Poll

What is the truth about the 911 attack on the World Trade Center?

Hijacked Planes were flown into the two towers.  Resulting fires caused the collapse.
14 (60.9%)
The planes were CGI and it was controlled demolition
2 (8.7%)
Something other than planes were flown into the twin towers,  missiles drones etc.
2 (8.7%)
The planes were holographic projections from a special satellite, and it was a directed energy weapon
1 (4.3%)
Something else.
3 (13%)
Denspressure
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 06, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

911 What is the truth?

• 6866 Replies

disputeone

• Or should I?
Re: 911 What is the truth?
« Reply #300 on: February 16, 2017, 04:28:44 PM »
So far we have at least two very strong clear points.

1. The buildings shouldn't have fallen like they did given the circumstances we were told.

2. The planes shouldn't have cut through the buildings like they did given that they were supposedly perfectly intact before impact.

Pick one.

Why would you assume that they were drones packed with explosives?  The evidence is clear that it was American Airlines Flight 11,   and United Airlines 175  both Boston to LA flights with large fuel loads.

Cause thermodynamics, mostly.

We can get into it, but I would really like to see you try to address at least one of BHS' points.

I also have no doubt that those planes looked the part but again... this is speculation, I am looking forward to starting the debate.

Edit @ BHS That's a really good point illustrated by an official photo.

I will give the no planes idea a lot more thought.

apologize.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:30:43 PM by disputeone »
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #301 on: February 16, 2017, 04:30:31 PM »
Purposefully misrepresenting an opponent's argument in debate to attack a weaker point than the point that was originally put forward.

Making those who aren't paying attention think for a second or two you are actually debating.

Dude strawman.

You asked for the strongest proof, we both said the buildings wouldn't have fallen like they did by natural causes.

Now you wanna talk about holographic planes?

Use the AR thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Ok, I'm calling you out on that,  show me where I have purposely misrepresented  your or BHS's arguments,   If you can I'll happily apologise,  can't say fairer than that.  If you can't then I expect the same courtesy from you.

For one, BHS posted pictures and video of the planes "melting," into the WTC 1 and 2.

For that, he was accused of making a claim that planes did not strike the buildings, by you.

How's that for starters.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #302 on: February 16, 2017, 04:31:21 PM »
Purposefully misrepresenting an opponent's argument in debate to attack a weaker point than the point that was originally put forward.

Making those who aren't paying attention think for a second or two you are actually debating.

Dude strawman.

You asked for the strongest proof, we both said the buildings wouldn't have fallen like they did by natural causes.

Ok, I'm calling you out on that,  show me where I have purposely misrepresented  your or BHS's arguments,   If you can I'll happily apologise,  can't say fairer than that.  If you can't then I expect the same courtesy from you.

For one, BHS posted pictures and video of the planes "melting," into the WTC 1 and 2.

For that, he was accused of making a claim that planes did not strike the buildings, by you.

How's that for starters.

Sounds like a textbook strawman to me mate.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #303 on: February 16, 2017, 04:31:50 PM »
BHS commented that he thought holographic planes was a plausible theory,   but my impression is that he still thinks the places were cgi or something equally stupid.

Please post a quote where that comment was made.

While you are at it, pony up with the reason why you reject the reason provided by the NIST chair in his response to the FOIA request for the inputs/results data utilized for the modeling.

Further, please explain how you can trumpet science on the one hand and so thoroughly reject the scientific method on the other?

I've repeatedly said I don't know why they don't release specific data, it's political, and that's not a matter in which I have any expertise,  want to talk physics,  fine I'm there. 

I'll say it again, from my point of view, I see no valid reason why the data could not be released.     

I did speculate that they might not want conspiracy nutters second guessing their model choices,  but that's just pure speculation,  I'm not going to run around in my tin foil hat shouting conspiracy based on pure speculation.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #304 on: February 16, 2017, 04:34:39 PM »

Dude strawman.

How's that for starters.

No, you are dead  wrong,  I asked him repeatedly if he was really saying that no planes struck the buildings,  and he confirmed it several times that was exactly what he meant.
I can go back and quote exactly what was said, but you can do that just as easily yourself.

I'll accept that apology whenever you are ready.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #305 on: February 16, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
The truth will come out in the end, Rayzor, you shouldn't fear the truth, truth is beauty, beauty is truth. The last five pages reek of damage control.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #306 on: February 16, 2017, 04:44:03 PM »
Quote from: disputeone
apologize.

Really,  you did actually say you thought the planes were packed with explosives.   So that's not misrepresentation.

