017, 05:25:12 AM »
I did yeah, you got me.

And I've never referred to it as anything other than the controlled demolition hypothesis. We just need access to NIST's numbers to test it.
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1667 on: March 02, 2017, 05:34:31 AM »
Or we just do this three times and check the results.

I concur.

Planes, destined for the scrap yard, can be equipped with the same amount of fuel and flown by remote control to impact buildings scheduled for demolition.

Think of the amount of man-hours that could be saved by existing demolition companies.

I'm anti-judaism.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #1668 on: March 02, 2017, 05:40:53 AM »
Ah, I didn't really mean that you call it a theory. But every time there's something about a conspiracy people call it a "theory", when scientifically it would and should be called a hypothesis.

When in doubt; sources!

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1669 on: March 02, 2017, 05:49:45 AM »
I agree with you there, it's stupid and discredits the hypothesis they are trying to push.

For the record, just cause Rayzor was trying to imply I was a flat earther earlier in the thread.

This is the only "conspiracy theory" I think has real weight.

5% of the population owning most of the worlds wealth is very suspicious but that's capitalism for you.

I believe we went to the moon, the experiments clearly done in 1/6 earths gravity is enough evidence for me personally.

I don't believe in reptillians or a satanic illuminati.

Edit. Imo and only imo, if we find the real perpetrators of 9/11 we will get closer to the truth, whatever it is.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:52:38 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #1670 on: March 02, 2017, 12:01:18 PM »
Yes, and Rayzor is a shitpost fag.

And you run the bathhouse.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1671 on: March 02, 2017, 04:11:05 PM »

10/10 would marry.

The album is fantastic if you want to support some great Aussie indie rock.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #1672 on: March 02, 2017, 04:58:22 PM »
I apologize, I have actually been having to do things instead of having everyone do them for me, so I have had less time to waste here... Also have been having to follow Texas time.

Also, to be honest, lost alot of interest for the most part. I was hoping for real debate, not yuppie nonsense, diversion and distraction.

One more thing, if people are going to attempt to call me out...Do so with actions, not empty words. Want to call me out on credentials or experience, say why you know better than I. Please, by all means, do so through actions and proof. I have already done much action and proof on proving what I am here...I will continue if need be. However, so far, it's the accusers who have the ground to be made up..Not I. So what have you?? (Sorry middle school math doesn't count)

As far as sources, nothing I have said so far is even remotely secret, research is easy (I have even told the material where it can be found) prerequisites come with study...Though unfortunately ..

Logic cannot be taught..

I know the reason people must focus on me is they must disqualify me, because someone like me cannot support what I do, it does not compute. If you remove me, there are 1000s like me and better that will be there to take my place. Good luck...

Rayzor brings out his A game on page 50 lol, nice work tho, credit where credit is due.

Assuming you are speaking of this?

Beware your beliefs of an "A" game..A house with no foundation can still look pretty on the outside, until you step inside or it falls under its own weight.

Saying this "proves" master's middle school math problem, is either out of ignorance or deliberately miss represented, from rayzor I would expect either.

The left leg has increased in load, pull that one out and see what happens..I also said depending on exact structure there could be a reduced or no load on a leg or two. Nor from the picture can we see how much sag is present at the missing leg. I never said you couldn't remove a leg and still not maintain stability (this only happened on 9/11)

Your dimensions are incorrect, the supports are under the circle, moved in, placed in direction of the weight transfer, not outside held on by a bolt. This changes pivot points and load transfer, not to mention the legs have increased the support footprint by 500+ times, as well as reduced leverage on the circle and seriously effected transfer (anyone remember the list of questions I asked master that he deemed useless?? This happened to be one of them..No way huh?)

I could continue...But it is not necessary right now, not to mention I believe it's pissing in the wind with the present company. Simple fact, master's equations are not reality in the real world.

Now unless someone would like to take up my wager for this test...Or... someone would like to start a pissing match with me on who is who in reality (instead of just running ones mouth with empty words), OR....someone would like to actually discuss 9/11 and truly is looking for the truth. I will spend any time I am in this thread (which will not be much) shit posting or stirring the pot.

