Denpressure and tides 2nd

• 401 Replies
Re: Denpressure and tides 2nd
« Reply #390 on: February 16, 2017, 07:36:21 AM »
the reading change because its build to measure pressure differences,
a weight scale is build different than a barometer.

you are still only playing in your head with your ideas and do not really test them.

look up the designs of barometers and weight scales and learn how they work.
They actually work very closely to a normal weighing scale.
The only difference is the weighing scale is pushed from below as much as from on top as in equalisation, whereas the barometer is squeezed with no need to go down as all squeezing transfers to pushing liquid mercury, up.

look at this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barometer

and this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighing_scale

and tell me that it is not very different.

are you really that delusional that you even know how things are build and how they work.

you should really learn first the basics before you can develop an idea how the world works.
I know what I'm saying. You do not know what you're saying and you still can't grasp my theory.

i see, you do not remember that i should show you how to test you idea.
i showed you a way and you now refuse to do it.
what did you expect as you ask me about a test? did you thought i would be able to show you a test.

why are you still refusing to do test of your idea?

i understand your idea better than you, i understand how you would like it to work.
i understand also the flaw in your idea, where it does not work with the reality.

you only bring up explanations that are simply not true and it is very easy to show that they are not true.
not even this explanation of you, you can not show evidence for it.
otherwise show that barometer and weight scales work the same way.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #391 on: February 16, 2017, 07:42:57 AM »
what did you expect as you ask me about a test? did you thought i would be able to show you a test.

i understand your idea better than you, i understand how you would like it to work.
i understand also the flaw in your idea, where it does not work with the reality.

you only bring up explanations that are simply not true and it is very easy to show that they are not true.
I never said they work the same way. I said they basically work on the same principle of atmospheric pressure acting on a dense mass.

All you're doing is spouting for the sake of it.

« Reply #392 on: February 16, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »

I never said they work the same way. I said they basically work on the same principle of atmospheric pressure acting on a dense mass.

that is a nonproven assumption from you. if you claim that you have to prove this.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #393 on: February 16, 2017, 08:11:18 AM »

that is a nonproven assumption from you. if you claim that you have to prove this.
I have nothing to prove to people like you.

« Reply #394 on: February 16, 2017, 08:31:14 AM »

oh we are back to that point, i thought one time you where agreeing with me that you do test to prove your idea.

but how about you prove it not only to people like me, but how about it you prove it to your self.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #395 on: February 16, 2017, 08:38:12 AM »

oh we are back to that point, i thought one time you where agreeing with me that you do test to prove your idea.

but how about you prove it not only to people like me, but how about it you prove it to your self.
I've done extensive tests all by myself and with some friends. I kn ow what I know and you do not.
You can keep harping on and denying it all for as long as you want but all you are doing is...doing yourself a disservice, because you're happy parroting a clear bunch of nonsense about gravity and all the rest of the nonsense, yet you are controlled to saturation in your belief's due to indoctrination.

If you know I'm 100% wrong then you have literally no need to converse with me, asking me to explain and show this and that.
I should be a crank to you, so what's keeping you interested?

« Reply #396 on: February 16, 2017, 09:09:09 AM »
I've done extensive tests all by myself and with some friends. I kn ow what I know and you do not.
You can keep harping on and denying it all for as long as you want but all you are doing is...doing yourself a disservice, because you're happy parroting a clear bunch of nonsense about gravity and all the rest of the nonsense, yet you are controlled to saturation in your belief's due to indoctrination.

If you know I'm 100% wrong then you have literally no need to converse with me, asking me to explain and show this and that.

and it seams you are not really trust your tests and the results, otherwise you would show them to us.

not one scientist does that. a real scientist is able to show his work and let it check by other people.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #397 on: February 16, 2017, 09:13:05 AM »

and it seams you are not really trust your tests and the results, otherwise you would show them to us.

not one scientist does that. a real scientist is able to show his work and let it check by other people.
This scientist decides what's what when dealing with people like you.

