ASTROLOGY and the Flat Earth

• 110 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: ASTROLOGY and the Flat Earth
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2017, 07:36:48 AM »
I must say that everyone that believes in gods is stupid and ignorant and gullible and irrational and prone to be deceived by confidence tricksters.
I pitty all the imbeciles that finance churches and priests and rabis and all those conmen that make a good living doing nothing more than selling illusions.

I also pity those who try to find ansers in books written by half savages in remote times.

May all the gods bless you all.

So, what you are saying is that the follow list of people are stupid, ignorant, gullible, irrational, and prone to be deceived by con artists?

Einstein
Newton
Tesla
Mendel
Kepler
Darwin
Francis S. Collins, director of the Human Genome Project
Francis Bacon, Founder of the Scientific Method
Maria Mitchell, Americas first woman astronomer
Carl Sagan
Francis Collins is the director of the National Institutes of Health
Thomas Aquinas

... etc ...

You are just a bigot hiding behind the popularity of atheism.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 01:36:19 PM »
I must say that everyone that believes in gods is stupid and ignorant and gullible and irrational and prone to be deceived by confidence tricksters.
I pitty all the imbeciles that finance churches and priests and rabis and all those conmen that make a good living doing nothing more than selling illusions.

I also pity those who try to find ansers in books written by half savages in remote times.

May all the gods bless you all.

So, what you are saying is that the follow list of people are stupid, ignorant, gullible, irrational, and prone to be deceived by con artists?

Einstein
Newton
Tesla
Mendel
Kepler
Darwin
Francis S. Collins, director of the Human Genome Project
Francis Bacon, Founder of the Scientific Method
Maria Mitchell, Americas first woman astronomer
Carl Sagan
Francis Collins is the director of the National Institutes of Health
Thomas Aquinas

... etc ...

You are just a bigot hiding behind the popularity of atheism.

In a nutshell, yes.
All incompetent in that area of knowledge.
I don't know if all the mentioned people is part of the vast legion of believers but if they believe in any god that makes them idiots.

Remember that all the dead gods were followed by people that excelled in some areas of knowledge but in the long term it was proven that they were following inexistent deities.
And present gods will be replaced by other gods. It's a question of time...

By the way how did you choose your faith?
It was a conscient choice or you were indoctrined by someone?
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

?

Arealhumanbeing

• Leader of the Second American Revolution
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »
Believing in any God makes someone an idiot? My money says "in God we trust", the people who made it must have been idiots in your book. Why is rape bad if there is no God? Why not lie and steal? There is no punishment awaiting you if you can get away with it! What a fool you are, athiest.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 01:38:33 AM »
Believing in any God makes someone an idiot? My money says "in God we trust", the people who made it must have been idiots in your book. Why is rape bad if there is no God? Why not lie and steal? There is no punishment awaiting you if you can get away with it! What a fool you are, athiest.
Yes it makes.
About rape... Lets see what the bible says... No problem with rape, just pay to her owner and marry her.
The bible not only condones slavery, but also rape, abduction, pillage, destruction, murder of women and children!

Honestly, if you need a book full of god sponsored crimes to teach you what is good or evil you are a moron.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:50 AM »
Tell me which verses say "slavery and rape is encouraged."

Not only that, but the laws about slaves, stoning homosexuals and the exclusion of gentiles are all rules given to the Jewish nation exclusively. Books like Leviticus and Deuteronomy do not apply to Christians. Have you even read the Bible all the way through?

Please, atheist, your point of view is childish and I am getting the feeling you are speaking out of ignorance and hate.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM »

Not only that, but the laws about slaves, stoning homosexuals and the exclusion of gentiles are all rules given to the Jewish nation exclusively. Books like Leviticus and Deuteronomy do not apply to Christians. Have you even read the Bible all the way through?

Please, atheist, your point of view is childish and I am getting the feeling you are speaking out of ignorance and hate.

Moron...
How dumb can you be?

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 10:38:57 AM »

APart from that, you don't need a god to know slavery, rape, murder is bad.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 11:13:18 AM »
Astrology is still bullshit.

My horoscope said I would encounter a cranky crab on the internet today. 
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 01:56:19 PM »
Been checked out for Cancer lately?

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 02:00:10 PM »
Unknowable, invisible, impotent, inactive, improbable, improvable, inaudible, etc, etc, etc.
Bollocks in my opinion.

Your god will "die" and join the other dead gods...

What a fool you are. God is most certainly provable. Do you think murder is ok? What about lying? Are those things acceptable in your mind? If not, why? God.

God is provable? Mmmm no he isn't otherwise you'd offer up the evidence. Not only that, but which god are you referring to? No doubt it's the one you have faith in.

