Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #360 on: February 17, 2017, 12:33:41 AM »
One of the biggest circle jerks on the internet.  A bunch of smug know-it-alls who think the entire world is run for their benefit and whose only sustained argument in support of any of their deluded fantasies is an eye-rolling 'yeah right' to things they think have been faked (ie everything) and who routinely display a total ignorance of the subjects on which they pronounce their tinfoil covered slack-jawed drooling that passes as wisdom.

You pretty much have to write an essay to join, any deviation from the party line is dealt with by a pack of rabid halfwits with the most active banhammer around. The most active posters are widely regarded as alts of the forum owner.

They are retards of the lowest order.

http://cluesforum.info/

I think the conspiracy theory that I found the most disturbing was the vicsim theory.  No one died in the WTC attacks,  all the witnesses were actors, the tv networks were all in on it. 

They proudly claim,  that there has been no official denial of their claims,  a certain proof of the correctness of the theory.  I thought a few around here were a bit off the planet,  and flat earth theory was at the extreme end of the conspiracy spectrum,  but nope,  there are worse.

Disgusting strawman.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #361 on: February 17, 2017, 12:35:38 AM »
From page twelve, please address.

What is their group consensus on 9/11?

They don't consider evidence, argue from incredulity and confirmation bias.

Sounds familiar right?

Their "undebunkable sepclues" thread neglects to mention the physics defying fall acceleration of building 7, the fuel burn temperature and duration violating thermodynamics or the way the planes violated the laws of physics penetrating and exiting the building.

Nuff said.

They start right with holographic planes.
Like you did, Rayzor. I wonder why?

@Bhs that time Papa called me out for being a "shill" in this issue. This is why I don't like discussing if there were planes or drones or missiles.

Guys just grab that holographic plane shit and hold onto it like a drowning man grabbing his rescuer and drowning both of them together.

We don't need it.

To recap.

Physics violation, planes entering then exiting the building with the same nose cone shape. Bhs has extensively demonstrated that rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, and scissors beat paper. Hardened structural steel and reinforced concrete under compression  beats a mainly fibreglass nose cone.

Thermodynamics violation from the burn intensity and duration after the crashes. You yourself showed a three day old piece of glowing steel.

Physics violation when the buildings fell at free fall expecially building 7 at gravitational acceleration.

Rayzor, I would gladly die to have the truth on this issue come out, whatever it may be. I am sure it is obvious but this is something I feel very strongly about.

I have only argued with integrity and logic until you threw it out the window.

I don't know why you insist on holding an untenable position.

I gave you a way out just by saying what happened to building 7 was "suspicious" but you seem to think the official story is airtight, yet you have struggled defending it.

All I want from you is integrity, if you cannot do that, onebigmonkey supplied you a link where they will welcome you with open arms.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #362 on: February 17, 2017, 12:36:59 AM »

They start right with holographic planes.
Like you did, Rayzor. I wonder why?

Once again I call your bluff, show me where I "started right with holographic planes".

And that reminds me you still owe me an apology from the last time.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2017, 12:38:46 AM »
First on-topic post.

Nuff said.

Please address the post above.

It doesn't have anything to do with a flat earth, general os the wrong place for it.

Tech and alt is a more suitable home, don't worry, I only know because I made the same mistake.

What if  911 was just a smokescreen to  hide the truth about the flat earth?   You never know what might be revealed.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #364 on: February 17, 2017, 12:39:53 AM »
One of the biggest circle jerks on the internet.  A bunch of smug know-it-alls who think the entire world is run for their benefit and whose only sustained argument in support of any of their deluded fantasies is an eye-rolling 'yeah right' to things they think have been faked (ie everything) and who routinely display a total ignorance of the subjects on which they pronounce their tinfoil covered slack-jawed drooling that passes as wisdom.

You pretty much have to write an essay to join, any deviation from the party line is dealt with by a pack of rabid halfwits with the most active banhammer around. The most active posters are widely regarded as alts of the forum owner.

They are retards of the lowest order.

http://cluesforum.info/

I think the conspiracy theory that I found the most disturbing was the vicsim theory.  No one died in the WTC attacks,  all the witnesses were actors, the tv networks were all in on it. 

They proudly claim,  that there has been no official denial of their claims,  a certain proof of the correctness of the theory.  I thought a few around here were a bit off the planet,  and flat earth theory was at the extreme end of the conspiracy spectrum,  but nope,  there are worse.

Disgusting strawman.

How is that a strawman?   You still don't actually know what a strawman argument is do you?    The only way that could possible be a strawman is if you were a vicsim theorist.