Personally I believe aircraft did hit the buildings, I think they were drone driven and packed with explosives to give us a Hollywood plane crash. I think the witnesses were correct in saying planes hit the buildings.

I'll accept you apology whenever you are ready.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #307 on: February 16, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »
The truth will come out in the end, Rayzor, you shouldn't fear the truth, truth is beauty, beauty is truth. The last five pages reek of damage control.

I agree,  if you stopped blathering long enough to think logically,  you'd realize that  falsely shouting "strawman"  every five minutes is just  weakening your contributions to the discussion.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #308 on: February 16, 2017, 04:46:50 PM »

Dude strawman.

How's that for starters.

Use the AR thread.

Warning for low content post.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #309 on: February 16, 2017, 04:49:03 PM »

Dude strawman.

How's that for starters.

Use the AR thread.

Warning for low content post.

You are calling out totallackey for low content?   Are you sure you aren't misreading what was said.   He raised a valid point,  admittedly he was wrong about what BHS was saying, but that doesn't qualify as low content.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #310 on: February 16, 2017, 04:51:52 PM »
I agree, purposely trying to shift the focus of the debate from the physics of the impact, crash, subsequent fires and demolitions / collapse to "holographic planes" reeks of controlled opposition and shillary.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sadly this is becoming more and more obvious...There is something up with this "guy"....

Rayzor....Who fucking cares what I muse about thinking out loud. I have my thoughts..But I clearly state they are just that....MY THOUGHTS...I have continued to state I don't want to talk about them because I can't prove them without a shadow of doubt.

As for the hollow gram stuff...Read what I wrote..I simply said I am at least putting it on the table again...But I know nothing about it, the capabilities etc... It's something I am not going to waste much time in, but it is a thought exercise. My long-standing THEORY has not changed that I already stated.

However, as I keep saying, these are just educated musings of mine...I don't want to discuss them because they are irrelevant to the collapse. YOU are the one that keeps going to them, because you cannot provide and answer for any fact I present.

Well unless it says "Nuh uh", "la la la", "you're crazy", "you're stupid","the official story says so" the list goes on...

However, these dont count...Sorry.

Since you are OK with a plane melting into a building without forming a hole or debris, then apparently you know something I don't know, or any other researcher from Tesla to Einstein knew.

Please tell me...I will pay you for the answer because I could use it. Obviously my 7.5 years of schooling, plus years of outside certs from manufacturers, a decade old company built by people thinking I knew what I was talking about (private individuals and public companies such Lockheed or AAC), enough so that I could retire today at almost 33....So please tell me for not only have I failed the people that trust me, the college that taught me, and myself. I could become richer by a magnitude of 100s if I knew...

So please Rayzor....Teach me...I am listening...No bullshit or anything else... Straight up teach me...I am all ears
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #311 on: February 16, 2017, 04:52:22 PM »
Personally I believe aircraft did hit the buildings, I think they were drone driven and packed with explosives to give us a Hollywood plane crash. I think the witnesses were correct in saying planes hit the buildings.

But this is just my personal speculation, please, let's talk about the physics of the total progressive collapse hypothesis, BHS has presented some compelling points, why not pick one and try to debunk it.

Edit.

It is a weak strawman to try to shift the debate to speculation if there were actually planes or not. I would agree with you that the evidence of planes crashing into the buildings far outweighs any other evidence I have seen, CGI wings etc.

So dishonest, Rayzor Ni Chan.

I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2017, 04:56:53 PM »
7 post in between while I sent that...All about my theory...

Anyone want to quote on page one where I said i don't want to talk about my theories or anyone else...Just the known facts or shall I.

Rayzor shut the hell up about my theories...They don't matter...You...Only you...are the one who keeps bringing them up as a diversion tactic....

Now teach me...

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2017, 04:59:09 PM »
My starting position, is just the mechanics alone make it a conspiracy...Let alone all the back end issues of the who, what, why, how etc..

The official story is impossible in the real world...Just once, but 3 times (which one building not even being stuck) is something not even Harry's wand could do. Though " vaporized" is their abracadabra, it doesn't mean it's true. Does the magician truly cut the woman in half?

The catalyst, metallurgical values, rigidity, CG, total material recovered, time lapse, and a 1000 other things are impossible just with the buildings fall alone.

Then comes all the others keys such as back ground, finances, filmography and all the other what not to add more to the lie.

There is literally nothing that is not a lie in the official report except 3 buildings fell....But even that is a lie, because they left out building 7 conveniently.

There is a few opening arguments...The subject is huge though so you have to narrow down some areas sugar tits.