« Reply #398 on: February 16, 2017, 11:01:02 AM »

than different from you they show how they did tests and how they came to their conclusions so that other people also can perform these test and check them.

you show us nothing.

i think you did not one real test, you only developed that idea in your head.
i know i can not change your believe, but i can show others that they can not trust your claim because there is no evidence  for it.

JackBlack

« Reply #399 on: February 16, 2017, 01:40:08 PM »
You've found nothing. Your arrogance holds no bounds.Your backwardness stands out like a beacon.
Nope. I found a massive gaping hole which you are yet to patch.
You cannot explain why a vacuum, which displaces air and thus according to your idea should weigh a lot, weighs less than the air it displaces.

You're the kid that gets told not to put his hand in the fire and explained to as to why you shouldn't. You then put your hand in the fire again and then argue that you were never explained to.
Basically backwardness and inability to reason. Lacking of common sense and logic.
No. I'm the kid that is told to not put his hand in fire and then rapidly passes it through to show that you aren't magically burnt the second you touch it.

I am the one with a great ability to reason with plenty of logic rather than the stupidity that is often passed off as common sense.

Weirdly that's what mainstream so called scientists are doing to the wider public.
When questioned they refuse to physically show a proof and bully people into just accepting.
Ring any bells for you, gravity boy?
Nope.
That is what the FE conmen do.
The real scientists (the ones that support a round Earth), show their evidence and conclusively show that Earth is round.

It works for me. What you do with it is entirely up to you.
It works for you because you ignore all the problems with it because you don't give a shit about the truth.

We have also shown you that they do have "dodgy breaks", by showing that they don't work, and you just ignore it.
I'm entitled to take breaks from thinking about my model.
How is that in any way relevant?

It explains it perfectly. Backward people like yourself won't be able to comprehend it.
You might want to look up what perfectly means.
Predicting the exact opposite is very far from a perfect explanation.

Rational, logical people like me will be able to comprehend it and realise it is crap.

You mean the gravity that you told me not to mention because you cannot explain it, so came at me with an onslaught against denpressure.
No, not quite that gravity. The gravity which I told you to stop hiding behind to try and derail the topic, which you then brought back up and lied about yet again.

Explain what gravity is and show me how it works so that I'm clear on it.
Let's see what you have to rely on.
No. Like I said, this is for discussing denpressure, not gravity. If you want to discuss gravity, start a new thread.
Stop trying to hide behind gravity just because you can't explain your bullshit.

I think I've explained in all kinds of ways. I don't think anything will ever pacify someone like you.
All of which involve numerous baseless assertions and ignoring the issues raised. So no, not all kinds of ways. You missed the most important one, honestly and rationally.

Correct, it doesn't...but then again, neither does the pseudo science you adhere to that you regurgitate without actually knowing what the hell it really is that you are regurgitating..
I'm not the one sticking to pseudo science here.

No they aren't, no matter how much you pretend they are.
So what have I been working with all this time if not a vacuum that has all the properties of a vacuum?

Objects displacing atmospheric pressure is the key to what acts upon us all and all materials within it or part of it, which is everything.
No. It is a key to a very small part of reality.
There are plenty of things acting upon us which have nothing to do with displacing air.

Stop telling lies.
I haven't been. How about you follow your own advice?

You really don't know what you're trying to say. You're just saying things for the sake of saying it.
"Look at me, look at me, I'm forum person, Jack." Bollocks.
Nope. I know exactly what I am trying to say.
Your claims about displacing atmosphere causing weight is pure bullshit that does not match reality.

Stop acting so backward and attempt to learn, for you, not to try and look sensible in front of names on a screen.
Again, that is what I am doing.
But people repeatedly lying to me and misrepresenting reality isn't helping me learn about reality.
So if you want that, perhaps you should start trying to explain the massive gaping hole in your idea.

I've repeatedly told you about scales in changed environments. Pay attention.
You have repeatedly baselessly asserted it.
You are yet to demonstrate it actually happens.
You likely don't even know how they work.
If you did, you would realise that most don't depend upon the atmosphere to work.

Yes, unless you can show me that it doesn't...instead of just mouthing typing off.
And I have. And all you can do is lie about it.

Even if they take out your breaks and show that they don't work, or show your break lines are broken, or show that they are quite clearly pressing the pedal yet there is no breaking, it still works.
No matter what you try to do, I'm entitled to a break. What the hell are you trying to do....wear me out and work me to death?
Do you not remember the analogy you were using that this was a response to? That can't be the case considering it was quoted directly above this.
So that means you are just being a dishonest penguin yet again.

Do you know how to be honest?

You need to calm down before you get a sore typing throat.
I don't want to rely on a life time of lies to regurgitate to people as truth's, I want to find the truth of those lies and untrustworthy people like you will not scupper that, unless you are an assassin and you take me out.
I am calm.
If you don't want to rely upon a lifetime of lies, why do you keep spouting so many?
Why do you keep hiding from the truth and sticking to your delusions?

I want to take out your bullshit.
If you want to stop lying and start being honest and trustworthy, I would have no problem with you.

We have tested your breaks, quite thoroughly and found them to not work at all.
I take the recommended breaks. Ok ok, I've maybe had a sly extra few minutes here and there but who hasn't?
Again, why ignore the analogy?

Sticking my fingers in my ears won't help me do anything other than go basically, deaf.
It helps you ignore those proving you wrong.
Going deaf would help even more (or blind in the case of online forums).

Says you, the backward kid who believes he's the genius all knowing denpressure killer without knowing what's what.
No, says me that know enough about denpressure and reality to demonstrate quite effectively that the 2 are incompatible.

You know as well as I do that this would never happen.
If it isn't in the plans then it is washed down the plug hole into oblivion.
Yes, but not for the reason you claim.
It would never happen because your idea comes no where near to explaining reality.

Ok ok so I went to the audition in a superman suit. I had a lapse of memory, forgetting that it was Abraham Lincoln auditioning day.
Nope. No lapse in memory, you really thought Abraham Lincoln was superman, and called everyone stupid and ignorant for not believing you.

I think a straight jacket and a padded room would be.
Would be what?....White?.....comfortable looking?....Clean?...Safe for kids and adults alike?....What?
You really do love ignoring context don't you?
They would be more appropriate than an assassin.

I think I'd probably have a snipers bullet with my name on it or something along the lines that led to my expiry from physical life.
Again, if that was the case, don't you think it would have already happened?

If people were so worried, and thought you were right, and thought that was worth assassinating you over, don't you think they would have already done it?
Not really. I mean look at you...you're doing your utmost to make me look exactly how people want to view me.......As a nut job. A tin foil hat waste of time.... A worthless retard.
Plus I'm not stood in the middle of some mall or plaza telling all and sundry just what the reality is, then standing before mainstream peers arguing and shouting a case.
I'm under no illusions as to my worth to those that pull the strings. I'm worth the world to myself and to those that believe I am their world. That's all that really counts.
So your worth to delusional nutcases is all you care about?

My idea isn't an idea as far as you're concerned, so I wouldn't expect you to say anything other.
Nobel prize one second and then this.
Make your mind up.
No. It is an idea. The idea is pure bullshit, but it is still an idea.
What it isn't is a scientific theory.

I never said you would get a Nobel prize. I said if your idea was true you would.

You welcome questions by those that just want to accept your idea.
Jane and dispute one are both globalites and ask me many questions and accept none of them as being real or solving anything. They do it to understand my thoughts on my model.
They may sit there laughing and calling me a retard without actually telling me it in type.
The point is, they try to understand it for their own mindset and entertainment among many other things.
Yes, because they want to accept your model. Not necessarily as a real alternative, but they still want to accept it.

On the other hand, I only care if it can explain reality, or if you admit it can't.