If you've nothiing to add to the debate,  butt out and stop interrupting.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #365 on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:13 AM »
Rayzor your position is untenable, you have consistently refused to engage in debate and have been dishonest since your third post.

You disgust me.

I'm not sure if this is some ridiculous sense of "pride" or something more sinister. I will just assume that 100% of your self esteem comes from picking on flat earthers.

Sad.

The thread is right here if anyone wants to read it.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.0
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #366 on: February 17, 2017, 12:43:59 AM »
First on-topic post.

Nuff said.

It doesn't have anything to do with a flat earth, general os the wrong place for it.

Tech and alt is a more suitable home, don't worry, I only know because I made the same mistake.

What if  911 was just a smokescreen to  hide the truth about the flat earth?   You never know what might be revealed.

If you've actually got a point,  you need to say it a bit more clearly.   I'm usually not too bad on gibberish,  but your dialect is a strange one.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #367 on: February 17, 2017, 12:46:55 AM »
Rayzor your position is untenable, you have consistently refused to engage in debate and have been dishonest since your third post.

You disgust me.

I'm not sure if this is some ridiculous sense of "pride" or something more sinister. I will just assume that 100% of your self esteem comes from picking on flat earthers.

Sad.

The thread is right here if anyone wants to read it.

When will you realise that I'll always try to respond in kind,  ask a polite intelligent question and you'll get answer in kind,  and no, reposting BHS doesn't count.

I now know why you link to the same thread as you posted in.  Took a while to realise how stupid you really were,  but now it's obvious.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2017, 12:49:17 AM »
First on-topic post.

Nuff said.

If you've actually got a point,  you need to say it a bit more clearly.   I'm usually not too bad on gibberish,  but your dialect is a strange one.

Straight away, you refuse to debate technical issues, instead you attempt some sick play to equate 9/11 truthers with flat earthers.

Instead of making a point you try to debase the people debating you and try to shift the issue from physics violations in the official story to "hurr durr 9/11 truthers are flat earthers hurr durr."

You make me physically sick, I can't imagine how it must feel for you to look in the mirror.

Clear enough?

Cause you don't want people to read it, do you? That's the difference between us. I want the truth, you want to believe what you want to believe.

Edit, No one is helping you debate because of your dishonesty and that you can't make a point without a youtube video.

I've met career criminals with 100× the integrity you have.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:58:10 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #369 on: February 17, 2017, 12:56:32 AM »
First on-topic post.

Nuff said.

Straight away, you refuse to debate technical issues, instead you attempt some sick play to equate 9/11 truthers with flat earthers.

Instead of making a point you try to debase the people debating you and try to shift the issue from physics violations in the official story to "hurr durr 9/11 truthers are flat earthers hurr durr."

You make me physically sick, I can't imagine how it must feel for you to look in the mirror.

Clear enough?

Cause you don't want people to read it, do you? That's the difference between us. I want the truth, you want to believe what you want to believe.

If you ever actually made a point I would take the time to address it, instead you are off in a little disconnected fantasy world. 

I asked you what was your point,  and asked for it to be stated more clearly,  since it wasn't obvious what you were saying.   

And this is your response, claiming I equate 911 truthers with flat earthers when I said no such thing.  It's a repeating theme with you,  not knowing what words mean, and lack of  ability to understand context and follow a train of thought.

Anything else I can help you with?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #370 on: February 17, 2017, 12:58:47 AM »
You are missing all the important points,  we can cover those later.

But  I'm still waiting for the promised video of a plane flying though a building without leaving a mark.   You claimed it exists.  I'm keen to see it.
The first 8-10 mins of scepti video has plenty of video and slows of the wreck, one it passes through, and there is a few frame delay before an explosion happens....Harry Potters world.

Ok,  no, I didn't see that,  so at what timestamp  in the scepti's video is the example you are referring to.

Also, since you earlier stated that this is the first time you've ever seen the video sceptimatic posted.  That means  there must be some other video you've seen prior to scepti's  what was the other video evidence?  The one where you spend days going frame by frame,   and it  convinced you that it showed the plane flying through the building without leaving a mark.

There is plenty of video I can post up...I am sure it is on YouTube as well, most video evidence is there now which is nice. A luxury I didn't have when this started. All my files are on different hard drives, I don't debate this on the internet, but in real life conferences....Well, not much anymore.

I have ran through them on high end videography equipment more times than I can count..The companies I worked with on that I am grateful to for their assistance and advice.

I can post some up if I think they will make a difference to you...Though I don't think it will.

Again...Still won't answer direct questions, I think I am giving up on you ..Sorry. Tired of wasting my time typing to explain something or present something and you will never address it directly.

Perhaps that site would be a good home for you...

They don't consider evidence, argue from incredulity and confirmation bias.

Sounds familiar right?

Yeah it does unfortunately...

Their "undebunkable sepclues" thread neglects to mention the physics defying fall acceleration of building 7, the fuel burn temperature and duration violating thermodynamics or the way the planes violated the laws of physics penetrating and exiting the building.

Nuff said.

Gotcha.... So just a heard of emu running in circles...

@Bhs that time Papa called me out for being a "shill" in this issue. This is why I don't like discussing if there were planes or drones or missiles.

Guys just grab that holographic plane shit and hold onto it like a drowning man grabbing his rescuer and drowning both of them together.

We don't need it.

Well to be fair I told him multiple times I didn't want to talk about that, but he kept pushing and asking. I like to think out loud and hear others thoughts..I should have not done so.

I have never debated this via internet, only in public form/events/lectures etc. It would either be extremely complex, or extremely simple and low brow..Depending on the audience expected. Though, in those settings I would never muse about anything, so I take the blame....I should not have.

Rayzor, I would gladly die to have the truth on this issue come out, whatever it may be. I am sure it is obvious but this is something I feel very strongly about.

100 percent agreed...Without a second thought. If I knew it would be released to the masses...Done.

I can't even begin to list the personal and sacrifice put towards that. There was even one point for months I used my entire business for this, took no projects in. Massive undertaking and expense. Plus weird shit started to happen at the end...Including an unexpected audit.... Coincidence?? A case could be made for either view.

Sucks...All for nothing so far...Sucks big time. Now so much time is passing new generations are coming in and no one gives a shit anymore. Just as they planned...This thing hits 20-25 years....We are finished.

I have only argued with integrity and logic until you threw it out the window.

I don't know why you insist on holding an untenable position.

I gave you a way out just by saying what happened to building 7 was "suspicious" but you seem to think the official story is airtight, yet you have struggled defending it.

All I want from you is integrity, if you cannot do that, onebigmonkey supplied you a link where they will welcome you with open arms.

Yeah...Perhaps he should go there. Sounds like a good home for him.

Let's leave me and my credentials/experience etc out of the picture for a moment.

There are 1000s upon 1000s of people just like me, many even more intelligent and accomplished than I that think the same thing.

Call that Looney?

That is leaving out the millions of "regular folks" who feel the same way.

Also leaving people and leaders of other countries who roll their eyes that Americans even thought of accepting the official story. People of power in other countries have even publicly said it was all nonsense...

That's a bit further than a tin foil hat conspiracy don't you the Mr. Fish?

And of course out of all the posts he ignores is this one too.....

Smdh... ::)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #371 on: February 17, 2017, 01:01:44 AM »
No one is helping you debate because of your dishonesty and that you can't make a point without a youtube video.

It's clear throwing shit is all you can do, if people want information on 9/11 please read the thread with an open mind considering all evidence presented and all points made. Please make up your own mind.

I'm done here, the last 7 pages has been Rayzor in damage control, I'm done sorry this is upsetting me now.

I just can't belive how dishonest and immature he is being...
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #372 on: February 17, 2017, 01:04:54 AM »
No one is helping you debate because of your dishonesty and that you can't make a point without a youtube video.

It's clear throwing shit is all you can do, if people want information on 9/11 please read the thread with an open mind considering all evidence presented and all points made. Please make up your own mind.

I'm done here, the last 7 pages has been Rayzor in damage control, I'm done sorry this is upsetting me now.

Man....I get it..Believe me...You should know i do.

Hell I lost a fucking car once to someone breaking out a window and setting it on fire at a conference over this.

He just isn't worth it..

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #373 on: February 17, 2017, 01:08:36 AM »
You are missing all the important points,  we can cover those later.

But  I'm still waiting for the promised video of a plane flying though a building without leaving a mark.   You claimed it exists.  I'm keen to see it.
The first 8-10 mins of scepti video has plenty of video and slows of the wreck, one it passes through, and there is a few frame delay before an explosion happens....Harry Potters world.

Ok,  no, I didn't see that,  so at what timestamp  in the scepti's video is the example you are referring to.

Also, since you earlier stated that this is the first time you've ever seen the video sceptimatic posted.  That means  there must be some other video you've seen prior to scepti's  what was the other video evidence?  The one where you spend days going frame by frame,   and it  convinced you that it showed the plane flying through the building without leaving a mark.