First page sweetie  :-* :-*.

Edit.

Read again.

straw man
noun
noun: strawman

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
"her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach"

a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.
"a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:00:51 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »
I agree, purposely trying to shift the focus of the debate from the physics of the impact, crash, subsequent fires and demolitions / collapse to "holographic planes" reeks of controlled opposition and shillary.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sadly this is becoming more and more obvious...There is something up with this "guy"....

Rayzor....Who fucking cares what I muse about thinking out loud. I have my thoughts..But I clearly state they are just that....MY THOUGHTS...I have continued to state I don't want to talk about them because I can't prove them without a shadow of doubt.

As for the hollow gram stuff...Read what I wrote..I simply said I am at least putting it on the table again...But I know nothing about it, the capabilities etc... It's something I am not going to waste much time in, but it is a thought exercise. My long-standing THEORY has not changed that I already stated.

However, as I keep saying, these are just educated musings of mine...I don't want to discuss them because they are irrelevant to the collapse. YOU are the one that keeps going to them, because you cannot provide and answer for any fact I present.

Well unless it says "Nuh uh", "la la la", "you're crazy", "you're stupid","the official story says so" the list goes on...

However, these dont count...Sorry.

Since you are OK with a plane melting into a building without forming a hole or debris, then apparently you know something I don't know, or any other researcher from Tesla to Einstein knew.

Please tell me...I will pay you for the answer because I could use it. Obviously my 7.5 years of schooling, plus years of outside certs from manufacturers, a decade old company built by people thinking I knew what I was talking about (private individuals and public companies such Lockheed or AAC), enough so that I could retire today at almost 33....So please tell me for not only have I failed the people that trust me, the college that taught me, and myself. I could become richer by a magnitude of 100s if I knew...

So please Rayzor....Teach me...I am listening...No bullshit or anything else... Straight up teach me...I am all ears

Ok,   let's start with the evidence,   but based past discussions with you,  but first I want to know what evidence you will accept, 

Do you accept the video evidence of the impact taken by 90 or so independant  people taken  from different locations?   

Do you accept the video evidence of the immediate aftermath of the impact? 

Do you accept the video evidence of the collapse?

If none of the above,  then we can't use any stills taken from video images either.

So,  what about eye witness accounts,  are there any eye witness accounts that you accept? 

What simulations and or FEA modelling do you accept? 

Bom Tishop

« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2017, 05:08:33 PM »
Ok,   let's start with the evidence,   but based past discussions with you,  but first I want to know what evidence you will accept, 

Do you accept the video evidence of the impact taken by 90 or so independant  people taken  from different locations?   

If none of the above,  then we can't use any stills taken from video images either.

So,  what about eye witness accounts,  are there any eye witness accounts that you accept? 

All video evidence I have provided is from the official archives...The problems I have stated comes directly from these videos you speak about, not my own.

Almost none say they say a commercial airliner strick the building, many say they saw nothing, some say missle, some a small plane etc etc etc...So again...

I have already stated what I think about the impact...

Now quit stalling...Answer the question I directly asked you...And have asked you since page one..

Answer the question rayzor

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2017, 05:09:38 PM »
He is truly a broken man, he will continue lashing out at whoever comes near, like an wild animal licking its wounds.

Pathetic.

Now quit stalling...Answer the question I directly asked you...And have asked you since page one..

I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2017, 05:20:55 PM »
He is truly a broken man, he will continue lashing out at whoever comes near, like an wild animal licking its wounds.

Pathetic.

I am thinking I might not get an answer.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2017, 05:22:00 PM »

All video evidence I have provided is from the official archives...The problems I have stated comes directly from these videos you speak about, not my own.

Almost none say they say a commercial airliner strick the building, many say they saw nothing, some say missle, some a small plane etc etc etc...So again...

Already answered several times,  you can't ask a question that invites a choice between two incorrect/impossible alternatives.     

I'm staggered that you raised it again.  I thought you were smarter than that.

Now just so that I am 100% clear on what you are implying by asking that question.

You are implying that no planes hit either WTC1 or WTC2,  is that what you believe? 

I have to be certain,  I wouldn't want disputeone to jump up and down shouting strawman and accuse me of misrepresenting your arguments.

Please state as clearly as possible,   do you or do you not believe that planes struck WTC1 and WTC2?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »

So,  you didn't actually answer my question,  what evidence will you accept?    If it's not on the list feel free to add to it.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2017, 05:33:15 PM »
Leave it. It's over.

