Debunking (so-called professor) Brian Cox gravity experiment in vacuum for BBC

• 108 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • To Us Everywhere Flat Earth
You can't achieve anything by entering with clone accounts for insult me and cause me ignore you. This is just a childish behaviour childinoz.

Grow, grow, grow.

I have clearly debunked the liar but you are acting like Brian Cock's bad hats.

It is night. Night ends in:

You're ignorant about basic phsics. I'm not talking about mass. I'm talking about "spesific mass".
You are talking about density. That was pointed out to you before, but you ignore it.

The variable m is used for mass, not density. Density is represented by the greek letter rho, often replaced by a p.

As for being ignorant of basic physics, that would be you, not knowing what symbols mean what and completely ignorant of gravity, with the formula you have (when written correctly) is that for gravitational acceleration in a medium.

Perhaps you should go learn basic physics before attacking others?

Regardless, this has nothing to do with the experiment.
The feather didn't fall slower because of its lower density. It fell slower because of air resistance, something your formula doesn't bother with.

You can't achieve anything by entering with clone accounts for insult me and cause me ignore you. This is just a childish behaviour childinoz.
Grow, grow, grow.
You are the one with extremely pathetic and childish behavior here.
There is no reason to think they are clone accounts, and you repeatedly ignoring people shows you know you cannot justify your claims.

You have debunked no one.
You lying about and ignoring what people say is not debunking.
To debunk them you actually need to respond to what they say.
You are yet to do this.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
That is why we do not have any "clone accounts" and if you claim otherwise you, Mr Brotherhood of the Deceivers are lying!
Get the message!

Macarios

You're ignorant about basic phsics. I'm not talking about mass. I'm talking about "spesific mass". These are different things. 100 grams and 200 grams clay downs together, because spesific mass are same. We are talking completely different things.

before you learn basic phsics, I deny to discuss with you in this issue.

Mixing "wrong buoyancy" with "insignifficant air resistance at low speeds" won't help you.

Drop clay and steel ball together from the same height.

Or don't.
If it will shatter your illusions then just remain in the domain of your own wishful thinking. :)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

Grow, grow, grow.

Do you know whats childish behaviour? Ignorance. Do you know what ignorance is? Watching one video, not asking any questions, not trying to do the experiments yourself and coming to the conclusion "Fake. Debunked. I don't accept appeals because everything is clear."

... but lets go back to Topic. I read your initial post and see the point you have:
- 4:13 - 4:16 shows a faster fall of the ball
- 4:17 - 4:30 shows the objects falling at the same speed

So i did what i had to do and was looking for other videos of the same BBC documentation on Youtube and guess what i found...

- 0:36 - 0:39 describes the behavior when air is present. To me it looks exactly the same scene as you described at 4:13 - 4:16 in your video??
- 1:48 - 1:54 shows the objects falling in vacuum at exactly the same speed, followed by
- 1:54 - end of video how the two objects fall to the ground

So for some reason, the version you posted has a different arrangement of the cut scenes. I will not call one or the other video as fake but it is very obvious that the cut scenes are differently arranged and that your video is missing the scene that is shown in the video i posted above. You should take the following into consideration:
The fall of objects in vacuum is a very often described Experiment. There are also many other videos about this topic. If you do not trust this videos and you still think they are fake you can also buy a glass tubing and a vacuum pump yourself. Put a feather and a coin inside to test the behavior of falling objects instead of screaming "fake" "liars" "dishonesty" and if you still observe something different you would have at least evidence to proof your point.

Other video showing objects in vacuum that fall at the same speed:

snj37825, thanks for that second video, it's always cool to watch how a feather falls in a vacuum.  I did this when I was in high school as well.

This experiment has been repeated many times for many years.  How many high schools in the US have similar equipment sitting around in a closet in a lab?  The equipment get pulled out yearly to run the experiment for the next group of students.  Millions of people have seen this with their own eyes first hand.  Not on a video, not just through reading a book.  In real life.

This is such a well documented phenomenon, it's a high bar to attempt to dismiss just because someone dislikes or distrusts one particular presenter or group.

There's a good collection of videos on YouTube doing the same experiment. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Case is already closed. So called experiment is debunked.

There is no need I post anything furthermore. But you globists are free to discuss between yourselves.

?

frenat

There is no need I post anything furthermore. But you globists are free to discuss between yourselves.
debunked only in your head.  How sad that you are unable to actually look at evidence.

The one thing you are forgetting is that your posts are quite possibly the most vacuous ever written.
Destroyer of the future mind who travels time under the name of Shifter.Ē
Ps  I didnt have any red ink left!