I have wasted enough quality hours on yuppie nonsense.

(Also, it anyone would like to know how to solve master's bonus question in reality and have the estimated totals reflect correctly in a real life application, I have presented the needed math and flow chart on this thread to get you moving in the right direction)

Edited to add*

Toodle-pip

That's a must
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:02:23 PM by Babyhighspeed »
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1673 on: March 02, 2017, 05:07:32 PM »
I apologize, I have actually been having to do things instead of having everyone do them for me, so I have had less time to waste here... Also have been having to follow Texas time.

Also, to be honest, lost alot of interest for the most part. I was hoping for real debate, not yuppie nonsense, diversion and distraction.

One more thing, if people are going to attempt to call me out...Do so with actions, not empty words. Want to call me out on credentials or experience, say why you know better than I. Please, by all means, do so through actions and proof. I have already done much action and proof on proving what I am here...I will continue if need be. However, so far, it's the accusers who have the ground to be made up..Not I. So what have you?? (Sorry middle school math doesn't count)

As far as sources, nothing I have said so far is even remotely secret, research is easy (I have even told the material where it can be found) prerequisites come with study...Though unfortunately ..

Logic cannot be taught..

I know the reason people must focus on me is they must disqualify me, because someone like me cannot support what I do, it does not compute. If you remove me, there are 1000s like me and better that will be there to take my place. Good luck...

Rayzor brings out his A game on page 50 lol, nice work tho, credit where credit is due.

Assuming you are speaking of this?

Beware your beliefs of an "A" game..A house with no foundation can still look pretty on the outside, until you step inside or it falls under its own weight.

Saying this "proves" master's middle school math problem, is either out of ignorance or deliberately miss represented, from rayzor I would expect either.

The left leg has increased in load, pull that one out and see what happens..I also said depending on exact structure there could be a reduced or no load on a leg or two. Nor from the picture can we see how much sag is present at the missing leg. I never said you couldn't remove a leg and still not maintain stability (this only happened on 9/11)

Your dimensions are incorrect, the supports are under the circle, moved in, placed in direction of the weight transfer, not outside held on by a bolt. This changes pivot points and load transfer, not to mention the legs have increased the support footprint by 500+ times, as well as reduced leverage on the circle and seriously effected transfer (anyone remember the list of questions I asked master that he deemed useless?? This happened to be one of them..No way huh?)

I could continue...But it is not necessary right now, not to mention I believe it's pissing in the wind with the present company. Simple fact, master's equations are not reality in the real world.

Now unless someone would like to take up my wager for this test...Or... someone would like to start a pissing match with me on who is who in reality (instead of just running ones mouth with empty words), OR....someone would like to actually discuss 9/11 and truly is looking for the truth. I will spend any time I am in this thread (which will not be much) shit posting or stirring the pot.

I have wasted enough quality hours on yuppie nonsense.

(Also, it anyone would like to know how to solve master's bonus question in reality and have the estimated totals reflect correctly in a real life application, I have presented the needed math and flow chart on this thread to get you moving in the right direction)

Edited to add*

Toodle-pip

That's a must

Thanks man I am deeply curious and would love to see how you do the Math, its been keeping me up.

I'll re read your posts and see if I can see where he / I went wrong.

Actually I think totallackey put the final nail in the OS' coffin funnily enough.

BTW Aluminium melts at 470-650 depending on the alloy,   so any aircraft wreckage close enough to the fires would probably have melted.

I don't know what the molten liquid is coming out of the 80th floor,  but that corner had a lot of aircraft debris and you can see fires around that area,  so molten aluminium is a possibility,  but as far as I know the emissivity would make it look silvery, not  glowing yellow.   I've seen theories that other stuff mixed in with (like partially burnt materials) the molten aluminium could make it look like that,

Maybe one of these days I'll do an experiment and see if it's true.

I do not think so:

"As explained by physicist Jerry Lobdill:

The problem with concluding that the liquid flowing from the tower’s 82nd floor could have been aluminum… is that the liquid in the tower was not confined in a container so that more heat could be applied to raise the temperature of the liquid above its melting point. Instead, as soon as the metal liquefied it flowed away from the heat source under the force of gravity. Therefore, the color of the liquid flowing from the 82nd floor [indicated that it] was at approximately the melting point of the metal. And therefore, it was molten iron from steel."

You can certainly cut aluminum with a torch but the temp will never be hot enough for the flow to remain orange or yellow for the length depicted in the picture.

Poured melted aluminum will never remain orange or yellow for that length of time.

A lot of what you say makes logical sense but I can't find the math (mainly due to my ignorance I assume.)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:12:03 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1674 on: March 02, 2017, 05:21:31 PM »

I completely agree with this and have seen it first hand, not only in this thread but in the truth movement in general. (Ive been pushing for this since '03)

This is why I was hesitant to say what I do.

It happens to the guys / girls from AE911truth and anyone brave / smart enough to speak out.

As for the debate on this thread. I am still waiting for the guys that voted the fires caused the collapse to justify this.

I concur.

If my logic holds we should have 13 people that agree with this statement.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1675 on: March 02, 2017, 06:01:07 PM »

This is actually quite funny.... I could have saved so much time in my life of "learning"...

I mean seriously lol....Think of how stupid all those "smart" or "educated" people are out there! So simple....

You need to do a perfect demo on a building under 50 stories tall...explosives?? Pre removal of mass?? Man hours and materials consisting of Millions and millions of dollars??? Hell No, just light a trash can and a desk on fire.

I am going to blow my competition away...500k for any building under 50...My only materials will be a desk and trashcan from good will and a 2 dollar bic.

Building over 50?? No problem...Extra 100k and I will take care of it. Just need to blow a cartoon hole in the exterior of a couple floors and add kerosene....

My work is guaranteed...100 percent of the time.... I don't just demo, I PULVERIZE!!! Makes clean up a breeze!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1676 on: March 02, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »

Master_Evar,  already accepted a bet with disputeone.     Up to you whether to continue or not.    If you back out I might just as well dig out some load cells ( if I can find them ) and do it myself.

You misunderstood the point I was making with that setup,   I could try and explain it,  but,  if you aren't interested I won't bother.

Back onto the main topic.   I've got the furnace heating up to run the contaminated aluminium test,  so I'll have some pictures later of molten aluminium at 900C with contamination.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1677 on: March 02, 2017, 06:09:25 PM »
If we started a business with this premise we would be laughed at like people laughed at that guy who proposed intercontinental travel via going up in an air balloon and waiting for the earth to turn under us.

Kinda makes sense of you dont know physics / don't think about it much.

It would undeniably bring attention to our movement.

"New cheaper more effective demolition inspired by NIST and 9/11, ten per cent the price and time of a regular controlled demolition."

I can see it now...
I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #1678 on: March 02, 2017, 06:16:42 PM »
I still think we should start a new thread for the experiment.

Getting contaminated aluminum to glow red in direct sunlight is inconsequential as shown by physicist Jerry Lobdill:

It seems all evidence points to molten steel.

Edit, I'd still be interested to see your results.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #1679 on: March 02, 2017, 06:25:34 PM »

Master_Evar,  already accepted a bet with disputeone.

This has what to do with me now?

(also your answer to your dishonest physical "example" is unacceptable)

Now...Please re read

Also..

In a psychological / magickal sense, it wasn't enough for the planes to hit the towers, they had to be removed, the difference on every photo, everytime someones visits and sees those towers no longer on the skyline, all the old photos videos postcards etc with the wtc buildings.

The power of this is unfathomable on a population, the fear, anxiety and stress it causes is huge, then promise to fix everything as long as we trust in our leaders, go to war for "wmd's" come back with oil, money countless deaths of innocents / innocence and geopolitical control in the middle east with an added advantage over Russia.

Everytime someone questions it or speaks out they are reminded of the forever changed skyline and sense of safety and called a "nutter" like has happened on this thread since the OP.

100 percent accurate...

Though remember...The one under the spell will never realize it.

Takes courage, perseverance, logic, wisdom, clarity and raw nuts to break it. Many don't want to risk it, weak minded individuals will never be able to break through the grasp of group think, even if they are walking off a cliff