If anyone wants to know what happened in this thread it is all here.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.0

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:34:57 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2017, 05:33:35 PM »

Already answered several times,  you can't ask a question that invites a choice between two incorrect/impossible alternatives.     

Now just so that I am 100% clear on what you are implying by asking that question.

You are implying that no planes hit either WTC1 or WTC2,  is that what you believe? 

I have to be certain,  I wouldn't want disputeone to jump up and down shouting strawman and accuse me of misrepresenting your arguments.

Please state as clearly as possible,   do you or do you not believe that planes struck WTC1 and WTC2?

No more diversion....

Answer the question...

That is all I want from you....

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2017, 05:43:01 PM »
From several pages back.  FYI  My answer to your question hasn't changed.

You still have never answered my question form page number one.... How does a plane pass through a building without leaving a mark?

This isn't "BHS" saying ANYTHING....Just a simple question about the video evidence.

For once....In this entire freaking thread....Answer one damn question with a direct answer rayzor.....

How does a plane pass through a building without leaving a mark or even a single shred of debris?

Actually I did,  the fact that you didn't understand the answer is not my problem.

First,  the question implies something that isn't factual. 

Second. by the way you ask the question you are calling for speculation on something which impossible.

Third,  this is your theory not mine,  you want to claim that no planes hit the WTC1 and 2,  and all the video including real time tv was faked,  go ahead and give it your best shot.   

But I have to say the evidence against your theory is overwhelming.

I'm sure you have a reason for chasing this line of thought,  so over to you!

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2017, 05:46:52 PM »

No more diversion....

Answer the question...

That is all I want from you....

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

I did many times,  now could you answer my question,  do you or do you not believe no planes struck WTC1 and WTC2?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2017, 05:54:46 PM »
Leave it. It's over.

Nope,  It's just beginning,  after all we have only debunked 2% of what BHS believes.  His figure not mine.

Incidentally,  why would you bother posting a link to the same thread  you just posted in,  that's somewhat redundant.    Also I've seen you do it before,  so now I'm curious as to what you think that achieves.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #325 on: February 16, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
Your better than dancing for him Bhs, everyone can see it.

He is scared people will read the thread.
I'm anti-judaism.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #326 on: February 16, 2017, 05:59:23 PM »
Your better than dancing for him Bhs, everyone can see it.

He is scared people will read the thread.

Stop looking for examples of misrepresentation.  We just found one.  ROTFL

Anyway,  cool your jets for a while,  I've got projects calling.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #327 on: February 16, 2017, 06:05:22 PM »
Please explain, in your own words, how I used "misrepresentation" there.

It would be the only honest answer you have tried to give.

Except, "Nuh uh, muh, muh, holographic planes."

It's all here, https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=69306.0

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:22:41 PM by disputeone »
I'm anti-judaism.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #328 on: February 16, 2017, 06:41:51 PM »
Leave it. It's over.

Nope,  It's just beginning,  after all we have only debunked 2% of what BHS believes.  His figure not mine.

Incidentally,  why would you bother posting a link to the same thread  you just posted in,  that's somewhat redundant.    Also I've seen you do it before,  so now I'm curious as to what you think that achieves.

Pathetic as always...You haven't countered one single thing I have said with ANYTHING. You must be a liberal with your vision of "winning"... Did you play for the teams where "no one kept score and everyone is a winner?"...

By the way......Who is this "WE"???
Sounds suspicious...

Anyways.....Answer my question....Don't care what was said...New slate..

How did the planes pass through without leaving a mark? This is easily seen on their video evidence. How is the laws of physics broken?

I want to pass through a wall without harming me or the wall....No hole, nothing...

Tell me how...I will pay you heiwa's prize of 1 MILLION DOLLARS...No joke... Actual offer, small price to pay for that secret. My company will become the next Weaponry superpower provider with that tech.

Now tell me....In your own words.

If you continue to refuse, I will join everyone else in calling you what you are. So please answer...I want just one actual answer out of these 11 pages....

No diversion, no talking about my musings, no talking about my spelling, no ad hominems.......

Rayzor ...Answer the question.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2017, 09:23:04 PM »
Rayzor you are pathetic. I'll say it for you. No planes hit the towers, it was cgi effects. In one of the videos the planes' nosecone crashes all the way through the building and comes out the other side. It was the operators making a mistake with doing cgi, live on the air. How can a fiberglass nosecone crash through aluminum and steel and come out intact.
 If it was just rayzor on here I would even waste my time typing. I am really posting for the benefit of others. Rayzor will never believe, he either can't or is paid not to. Pitiful.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth