Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
Welcome to the party,   I'm about to spit-roast a flat earther,   after I gut and skin him of course.   Would you like a beer?

You never asked which flat earther I was referring to.   I have to add that it wasn't you. 

I didn't want to divert the discussion back to WTC7,  while we were still trying to focus on WTC1 and WTC2, 

So,  here is the WTC7 collapse video.  Casting significant doubt on the controlled demolition theory

It also show the penthouse collapse,  occurring long before the main roof line starts collapsing.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2017, 06:09:52 PM »
I see you are back again rayzor...Even after admitting you had nothing and admitted defeat. This is disappointing.

This is an attack on "conspiracy theorist"...Not the evidence. That is clear. The disliking of people who disagree with "the man"..

Which I can't completely blame you for that. There has been a long standing campaign against people who critical think and see past the smoke. Turning people who think for themselves into martyrs through disinformation and paying attention only to the "nuts"...Some people are just nuts, others are placed there to be nuts. Then when someone has solid facts to question a story by "the man"...They are instantly labeled a conspiracy theorist..A nut..And promoted by mainstream to ignore. This is why I shame nuts just as bad as mainstream, because of the damage they cause...

However...In this instance, reality, evidence and science shows the mainstream is the "nut" or "fairy tale"...Thus why there isn't just a few people yelling about it...There are real people, very smart people who disagree, and state it publicly.

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

There is a reason rayzor will never respond to this....

Even the regular people in America....Over 60 percent of them say they have a problem with the official story and want a new private, not government funded investigation. Over 80 percent of the victims family feel the same as well.

If y'all want to have this belief...Fine...But admit that it's a belief based on zero evidence, and I will accept that.

You are confused,  the discussion was actually about the evidence,   the fact that there are parallels between the way flat earthers think and the way 911 conspiracy theorists think is interesting,  but doesn't alter what the discussion was about. 

I'll only ask you a couple more questions.

1.  Do you honestly have video evidence of a plane passing through either WTC1 or WTC2 and not leaving a mark?

2.  Do you have any physical evidence of demolition charges being used?    Please don't talk about structural collapse unless you are prepared to share your analysis.

Just curious,  what was it I'm supposed to never respond to?

Edit:  Just an interesting data point on public opinion,   31% of people polled in  Jordan,  and 43% of people polled in Egypt believe Israel was behind the 911 attacks.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:20:32 PM by Rayzor »

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2017, 06:49:21 PM »
I see you are back again rayzor...Even after admitting you had nothing and admitted defeat. This is disappointing.

This is an attack on "conspiracy theorist"...Not the evidence. That is clear. The disliking of people who disagree with "the man"..

Which I can't completely blame you for that. There has been a long standing campaign against people who critical think and see past the smoke. Turning people who think for themselves into martyrs through disinformation and paying attention only to the "nuts"...Some people are just nuts, others are placed there to be nuts. Then when someone has solid facts to question a story by "the man"...They are instantly labeled a conspiracy theorist..A nut..And promoted by mainstream to ignore. This is why I shame nuts just as bad as mainstream, because of the damage they cause...

However...In this instance, reality, evidence and science shows the mainstream is the "nut" or "fairy tale"...Thus why there isn't just a few people yelling about it...There are real people, very smart people who disagree, and state it publicly.

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

There is a reason rayzor will never respond to this....

Even the regular people in America....Over 60 percent of them say they have a problem with the official story and want a new private, not government funded investigation. Over 80 percent of the victims family feel the same as well.

If y'all want to have this belief...Fine...But admit that it's a belief based on zero evidence, and I will accept that.

You are confused,  the discussion was actually about the evidence,   the fact that there are parallels between the way flat earthers think and the way 911 conspiracy theorists think is interesting,  but doesn't alter what the discussion was about. 

1.  Do you honestly have video evidence of a plane passing through either WTC1 or WTC2 and not leaving a mark?

2.  Do you have any physical evidence of demolition charges being used?    Please don't talk about structural collapse unless you are prepared to share your analysis.

Edit:  Just an interesting data point on public opinion,   31% of people polled in  Jordan,  and 43% of people polled in Egypt believe Israel was behind the 911 attacks.
BOORRRRING
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2017, 07:03:24 PM »
Look at you go, trying to pretend I'm a flat earther.

I've stated my position multiple times.

@hoppy boring and pathetic.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »
Welcome to the party,   I'm about to spit-roast a flat earther,   after I gut and skin him of course.   Would you like a beer?

