Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2017, 09:29:17 PM »
How can a fiberglass nosecone crash through aluminum and steel and come out intact.

Destroyed by hoppy.

R.I.P Rayzor.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2017, 09:41:56 PM »

How did the planes pass through without leaving a mark? This is easily seen on their video evidence. How is the laws of physics broken?

I want to pass through a wall without harming me or the wall....No hole, nothing...

Tell me how...I will pay you heiwa's prize of 1 MILLION DOLLARS...No joke... Actual offer, small price to pay for that secret. My company will become the next Weaponry superpower provider with that tech.

Now tell me....In your own words.

If you continue to refuse, I will join everyone else in calling you what you are. So please answer...I want just one actual answer out of these 11 pages....

No diversion, no talking about my musings, no talking about my spelling, no ad hominems.......

Rayzor ...Answer the question.

The answer to your question is that it's  impossible for a plane to fly through a building without leaving a mark.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of that,  what with your decade worth of unpublished research on this very topic.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:45:01 PM by Rayzor »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2017, 09:47:54 PM »

How did the planes pass through without leaving a mark? This is easily seen on their video evidence. How is the laws of physics broken?

I want to pass through a wall without harming me or the wall....No hole, nothing...

Tell me how...I will pay you heiwa's prize of 1 MILLION DOLLARS...No joke... Actual offer, small price to pay for that secret. My company will become the next Weaponry superpower provider with that tech.

If you continue to refuse, I will join everyone else in calling you what you are. So please answer...I want just one actual answer out of these 11 pages....

No diversion, no talking about my musings, no talking about my spelling, no ad hominems.......

The answer to your question is that it's  impossible for a plane to fly through a building without leaving a mark.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of that,  what with your decade worth of unpublished research on this very topic.

We are getting somewhere, very good, it is impossible for a plane to fly through a building without leaving a mark.

Now, how do you explain the official pictures and videos showing exactly this?

Take your time.

Vitriol aside we're making progress.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2017, 09:48:18 PM »
It's all here, https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.0

So,  why do you keep posting links to the very thread you are posting in,  are you aware that it makes you look retarded.    Oh wait.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2017, 09:50:25 PM »

We are getting somewhere, very good, it is impossible for a plane to fly through a building without leaving a mark.

Now, how do you explain the official pictures and videos showing exactly this?

Take your time.

Vitriol aside we're making progress.

Oh, so now you're a no planer as well,  why do you keep changing sides?

There are no official pictures and videos that show a plane passing through the building and not leaving a mark.  We already established that earlier.  Try to keep up please.

You are aware that the rest of the 911 truther movement wishes the "no plane theorists" would go away because they make the genuine tin foil hat brigade look bad?

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:52:09 PM by Rayzor »

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2017, 09:52:54 PM »

This is your answer?? Marvelous...

So now we have a problem...That is what we saw on their video evidence...

So you are saying your men has presented an impossibility in your words...
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2017, 09:53:43 PM »

You still have never answered my question form page number one.... How does a plane pass through a building without leaving a mark?

This isn't "BHS" saying ANYTHING....Just a simple question about the video evidence.

For once....In this entire freaking thread....Answer one damn question with a direct answer rayzor.....

How does a plane pass through a building without leaving a mark or even a single shred of debris?

Actually I did,  the fact that you didn't understand the answer is not my problem.

First,  the question implies something that isn't factual. 

Second. by the way you ask the question you are calling for speculation on something which impossible.

Third,  this is your theory not mine,  you want to claim that no planes hit the WTC1 and 2,  and all the video including real time tv was faked,  go ahead and give it your best shot.   

But I have to say the evidence against your theory is overwhelming.

I'm sure you have a reason for chasing this line of thought,  so over to you!

No no no rayzor...No twista word here...I am gonna get an answer from you before the end of this thread...Just one..

You didn't answer my question before fyi...You just said "looks real to me" then showed a video of the "first plane" (by the way, if you want to believe some guy was recording city employees doing remedial tasks first thing in the morning, then suddenly, perfectly aligned with the WTC he focuses right on the towers...Waits...Then Boom the plane hits...I have some beach property in Oklahoma for you...Prime view) Also, fyi, that was not the sound of fan jet engines (experience, not google)...Not to mention, the mystery engines were decelerating...And that alone is impossible from the pitch and trim of the visual we saw. Just to begin with, the engines would almost need to be 100 percent to just have a chance of keeping that boat stable in the air at that altitude and supposed speed (which isn't possible anyways).. Actually..I am digressing, just this video alone I could run on for pages about.

Back to the point

Describe how this is possible.

Or this

Or this

I will stop there for a second.

Matter doesn't pass through matter without disturbing itself. If you can tell me how this happens you could be a very rich man.

So...Again...Rayzor...How does 175,000 kg pass through the WTC without a trace?