No, your ass has been handed to you repeatedly.
If you want to close the case, that is fine, you can do so, with the experiment remaining valid/true.
You have failed to debunk it.

P.S. even with your BS "I'm going to pretend this isn't gravity" formula, you would still expect the results in the video.
So if you did debunk it, you would have debunked yourself.

Sentinel

• Open your eyes...
Folks still try to argue with a lost cause of the magnitude of Intikam?  ;D
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

The video you posted is no the original...its been faked.

Here is the original......

Again bad editing of the video if that is the original.

Frames at 4.15 show the feather falling in air as mentioned earlier....

Not really. It shows the 2 different drops and if you listen to the guy, he is talking about how we have assumed the feathers werenít falling at the same rate of acceleration because it looks they arenít. It is meant to highlight the differences in the drops.

Also, why are these people who are arguing against gravity only using the part of video at 4:15? What about the rest of the video where it shows both drops individually?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Folks Shills/clones still try to argue with a lost won cause of the magnitude of Intikam?  ;D

Corrected.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Not really. It shows the 2 different drops and if you listen to the guy, he is talking about how we have assumed the feathers werenít falling at the same rate of acceleration because it looks they arenít. It is meant to highlight the differences in the drops.

Also, why are these people who are arguing against gravity only using the part of video at 4:15? What about the rest of the video where it shows both drops individually?

There is no real time experiment. So that this experiment is not valid, can not be an evidence.

There is no real time experiment. So that this experiment is not valid, can not be an evidence.

There is no real flat earth experiment.  So that any flat earth experiment is not valid, can not be an evidence.

Actually it is not closed and the only thing that is debunked is your initial post.  ;)

When you do not watch the original video and make your initial claim on a faked version of the video that is one thing. When we show you the correct video and you just ignore this fact and still hold on your initial claim this clearly shows everyone here who is the real liar. This has btw. nothing to do with globalists, a sphere shaped earth or the concept of gravity. Its just about honesty and you clearly have none. Fun fact is that everyone is capable to see it expect for yourself, ouch... :o

To come back to the topic and for the purpose of a clear illustration. Once again, just for you and debunk your first post again;

with air

without air

Enjoy the rabbit hole princess.

Corrected.
You mean blatantly lied about with your delusional fantasies as that seems to be all you are capable of.

There is no logical connection between those 2 statements.
This video not being real time in no way makes it invalid.
Speeding up or slowing down the footage won't magically change the result.

Plenty of people have had this done in right in front of them.

Again, this result is predicted by you "let's pretend it's not gravity" formula.
So you are arguing with yourself.
If what is shown in this video is fake and something else should happen instead, then your formula is wrong and you are wrong.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
splitted post has been not considered

Do not split my posts or you never take a reply. Keep your shits away to me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

There is no real flat earth experiment.  So that any flat earth experiment is not valid, can not be an evidence.

Nope. There it is.

ADVANCED PHYSICS OF THE FLAT EARTH THEORY 3

Calculating the gravity G constant and disproving the gravity:

We'll use for it a burst of weather ballon. This is our source of the video, as a proof.

In 1:57, balloon starts to burst. After that, with a bit air resistance, we may agree the object as free falling.

Lets notice the time-altitude values:

Before corrections:

Time from 0 (will be corrected from 1:57) / altitude as feets (will be corrected as meters)
1:57 112.466

2:07 110535

2:17 108659

2:27 106802

2:37 104933

2:47 103020

There was some advertisements on the video. But I chosed it for trust it better than a free video. Because there may be legal problems with no-advertising videos. I hope there is probably no legal problem with that.

Lets start to calculate:

Time  (x-1:57) as seconds / Distance (112.466-y) as feets

0- 0
10- 1931
20- 3807
30- 5664
40- 7533
50- 9446

Time gap / distance gap
0-0
10-1931
10-1876
10-1857
10-1869
10-1913

Time gap (seconds) /distance gap (converted to meters)
0-0
10 secs -588 mt
10 secs- 571 mt
10 secs- 566 mt
10 secs- 570 mt
10 secs- 583 mt

Where is accelerate? There is no accelerate after 10 seconds.

If you have a video that all we have measurement and calculate on it for prove the gravity and its factors, you can claim it as an evidence. But we still will be the right to appeal some points.

tl,tr

You know, my post was not even to convince you but now everyone knows that you are out of arguments. Thanks for taking the bait. GG. ;) ;) ;)

Do not split my posts or you never take a reply. Keep your shits away to me.
No.
You have no ground to demand such a thing.
You replace what people say, lying in the process.