There is plenty of video I can post up...I am sure it is on YouTube as well, most video evidence is there now which is nice. A luxury I didn't have when this started. All my files are on different hard drives, I don't debate this on the internet, but in real life conferences....Well, not much anymore.

I have ran through them on high end videography equipment more times than I can count..The companies I worked with on that I am grateful to for their assistance and advice.

One thing at a time,  you claimed you had video evidence of a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark,  and repeatedly badgered me for an answer as to how that could be so, and even after I pointed out the logical fallacy embodied in the question you persisted,  so I eventually told you what you wanted to hear and said it was impossible.

Now you tell me you can't show the evidence?    I only ask for you to tell me the timestamp in the video scepti posted which demonstrated your claim.

If you recant your claim, we can move on,  or if you can prove your claim we can progress in a different direction,  the onus is on you as to which direction we go from here.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #374 on: February 17, 2017, 01:16:55 AM »
2:17 seconds onwards should be enough to tell anyone that the planes are simply made for TV.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #375 on: February 17, 2017, 01:17:04 AM »

I could ask you to show me where you think I've been dishonest.    But I know you can't
As far a honesty goes,  I could call you out on pretending to be a flat earther and then flip flopping,  or suddenly becoming a "no-planer"  half way through this thread.

So please go away and don't come back unless you have something of substance to contribute.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #376 on: February 17, 2017, 01:17:57 AM »
Sorry...No more double talk with no direct answers...

I didn't say I can't, I said it isn't worth it on your case. I would have to upload to a video hosting, then link to here. If you were looking for truth I would. You won't even answer a single question from me with an actual response.

Either you are to dense, unwilling, or for a long shot paid not provide an answer.

You have been given 13 pages as a chance...That is enough.

You are a prime candidate for legba's sock-puppet comment.

And don't say...Show me blah blah...There was at least 30 times...And I am being very generous. Every person here has said the same thing...Answer a fucking question.

Toodle-pip

2:17 seconds onwards should be enough to tell anyone that the planes are simply made for TV.

Thanks scepti

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #377 on: February 17, 2017, 01:18:30 AM »
Well to be fair I told him multiple times I didn't want to talk about that, but he kept pushing and asking. I like to think out loud and hear others thoughts..I should have not done so.

I have never debated this via internet, only in public form/events/lectures etc. It would either be extremely complex, or extremely simple and low brow..Depending on the audience expected. Though, in those settings I would never muse about anything, so I take the blame....I should not have.

Not at all, I wasn't having a go.

The result of this debate is obvious. I think we can leave it here, no point continuing in this vein.

Remember how he said he had enough when you bumped it up to 2.1%, I'll find the quote if you like. Now he's back talking about holographic planes and that we are bad people cause other people died that day and we shouldn't question the official story.

In damage control, trying to steer the debate anywhere except the mechanics of the impact, loss of structural integrity due to heat and subsequent demolition / collapse.

I don't blame him.

I was agitated from Rayzors total lack of integrity and decency my post was probably more aggressive than I intended.

And don't say...Show me blah blah...There was at least 30 times...And I am being very generous. Every person here has said the same thing...Answer a fucking question.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:20:21 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #378 on: February 17, 2017, 01:23:13 AM »

Thanks scepti,  that's the next topic as to the physics of the impact,  but we need to get past the claim about not leaving a mark first.

Just one comment however,  the woman who say the wing tips couldn't slice through steel beams obviously didn't know the outer sections you can see damaged by the wing tips is not actually steel but just light aluminium cladding, and window frames.

I'm still hoping BHS can find that video.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #379 on: February 17, 2017, 01:24:58 AM »

The result of this debate is obvious. I think we can leave it here, no point continuing in this vein.

Remember how he said he had enough when you bumped it up to 2.1%, I'll find the quote if you like. Now he's back talking about holographic planes and that we are bad people cause other people died that day and we shouldn't question the official story.

In damage control, trying to steer the debate anywhere except the mechanics of the impact, loss of structural integrity due to heat and subsequent demolition / collapse.

I don't blame him.

I was agitated from Rayzors total lack of integrity and decency my post was probably more aggressive than I intended.

Oh I could give a fuck about him...It was your mental state I didn't want effected by him...Say whatever the hell you would like. It is obvious what he is unfortunately...I have no sympathy.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2017, 01:30:31 AM »
Thanks mate.

The thread is right here, for anyone who wants to read and consider. We have fought bravely but unfortunately Rayzor.