You never asked which flat earther I was referring to.   I have to add that it wasn't you. 

I didn't want to divert the discussion back to WTC7,  while we were still trying to focus on WTC1 and WTC2, 

So,  here is the WTC7 collapse video.  Casting significant doubt on the controlled demolition theory

It also show the penthouse collapse,  occurring long before the main roof line starts collapsing.

Just the load certs vs critical failure ratio alone makes this impossible....I can name 100s of other issues on top of that. But that's enough for the moment.

Also, a model that defies physics...pass. It doesn't surprise me you accept it, but no...On top of the obvious, they have refuse and said they will never release the inputs...

I could create a model that shows rainbows destroyed the buildings ...Doesn't mean it's true.

Look....You have already proven you have no knowledge or prerequisites on the matter. So of course you are easy to fool...

Just like someone can fake play an instrument or lip sync. Could fool the general masses...But a musician will spot it right away.

I and 1000s upon 1000s like me who do this for a living just roll our eyes....This was a lip sync, and not even a good one. And just like an artist would do, they are saying "I wasn't lip syncing"

^^
Reality (watch tower at 50 seconds) though there are other towers too.

As always, you do not address what I said in the post. I took it before, now I am saying fuck off...Address what I said.

Everytime you do this I will say fuck off fyi.

So either address it or fuck off
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bom Tishop

« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2017, 07:17:26 PM »
Reality....
Watch the tower at 2:39.....This destroys the official story right there without having to know a single thing of structural design.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2017, 07:22:03 PM »

Just the load certs vs critical failure ratio alone makes this impossible....I can name 100s of other issues on top of that. But that's enough for the moment.

Also, a model that defies physics...pass. It doesn't surprise me you accept it, but no...On top of the obvious, they have refuse and said they will never release the inputs...

I could create a model that shows rainbows destroyed the buildings ...Doesn't mean it's true.

Look....You have already proven you have no knowledge or prerequisites on the matter. So of course you are easy to fool...

Just like someone can fake play an instrument or lip sync. Could fool the general masses...But a musician will spot it right away.

I and 1000s upon 1000s like me who do this for a living just roll our eyes....This was a lip sync, and not even a good one. And just like an artist would do, they are saying "I wasn't lip syncing"

^^
Reality (watch tower at 50 seconds) though there are other towers too.

As always, you do not address what I said in the post. I took it before, now I am saying fuck off...Address what I said.

Everytime you do this I will say fuck off fyi.

So either address it or fuck off

I have no idea what it was you wanted me to respond to,  as usual,  your train of thought is rambling and incoherent.   Be clearer and more succinct I will address any issue you like.

As far as I'm concerned the 911 conspiracy part of the discussion is done and dusted,  you don't want to discuss it, and I'm fine with that.  I know what you will say already.

Just tie up the loose ends, about the video you claim to have.  And then we are done,   I'll drop the request for details of the evidence for explosives you claimed.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:25:43 PM by Rayzor »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2017, 07:24:07 PM »
Reality....
Watch the tower at 2:39.....This destroys the official story right there without having to know a single thing of structural design.

Only in your mind.  Look at it objectively and you'll see it has no relevance to  WTC  Not sure why you bothered to post it?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:29:24 PM by Rayzor »

Bom Tishop

« Reply #458 on: February 17, 2017, 07:29:24 PM »
And you address none of what I say out of either post.. .

Fuck off

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #459 on: February 17, 2017, 07:33:48 PM »

Fuck off

I see nothing that requires a response,  all I see is your usual disconnected rambling,   I've asked twice now for you to clarify what it was you were asking. 

Your lack of response to my repeated requests for the video evidence you claim to have of a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark is suspicious.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #460 on: February 17, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
Fall acceleration of building 7.

You are going to end this a jibbering mess of failed insults and logic.

But you asked for it.

Mods can we move to tech and alt please. ty.

Thanks mate.

The thread is right here, for anyone who wants to read and consider. We have fought bravely but unfortunately Rayzor.

Rayzor feels no guilt, Rayzor feels no shame, Rayzor has no integrity and he will not stop shitposting, ever, until we stop posting and he claims victory.

Another free prediction.

Just saying, for $100 an hour I do divinations  :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:36:42 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2017, 07:59:36 PM »

Fuck off

The only thing you appear to be saying it that there are lot of  people don't believe the official  version of events,   that's just an argumentum ad populum,  which I'm sure you know is fallacious reasoning.

Can't see anything else that requires a response.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »

Fuck off

I see nothing that requires a response,  all I see is your usual disconnected rambling,   I've asked twice now for you to clarify what it was you were asking. 

Your lack of response to my repeated requests for the video evidence you claim to have of a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark is suspicious.

::) Clap trap

Respond to what I said about building 7 couple posts ago.

It's called answer for question...

Notice...You tell me something...I say no, it cannot happen that way, and then I explain why...

Not say a bunch of nonsensical jibberish...Lie....Twist...Etc etc.

It's a very simple process if you actually have a case.

Try it instead of being a troll

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2017, 08:22:17 PM »
Ok,  you want a response to what you said about WTC7 collapse video I posted.   I didn't think you wanted to explain your reasoning on any of the structural collapse models.

What I see clearly from that video supports the NIST model of collapse very closely, 

Not according to the NIST WTC7 report I read.   But if I  follow that path it leads to stalemate again,  since I  would need a decade worth of study to understand your structural model.

You'll have to back that up with facts,  but I know you won't.   You haven't ever backed up anything you've said so far,  so why start now.

No you couldn't

Yep, I already got that from your arrogant attitude.  You are still making assumptions about what I do or don't know. 

False appeal to authority,  but irrelevant anyway.  This is not music.

Are we done?   

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
We're done here.

I'm anti-judaism.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #465 on: February 17, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »
Quote from: Babyhighspeed on Today at 07:27:01 AM
So by this I assume he is an official story guy? If that is the case you can't expect too much from him ;D....Also, he should never give any crap about their views or believing in fairy tales.

I'll  take that challenge.   What real evidence is there for a conspiracy about 911?   Innuendo and speculation don't count as evidence.

So over to Babyhighspeed for the fairy tales.   :)

16 pages of evidence later.

holographic planes.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #466 on: February 17, 2017, 08:57:13 PM »
Quote from: Babyhighspeed on Today at 07:27:01 AM
So by this I assume he is an official story guy? If that is the case you can't expect too much from him ;D....Also, he should never give any crap about their views or believing in fairy tales.

I'll  take that challenge.   What real evidence is there for a conspiracy about 911?   Innuendo and speculation don't count as evidence.

So over to Babyhighspeed for the fairy tales.   :)

16 pages of evidence later.

holographic planes.

Lol.... I think he is interested in them, but doesn't know how to say it. Like chuck Norris...He may be kicking your ass, but he might be just trying to say he likes your hat. We all have commutation issues.

Ok,  you want a response to what you said about WTC7 collapse video I posted.   I didn't think you wanted to explain your reasoning on any of the structural collapse models.

What I see clearly from that video supports the NIST model of collapse very closely, 

Not according to the NIST WTC7 report I read.   But if I  follow that path it leads to stalemate again,  since I  would need a decade worth of study to understand your structural model.

You'll have to back that up with facts,  but I know you won't.   You haven't ever backed up anything you've said so far,  so why start now.

No you couldn't

Yep, I already got that from your arrogant attitude.  You are still making assumptions about what I do or don't know. 

False appeal to authority,  but irrelevant anyway.  This is not music.

Are we done?   

No, almost 2 decades to get the prerequisites I have. My model is simple...It's called reality based in all things we know of structural dynamics and physics. Read some educational books and you will learn.

Also..I made no assumption of what you know, I actually was excited in hopes of a real discussion because of what you supposedly knew. You proved it with not being able to retort to even the smallest thing. Your actions proved your lack of knowledge, not my assumptions.

(No, as hominems, twisting, lying or ignoring doesn't count....Neither does NIST said so)

Yeah...I am a bit arrogant with people like you just because I don't like people like you. Others, even with different opinions I am very humble and open with them. Also my natural personality is humble, when you come from the bottom you don't forget it.

Though, it doesn't change the truth in it, despite the Arrogant nature.

Anyways....

Troll confirmed.... Pathetic as always. You have never let me down there, least you are good at something.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:58:50 PM by Babyhighspeed »

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #467 on: February 17, 2017, 09:14:57 PM »
No, almost 2 decades to get the prerequisites I have. My model is simple...It's called reality based in all things we know of structural dynamics and physics. Read some educational books and you will learn.

Also..I made no assumption of what you know, I actually was excited in hopes of a real discussion because of what you supposedly knew. You proved it with not being able to retort to even the smallest thing. Your actions proved your lack of knowledge, not my assumptions.

(No, as hominems, twisting, lying or ignoring doesn't count....Neither does NIST said so)

Yeah...I am a bit arrogant with people like you just because I don't like people like you. Others, even with different opinions I am very humble and open with them. Also my natural personality is humble, when you come from the bottom you don't forget it.

Anyways....

Troll confirmed.... Pathetic as always. You have never let me down there, least you are good at something.

So,  I can only debate you if I don't refer to NIST,    that's almost the exact parallel for flat earthers when they say you can't use pictures from space to prove the earth is a globe.

You are obviously lying through your teeth about having a video of a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark. 

The lack of knowledge you have displayed about basic 911 facts tells me,  either you haven't done as much research as you claim, or it's been 10 years since you last looked at the evidence.

You are an lying arrogant blowhard and I'm finished with you,  so please go away and don't come back.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #468 on: February 17, 2017, 09:40:09 PM »

Anyways....

So,  I can only debate you if I don't refer to NIST,    that's almost the exact parallel for flat earthers when they say you can't use pictures from space to prove the earth is a globe.

You are obviously lying through your teeth about having a video of a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark. 

The lack of knowledge you have displayed about basic 911 facts tells me,  either you haven't done as much research as you claim, or it's been 10 years since you last looked at the evidence.

You are an lying arrogant blowhard and I'm finished with you,  so please go away and don't come back.

You never even looked at scepti video, there was passing there too. If you actually discuss with me things then I will take the time to get the hardrives out of storage and upload. I bet it is already on YouTube somewhere as well. I have nothing secret in video evidence, all publicly released. It was much harder to compile before video sharing such as YouTube.

(FYI I only semi retired from the 9/11 stuff close to 4 years ago, I will always come out of it if I see a purpose)

I never said don't use NIST ..You can use them all you wish. But when I explain the areas there is a violation, you can't just blindly say well they said so. If it doesn't make sense it isn't true, very simple analogy...And almost always true.

It's not my fault you can't use your own words...No different than following a cult.

Obviously I struck a nerve hence your fit...That's fine. If you would like to try and file a retort i am listening. ...Wanna keep yelling, good for you, doesn't make you look any better.

As for being a blow hard...If someone like you calls me a blow hard.. that means I am doing my job well.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2017, 12:16:28 AM »

You never even looked at scepti video, there was passing there too. If you actually discuss with me things then I will take the time to get the hardrives out of storage and upload. I bet it is already on YouTube somewhere as well. I have nothing secret in video evidence, all publicly released. It was much harder to compile before video sharing such as YouTube.

(FYI I only semi retired from the 9/11 stuff close to 4 years ago, I will always come out of it if I see a purpose)

I never said don't use NIST ..You can use them all you wish. But when I explain the areas there is a violation, you can't just blindly say well they said so. If it doesn't make sense it isn't true, very simple analogy...And almost always true.

It's not my fault you can't use your own words...No different than following a cult.

Obviously I struck a nerve hence your fit...That's fine. If you would like to try and file a retort i am listening. ...Wanna keep yelling, good for you, doesn't make you look any better.

As for being a blow hard...If someone like you calls me a blow hard.. that means I am doing my job well.

Yeah,  thanks for that but no thanks,  I've heard more than enough,   I'll pass.   You are actually  more than 4 years out of touch with 911.

The topic is open for anyone who thinks that 911 was an inside job,   excepting "Quadruple No Planers"  They are too far gone for sensible discussion.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #470 on: February 18, 2017, 12:26:24 AM »

Anywhoo.

dispute's patented 9/11 shill test.

Rayzor. Yes or No answers.

Does this,

Look like this?

Just to confirm, you are saying there is absolutely nothing suspicious about these items and we shouldn't question NIST?

Your answer can be;
Yes Yes
Yes No
No Yes
No No

My answers are No No, anyone else wants to take the test feel free.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #471 on: February 18, 2017, 12:44:00 AM »

Anywhoo.

dispute's patented 9/11 shill test.

Rayzor. Yes or No answers.

Does this,

Look like this?

Just to confirm, you are saying there is absolutely nothing suspicious about these items and we shouldn't question NIST?

Your answer can be;
Yes Yes
Yes No
No Yes
No No

My answers are No No, anyone else wants to take the test feel free.

