Debunking (so-called professor) Brian Cox gravity experiment in vacuum for BBC

• 108 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Hello guys,

We are together again with debunking a fucking lie of graviters.

There is a video comparing two objects which one of them heavy and other one is light. One of them is a ball and second one is a down. First they are compered with free falling and ball falled first. They connect it to "air friction". The second test in no air vacuum and they fallen with same time. Is it really? No. We'll learn in another topic that obcejts falling time connected with their weights and gravity is a lie. But first, we should to debunk this fucking experiment.

Lets watch now.

Everything seems like okey ha? Gravity is proven. Is it really? Take a look more carefully.

Come to: 4:16 Catch that picture:

Objects start about same point.

Come to finish line, 4:30

The distances of them aren't changed in fallen time. So they moved together. And this situation proves the gravity. Is it real? No. Come back to 4:14 and move the video slowly again.

Now come to: 4:16 and catch this image:

Where is ball?

Ball is faster and made significant difference in only 1st second.

So the difference of them must increase according to The usual continuation of their movements.

But falls in same time:

Fake. Debunked. I don't accept appeals because everything is clear.

So this man, Brian Cox is a liar, a dishonest, dishonored one !

Proffssor ha professor! Professor of shit !

PS. Before "real time experiment", there is some "slow motion showings before it but they are all fake and cartoon. Only the experiment in 4:16-4:30 is real time experiment and we proven it is fake. Added to my working sector .

This fake experiment proves how graviters are dishonest, dishonored ones!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:30:14 AM by brotherhood of the dome »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Where is ball?

You're right. The frames at 4:15-4:17 are from the drop when the air was in the chamber. This can be seen from the way the feathers move.

So, poor editing on their part.

Where is ball?

You're right. The frames at 4:15-4:17 are from the drop when the air was in the chamber. This can be seen from the way the feathers move.

No poor editing involved...more like dishonest posting on the part of the Turk who lies.
Go back and look at the video! Intikam is a deceitful and deliberately dishonest clown.

Where is ball?

No poor editing involved...more like dishonest posting on the part of the Turk who lies.
Go back and look at the video! Intikam is a deceitful and deliberately dishonest clown.

Well, in my opinion it's poor editing. The sequence from 4:15 to 4:35 starts out with some frames from the drop with air in the chamber, then cuts to the drop in the vacuum. I'm not saying it matters much, but they could have been consistent.

If you all want to see what a total liar this person is go and watch this...

In this case it's not down to opinion it's wether you choose to believe the dishonest lies of Intikam or the honest truth.....

Where is ball?

Well, in my opinion it's poor editing. The sequence from 4:15 to 4:35 starts out with some frames from the drop with air in the chamber, then cuts to the drop in the vacuum. I'm not saying it matters much, but they could have been consistent.

Why don't you go and watch the real and un-doctored version then comment on that.

Gumby

• I don't exist.
Hello guys,

There is a video comparing two objects which one of them heavy and other one is light. One of them is a ball and second one is a down. First they are compered with free falling and ball falled first. They connect it to "air friction". The second test in no air vacuum and they fallen with same time. Is it really? No. We'll learn in another topic that obcejts falling time connected with their weights and gravity is a lie. But first, we should to debunk this fucking experiment.

Lets watch now.

Everything seems like okey ha? Gravity is proven. Is it really? Take a look more carefully.

The distances of them aren't changed in fallen time. So they moved together. And this situation proves the gravity. Is it real? No. Come back to 4:14 and move the video slowly again.

Where is ball?

So the difference of them must increase according to The usual continuation of their movements.

But falls in same time:

Proffssor ha professor! Professor of being a son of whore !

PS. Before "real time experiment", there is some "slow motion showings before it but they are all fake and cartoon. Only the experiment in 4:16-4:30 is real time experiment and we proven it is fake. Added to my working sector .

I have seen the original tv show and doesn't mach with the shown here.
This means that someone malevolently edited the video.