I welcome their logical unfrenzied input just as I welcome backward people like yourself to question in a frenzy.
It's like chalk and chesse with you and those people.
Again, I'm not the backwards person here. I am the calm logical one showing massive holes in your idea.
My input is quite logical, you just need to pretend it isn't so you can ignore the flaws.

You rarely show any logic. You basically appear to be the kid at the back of the crowd that runs forward, pushing through to hurl abuse and attempt ridicule, then watch as you agitate the crowd. Then you slip back into it until you need to mouth off.
The backward kid that tries his best to look like he's got some sense but fails miserably.
The type of kid that swaps a dirty 5 dollar bill for a shiny 50 cents and thinking you got the better deal.
No. I have repeatedly shown logic.
I am the kid at the back that notices you said some bullshit so I point it out.

Yeah I've insulted and I don't normally like to. But the problem is I sometimes like to play tit for tat...especially when I am up against a mass of insults from a posse.
But your not playing tit-for-tat. If you were, you would be responding with logic. Did you notice how you resorted to insults first, effectively saying we were stupid and dishonest and so on?

Nahhh, I'm like the person at the door who refuses to be coaxed into a sale based on masses buying the sell.
I'm the small window firm answering the door to the corporate window salesperson and turning the canvassing back around. No salesperson likes that, because gift of the gab is what sells stuff, not truth of the product. So basically we are in the same boat, only you are backed up by force of numbers.
Nope. You are trying to pedal your bullshit.
You aren't relying upon the truth of the product. You are trying to hide the facts.
No. We aren't in the same boat.
You have nothing backing you up.
I have all the evidence in the world.

Try to do the same and you might get somewhere.
I'm not the one claiming bullshit about reality. I am the one rejecting your nonsense claims.

No contradictions, just refusal to understand by people like you.
No. We are quite willing to understand. We just aren't going to accept bullshit which makes no sense and contradicts other parts of the model.

Take a rigid container which is air tight, with a connection that will allow you to take air out and put it in.
Weigh it.
Now take out the air, as much as you can.
This is displacing the air from the container.
As such, it should weigh significantly more than before.
So weigh it now and see if it weighs more or less than before.
If your idea is true, and displacing air causes weight, it should weigh more.
Now let the air back in, this should cause the weight to drop as the air is no longer being displaced.
How many times do I have to explain?
Just once is enough. But it needs to be an actual explanation rather than ignoring it or manipulating it.
You are yet to actually explain it.

Start to understand what I've been trying to tell you.
Again, I understand you just fine.
Perhaps you should start listening to what I am saying and actually address it?

I'm deflecting nothing.
Yes, you are deflecting. You are doing whatever you can to avoid this massive hole and this experiment which shows your idea to not match reality.

Scales are built under sea level atmospheric conditions. It may mean nothing to you because you're unwilling to think about it.
No. It means nothing to me because I actually think about it and understand how scales work and understand that reducing the pressure doesn't magically change them or stop them working.

It means a lot to you because you are unwilling to actually think about it. You just look for an excuse to avoid the problem and then stick to it, without any rational justification.

What makes you think they wont work under vacuum?
Do you even understand how they work?

Take some time out and come back and rationally think about stuff before you ask me about anything.
I don't need to take some time out.
I have continually been thinking rationally about stuff.
That is why I realise your idea is so flawed.

You don't actually want us to think. You just want us to accept what you say.

It's not about compensating for atmospheric conditions, it's actually just building in normal atmospheric conditions.
They don't build the components from scratch on top of Everest, do they?
They do it all at sea level or thereabouts.

This might not appear to be anything significant to you but it it.
Stop baselessly asserting it is. Explain why it is.

And I've just told you about scales under different conditions.
Let me put this to you.
Get a barometer and mark it's atmospheric measurement.
Now stick it into a chamber and evacuate as much pressure as the pump will allow.
Do you think the reading will change?

If so, then tell me why the reading changes.
If you think not, then also explain why.