It really speaks to the insecurity of the religious that they seemingly rarely choose to fly under their true banner of faith. Instead, they choose to pretend that their religion has evidence for the extraordinary claims it makes and/or that all that science proves is how amazing their god was all along.

Odd that, if you had been born in a different country, you would (more than likely) believe in a completely different god. Does that not speak more to indoctrination than the veracity of the religious texts?

You talk like a person who has never heard any counter to the position you hold ever. Do you really think the human species got to where we were before the commandments were handed down thinking that rape, pillage, theft and murder were good things? Please.

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »

Rotflmfao.

Astrology is as good as you are with it, like the tarot, it's not the cards themselves with power but the person using them.
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 05:42:16 PM »
After high school, I worked for a small publication that delivered a local television guide for free to your home.  We paid for a prescription of the 'Horoscope' and one month they simply doubled the price of that service.  My boss refused to pay it, so I simply wrote the horoscope for six weeks until we found a place to get it cheaper.  I reused previous months 'predictions' and mish mashed them together each weak to get the twelve horoscope values.  People thought it was awesome and so much better then the previous ones. Just had to mention love life, work, found money and alignment of certain stars each week and it was good enough.  Go figure.
The world is a sphere, but I don't hold that against it.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2017, 06:04:49 PM »
<Insert your sign here>

You are a good person, but something may happen to challenge that.
Be respectful of people with whom you may disagree.
You overreact occasionally, this is not the time.
Mars is nearing the butthole of Torus, Saturn is also a planet.
Just know; it will all work out fine.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2017, 06:32:09 PM »
<Insert your sign here>

You are a good person, but something may happen to challenge that.
Be respectful of people with whom you may disagree.
You overreact occasionally, this is not the time.
Mars is nearing the butthole of Torus, Saturn is also a planet.
Just know; it will all work out fine.

Sometimes I think that most of you posts are "taurian faecibus" and at the risk of being a little vulgar it often seems that

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2017, 06:53:48 PM »

Sometimes I think that most of you posts are "taurian faecibus" and at the risk of being a little vulgar it often seems that

Let me fix that for you . . . . . .

Sometimes I think that most
of you posts are "taurian faecibus" and at the risk
of being a little vulgar it often                  seems thatsemper in faecibus
sumus sole, profundum variat.

I have waders.   ;)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

Let me fix that for you . . . . . .
Sometimes I think that most
of you posts are "taurian faecibus" and at the risk
of being a little vulgar it often                  seems thatsemper in faecibus
sumus sole, profundum variat.

I have waders.   ;)
Your formatting is worse than mine! I was going to FTFY but got lost in the excreta!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2017, 07:44:40 PM »
Call it a draw?   ;D

disputeone

• Or should I?
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2017, 08:30:14 PM »
Draw confirmed ;D ;D
Quote from: Stash
I'm anti-judaism.

Quote from: Space Cowgirl
Whose narrative is it to not believe the government?

Quote from: Wolvaccine
speech should be a privilege. Not a right.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2017, 09:34:55 PM »
Call it a draw?   ;D
I concede, you can draw better that I can too!

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »

Moron...

Ill take that as a no, gumby doesnt have time to read the Bible! Even if youre not american, its currency affects you, and american currency says IN GOD WE TRUST. Ya might wanna read the book.

Still waiting on the bible verses encouring rape and slavery... Oh wait, gumby was lying.

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 06:34:33 AM »
IN GOD WE TRUST.
It doesn't say which one.

Still waiting on the bible verses encouring rape and slavery... Oh wait, gumby was lying.
The rules of siege warfare in Europe (up until a few hundred years ago) were based on Deuteronomy 20:

"When you come near to a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace to it. 11 It shall be, if it gives you a reply of peace and opens to you, then it must be that all the people that are found within shall become slaves to you and they shall serve you. 12 If it will not make peace with you but makes war against you, then you are to besiege it. 13 And when the Lord your God has delivered it into your hands, you are to slay every male there with the edge of the sword. 14 But the women, and the little ones, and the livestock, and all that is in the city, all the spoil within, you are to take to yourself, and you will eat the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your God has given you. 15 Thus you are to do to all the cities which are far away, which are not the cities of these nearby nations."

So if a city you besiege gives up peacefully, then you can take them all as slaves.  If they don't give up, then you can kill and rape everyone in the city, children included.

However the bible does offer protection to fruit trees, which is nice:

"When you lay siege to a city for a long time, in making war against it in order to take it, you shall not destroy the trees there by chopping them down with an axe, for you may eat from them, and you shall not cut them down. For the tree of the field is not a man in which to lay siege. 20 However, you may destroy and cut down only the trees which you know are not fruit trees, so that you may build siege engines against the city that makes war with you until it falls."
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 08:07:26 AM »

Moron...