I'd say No to the first,  that's a no brainer,   the second, is misleading.  The fire dept knew hours beforehand that WTC7 was going to collapse.  The BBC report timing is a furphy,
The fire dept suspected at 2:00 in the afternoon that WTC7 was going to collapse, they say the walls on the south west corner around the 13th floor were bulging dangerously,  that's a whole 3 hours before it collapsed.

So for the second I'll say no there was nothing misleading.  But you imply that we shouldn't question NIST,  that's wrong,  you  should question everything.

That makes it No, No

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2017, 12:44:52 AM »
That makes it No, No

All I ever wanted mate.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #473 on: February 18, 2017, 12:49:52 AM »
That makes it No, No

All I ever wanted mate.

Here's a better NIST analysis of WTC7 collapse,  the Fire Dept comments I referred to are at 1:33,  They were also worried about the Marriot collapsing.

I'm still suspicious as to why they won't release the WTC7 model data.  But not enough to think it's a conspiracy.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #474 on: February 18, 2017, 12:51:10 AM »
I can respect that, thanks for being honest.
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #475 on: February 18, 2017, 12:52:33 AM »
Yeah,  thanks for that but no thanks,  I've heard more than enough,   I'll pass.   You are actually  more than 4 years out of touch with 911.

The topic is open for anyone who thinks that 911 was an inside job,   excepting "Quadruple No Planers"  They are too far gone for sensible discussion.

You can't even answer a single question...You know not a single detail. You can parrot a conclusion of an impossible report. Yet you cannot extrapolate a single detail of it, so can only accept it's conclusions...It's sad really.

The outcome of all this is your answers...ad hominems, twists, lies, and being a brainless sock puppet.

Out of date to what? You wouldn't even know...We didn't even get past a few details of structural design, and a few details of the planes. That has changed for decades...Nothing new. We could just not go any further because you could not even form a reply.

I really did hit a nerve with you didn't I...Everyone fails, it's how you handle it ,not the failure itself.

Now quit acting like a troll if you are who you say you are.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #476 on: February 18, 2017, 12:56:29 AM »
Well, there is that too. ;D

I can put it behind me I guess.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #477 on: February 18, 2017, 01:06:38 AM »

You can't even answer a single question...You know not a single detail. You can parrot a conclusion of an impossible report. Yet you cannot extrapolate a single detail of it, so can only accept it's conclusions...It's sad really.

The outcome of all this is your answers...ad hominems, twists, lies, and being a brainless sock puppet.

Out of date to what? You wouldn't even know...We didn't even get past a few details of structural design, and a few details of the planes. That has changed for decades...Nothing new. We could just not go any further because you could not even form a reply.

I really did hit a nerve with you didn't I...Everyone fails, it's how you handle it ,not the failure itself.

Now quit acting like a troll if you are who you say you are.

There you go again making assumptions yet again,  I think i've answered every question that you've asked,  but I can't be sure,  sometimes your questions are heavily buried in rambling descriptions of how much you know and how much research you've personally done on 911 conspiracies.   I already called BS on your supposed years of research,  too many dumb errors of fact. 

I'm beginning to be suspicious of your claimed qualifications,  the ability to construct logical argument seems to be a skill you lack,  but is something a PhD thesis requires, along with a degree of rigour in the underlying assumptions,  your contributions here show a lack of logical structure,  and a lack of the degree of rigour that basic research requires.

If there's a question I've missed,  please try to state it clearly and logically as you can.  I'll try to answer if I know or offer an opinion, otherwise I'll just say I don't know.

You do realize that as the person putting forward the conspiracy concepts,  it's your place to support your hypothesis not mine. 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #478 on: February 18, 2017, 01:08:13 AM »
BHS, would you like to tell me your model of how the collapse went? I'm too lazy to look through the whole thread.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #479 on: February 18, 2017, 01:09:28 AM »
Well, there is that too. ;D

I can put it behind me I guess.

Yeah...I guess so. You can deal with him...He is in your country anyways, not mine lol.

I could build him a replica of a tower to demonstrate my point wouldn't matter. NIST would still be right..Even though they will never release their inputs lol. So the model is dead until they do, which they won't, signed on paper.

Some people need to cling on to that, rather it be from ignorance of fear.

Although he obviously knows nothing from his parroted responses, I think it is more than that, more the fear...Maybe needs to stay in the herd...Hell I dunno...

It's not my problem anymore...He must have his bubble, who am I to mess with that. Long as he is happy.