Also just tell me why a mercury barometer makes a reading.
A mercury barometer acts akin to a straw or a water pump.
You have a vacuum inside the top of the barometer (quite a good one).
You have the atmospheric pressure pushing the mercury up the tube.
It doesn't matter what the sizes are.
You can have a nice thin tube with a massive mercury dish, or you can have a massive mercury tube with a tiny dish (but that makes the measurement hard as you need to measure relative to the surface of the mercury in the dish).

The mercury will be pushed up a height dependent upon the local strength of gravity, the mercury's density and the atmospheric pressure.

In a vacuum, there is no pressure and thus no push up the tube.

At standard conditions, it will be approximately 760 mm high.

This is nothing to do with how a scale works.

JackBlack

« Reply #400 on: February 16, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »
They actually work very closely to a normal weighing scale.
The only difference is the weighing scale is pushed from below as much as from on top as in equalisation, whereas the barometer is squeezed with no need to go down as all squeezing transfers to pushing liquid mercury, up.
Some what.
In a mercury barometer, the mercury is just pushed up from below by the air pressure. On the other hand, the scales are pushed from the top and bottom by air pressure.

So scales would act like a mercury barometer with the top broken to allow the air to come in and push the column down as well.
And guess what? That means it no longer senses atmospheric pressure as it is balanced.

I know what I'm saying. You do not know what you're saying and you still can't grasp my theory.
Yes, you know what you are saying, in the sense that you know you are saying it.
Unfortunately for you, it isn't based upon reality at all.

We know what we are saying, and it is based upon reality.
We don't grasp your theory because you don't have one. You have a nonsense idea which we grasp quite well, we just realise it is garbage.

No. They function on completely different principles.
The barometer functions based upon pressure pushing mercury up a tube.
Scales function based upon weight compressing a spring or load cell.

We know this, as you have nothing to prove at all, as in you cannot prove anything so you have no proof to provide.

If you want us to take your claims seriously as a possible explanation of reality, you do have something to prove.

And I have done plenty of tests (as have others) which show your claims to be pure bullshit.
We know your idea does not match reality at all.

We are not the ones doing the disservice by parroting nonsense. That would be Jane. You are doing a greater disservice by making up the nonsense.

You are the one denying reality.
You are the one denying that your idea is flawed, even though we have shown it to be.

We aren't here to convince you, you have made it clear that you don't give a shit about the truth.
So now we are here to refute your nonsense rather than letting others be conned by it.

But there is a slight chance you will come to your senses and admit the error of your ways.

You aren't a scientist. You are a con man.
You don't get to decide what reality is.

JackBlack

« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2017, 01:51:51 PM »
http://www.austech.info/showthread.php/48511-Science-amp-the-humble-bathroom-scale

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/70231/effect-of-atmospheric-pressure-on-reading-of-a-weighing-scale

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/07/07/fair-or-foul-how-to-use-a-barometer/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barometer

Edit. Jack, sometimes I think you act like a bit of a dick towards flat earthers, but I have never for a second thought you were retarded, it is obvious you are very well educated.
One of those misunderstands how air pressure works.
As the air pressure acts on both sides of the scales, it doesn't actually weigh the atmosphere above you.
The effect of atmospheric pressure is akin to that of water (assuming it isn't using a pressurised cylinder), where when you go into water you weight slightly less due to your buoyancy. This means if you remove the atmosphere you weigh a little bit more due to no longer having the effect of bouyancy.

Perhaps the easiest way to show this is with a container of air, where when you put it into a vacuum you are weighing the container and the air inside it, just like if you have it filled with water and take it out of water you are now weighing the container and water, instead of just the container as you were under water.
So yes, it does change, but it is a tiny amount (1.2 g per L) and the opposite of what is predicted by his model.

Yes, temperature will effect it due to material properties being dependent upon temperature, but that typically requires quite extreme cases, like the object melting.

The only time where i have seen strict temperature controlled required is when weighing a few mg of something to within a one 10th of a microgram using a pan which weighs 180 mg, on an arm which contains 2 of these pans and the arm itself, likely weighing a few grams.
But that is because you are looking for a part per million change.