Back to cluesforum, Rayzor, I evoke thee under thine stars, I banish you to the depths of cluesforum.

Begone.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:55:49 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2017, 10:04:51 PM »
Back to cluesforum, Rayzor, I evoke thee under thine stars, I banish you to the depths of cluesforum.

Begone.

Not that I am complaining...Just curious .... what is clues forum....is it full of nonsensical idiots and blowhards...Maybe even shills?

And really....Just look at the still shots of the planes passing inside the building, even the wing of one preemptively vanished...So dumb. Independence day had much more convincing scenes.

All done with planes that couldn't even do the job...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2017, 10:10:57 PM »
[Describe how this is possible.

Where are the next few frames,  you need to look at those and see if there is  still no mark,  that video frame is part way through the impact into the building,  from that angle the plane obscures the impact area.

Same again  part way through the impact,  and in any case you can actually see the impact on the external aluminium cladding and window frames,  where the left hand wing has already sliced into the structure.
Seeing the whole sequence would make it much clearer.

Even on this low resolution video you can see the outline of the impact clearly on the building.   But there are better resolution pictures than this.

So where is the video showing a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark?   I'd like to see it.

Quote from: BHS

Matter doesn't pass through matter without disturbing itself. If you can tell me how this happens you could be a very rich man.

Actually I can,  how good is your quantum mechanics?   

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2017, 10:16:31 PM »

Begone.

Not that I am complaining...Just curious .... what is clues forum....is it full of nonsensical idiots and blowhards...Maybe even shills?

I have the same question,  what is cluesforum?  got a link?   There are so many 911 truther forums and sites, it's hard to know which ones are serious.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2017, 10:22:22 PM »
I don't care to go off on hypothetical math, no distractions about quantum mechanics.

There is no impact area anywhere on those pictures...And the plane wing is just "gone"...No where to be found.

Here is the video scepti posted...In the first few minutes you will see both videos in slow motion to see every frame.

(Videos where those freeze frames came from)

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2017, 10:25:31 PM »
It's controlled opposition, Rayzor, imo, like what you have been trying to do here, you say for example.

Quote from: any reasonable person
The fall acceleration of building 7, in particular, doesn't quite fit the data we were given, the fact it took seven years to release the model and sixteen years later haven't released the collapse data because of "public safety" is concerning.

Then you get a lot of.

Quote from: Rayzor
HOLOGRAPHIC PLANES HURR DURR

Stop shitting up this thread.

Sorry Bhs I am throwing him a rope.

Carry on digging Rayzor, go, my son.

Quantum Physics does not apply to 9/11, you disingenuous ____.

If a particles wave length is longer than the material it is passing through, then there is the possibility of it passing through without "touching it" due to the uncertainty principal and the wave function of the particle.

I like QM, first correct thing you have said. However it is irrelevant.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2017, 10:29:38 PM »
I don't care to go off on hypothetical math, no distractions about quantum mechanics.

There is no impact area anywhere on those pictures...And the plane wing is just "gone"...No where to be found.

Here is the video scepti posted...In the first few minutes you will see both videos in slow motion to see every frame.

(Videos where those freeze frames came from)

Ok,  I watched the first few minutes,  I'll watch the rest later,  I saw nothing that would support the proposition that the planes weren't real,  certainly didn't see a plane pass through the building without leaving a mark.

Where is the video showing a plane passing through the building without leaving a mark, that you claimed exists?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2017, 10:33:57 PM »
It's controlled opposition, Rayzor, imo, like what you have been trying to do here, you say for example.

So you think I'm controlled opposition?   Really?   I suspect you don't know what the phrase means.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2017, 10:35:12 PM »

Quote from: Rayzor
HOLOGRAPHIC PLANES HURR DURR

Reported for false editing.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2017, 10:35:57 PM »

Skip to middle....Do you know how many decibels a 60,000 lbf turbo fan engine makes at full bore? Sure you don't...But it is multiples of loud as fuck...Loud enough to make you sick without ear protection, even hundreds of feet away (have seen it)...

Did you hear anything?? I didn't...

Skip to half in video

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #346 on: February 16, 2017, 10:44:19 PM »

Skip to middle....Do you know how many decibels a 60,000 lbf turbo fan engine makes at full bore? Sure you don't...But it is multiples of loud as fuck...Loud enough to make you sick without ear protection, even hundreds of feet away (have seen it)...

Did you hear anything?? I didn't...

Skip to half in video

Eight blocks away,  probably filmed from inside a room,  you don't hear any noise from impact either,  and that's heard clearly in other video's   so what's your point?

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2017, 10:54:14 PM »
Rayzor your position is untenable, this is why no one will help you support it.

You are the one who sounds like a "conspiracy theorist".