I will continue to point out your bullshit and cut your posts up however I see fit.

I didn't even split your posts this time.
Instead I cut out your blatant lie of a quote, and another quote you had in a post.
In case you don't know, you aren't mean to keep a massive quote chain in your posts.

Respect is a 2 way street.
If you want people to start putting in effort by keeping your posts whole, start treating others with respect.
If you don't want to address the argument, don't. The excuses you make are pathetic and are worse than just saying nothing.

Everyone can see you repeatedly ignoring posts and lying about the people. They can see you have no rational argument or defence of your position.

Nope. There it is.
Nope. There it isn't.
That would be evidence showing a clear curve.
You clearly don't understand how things fall or have any idea about things like terminal velocity.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
crap is deleted.
Do not split my posts or you'll get a nah instead of reply.  8)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

tl,tr

You know, my post was not even to convince you but now everyone knows that you are out of arguments. Thanks for taking the bait. GG. ;) ;) ;)

If your main aim is fishing, sounds like you are good for do it. But we are here to reveal the truth and teach the truth to the newcomers. So that your so called achievements do not get my interest. Go on to do what you do, it doesn't matter.

crap is deleted.
That's all we get anyway.  You have nothing.  You are firing blanks.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

But that is all you are capable of providing.

Like I said, perhaps when you start showing some respect for others, others will start showing you some respect. Currently you deserve none.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
But that is all you are capable of providing.

Like I said, perhaps when you start showing some respect for others, others will start showing you some respect. Currently you deserve none.

I don't expect your respect, especially you and a few more. But you are saying lie. Because you are respect me. If you don't respect me, so you don't reply my posts. You are forcing to yourself to follow my posts, because of you respect me. I'm the light of your life. You can't live without me.

Actually it is not closed and the only thing that is debunked is your initial post.  ;)

When you do not watch the original video and make your initial claim on a faked version of the video that is one thing. When we show you the correct video and you just ignore this fact and still hold on your initial claim this clearly shows everyone here who is the real liar.

There's no 'faked version'. The original video is badly edited in the sequence from 4:15. It splices together the fall in air with the fall in vacuum.

tl,tr

If your main aim is fishing, sounds like you are good for do it. But we are here to reveal the truth and teach the truth to the newcomers. So that your so called achievements do not get my interest. Go on to do what you do, it doesn't matter.

Of course it was not only about fishing but mainly to (thanks once again for your reliable cooperation! second post was not even about fishing but you played yourself somehow...) "reveal the truth and teach the truth to the newcomers". Together we were able to show all our newcomers authentically that you made claims on a obviously badly/wrong edited video. There is nothing debunked yet so instead of driving the discussion sideways we should come back to the initial topic again. :)

Nope. There it is.

ADVANCED PHYSICS OF THE FLAT EARTH THEORY 3

Calculating the gravity G constant and disproving the gravity:

We'll use for it a burst of weather ballon. This is our source of the video, as a proof.

In 1:57, balloon starts to burst. After that, with a bit air resistance, we may agree the object as free falling.

Lets notice the time-altitude values:

Before corrections:

Time from 0 (will be corrected from 1:57) / altitude as feets (will be corrected as meters)
1:57 112.466

2:07 110535

2:17 108659

2:27 106802

2:37 104933

2:47 103020

There was some advertisements on the video. But I chosed it for trust it better than a free video. Because there may be legal problems with no-advertising videos. I hope there is probably no legal problem with that.

Lets start to calculate:

Time  (x-1:57) as seconds / Distance (112.466-y) as feets

0- 0
10- 1931
20- 3807
30- 5664
40- 7533
50- 9446

Time gap / distance gap
0-0
10-1931
10-1876
10-1857
10-1869
10-1913

Time gap (seconds) /distance gap (converted to meters)
0-0
10 secs -588 mt
10 secs- 571 mt
10 secs- 566 mt
10 secs- 570 mt
10 secs- 583 mt

Where is accelerate? There is no accelerate after 10 seconds.

If you have a video that all we have measurement and calculate on it for prove the gravity and its factors, you can claim it as an evidence. But we still will be the right to appeal some points.

We don't need a video for that.  There is math and things that you can easily observe without getting out of your chair.  Like for example, you being able to sit in a chair.

You don't get to "close a case" because you don't like the evidence.  That automatically means you lose the argument and are wrong regardless of your opinion on the matter.  Every single argument you have tried to make on this forum is destroyed easily by real, actual observable facts.