Rayzor feels no guilt, Rayzor feels no shame, Rayzor has no integrity and he will not stop shitposting, ever, until we stop posting and he claims victory.

Another free prediction.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #381 on: February 17, 2017, 01:34:53 AM »

I don't blame him.

Oh I could give a fuck about him...It was your mental state I didn't want effected by him...Say whatever the hell you would like. It is obvious what he is unfortunately...I have no sympathy.

If you don't want to support your claim that a plane can fly through a building and not leave a mark,  that's fine by me,  I said it was impossible all along,  so I can't blame you  for backing down.  If you'll retract that statement we can move on to discuss impact physics. 

No plane no impact.   Doesn't get any simpler.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #382 on: February 17, 2017, 01:39:41 AM »
Retracted.

How do you think the fibreglass nose cone of the plane stayed perfectly intact during the penetration of the building, through the lift shafts and central supports then exited with the nose cone the exact same shape?

Don't post that model, use words, logic and maths.

One more chance.

Edit, video for reference.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 01:42:09 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2017, 01:40:30 AM »
If you don't want to support your claim that a plane can fly through a building and not leave a mark,  that's fine by me,  I said it was impossible all along,  so I can't blame you  for backing down.  If you'll retract that statement we can move on to discuss impact physics. 

Again... Evasion. Everyone has seen the garbage can you are. You want to change that or get into "impact physics", I already have plenty of unanswered questions you can answer.

Want to continue a conversation as well as show you aren't a dumpster of the lowest sort....Answer some of my direct questions...They are present perfectly preserved and unanswered in this thread.

Do a couple...Great let's talk...More diversion...

Then..

Fuck off

Your choice

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #384 on: February 17, 2017, 01:43:41 AM »

Again... Evasion. Everyone has seen the garbage can you are. You want to change that or get into "impact physics", I already have plenty of unanswered questions you can answer.

Want to continue a conversation as well as show you aren't a dumpster of the lowest sort....Answer some of my direct questions...They are present perfectly preserved and unanswered in this thread.

Then..

Fuck off

Your choice

Agreed, such a disgusting, foul attempt of twisting words to attack his debate partner instead of his position.

What, didn't you do this in high school / uni Rayzor?

I did.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #385 on: February 17, 2017, 01:44:45 AM »
Thanks mate.

The thread is right here, for anyone who wants to read and consider. We have fought bravely but unfortunately Rayzor.

Rayzor feels no guilt, Rayzor feels no shame, Rayzor has no integrity and he will not stop shitposting, ever, until we stop posting and he claims victory.

Another free prediction.

Yes,  you really should re-read what's been said and by who,  you will be surprised.    The aim of this discussion was not victory  ( although it seems it was your aim)  but to discover something about the truth of 911,  please check what I called this thread when I started it.   It's called  "911 What is the truth?"

The entire discussion has been derailed by BHS and his pushing of his fringe "No Plane Theory"  which appears to be predicated on unsupported assumptions and wild extrapolations. 

We are unfortunately no closer to the truth.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #386 on: February 17, 2017, 01:50:53 AM »
Goodbye Rayzor, I got some 23 yo qt to catch up with who wants me to take her for a ride on my bike to the pub. Better things to do.

I'll say it again.

Was it worth your soul?
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #387 on: February 17, 2017, 01:53:20 AM »

Then..

Fuck off

Your choice

In case you hadn't figured it out yet,  I try to respond in kind,  if you want a slanging match,  I'll oblige,  If you want a civilized discussion,  you can stop the childish personal attacks.

I'll give you a pass this once.   You either have a case or you don't,  your case hinges on there being no planes hitting WTC1 and WTC2,  that question must be answered before you can talk about the impact. 

My asking you the question is not ipso facto evasion,  your refusal to answer is by definition evasion.  So try and get it right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #388 on: February 17, 2017, 01:54:00 AM »
Goodbye Rayzor, I got some 23 yo qt to catch up with who wants me to take her for a ride on my bike to the pub. Better things to do.

I'll say it again.

Was it worth your soul?

Good bye.   Don't forget your dictionary.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #389 on: February 17, 2017, 01:54:42 AM »
You weasel.

Retracted.

How do you think the fibreglass nose cone of the plane stayed perfectly intact during the penetration of the building, through the lift shafts and central supports then exited with the nose cone the exact same shape?

Don't post that model, use words, logic and maths.

One more chance.

Edit, video for reference.

Alright gtg. Karma is real Rayzor.
I'm anti-judaism.