Toodle-pip.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 10:56:39 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2017, 11:01:16 PM »
Again... Decibels....Even if it was from inside you would have heard the plane loud and clear at 8 blocks as you state...not to mention, that building where the video was shot would have been in the supposed flight path....You would have heard it for some time. Again, your ignorance on any of the technical aspects shines.

So you accept planes that could never even complete this flight can melt uniformly inside the building's without leaving a mark correct?

Fine...Let's take your fairy tale...So where the planes it....The first was where it was 60 feet to the central core, the second 35 feet to the central core. One plane was going considerably faster than the other. Yet the video of both show the exact same entry angle, effect and speed.

This is OK to you?

The second plane hit where it is 35 feet to the central core....The plane is 159 feet long...So there would be over a 100 feet left before it hit the core...Yet we saw no slowing of speed, buckling or fricion. Not even a mark...

This is OK with you?

(I am ignoring these planes could not even exist here...But we will leave that alone for the moment)

Bom Tishop

« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2017, 11:09:17 PM »
How can a fiberglass nosecone crash through aluminum and steel and come out intact.

Don't forget hoppy...It didn't just pass through the outside vertical steel exoskeleton with reinforced concrete both sides, the inside horizontal steel exoskeleton with reinforced concrete of multiple floors both sides, all the steel horizontal supports with reinforced concrete both sides, it passed through multiple inches think steel beams on both sides in the central core.

Not only that...These beams where under compression of the building, so that increases the difficulty to penetrate by multitudes...In karate, when you are holding a board for someone to break it, watch how their arms fly out when it's broken. It's a little easier to break...Simple physics..

Now multiply that by 1000s of times...

Long story short...That is some magic fucking fiberglass.

I am sure Rayzor is OK with this too....They said so...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2017, 11:15:51 PM »

Don't forget hoppy...It didn't just pass through the outside vertical steel exoskeleton with reinforced concrete both sides, the inside horizontal steel exoskeleton with reinforced concrete of multiple floors both sides, all the steel horizontal supports with reinforced concrete both sides, it passed through multiple inches think steel beams on both sides in the central core.

Not only that...These beams where under compression of the building, so that increases the difficulty to penetrate by multitudes.

I am sure Rayzor is OK with this too....They said so...

I brought this up also.

Hey Rayzor, channel 10 said the sky is red, no, no need to look up. You heard it on channel 10. Now, go forth, my son, spread the word of the red sky to those dastardly "conspiracy theorists."

Remember, whatever you do, don't look up, trusssssssst iiiinnnnnn mmmeeeeeeee.
I'm anti-judaism.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #351 on: February 16, 2017, 11:40:25 PM »

Begone.

I have the same question,  what is cluesforum?  got a link?   There are so many 911 truther forums and sites, it's hard to know which ones are serious.

One of the biggest circle jerks on the internet.  A bunch of smug know-it-alls who think the entire world is run for their benefit and whose only sustained argument in support of any of their deluded fantasies is an eye-rolling 'yeah right' to things they think have been faked (ie everything) and who routinely display a total ignorance of the subjects on which they pronounce their tinfoil covered slack-jawed drooling that passes as wisdom.

You pretty much have to write an essay to join, any deviation from the party line is dealt with by a pack of rabid halfwits with the most active banhammer around. The most active posters are widely regarded as alts of the forum owner.

They are retards of the lowest order.

http://cluesforum.info/
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #352 on: February 16, 2017, 11:47:48 PM »
Again... Decibels....Even if it was from inside you would have heard the plane loud and clear at 8 blocks as you state...not to mention, that building where the video was shot would have been in the supposed flight path....You would have heard it for some time. Again, your ignorance on any of the technical aspects shines.

So you accept planes that could never even complete this flight can melt uniformly inside the building's without leaving a mark correct?

Fine...Let's take your fairy tale...So where the planes it....The first was where it was 60 feet to the central core, the second 35 feet to the central core. One plane was going considerably faster than the other. Yet the video of both show the exact same entry angle, effect and speed.

This is OK to you?

The second plane hit where it is 35 feet to the central core....The plane is 159 feet long...So there would be over a 100 feet left before it hit the core...Yet we saw no slowing of speed, buckling or fricion. Not even a mark...

This is OK with you?

(I am ignoring these planes could not even exist here...But we will leave that alone for the moment)

You are missing all the important points,  we can cover those later.

But  I'm still waiting for the promised video of a plane flying though a building without leaving a mark.   You claimed it exists.  I'm keen to see it.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #353 on: February 16, 2017, 11:55:37 PM »

I brought this up also.

Hey Rayzor, channel 10 said the sky is red, no, no need to look up. You heard it on channel 10. Now, go forth, my son, spread the word of the red sky to those dastardly "conspiracy theorists."

Remember, whatever you do, don't look up, trusssssssst iiiinnnnnn mmmeeeeeeee.

