Help Needed with calculations of malaysia airlines flight 370 and debry location

• 8 Replies
Take a look at the flight path of the malaysia airline flight 370 with a flat earth math and then with a sphere map.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370)

Look where they think they found the debry
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370#/media/File:Reunion_debris_compared_to_MH370_flight_paths_and_underwater_search_area.png)

and calculate the range of the Boeing 777-200ER. It has a range of 7,800 nautical miles at best
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777).

Now lets look at the distance that it covered. I think that the airplane ran out of fuel and that is why it fell. Also we have to do the math with a sphere earth to see, if it also would run out of fuel.

Can somebody do the math and post the answere?

Thank you

Google Earth is good for this sort of thing. It gives the length of the presumed final southbound leg of MH-370 over the Indian Ocean as 2800 to 2900 miles. Before turning south it flew perhaps 1000 miles or so.

Just because the maximum range of the aircraft is 7800 miles doesn't mean it had enough fuel to travel that far. Airlines do not load more fuel aboard airliners than necessary, plus a comfortable reserve.

According to Google Earth, the great circle distance between KL and Beijing is about 2700 miles, so starting the trip with enough fuel to travel something like 4000 miles seems reasonable.

I suspect the search area west of Australia is based on both the quantity of fuel on board at takeoff and the flight time before all signals were lost, which I presume were consistent with each other.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Yes, but we have to calculate the distance traveled on a Flat Earth Map. The range is 11,000 km for the Pasific routs not 7000 km.

Yes, but we have to calculate the distance traveled on a Flat Earth Map. The range is 11,000 km for the Pasific routs not 7000 km.

I don't understand what calculation you're asking for.

11,000 km is from where to where? Is that the maximum range of the aircraft? The range you gave earlier, 7800 nautical miles, is close to 15,000 km.

Calculate the distance traveled from where to where? From the last known point north of Sumatra to the search area west of Perth? From the last known point to the site the debris was found? Something else?

Which flat earth map? The often used one with the north pole at the center and the rim about 20,000 km away? A different map?

The debris was presumably carried from the crash site to where it was found by ocean currents, so the distance to the location where debris was discovered is only loosely related to the location of the crash.

Please clarify.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

disputeone

• Or should I?
Interesting vid, not contributing much, I know but it's worth a watch.

We only have one FE map with a working scale, and it being a non euclidean flat earth the distances reflect the globe model.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

We only have one FE map with a working scale, and it being a non euclidean flat earth the distances reflect the globe model.

We have to make our own map that the spherical of the earth will be taken out!!!

I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a ROUND earth.

Répondez s'il vous plaît.

I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a ROUND earth.

Répondez s'il vous plaît.

Les pirates de l'air ont échoué, indépendamment de la théorie qu'ils essayaient de prouver.