Ill take that as a no, gumby doesnt have time to read the Bible! Even if youre not american, its currency affects you, and american currency says IN GOD WE TRUST. Ya might wanna read the book.

As a matter of fact I don't read the bible often. There are more interesting books to read. But look for yourself. You will find the penalties for raping a virgin, hurting a slave, taking slaves from conquered countries and all that shit.

And mickey mouse money also have nice maçonic symbols...
How dumb can you be?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 09:05:21 AM »
Yes, the Lord can be furious in his punishment of the wicked. But i still fail to see any verses saying "Raping women is good".

Also like a stated only 3 posts ago, the book of Deuteronomy is a law set given to the Jewish nation only. They are Gods chosen people, but disgraced him at every turn! That is why Jesus was sent to warn them of their wrong doings, but they killed him! So Gods love was made available to Jews and Gentiles alike, if only they follow Jesus and trust in the Lord. However, akin to the entire Old testament, Jews remain stubborn and reject Gods word. They are supposed to make burnt offerings, and a temple in Jerusalem where the Lord resides! Where are these things? Why do they not practice the entire teachings of the Lord, if they claim their ways are righteous. There are some called Messianic Jews, they see the light and the truth. But most Jews are like most Christians now a days. They say they believe in God and trust in him, yet they sin day after day after day after day! They have been fooled into thinking sin is unavoidable! Theyll say oh getting drunk is not a sin! Smoking weed is not a sin! Lust is not a sin! Cursing is not a sin! They dont care! Theyll have covetnesss and greed in their heart and wont think twice about the Bible on a daily basis, yet they still say oh yes im a Jew or Christian. Adding hypocrisy to their sins...

Turn from your sin. The only person you are hurting by embracing what you know to be wrong is yourself. Obey the Lord God. Follow Jesus.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 02:00:37 PM »
Yes, the Lord can be furious in his punishment of the wicked. But i still fail to see any verses saying "Raping women is good".

Also like a stated only 3 posts ago, the book of Deuteronomy is a law set given to the Jewish nation only. They are Gods chosen people, but disgraced him at every turn! That is why Jesus was sent to warn them of their wrong doings, but they killed him! So Gods love was made available to Jews and Gentiles alike, if only they follow Jesus and trust in the Lord. However, akin to the entire Old testament, Jews remain stubborn and reject Gods word. They are supposed to make burnt offerings, and a temple in Jerusalem where the Lord resides! Where are these things? Why do they not practice the entire teachings of the Lord, if they claim their ways are righteous. There are some called Messianic Jews, they see the light and the truth. But most Jews are like most Christians now a days. They say they believe in God and trust in him, yet they sin day after day after day after day! They have been fooled into thinking sin is unavoidable! Theyll say oh getting drunk is not a sin! Smoking weed is not a sin! Lust is not a sin! Cursing is not a sin! They dont care! Theyll have covetnesss and greed in their heart and wont think twice about the Bible on a daily basis, yet they still say oh yes im a Jew or Christian. Adding hypocrisy to their sins...

Turn from your sin. The only person you are hurting by embracing what you know to be wrong is yourself. Obey the Lord God. Follow Jesus.

Obey god! Follow jesus?

Did god talk to you? Or you just follow ny command given to you by any confidence trickster that claims to speak in the name of god?

If god wants something from me he can leave a message on my voicemail.
How dumb can you be?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2017, 09:01:55 AM »
Your conscience is proof that God exists. Only a fool mocks the existence of God. Do you believe in morals or logic? How can you prove they exist? You cannot touch them, see them, hear them, smell them, or taste them, but im sure you believe in them. So why not God?

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2017, 09:11:45 AM »
Your conscience is proof that God exists. Only a fool mocks the existence of God. Do you believe in morals or logic? How can you prove they exist? You cannot touch them, see them, hear them, smell them, or taste them, but im sure you believe in tchem. So why not God?

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
How dumb can you be?

?

Arealhumanbeing

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2017, 09:21:24 AM »
Wow, im so persuaded by your well thought out response.

I tried very very hard to be at your level but I apologize if I made it too complex.
How dumb can you be?

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »
Your conscience is proof that God exists. Only a fool mocks the existence of God. Do you believe in morals or logic? How can you prove they exist? You cannot touch them, see them, hear them, smell them, or taste them, but im sure you believe in them. So why not God?

Of which God are you speaking?
-The Christian god?
-buddy?
-the go's of the hindus?
-the Greek god's?
-the Norse god's.
-the Egyptian god's?
-the Shinto god's?
Or one of all the other religions?

And you talk about moral and logic.
Why I'd the God you talking about outside of these moral and logic?

?

Arealhumanbeing

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
And you talk about moral and logic.
Why I'd the God you talking about outside of these moral and logic?

I cant understand your question.

I believe in the God of the bible.

When was the last time you read it?