Snap out of it,  you are a jibbering mess.   Take a few deep breaths and try to relax. 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #354 on: February 16, 2017, 11:56:24 PM »

Begone.

One of the biggest circle jerks on the internet.  A bunch of smug know-it-alls who think the entire world is run for their benefit and whose only sustained argument in support of any of their deluded fantasies is an eye-rolling 'yeah right' to things they think have been faked (ie everything) and who routinely display a total ignorance of the subjects on which they pronounce their tinfoil covered slack-jawed drooling that passes as wisdom.

You pretty much have to write an essay to join, any deviation from the party line is dealt with by a pack of rabid halfwits with the most active banhammer around. The most active posters are widely regarded as alts of the forum owner.

Wow ....Sounds like a retarded group think echo chamber. 

What is their group consensus on 9/11?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #355 on: February 17, 2017, 12:06:22 AM »

I had a look,   shuddered at some things being quoted as gospel,  and  walked away backwards, making the sign of the cross.   You called it.

It seems you get cudos in that culture to be the first to jump on a soapbox and shout "false flag"  no matter what the event happens to be.  Boston Marathon,  Sandy Hook,  all clever fakes according to these self proclaimed experts,  and on it goes.   

Bom Tishop

« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2017, 12:14:01 AM »

But  I'm still waiting for the promised video of a plane flying though a building without leaving a mark.   You claimed it exists.  I'm keen to see it.

Lol....What points...Very straight forward what I said..

You can say you are right...Or I have no idea how to understand the information presented. Would prefer the former but either works.

This always happens when I present specifics...You fade off..

Did when I presented how and why the towers should have collapsed a certain way, even allowing for the magic needed to complete it.

Did when I presented specifics of how and why the plane would act a certain why in a Collision.

Did when I presented the how and why these planes could not even be where they were at that speed and trim.

And the list goes on...I could only imagine what would happen if I actually started to get deeply detailed.

The first 8-10 mins of scepti video has plenty of video and slows of the wreck, one it passes through, and there is a few frame delay before an explosion happens....Harry Potters world.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #357 on: February 17, 2017, 12:22:54 AM »

The first 8-10 mins of scepti video has plenty of video and slows of the wreck, one it passes through, and there is a few frame delay before an explosion happens....Harry Potters world.

Ok,  no, I didn't see that,  so at what timestamp  in the scepti's video is the example you are referring to.

Also, since you earlier stated that this is the first time you've ever seen the video sceptimatic posted.  That means  there must be some other video you've seen prior to scepti's  what was the other video evidence?  The one where you spend days going frame by frame,   and it  convinced you that it showed the plane flying through the building without leaving a mark.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2017, 12:23:00 AM »
What is their group consensus on 9/11?

They don't consider evidence, argue from incredulity and confirmation bias.

Sounds familiar right?

Their "undebunkable sepclues" thread neglects to mention the physics defying fall acceleration of building 7, the fuel burn temperature and duration violating thermodynamics or the way the planes violated the laws of physics penetrating and exiting the building.

Nuff said.

They start right with holographic planes.
Like you did, Rayzor. I wonder why?

@Bhs that time Papa called me out for being a "shill" in this issue. This is why I don't like discussing if there were planes or drones or missiles.

Guys just grab that holographic plane shit and hold onto it like a drowning man grabbing his rescuer and drowning both of them together.

We don't need it.

To recap.

Physics violation, planes entering then exiting the building with the same nose cone shape. Bhs has extensively demonstrated that rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, and scissors beat paper. Hardened structural steel and reinforced concrete under compression  beats a mainly fibreglass nose cone.

Thermodynamics violation from the burn intensity and duration after the crashes. You yourself showed a three day old piece of glowing steel.

Physics violation when the buildings fell at free fall expecially building 7 at gravitational acceleration.

Rayzor, I would gladly die to have the truth on this issue come out, whatever it may be. I am sure it is obvious but this is something I feel very strongly about.

I have only argued with integrity and logic until you threw it out the window.

I don't know why you insist on holding an untenable position.

I gave you a way out just by saying what happened to building 7 was "suspicious" but you seem to think the official story is airtight, yet you have struggled defending it.

All I want from you is integrity, if you cannot do that, onebigmonkey supplied you a link where they will welcome you with open arms.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:25:33 AM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #359 on: February 17, 2017, 12:31:56 AM »

I think the conspiracy theory that I found the most disturbing was the vicsim theory.  No one died in the WTC attacks,  all the witnesses were actors, the tv networks were all in on it. 

They proudly claim,  that there has been no official denial of their claims,  a certain proof of the correctness of the theory.  I thought a few around here were a bit off the planet,  and flat earth theory was at the extreme end of the conspiracy spectrum,  but nope,  there are worse.