So this flato is lying. As usual.
He his dishonoured and needs to be in the list.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 12:54:09 AM by Gumby »
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Sorry I forgot to say something:

Now the time is gravitiers to start to crying.

Ready, go !  :)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Where is ball?

Why don't you go and watch the real and un-doctored version then comment on that.

I don't know what your problem is. Have YOU watched it?

The sequence from 4:15 to 4:35 starts out with some frames from the drop with air in the chamber. This is clear from the movement of the feathers. It then cuts to the drop in the vacuum. This, in my opinion, is poor editing as they could have been more consistent. You may have a different opinion, but please stop suggesting I haven't watched it.

Here are stills from the un-doctored BBC film showing what actually happened during the experiment.
Intikam effort at deceitful lies is a really pathetic attempt at distorting the truth.

It can be seen quite clearly from the real un-doctored stills that both objects, ball and feathers fell as predicted by the law of gravity.

If you are still wondering what the truth of the matter is try it yourself,.
The truth is out there, and the moral of this thread is don't believe the deceitful and underhand lies of Intikam.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Here are stills from the un-doctored BBC film showing what actually happened during the experiment.
Intikam effort at deceitful lies is a really pathetic attempt at distorting the truth.

It can be seen quite clearly from the real un-doctored stills that both objects, ball and feathers fell as predicted by the law of gravity.

Come to 4:14 my baby, don't cry !

Your images coming from a "slow motion cartoon". 4:14-4:30 is real time experiment don't overlap with your slow motion images. Play it from 4:14 to 4:17 step by step. stop-forward-stop-forward. You can find out that img.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 03:43:07 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
We started with two images and a ruler.

We calculated their first distance to the bar as 10 and 11 "unit".

After 1 seconds, we measured same distances as 40 and 69. So the difference increased about 28 units.

feather is running slowly and ball is moving forward. Maybe there is a hurry.  :)

<Got it now?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 04:01:19 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

The video you posted is no the original...its been faked.

Here is the original......

Again bad editing of the video if that is the original.

Frames at 4.15 show the feather falling in air as mentioned earlier....
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

You of course can prove anything by dishonestly, doctoring a video like you or someone else has done here proves nothing other than what a dishonest individual you really are.
You have dishonestly taken frames from the shot when the ball and feather fell under normal conditions and cut them into the sequence when the chamber was under vacuum.
You can put up as many images and rulers as you wish but the basic facts are you are a liar.

I'm curious as to why you are accusing Intikam of doctoring the video when the video that you have linked to (and claimed to be the original) shows the same sequence of frames that Intikam is referring to.

It's like you just haven't bothered to watch it yourself.

There's a bad edit. The sequence from 4:15 starts with the drop in air and cuts to the drop in a vacuum. Go watch it.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
As CK has mentioned you can see the drag on the feather barbs as it starts falling. The shaft goes but the barbs seem to lift at the very begging of the fall. It is a fake vacuum, and fake result.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
Does the entire video show the cannonball and feather falling at the same rate in a way that would be impossible in an atmosphere?

Simple yes or no.

And he is not a 'so-called Professor', he is one.
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

onebigmonkey

And here's the video showing the release of the ball and feather in the vacuum:

Go to around 2:55

The only movement is a slight response to inertial change.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
And here's the video showing the release of the ball and feather in the vacuum:

Go to around 2:55

The only movement is a slight response to inertial change.
Slight response to inertial change shows that there is not a vacuum in there.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

onebigmonkey

Watch. The. Video.

Inertia does not need an atmosphere.

Gravity does not need an atmosphere.

The video clearly shows that the images intikam has been drooling over are not the ones from the vacuum release. The video clearly shows the two objects behave totally differently in atmosphere and vacuum.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Your said "original video" is not different than my bringed video here. It published in 2014 and viewed before I debunked it 14.million times. I think it shouldn't be a fake video okey?

I act completely honestly. Everybody can see with come to 4:14 and watch the video till 4:30. Video in the link you gave is the same. And that video I suggest viewed, I'm saying again, more than 14.000.000. Did everybody forget this "lie video" or I'm not a liar but you are clearly a slanderer. You weak. You loser.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Okey I'm click to play till 4:14

Now you take this:

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

onebigmonkey

Your said "original video" is not different than my bringed video here. It published in 2014 and viewed before I debunked it 14.million times. I think it shouldn't be a fake video okey?

Then you'll be happy to admit that in the video you posted the first time the ball & feather are shown dropping in the vacuum is not the same as the footage you are using at 4 minutes plus.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

Then you'll be happy to admit that in the video you posted the first time the ball & feather are shown dropping in the vacuum is not the same as the footage you are using at 4 minutes plus.

The img still at there. There is already only one video. Play video with 1/4 speed by "stop-play-stop-play" and see yourself.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:22:15 AM by İntikam »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

Hello guys,

I see you are continuing with your "honest unshameful, non-swearing refutations"[/sarcasm]

Or to make it more understandable:
The first test is done in the presence of the atmosphere, which results in significant effects due to air resistance.
The second test was done without this interference and resulted in them falling at the same rate.

This indicates that gravity accelerates objects (at the same location released together) at the same rate regardless of their density or mass or volume or whatever and results which indicate they don't will have some outside influence effecting them.

I will skip the watching part and go to your "debunking"

Where is ball?

But falls in same time:
[4:30 again]
Or how about we view them during the tests?
That way we can also tell what test it is.
Note the specific position of the feathers here.
This matches what is observed in the main tests at 1:40.
Shortly after this your "debunking" part comes in, at roughly 1:42.

This is the test where air is present.
In this test, the bowling ball falls significantly faster due to the air resistance.

Now lets do the same for the non-air test.
2:52, they start at the same spot.
2:59, they fell at the same rate, both leaving the frame at the same time.
3:19, they land together.

So in the test where there was no significant amount of air, they fall at the same rate.

Nope. Not fake. Not debunked.
You don't accept appeals because it shows your argument to be fake and debunked.
Everything is quite clear.

Nope. Once again, that is you.

Proffssor ha professor! Professor of being a son of whore !
I see you are continuing with your "insult free arguments"[/sarcasm]

No. Those slow mo experiments are real. They aren't fake or cartoons.
You can even see part of the feather and ball falling in a vacuum in real time in that 4:16-4:30 window.

Nope. This real experiment and your dishonest refutation filled with insults shows you are are dishonest one, not those accepting the fact of gravity.

JackBlack

It has the same editing mistake. It is the same video.
Go and look at what the links are.
Go and watch it from 4:15.
It starts out with the initial drop from the air scene then switches to the long drop for the vacuum.

JackBlack

No.
In one the feathers are hanging, and the weight is supported by the rod.
Then, once released, they accelerate due to gravity.

It is akin to holding a slinky and dropping it.

As CK has mentioned you can see the drag on the feather barbs as it starts falling. The shaft goes but the barbs seem to lift at the very begging of the fall. It is a fake vacuum, and fake result.
No. In that case it wasn't a vacuum, and it was a real result in air.
In the vacuum case, it was a real vacuum (although not perfect) and a real result showing objects fall at the same rate when external influences are removed.

onebigmonkey

Ready to admit that the feather drop in a vacuum is different to the feather drop in air yet?

Or are you conveniently not seeing that?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Ready to admit that the feather drop in a vacuum is different to the feather drop in air yet?

Or are you conveniently not seeing that?

They are different. But last example is a "real time experiment" oppositely to others. So more reliable. Others are already fiction, not real.

There are many mistakes in this video except this one. The number of these mistakes will increase in this evening. Now I haven't time for it that waste. For a basic hint, the answer is "fallen motionless objects".
1+2+3+...+∞= 1